[Declined] LicioUs - Application

All declined Applications are stored here.
Lien~

Re: LicioUs - Application

Post by Lien~ »

PandAboYii wrote:If you are a regular for such a long time like people are saying you have not at all stood out for me in the game. I have literally never seen you nor seen you post on the fourms. I have been inactive for a while now due to a holiday but i was active for a while before that.

No vote tbh
I agree with Panda, but I do know you from a while back. You don't seem to stand out of the crowd, I haven't seen you moderate or preach the rules (help people, be a good example etc). I'm sorry but my vote is a no.
Cruxell
VIP

Post by Cruxell »

LicioUs wrote:Please K0ntra, When I am commanding and one does not follow my rules, I give them several varnings before killing them.. The other mather, I thought we had ended it.. But I will now give you a full review of what happened..

Ts got stuck in DR, We got revived and as I was heading back to the DR.. I slashed a CT when the CT was on the "BLACK AND YELLOW" line outside the cells.. There were as I could see 2 other Ts surrounding him I just slashed and keept on running towards the DR.. When a CT was trying to kill me as I was running towards the DR I ran into a cell and came out 1 seconds after in order to make my way to the DR.. Then I got killed by you..

That is exactly what happened.. If YOU are going to tell a story that makes ME look bad.. please don't leave out some parts and only tell the parts were I did wrong.. I don't know why you have personal agenda against me.. But just tell me what your problem is and we can sort it out. No need for anger here, even if it seems that you have quite alot of it.. No need to take it out on me.

There were several members online and they didn't say anything when I slashed that CT.. Because one of them killed one of the guy surronding that CT.. But you just had to trying to make me look bad..

This is you provoking me IN GAME and ON THE FORUM.. as I said before.. If there is a problem, tell me and we can sort it out..

Now if you don't mind.. Don't spam my application regarding this matter, Add me on steam and we can continue this conversation.
Once more, it was never my attention to provoke/annoy you, and I apologize if anything I said (which I doubt) did provoke you. Also, you can see how my last post was written in a peaceful manner. I do not wish to be enemies with you, so I'll be the bigger man and apologize, for whatever might have annoyed you. As for the things you wrote; the story you wrote seems, to me, identical to the one I did. I do not find the two terrorists surrounding the CT relevant to the story. Then, I did not want to make you look bad. I wanted to tell you this so that, hypothetically speaking, one day when you are a member you don't do the same mistake. Finally, could you please point out the sentences in my last post which you find provoking, as I really don't think there's any.
Apologies for the spam.
As of course, good luck, keep up the good work!
zapt0r
neonDragon Admin

Post by zapt0r »

I'm on board with Panda, I literally have never seen you on the servers. I haven't played much the past weeks due to the same reason as Panda, so if this is your only playtime, I've missed it. However, I'll look after you in-game and edit this post later on with my thoughts.
Regards,
zapt0r
Army life

Post by Army life »

blank vote short application missing words
Fbi law enforcment
MicroChip

Post by MicroChip »

~LITE~ wrote:
SneL wrote:-age
-cmd
-activity
-nice 2 people
-oldschool
-known
-knows the rules

big yes
Same
Same
(^_-)
STEAM_0:1:207899326
:banana-rock: :happy-wavemulticolor:
Spoiler!
*DEAD* AL_7KoMa <3 : plzz no cmd you are very cmd man iam sry for that say
Elijahh : i am afk for 1 sec need to go toilet
Elijahh : if some1 can protect me i will protect you for ever
http://www.neondragon.net/strikelist.ph ... =Search%21
Shotex

Post by Shotex »

Hi licious, i haven't seen u before.
positive:
you are old enough for being a member

negative:
you forum activity is low and you have 25 posts, it is so low for four years
u are unknown for people
your daily activity is low in game
problem in moderation

in conclusion fat No

Good luck.
Ezio^-^

Post by Ezio^-^ »

Nemo~ wrote:Hi licious, i haven't seen u before.
positive:

negative:
u are unknown for people
problem in moderation

in conclusion fat No

Good luck.

Don't be rude lol
S.W.A.T

Post by S.W.A.T »

[quote="Nemo~"]Hi licious, i haven't seen u before.
positive:

negative:
u are unknown for people
problem in moderation

in conclusion fat No

Good luck.[/quote
u are unknown for people ,
No he is famous
Daily activity its about 2h /day and that what need a member

But i agree with u on moderation .
" You must do the things you think you cannot do "

Eleanor Roosevelt.
Shotex

Post by Shotex »

midoubrek wrote:
Nemo~ wrote:Hi licious, i haven't seen u before.
positive:

negative:
u are unknown for people
problem in moderation

in conclusion fat No

Good luck.[/quote
u are unknown for people ,
No he is famous
Daily activity its about 2h /day and that what need a member

But i agree with u on moderation .
he had pause of 5 years, has 25 posts and now he wants to become member? nw No again from me
good luck
Veghan

Post by Veghan »

I can't believe some people here don't know Licious tbh. He used to be known back in the days, i do understand everyone that played at that time almost left and the new ones dont know you. But he is a long time player around here (probly with breaks etc, who didn't had a break) The main reason why people probly don't know you is because they never played back in the days and you are a quite guy. I do like the way you command though at times and i don't think i saw you harass once? (if i'm correct). I would say give this guy extended and see howmuch effort he wanna put in it do become a member. You don't hurt anyone with it and he gets the time to show he really can be a good member.
kami (GER]

Post by kami (GER] »

Veghan wrote:I can't believe some people here don't know Licious tbh. He used to be known back in the days, i do understand everyone that played at that time almost left and the new ones dont know you. But he is a long time player around here (probly with breaks etc, who didn't had a break) The main reason why people probly don't know you is because they never played back in the days and you are a quite guy. I do like the way you command though at times and i don't think i saw you harass once? (if i'm correct). I would say give this guy extended and see howmuch effort he wanna put in it do become a member. You don't hurt anyone with it and he gets the time to show he really can be a good member.
surely he isnt known by the new regular players because he doesnt stand out as they state, and his low forum activity is not helpful on that front. i recognize the name, there were two similar named players back in the days, though. can only suggest an extend to give licious the chance to show his potential. licious, give some insight in ur community knowledge in the forum (be it in the small question topic or discussion threads) and on the servers. good luck.
Image Image
Waschera

Post by Waschera »

I remember you from back in the day but as kami stated having played here for that long doesn't mean much when most of the new players dont know you due to you not standing out of the crowd. Never seen you ever try to moderate, not given any effort to interact with anyone except for his "friends", which who themselves is a concern. I do see you having a hard time moderating them and being unbiased. No from me this time

Good luck anyways
"If one man can create so much hate, imagine all the love we can create together!"

KING SNEL

Post by KING SNEL »

old timer, big yes
MADLIFE!
nD*** Jail Member

Post by MADLIFE! »

I want to become a member to help moderate the server
You can stand out of the crowd now by doing this without "powers" I have never seen you help anyone on the server with anything.
There is alot of freekilling and people that don't understand the rules, I want to help them so that they understand and can play a better game.
You yourself have freekilled alot of people, You are to quick to instant headshot without giving a warn shot first, When i asked you about this your reply was i've said on the microphone, My view is the best members will still warnshot and repeat them-self on the microphone many of times, not like once or twice then just kill them.
I will try and clear some things.. Yes I haven't been that active on the forum, Yes I haven't reported anyone on the forum..

However, I will punish the people not following the rules,
This is my main concern to you have access to the member menu, You have been on the server with me and someone ghosted a HP you then said !kick name, i asked you if this is what you would do, to which your reply was on the lines of, Of course he is breaking the rules. You need to be able to inform that player of what he is doing wrong before you even thinking of kicking people from the server, You will have to report any bans you make and you have not show us what you think is ban worthy by not making any reports.

From what i've seen of you its a No from my view.
14:37 - Edo ツ: some people are utter spastics
19:44 - KING SNEL: ban shota forever
23:42 - Playboy: send nudes!
05:35 - LITE : Black
23.02- PoP^- GET THE CARS CT
12:45 - Rhyme : The Sun is a planet
Moe had an average of 6.33 kills and 16 deaths per match. :facepalm:
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

Declined

We don't see you fit for membership. You don't moderate, you don't stand out of the crowd, you don't play by the rules yourself, you don't report, aren't really known and don't think you're able to make the right decisions when it comes to it - especially not in a full server where peer pressure is inevitable. Feel free to try again in the future.

Return to “Declined Applications”