[Declined] Hadi on Duty

All declined Applications are stored here.
Hadi

Hadi on Duty

Post by Hadi »

STEAM ID : STEAM_0:1:154129712
Nickname : Hadi.
Experience Level : I haven't been an admin ever is my life.
Average amount of time on our servers per day : I play 2-3 hours mostly at night and morning.
Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers? : I started playing on JB server about 2 years ago.
Do you have a working mic? : Yes.
After answering these questions, please provide a brief introduction of your life (hobbies, studies etc.) as well as your motivation for helping to moderate our servers. :

Hello, my name is Hadi Sbaihat i'm from Palestine, i'm a computer geek spend most of my time on my computer, i study computer engineering in school, my hobby is CS since i played it the first time be for 10 years.
grade next school year.

What make's me want to be an admin on the server that at night when i play there is no admin's, and player's start to FK,Team attack and hacker's join the server and all that thing's, i just want me and other player's to play in peace.

PS : Next year will be my last year in school and i may cut down on my play time because that year is very important for me and my future studies.
Failing is not falling down, it's refusing to get back up.

This is 10% LUCK!
20% SKILL!
15% CONCENTRATED POWER OF WILL!
5% PLEASURE!
50% PAIN!
This is a 100% REASON TO REMEMBER THE NAME!
Panda
nD* Jail Member

Re: Hadi on Duty

Post by Panda »

nope.

bad application
never see you in-game
you take little things to seriously
you dont even know you dont apply for admin but member.
New Vape

Post by New Vape »

PandA wrote:nope.

bad application
never see you in-game
you take little things to seriously
you dont even know you dont apply for admin but member.
Kinda Agree with Panda but still Nope.
Army life

Post by Army life »

nope
no report activity
no moderationg
no respect
alot harrasing
duesnt give care about hackers
and duesnt care about others
gg
Fbi law enforcment
Hadi

Post by Hadi »

All what i saw is the Negative, If i'm gonna agree on one of the Negatives it will be the bad application
Failing is not falling down, it's refusing to get back up.

This is 10% LUCK!
20% SKILL!
15% CONCENTRATED POWER OF WILL!
5% PLEASURE!
50% PAIN!
This is a 100% REASON TO REMEMBER THE NAME!
Potato

Post by Potato »

HADI. wrote:All what i saw is the Negative, If i'm gonna agree on one of the Negatives it will be the bad application
Not agree, but work on them really.
Recognize
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Post by ZeRo#1 »

Hadi you thought many times i "hate you"...but thats not true..it was only hardly annoying that you like 80% of all help ignored (rule knowledge)...you got so often slain for failing your commands as a CT...and just today you ghosted on hns (thats not allowed, allive or not doesn´t matter) and that shows that you not really familar with all rules.
Also you should try finally listen to others that help you with the rules and you should work on the cons you get here...you should appreciate to get some criticism, bcs those guys try really to help you. But mostly it is how many said already here you tend to use the words "shut the fuck up" more then to learn...so my vote is definitely a no. Also you need to moderate (and thats hard if you get mostly moderated by others), you should start reporting rulebreakers to show that you can handle the situations where people aware of any rule, your forum activity is very low too in my opinion. Get more known by others and so on...
At the Moment you are far away from becoming a member in this community, but you have the chance to change alot in the future and maybe in 2,3 months you apply again and make it in the Team..who knows it?!

greetz Leo
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
c63shmurda

Post by c63shmurda »

HADI. wrote:STEAM ID : STEAM_0:1:154129712
Nickname : Hadi.
Experience Level : I haven't been an admin ever is my life.
Average amount of time on our servers per day : I play 2-3 hours mostly at night and morning.
Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers? : I started playing on JB server about 2 years ago.
Do you have a working mic? : Yes.
After answering these questions, please provide a brief introduction of your life (hobbies, studies etc.) as well as your motivation for helping to moderate our servers. :

Hello, my name is Hadi Sbaihat i'm from Palestine, i'm a computer geek spend most of my time on my computer, i study computer engineering in school, my hobby is CS since i played it the first time be for 10 years.
grade next school year.

What make's me want to be an admin on the server that at night when i play there is no admin's, and player's start to FK,Team attack and hacker's join the server and all that thing's, i just want me and other player's to play in peace.

PS : Next year will be my last year in school and i may cut down on my play time because that year is very important for me and my future studies.

bro why did you even do this? :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
Путинтебяобстрелит

Post by Путинтебяобстрелит »

Last time I played on jb, you were trolling and more.. so nop
16:28 - .Cell.: cause ur black
Russia will rape ya.
Cruxell
VIP

Post by Cruxell »

yes
much good this hadi
The Reporter

Post by The Reporter »

http://imgur.com/a/eVf8U

Not much more to say
Dott

Post by Dott »

No, You don't have any qualifications to become a member atm. You need to start to moderate, and stop telling players (mostly cts who are commanding) to *Shut the f*ck up*, that's not a behavior a member needs. You don't have much activity on forum too, and your English level is low. Try fixing these perks and then try it again, Good luck !

Nice Aashika xD
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

King Ragnar wrote:Honestly, dude, in my point of view, you have a huge "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" influence. It's what I always hear from you, every time I see you in the server.

That is not what we expect from a member. A member is supposed to cooperate with other players, regardless of their rank, experience and total playtime spent in the server, instead of telling them to shut the F up.

Fix this con, and only then I will judge further.
I agree with King. I've been in-game quite a bit lately and all I hear from you is ''Shh, I know what I'm doing'' or "Shh" when people ask you to explain yourself further as they often don't understand what you're saying whilst giving out commands. You're a nice guy, and you seem to know the basic rules. Improve where you can and keep your head up. Good luck with your application, my vote is a no leading to an extend.
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

Declined

We do not feel like you are fit to join the team. You seem to not know the rules, you don't explain when you get questioned, you hardly moderate (your mic isn't that good), and you can be quite cocky. Please work on these points and feel free to re-apply when the time is right.

Return to “Declined Applications”