[CoR] Reapplying

All declined Applications are stored here.
SiX

Reapplying

Post by SiX »

- Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:35794542

- NickName: Six

- Experience Level (including any previous admin work): Early 2011, I bought admin in a zombie community called #JustSick. But the community only lasted a few months and in addition to this, constantly had a low player base. While playing there, I mainly played around with my powers.

Somewhere early-mid 2012, I became a member in Fragnation, later known as Fragaholics. While only a member for a couple of weeks, I believe myself to have moderated it to the best of my extenth, taking my young age into account. But being a member in Fragnation wasn't what I truly wished for. Instead, I wanted to return to neonDragon, taking the hard route to reach membership. To me, that felt more fulfilling, as I realized that I only went to Fragnation out of hunger for power. Once having returned to neonDragon, I wrote my first application, which ended up declined.

Early 2013, however, I wrote my second application, which got accepted. For the first time ever, I was a member in the Jailbreak team of neonDragon. As such, I've a lot of experience when it comes to moderating the Jailbreak server as well as the TTT server, which at the later stage of my membership, became my primary source of activity. But with the death of the TTT server, my activity rapidly declined and soon enough months passed before I eventually decided to leave the nD team. But as a member, my time was about 1 ½ years.

But I want to make one potential misunderstanding clear. I never left the nD community despite leaving its servers and the nD team. I continued to browse the forums all these years, as well as posting from time to time. The community itself and its WW section especially, kept me staying.

- Average amount of time on our servers per day: My activity is very irregular. Sometimes 2 hours, sometimes 7 hours, depending on my mood and the amount of players online at the time. While playing, I mainly play on the Zombie Escape server, but from time to time I also visit the TTT server and the Jailbreak server.

- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers? November 2011

- After answering these questions, please provide a brief introduction of your life (hobbies, studies etc.)

My real name is Raymond and I'm from Finland. Soon about to attend my last year in sixth-form, I enjoy my youth as long as it lasts, just lazing around. But despite my laziness, I'm still rather productive, especially when it comes to my studies. As such, the exams, a few months from now, won't have much of an affect on my free time. Favorite subjects includes psychology, religion, philosophy and history, and those who have seen me play True or false games @JB, has likely seen that first hand. During my free time, I mainly play PC games such as Dota2, browse around the forums, playing Werewolf or just watching some Animes.

- as well as your motivation for helping to moderate our servers.

The neonDragon community is pretty much the sole reason as to why I've spent all the hours I've on CS 1.6. I've played CS 1.6 for a total amount of 3k hours, with 2k alone being put on the Jailbreak server, and this doesn't include the minor, but still siginificant amount, put on the other neonDragon servers. Being interested in CS 1.6 again, especially due to the ZE server and the reintroduction of the TTT server, I've decided to return from forum life to server life.

Being here for years, I've kind of grown attached to the community and want to use my motivation, as long as it lasts, to help moderating the servers on which I play. In addition to this, I must say that the TTT server is in grave need of moderation. This is understandable since it was reintroduced only recently, with official rules lacking. But taking my past experience as a TTT member into account, I believe myself to have an eye for the unofficial general rules, something I see broken on a regular basis. This, if anything, motivated me to apply, to help out on the TTT server.

My primary source of activity, still, however, lies in playing Zombie Escape, a server which doesn't naturally have to be moderated, except for its many bugs. As such, I was rather doubtful as to whether or not there was a need for me to reapply, but taking my time spent on the TTT server into account, I decided to go for it. If I'm accepted, and the ZE server dies in the future, likelihood is that I'll switch over to the Jail team, to moderate the TTT server primarily. But one step at a time. What happens in the future happens then, I'll deal with the present moment for now.
doeda
VIP

Re: Reapplying

Post by doeda »

I don't like you applying for the Zombie team, at first I was like wtf? But seems you're playing there more than TTT. I didn't notice you play zombie escape. Anyways besides that you're an old member here and one of the first members I knew in my history. You're more than qualified to become a member I don't even think a meeting has to be done for you, it's better to just accept you now. English knowledge, maturity, rule knowledge you got every pro. Obviously a yes from me.
"Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up."

Numble

Post by Numble »

Hey Ray, knew some day you'd get back on track on the nD servers. It ain't jail but it is Zombie.

Positives:
-Has plenty of experience working with powers on servers and has been a member on the nD ranks before. (think this is a major positive even though he left the team by his own will)
-Maturity. I've seen him dealling with situations on TTT and Jail before. Sure you can argue that I have little time on those servers at the moment but it's something to be honest.
-Mentality. You might be asking why am I mentioning this. Personally I've known Six for a long time and he has a different mentality that you might look upon. What I mean is ability to take decisions wisely and rule acknowledgement to the point where should there be some sort of loophole or plain hole in the rules, he goes ahead and does the right decision.

Neutrals:
-You're applying to Zombies and well you've said yourself your play time splits between ZE and TTT. Perhaps in the near future we'll see more of you and actually define where you'll stand on a team?
-Reports, but you were a member before so I think you'll handle this part pretty well.

Negatives:
-None what-so-ever. But I'll call out that you'll need to apply a more stable time of dedication to the servers.

CONCLUSION:

I'll go ahead with a yes. Not because you're a close friend to me but because you're genuinely capable as you were before and it's good to see some people coming back to their roots. Cheers mate, and good luck!
You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break
cuddly teddy bear

Post by cuddly teddy bear »

Hello Six.

I've seen you a few times in Roadrage and Zombie Respawn. Judging from what I have seen from you, you seem to be a very calm and chill person; you don't get pissed off or provoke people. As you say, you've been a member before so I doubt you wouldn't be accepted back in but I can't really give you my vote because I don't know you very well but good luck anyways. :)
You can't describe something you hate as life, the same way you can't can't describe life as something you hate.

You should live life to full potential by taking opportunities you are given.

[youtube]vTIIMJ9tUc8[/youtube]
SiX

Post by SiX »

Sheep wrote:I don't like you applying for the Zombie team, at first I was like wtf? But seems you're playing there more than TTT. I didn't notice you play zombie escape. Anyways besides that you're an old member here and one of the first members I knew in my history. You're more than qualified to become a member I don't even think a meeting has to be done for you, it's better to just accept you now. English knowledge, maturity, rule knowledge you got every pro. Obviously a yes from me.
Yeah, I was quite split between Zombie and TTT. But I decided to go with Zombie in the end. My primary source of activity lies in the Zombie Escape server, and due to the general lack of interest in the server, I have yet to see a member or admin play on it. While it player-wise may not need a lot of moderation, there are plenty of times when the map bugs or when the round doesn't end when it should. With this in mind, I decided to apply for the ZE server. But likelihood is that I'll switch to Jailbreak if the ZE server dies, because I'll still be playing quite a lot of TTT, and Jailbreak from time to time. With that in mind, I wish those who reply on this topic to take my performance on all 3 servers into account.
SiX

Post by SiX »

On second thought, I do wish to move this topic to the Jailbreak section instead. Been there before, thus the team feels more natural for me. And besides, it's more realistic long-term if I may come to switch team anyway.
Pukata
neonDragon Admin

Post by Pukata »

Switched to jail on request.
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Post by ZeRo#1 »

SiX wrote:On second thought, I do wish to move this topic to the Jailbreak section instead. Been there before, thus the team feels more natural for me. And besides, it's more realistic long-term if I may come to switch team anyway.
Pls use the edit button next, instead of double posting.

Nah im just joking SiX, i only had never the chance to say that too :P

OT: I can't and wont say much right now...I think only if you were member long time ago and made a good job there, why not another chance to get back in the Team...im also not sure but i think i saw a litlle little bit lack in rule knowledge in JB, but i can be wrong and i don't remember anymore on what point it was.
Well if i was right with that you maybe should read again all rules, if there changed some of them and you possibly missed to see the new ones.

Anyways good luck SiX !!!
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
Army life

Post by Army life »

well i havent see you very activity on jail break server i would give blank for now
Fbi law enforcment
The Reporter

Post by The Reporter »

Always calm and sweet, YES

this is based on RR some time ago i guess

Could be a bit less quiet every now and then, but that's how i likemy bois so np <3

JUST DONT DOUBLE {POST, MAKES?US VERY ANGRY:@

but let's ask the admins not to waste time and accept you immidiately cuz u r ready my babe :D
Ezio^-^

Post by Ezio^-^ »

hOla siX :D

Its a Yes from me ~
your a calm player i allways see u moderating and chilling ppls
Ur a good commander and you don't freekill ppls On prepose sometimes i rage on u but i'm mad sometimes xD sry for that
GOod luck bruh Stay in this way :lol: :lol: :lol: :D
#Yugo
Cruxell
VIP

Post by Cruxell »

Yes ofcourse.
I agree with what NumBle said, but I have one con to add.
Rage. Sometimes when someone annoys you, you lose your calm and insult them (Example: I dunno if you remember this, it happened a few days ago, a traitor teamkilled you on TTT and you lost your cool, and insulted him once or twice). I'm not saying this is a serious issue, I've seen you do this only 2-3 times but you should definitely work on this a bit as members are supposed to be role-models to others.
These users thanked the author Cruxell for the post:
wodeen++
KING SNEL

Post by KING SNEL »

1 of the old members that have my respect. Did awesome work before and probly will do it now so you have my yes
Neymar 11

Post by Neymar 11 »

Hello six , this days i dont see you tu much in jail but evrything is cool on you bro your altitude evrything .. is perfect good luck
Why not :D gl ,
Путинтебяобстрелит

Post by Путинтебяобстрелит »

SneL wrote:1 of the old members that have my respect. Did awesome work before and probly will do it now so you have my yes
I can agree with this. He was fair even thought I dont play much anymore but give this guy a chanse again.
16:28 - .Cell.: cause ur black
Russia will rape ya.

Return to “Declined Applications”