[Declined] L.A.P.D's application

All declined Applications are stored here.
doeda
VIP

Re: L.A.P.D's application

Post by doeda »

L.A.P.D wrote:Doeda I would like to argue that I change everyday(in a good way) I always look at the cons and neutrals and try to improve them and nowadays you join for literally 10 mins then leave I would like you to look at me more, watch me closely and take things from my side, I have improved on moderating (imo) and you can see that I am not over doing at least as much I used to do it but you just need to see it. Try to play with me a little more, thats my suggestions. Hopefully I will change your mind with the "new me" as lien said. Again thanks for the reply and I will try my best to improve.

Edit: I over moderate because I have no powers to stop them from rule breaking, so I keep warning if he keeps going I will tell a member/admin online otherwise I will report. +Something I think is/might be true is all people who gave me a no dont play with me that much, all the people who gave me a no but zaptor. I appreciate you guys being honest, thanks!
I understand you trying to defend yourself, but I've seen enough of you to at least make a judgement. I've only decreased my activity the last 2 weeks only because of my exams, so I've got more than enough material to judge you on!

Don't panic it's only my vote, I'm not going to vote a yes only because we're friends buddy but I gotta be honest no hard feelings but you need learn to take shit and when you do you'll come more mature out of it.
"Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up."

Rawrzx

Post by Rawrzx »

L.A.P.D wrote: @spax and Rawrrr I will work on the cons mentioned but I would like to request from you spax to be more active as you barely ever see me on the server, thanks for the honest replies
L.A.P.D wrote:
@cuddly if I had cared about my friends I would not have ever reported Rawrrr and Papa and I lost both. And thats most likely why Rawrrr gave me a no and removed me from steam, juat because he hated me cause I "banned" him. No worries from that side.

@NewtoN can you please explain the word "annoying", and what is wrong with tryharding I am working for something that I want and I am pretty sure if you watch me closely u wont see me over doing it

Thanks for replies!
L.A.P.D wrote: @Doeda I would like to argue that I change everyday(in a good way) I always look at the cons and neutrals and try to improve them and nowadays you join for literally 10 mins then leave I would like you to look at me more, watch me closely and take things from my side, I have improved on moderating (imo) and you can see that I am not over doing at least as much I used to do it but you just need to see it. Try to play with me a little more, thats my suggestions. Hopefully I will change your mind with the "new me" as lien said. Again thanks for the reply and I will try my best to improve.

Edit: I over moderate because I have no powers to stop them from rule breaking, so I keep warning if he keeps going I will tell a member/admin online otherwise I will report. +Something I think is/might be true is all people who gave me a no dont play with me that much, all the people who gave me a no but zaptor. I appreciate you guys being honest, thanks!
Saying to literally all the people who gave you a no, that they are not active enough or are judging u based on personal hate is just immature thing to do, if i was you i would work on accepting criticism.
Romeo

Post by Romeo »

If I didnt accept criticism I would not have liked every post that said no. All I am trying to ask from you is to be more active so you judge me better and i am not asking you to give me a yes by saying "judge better". I mean I didnt argue with mackey and zaptor and they gave me a no too.
I will use the quote u quoted me with....
+Something I think is/might be true is all people who gave me a no dont play with me that much, all the people who gave me a no but zaptor.
I said everyone but zaptor! Because zaptor was quite active before he gave me the reply but he is kinda inactive nowadays
[email protected]$$

Post by [email protected]$$ »

Hi friend,

You are smart, active in game as well as in forums and most importantly you have improved a lot since your previous applications tbh. However there are these con's and neutrals mentioned by others (zaptor, doeda and joel) that I agree to. I also see that you are trying your level best to improve on your negatives that also shows your dedication...

So to sum things up I am not gonna give my complete support by saying a yes but however seeing that you are working hard you can be given a trail atleast so that we can know your true capabilities (such as handling a full server by yourself and moderating some complex situations) and we can know if you are fit for permanent membership or not. My main reason of saying this is I took myself as an example to this.... Even I was struggling a bit during my starting days as a member tbh (improved in time ofc) so I feel this should be a fair judgment THAT YOU DESERVE A CHANCE.......

Good luck :D
These users thanked the author [email protected]$$ for the post:
Romeo
Sometimes people that no one could ever imagine can do things no one can ever imagine.

STEAM_0:1:183275325 :D
Edo ツ

Post by Edo ツ »

Kid

http://i.imgur.com/bJgyzAf.png
http://i.imgur.com/mlbtgc5.png
http://i.imgur.com/Hg1oE1V.png
http://i.imgur.com/OXLeGGl.png

I'm aware that they are half a year old, this goes to show your "other" personality. Quite honestly idgaf, I'm luckily not on the servers anymore so I don't have to put up with you. Wouldn't ever want to see you on a team.

User forum striked for this post
These users thanked the author Edo ツ for the post:
Путинтебяобстрелит
Путинтебяобстрелит

Post by Путинтебяобстрелит »

Noe due this^

User striked for this post
16:28 - .Cell.: cause ur black
Russia will rape ya.
zapt0r
neonDragon Admin

Post by zapt0r »

@Bumblebeast and Bixplus
Gotouda Aki wrote:If anyone post 1 more post with a meangless comment, they'll get forum striked.

This is a last warning to everyone.
This section is for serious replies only. It's about giving your viewpoints of the applicant as well as your vote.
Stop discussing other player's opinions, it's not your job to do that and it has no place on an application.

Applicants are allowed to explain and clarify situations and votes. But the rest of you shouldn't meddle with it.
Regards,
zapt0r
Flath

Post by Flath »

zapt0r wrote:@Bumblebeast and Bixplus
Gotouda Aki wrote:If anyone post 1 more post with a meangless comment, they'll get forum striked.

This is a last warning to everyone.
This section is for serious replies only. It's about giving your viewpoints of the applicant as well as your vote.
Stop discussing other player's opinions, it's not your job to do that and it has no place on an application.

Applicants are allowed to explain and clarify situations and votes. But the rest of you shouldn't meddle with it.

How is BumbleBeast comment meaningless, that really got on my nerves. I don't mind Bix getting striked but the other comment was actually insightfull.

Gotouda Aki

Post by Gotouda Aki »

Flath wrote:How is BumbleBeast comment meaningless, that really got on my nerves. I don't mind Bix getting striked but the other comment was actually insightfull.
I'll copy-paste the answer I gave someone else when I was asked about it.
To your question. It's just another one of those meaningless posts given to applicants.
That section has been the recipient of meaningless posts.

In this specific case, he already comes off aggressive saying "kid" and then "I'm aware that they are half a year old, this goes to show your "other" personality. Quite honestly idgaf, I'm luckily not on the servers anymore so I don't have to put up with you. Wouldn't ever want to see you on a team."
The posts in itself is innapropriate and doesn't follow the form of that section. But besides that, the proof he provided are 5 months old proof before LAPD tried to work really hard to show himself as a capable member.
It has no meaning to any application to take something that old and then instantly declining them, when they got 0 in-game experience with them and paid no attention to what they've done since then, in a case where nothing else has popped up since then.

If we take the proof itself, I think the first screenshot is of something he didn't know was against the rules. As this name was previously allowed or at least unmoderated on the server(s) until someone pointed it out to me that it's "nigger" backwards and I started moderating it.
To the rest of the proof, I don't really get why he wrote them. But I have a sense they weren't exactly meant to be completely aggressive.
Because on the next page you see this:
viewtopic.php?p=488293#p488293
Following this:
viewtopic.php?p=488311#p488311
Seems to be an intern joke between the 2 of them.
And the rules on the topic for the game says "Only negative questions!"
viewtopic.php?f=117&t=27227
Bob Vegana

Post by Bob Vegana »

BumbleBeast wrote:Kid

http://i.imgur.com/bJgyzAf.png
http://i.imgur.com/mlbtgc5.png
http://i.imgur.com/Hg1oE1V.png
http://i.imgur.com/OXLeGGl.png

I'm aware that they are half a year old, this goes to show your "other" personality. Quite honestly idgaf, I'm luckily not on the servers anymore so I don't have to put up with you. Wouldn't ever want to see you on a team.

User forum striked for this post
Before sharing (or re-sharing my opinion), I'd like to mention, that this post is indeed meaningless because all of the posts in the screenshot belong to spam section in the first place, and to silly forum game section second of all. It's known to all that spam section is purposed for shitposts.

================
Now, regarding the applicant -
Back at your first application, I wrote this in con's back in November 2016 -
Bad moderation (Ingame - moderating things that don't even matter and harm the gameplay.) (High effect)
NOTE : When you moderate, you are supposed to help the gameplay and atmosphere, not try to convince everyone to rethink about your member capabilities. Let's face it, you wouldn't moderate like that after getting accepted. At all. Because you won't have any reason to!
Low quality commanding (very low effect)
Often being moderated (high effect)
Often gets confused in tough gameplay situations, unstable when trying to stand out from the crowd. (medium/high effect)
You've improved 2 things since then - Slightly better commanding and not getting moderated anymore (at least only as much).

But the rest stays the same, unfortunately. And that's quite a concern.

I've also noticed your try-harding lately. On most of the cases seen, it's in not-so-positive manner, where you are trying to enforce instead of educate. And most of the time you've try-harded with moderation in forums and ingame, it's has not even been necessary at all.

The reason that try-harding is such a concern is because you of course are expected to keep up with same type of manner when becoming a member as during the application. And seeing how it is now, you wouldn't be really appreciated as a member by the player base.

This quote is your biggest con yet.
NOTE : When you moderate, you are supposed to help the gameplay and atmosphere, not try to convince everyone to rethink about your member capabilities.
That's a little bit of an extended reasoning to my NO posted weeks ago, and this NO stays.

But still, please don't forget, that you are one of the most appreciated regulars in Neondragon community!
Po!Nt

Post by Po!Nt »

Pro's:

English, commands
moderate, reports
Friendly, helpful
active (forums/server)

cons
age; authority

Gl
These users thanked the author Po!Nt for the post:
Romeo
Spoiler!
voodoo

Post by voodoo »

Hello L.A.P.D,

Pro's:
- Friendly
- Forum activity & ingame
- Reports looks good
- Good commander
- English level
- Helpful
- Moderate
Con's:
- Your age,, but i think its not a problem
- I don't see any complain about you
Conclusion:

You are a very nice guy in community, helpful, trying to make fun sometimes but one thing about you that i am not sure if you can handle a full server as you said that you are slow.
Anyway i'll give you a yes.

Good Luck ^_^ !
These users thanked the author voodoo for the post:
Romeo
Lite sensei

Post by Lite sensei »

Hey bro .
#pros:
-Frindly
-you make a good reports
-you have a hight level in english
-you are helpful
-good comander with a new idea
-active in forum and the game
Bro for me its yes . You all time try to progress in comànding and try to do your best to help.to handle some problems . And thats great . I wish that one day i can see you as a member

User banned 3 days for this post.
Like Flath said, with 0 activity in-game recently, you're in no position to make a proper response to this application.
Flath

Post by Flath »

~LITE~ wrote:Hey bro .
#pros:
-Frindly
-you make a good reports
-you have a hight level in english
-you are helpful
-good comander with a new idea
-active in forum and the game
Bro for me its yes . You all time try to progress in comànding and try to do your best to help.to handle some problems . And thats great . I wish that one day i can see you as a member
This section is for serious applicants and serious responses.
All of those "You're my best friend, yes yes yes" posts are not acceptable.

^
Clearly an interesting reply with some nice activity to back it up. Trusting your words kalle, i expect a ban for that type of reply to set the example.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

L.A.P.D, you are trying your best to an extent that is laughable in my opinion.

Report wise, you don't mind reporting everyone as long as you think it can make your application look better, i've seen several players complaining about situations that happened ingame that are indeed bannable but it just feels like an argument to say "Look i can punish my friends to." That's not memberlike and i personally despise that type of actions. It just shows how far you would go to get accepted and emphasize a lack of common sence and empathy for others.

Moderation wise, it's just inkeeping with your mindset meaning that you'll go to any length to get accepted. It's sometimes funny and pityfull at the same time: There was that time when a cheater appeared on another server and there were two double-star members on jailbreak. You didn't blush asking us to "let you handle this" when you clearly have no powers ingame. It's just so wrong and the worst is that you don't seem to see that.

Apart from that funny incident, you didn't take into account what zaptor said about the importance of efficient moderation. It's all so fake with you. You always go to extremes when you moderate and it often leads to you creating another conflict. It's really surprising that you act that way since you want everyone to be your friend but at the same time you are just so cutting in your moderation style. It's just about having everyone take notice of you actually moderating but you don't care about the moderation process in itself, you don't even care about what the guy has to say. It's so wrong and i can't understand most of that positive feedback you get on your application when you are yourself breaking the rules both on forums and ingame. You seem so power angry to me. You crave for that authority that comes with membership but remember, you are not a member and you haven't been accepted yet so don't act like you are one.

You'll get authority when you'll get people to actually respect you for the person you are and not the person you are trying to become. Be yourself and stop that little act that you have been doing for a while, some people call it being positive but to put it bluntly, it's straight up asslicking and you won't get membership that way.
These users thanked the author Flath for the post (total 2):
Romeo, Rawrzx

woOW

Post by woOW »

Hi L.A.P.D ( Noob ) It's great to see your application!! Let's start
Pro's:
-You are friendly and nice guy
-Good commander
-Good moderating
-Active in forums and in the server
-rule knowledge