[Declined] L.A.P.D's first application (with steam)

All declined Applications are stored here.
Sloth

Re: L.A.P.D's first application (with steam)

Post by Sloth »

L.A.P.D wrote:I am taking this 100% serious please dont spam and use the correct format and dont joke around, thanks.

- Steam : STEAM_0:0:183698313

- NickName : L.A.P.D

- Sex : Male.

- Experience Level (including any previous admin work) : never been a admin. I wanted this community to be my first try, but I have good relationship with members and admins of this community and I have learned a lot from them. (Uhu  doeda, voropoulo, kurochi, bonkers, Patrick, Leon, etc)

- Average amount of time on our servers per day : 1 or more hours.

- Do you have a working mic? Yes.

- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers? Around Dec. 2015. (I know it changed from last time, i was thinking of something else)

- After answering these questions, please provide a brief introduction of your life (hobbies, studies etc.) as well as your motivation for helping to moderate our servers.

My name is yoanis and I'm currently 15 years old. I live in Maryland, USA with my parents and a brother. I am a 10th grader. I'm a pretty friendly, serious and straight person, both in real life and in game even if one of my best friends did a mistake I would punish him, mainly because I talk a lot and people seem to find me interesting. I have several hobbies such as playing soccer, videogames, hanging out with friends.

As for the motivation part, I often see people insulting, abusing VIP, hacking and freekilling especially at night when there is no member active I usually play at night from 3-6 hours so if I get accepted I might be able to help the community.

Thanks so much for reading and if I get accepted the community might see a very big change at night.

<3 you all
(marked in yellow) this literally makes no sense

I just dont see you fitting in the team. In-game i find you quite annoying and your application completely sucks
Romeo

Post by Romeo »

Sloth, excuse me but it seems weird that u think i am annoying even tho i never seen/met you b4. I am 100% honest I really dont know you. How come u know a person and u know he is annoying and that person never seen you b4. Thats just weird.

Edit: how do the yellow parts not make sense, u need a dictionary for numbers?
Sloth

Post by Sloth »

L.A.P.D wrote:Sloth, excuse me but it seems weird that u think i am annoying even tho i never seen/met you b4. I am 100% honest I really dont know you. How come u know a person and u know he is annoying and that person never seen you b4. Thats just weird.

i've played with you several times before :), and the yellow parts you first say that you play 1 hour a day, and then u proceed to say that you play 3-6 hours :)
Nallez

Post by Nallez »

Sloth wrote:
L.A.P.D wrote:Sloth, excuse me but it seems weird that u think i am annoying even tho i never seen/met you b4. I am 100% honest I really dont know you. How come u know a person and u know he is annoying and that person never seen you b4. Thats just weird.

i've played with you several times before :), and the yellow parts you first say that you play 1 hour a day, and then u proceed to say that you play 3-6 hours :)
''1 OR MORE''
Sloth

Post by Sloth »

Nallez wrote:
Sloth wrote:

''1 OR MORE''
wow missed that part :/ still a no from me tho
SosA

Post by SosA »

L.A.P.D wrote:I am taking this 100% serious please dont spam and use the correct format and dont joke around, thanks.

- Experience Level (including any previous admin work) : never been a admin. I wanted this community to be my first try, but I have good relationship with members and admins of this community and I have learned a lot from them. (Uhu  doeda, voropoulo, kurochi, bonkers, Patrick, Leon, etc)

- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers? Around Dec. 2015. (I know it changed from last time, i was thinking of something else)

- After answering these questions, please provide a brief introduction of your life (hobbies, studies etc.) as well as your motivation for helping to moderate our servers.

My name is yoanis and I'm currently 15 years old. I live in Maryland, USA with my parents and a brother. I am a 10th grader. I'm a pretty friendly, serious and straight person, both in real life and in game even if one of my best friends did a mistake I would punish him, mainly because I talk a lot and people seem to find me interesting. I have several hobbies such as playing soccer, videogames, hanging out with friends.

As for the motivation part, I often see people insulting, abusing VIP, hacking and freekilling especially at night when there is no member active I usually play at night from 3-6 hours so if I get accepted I might be able to help the community.

Thanks so much for reading and if I get accepted the community might see a very big change at night.

<3 you all
You did not join the servers in December 2015, It was "First Seen: Aug 18, 2015 8:04 PM" I know for a fact that you have been really inactive for about 1-2 months
MEEEEEEAAAAAAT!
gal

Post by gal »

Minion wrote:

<3 you all
You did not join the servers in December 2015, It was "First Seen: Aug 18, 2015 8:04 PM" I know for a fact that you have been really inactive for about 1-2 months
your point is?
SosA

Post by SosA »

Larah wrote:
Minion wrote:

<3 you all
your point is?
Trying to help him....?
MEEEEEEAAAAAAT!
gal

Post by gal »

Minion wrote:
Larah wrote:
Minion wrote:

<3 you all
your point is?
Trying to help him....?
you don't make sense.
PiPi

Post by PiPi »

YEs please accept lapd best commander best viper best everything he does not scream and freekill at all yes please 2k17 nd jailbreak membeer!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :dance: :dance: :dance:
Med kärlek...
Shotex

Post by Shotex »

King Pipi wrote:YEs please accept lapd best commander best viper best everything he does not scream and freekill at all yes please 2k17 nd jailbreak membeer!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :dance: :dance: :dance:
Lol?
Please shut up,
So I know u bro, (maybe you must know me)
So u have many cons
Everything that is written beside, everything is true.(cons and pros too)
So my big bro, my heart wants you to make your cons to pros and then prepare for the next application..
This time No from me but i believe in u that u will get member powers.
GL
P.S: Wait a month or two if needed 3. Then try again
Romeo

Post by Romeo »

Thanks pipi and thanks Wolf i appreciate ur suppost and honesty. I am trying my best to improve
doeda
VIP

Post by doeda »

Since no admin is saying this, I'll do it myself.

Guys please stop spamming this application it is strictly against the rules.

Follow the format of replying, thank you.
"Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up."

Potato

Post by Potato »

Sup L.A.P.D,

You are new here, you're a bit immature, you don't stand out much, you are not ready to handle a server on your own, you show bad behaviour from time to time, you lack the requirements of being a member. I think its too soon for you to apply L.A.P.D

I hope you can Improve your maturity, rule knowledge, attitude and your experience (on how things work around here, how to moderate etc.. to get a really good meaning of what it takes to become a member and that its not easy). Work hard and try again in the future when you are ready.

Goodluck pal!
Recognize
Supercell
nD* Jail Member

Post by Supercell »

Hi L.A.P.D

I think u are not ready for this . As already said u are immature , u dont moderate (not that much tho) but u got moderated . I also think u cant handle a full server by yourself. You are a really nice and friendly guy (trust me) but its still too early for u. Your forum activity is pretty high and reports are good. Try to work on ur cons and re-apply again in 3 months or something.. If u work on ur cons and then re-apply, it would be probably a yes from me. But unfortunately its a no for me atm...

GL with ur application mate !
Lionel Messi best player in football history

Return to “Declined Applications”