[Declined] Nemo's aplication

All declined Applications are stored here.
Shotex

Nemo's aplication

Post by Shotex »

- Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:180563318
- NickName :
Nemo~
- Experience Level (including any previous admin work) : I have been playing this game for about 2 years, .I have been admin in 2 communities (In Georgian communities)
- Average amount of time on our servers per day : For my free days (most of last month and this month is complete relaxation) I play about 5 hours. On normal days when I get busy (rarely :D) I play about 0,5 -2 hours.
- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers? I first played in nD about 6 months ago but joined Sun: Jun: 26, 2016 3:14 pm I was never interested in joining the community since the jailbreak rules here are quite different but in the last 2 months of my stay here I decided to register since I found it was pretty enjoyable as I completely understood the rules and gameplay of nD jailbreak
- Do you have a working mic? Of course
-My hobbies
Well, in most of my free time I am playing games usually CS 1.6 .I often like to chat (got along with a lot of nice people recently). Apart from the virtual world, in real life, ... playing football and basketball too :lol:
-Motivation
i play daily on mornings and i want to help neondragon for good playing. everyday on jailbreak there are morning cheaters they cheat so many times i give them warnings not to use cheats like speed hack and wh,..... i copy pasted apples motivation cause it was same as mine. so i apologise you guyes for that. i will elp nD on playing quality so its my motivation here

Thank you for reading my application, although I did not write too much (I guess?). :D :D :D :D
Last edited by Shotex on Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
cuddly teddy bear

Re: Nemo's aplication

Post by cuddly teddy bear »

POOOOO wrote: -Motivation
The most important part of my application and I will be completely honest with you guys once again. The first and foremost reason to why I applied, even in only a month of my permanent stay, is that I wanna promote fair and enjoyable gameplay in the server. There are just too many rule breakers these days, some are daily morning hackers and the others that can't be asked to follow CT rules no matter how many hours they played and how many times they have been warned/CTbanned. As a member I will not only decide how to punish the rule breakers in the most suitable way, I will also continue to help new players regarding the gameplay and any other issue I could POSSIBLY help them with. When I try to handle a situation, I make sure I know 100% of what is happening (before that I wouldn't judge) and I leave my ego behind and feel free to ask ANYONE about what was happening and only after a complete analysis, I would take an action. My period of past administration in different communities has to taught me how to deal with people of different psychology and settle what's wrong at any time. I honestly feel I possess the qualities to become a member and I am capable of handling the server in any situation without leaving decent players helpless.
Nemo, you have copied and pasted the motivation from POOOOO's application and put it into yours. It would be a good idea to write your own motivation, as it is quite an important part of the app. Your forum activity is decent and you seem to have improved from last time around. I haven't seen you command as a CT which is... kinda necessary if you want to apply for Jail. I haven't seen any reports from you either. We need to know if you can distinguish rule breakers/cheaters from normal players. My vote is a no leaning towards an extend.

Good luck.
You can't describe something you hate as life, the same way you can't can't describe life as something you hate.

You should live life to full potential by taking opportunities you are given.

[youtube]vTIIMJ9tUc8[/youtube]
Shotex

Post by Shotex »

my motivation is same as poooo's
Patrick
Friend of the Community

Post by Patrick »

Nemo~ wrote:my motivation is same as poooo's
You still have to write your own motivation with your own words. Even if you are sharing the same motivation as POOOOO/Apples, you will still have to write it with your own words. Put some more effort into your application and I will post my vote later.
Decency
VIP

Post by Decency »

Copied Apple's(POOOO) motivation, there are also plenty of other reasons but this is enough for a no
Cruxell
VIP

Post by Cruxell »

Hello Nemo,
it's nice to see new regulars apply for member, but tbh I'm not sure if you're quite ready yet. Lets start with your good sides; Your application is pretty good, perhaps because you copied part of it from Apples, anyway the parts which you wrote yourself seem pretty good. Secondly, you seem like a friendly and peaceful guy, although I have seen you insult and harass others before. It's a good thing that you stopped by now, but I'm not sure how would you react if you were targeted by trolls. I like the fact that you were an admin before, so you have plenty of experience when it comes to moderation. You play a lot which is good because other members aren't really that active.
However, I'm concerned about the fact that you were quite a big rulebreaker in the past, and were also seen insulting others. Your English is not that good which is a big concern as members are required to communicate. You joined the community quite recently, you might wanna wait a bit more before applying. Also, you are quite immature, honestly speaking.
I suggest that you wait a few more months before trying again. Good luck!
These users thanked the author Cruxell for the post:
wodeen++
Lite sensei

Post by Lite sensei »

Why did you even put this :rage: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
MADLIFE!
nD*** Jail Member

Post by MADLIFE! »

~LITE~ wrote:Why did you even put this :rage: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
Read this http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=4366 before replying to any applications.

If you continue to reply in a way contrary to the allowed, you will receive a warning or a ban.
14:37 - Edo ツ: some people are utter spastics
19:44 - KING SNEL: ban shota forever
23:42 - Playboy: send nudes!
05:35 - LITE : Black
23.02- PoP^- GET THE CARS CT
12:45 - Rhyme : The Sun is a planet
Moe had an average of 6.33 kills and 16 deaths per match. :facepalm:
Hadi
nD* Jail Member

Post by Hadi »

Hmm .. :/

Tking ... Fking ... Harassing ... Abusing ... VIP Abusing ... blablablabalblablalblablalbalblalbalblablalbalbla
No
Your just a kid ... grow up first .... :facepalm:
Failing is not falling down, it's refusing to get back up.

This is 10% LUCK!
20% SKILL!
15% CONCENTRATED POWER OF WILL!
5% PLEASURE!
50% PAIN!
This is a 100% REASON TO REMEMBER THE NAME!
Veghan

Post by Veghan »

Hello there Nemo, I bet you watch too many fish films but okay.

Anyways i will keep it short since this application is not worth time because of the next things:

- I don't think i saw you in-game under that name. If you be in-game under that name then you don't play that much.
- Your age is 13 what is way below the req. age to apply.
- You did not even take the time to write you own motivation but stole someone else his and copy pasted it.

In m eyes it's a clear no. Srry.
Army life

Post by Army life »

-support troll application copy paste even worth
Fbi law enforcment
Shotex

Post by Shotex »

Admins?
Decency
VIP

Post by Decency »

The admins will tell you their decision after the admin meeting which should be on one of the sunday/mondays within the next couple weeks.
Waschera

Post by Waschera »

Too young, copied parts of someones application, immature, no moderating, English level, no authority and you don't stand out of the crowd. Obviously the flaws are to great for you to be accepted at this moment. No from me this time.

Good luck anyways.
"If one man can create so much hate, imagine all the love we can create together!"

voodoo

Post by voodoo »

Hello Nemo~ !

I think you are not ready to apply for a member, you are too young. Also you Copy&Paste-ed the POOOO's application. You must to write it with your own words.

My vote is No.

Good luck with your application !

Return to “Declined Applications”