[Declined] ZeRo´s application

All declined Applications are stored here.
Voropoulo

Re: ZeRo´s application

Post by Voropoulo »

Hello mate! I was waiting for your application to be honest. I know you for a long time and trust me, he is a really nice guy. Let's start..

Pro's
-Rules knowledge (very important for jb)
- Very mature
- Very active in game and forums
- Moderates a lot (maybe sometimes you overdoing but happens because you follow all the rules • fun is gone sometimes but that's not bad because you handle everything by following the rules. Maybe the rules taking away all the fun)
- A lot of successful reports
- You are Vip for many months and never have do anything wrong with your powers.
- Never harass

Con's
- Other people try to make you angry and sometimes you fall into the trap. You should work on that.
- You don't have microphone. Well im sure that you'll have one soon.

Anyway, i believe that you'll be a great addition to Jail Members. It's a YES!

Good luck man.
These users thanked the author Voropoulo for the post:
ZeRo#1

Styx

Post by Styx »

Hey ZeRo!

I've not really been that active lately, but judging from my prior experience with you, you seem to misunderstand situations and tend to be very rash in decisions. This might come of your English skills but it still worries me. I'd really like to see a bit more of your rule knowledge.

Don't get me wrong ZeRo, you're a good regular, you just need to step it up to become a member.

I'll also add that Maltazard got accepted into the team without using his mic.
These users thanked the author Styx for the post:
ZeRo#1
I think we girls are bitches, even though I am one --------------
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Post by ZeRo#1 »

Well i think the most People in the Servers speak Standard english. I understand them and they anderstand me.
Also i think allot of People remember my time as i was toxic, what i explained in my apply but it is still in their mind.
I worked hard on that disadvantage and started being more friendly. I moderated allot and looked for other People that needed my help, with the knowledge of rules (VIP,JB,abusing things) or other things...on my opinion i did more then all the other members or admins i saw online to help the playing Peoples (maybe the last times) and that bothered me.
I didnt applied to get fame or get a better Feeling if i have powers to handle about the rulebreakers.
No i did it to Support the nD Community and atleast i did it if one high member of nD pushed me to do that (you understand that i dont announce his Name)...i looked clearly how member/admin act on the Servers and decided to apply then for becoming one of that Team to help out in negativ Situations. I also know how to handle as a member in different Kind of situations (my apply Shows i was 2 years admin and never had any troubles) and that in a friendly and honest way. I know i need to handle wise and mature then with that powers to help both sides then. I also know wearing a nD Tag symbolize responsibility then.
I lost allot of my fun in JB about all theese rulebreakers and gaps with no member/admin on...btw you only Need to look how the ban request list getting fuller and fuller. And before People start thinking "oh he lost his fun, why he apply then???"
I mean with that im still hopefull that something happen that the Server becomes the same as it was if i started playing on JB and i hope the gaps got filled with new members.

If you have some bethink of my regular...feel free to ask me then Styx...maybe you Change your mind then...idk :)
And thx for your guests about my apply !!!
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Post by ZeRo#1 »

and sry that i add that too here...but all that People that was given Feedback on my applycation are very active, mature and very friendly persons in the Servers and Forum and they get nothing to do that. I think that are Players that trying too to let the fun be or push it up in all Servers and bored of all that rulebreakers too at the times where no member/admin are on.
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
Konijn
neonDragon Admin

Post by Konijn »

As your application was created very close to when the meeting was held, we have decided to process your application at the next meeting (roughly in 1 month's time).
These users thanked the author Konijn for the post:
ZeRo#1
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Post by ZeRo#1 »

NP and thx for the Feedback Konijn...ill try to help like i did it the last times with all...and look again on myself about the cons i got and will work on it more.

Have fun and big greetz ZeRo !!!
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
Army life

Post by Army life »

1. Active on the servers.
2. Good rule knowledge.
3. Whenever there's suspicious activity you have an active reaction.
4. Your English level is ok.
5. You're very active on the forums
6. You're friendly. --> This actually surprised me =P
7.Noob Camper
8.Good vip :rage:
These users thanked the author Army life for the post:
ZeRo#1
Fbi law enforcment
kami (GER]

Post by kami (GER] »

oh yeah ofcourse i can remember your name now. but i didnt know that you are german man :D or i probably confuse u with someone annoying.
but lets get ontopic: i just had a nice chat with you and can state that you have a good maturity level and are still on the needed niveau for a position like this. i cant say anything to your ingame behavior but i hope its all fine and from your age and behavior I m sure you are aware of all rules and the methods a moderator has to acknowledge in this community. you have a positive appearance and dont seem to be harsh or stubbern about things that people might see in another view than you. good luck
These users thanked the author kami (GER] for the post:
ZeRo#1
Image Image
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

LAEADER wrote:1. Active on the servers.
2. Good rule knowledge.
7.Noob Camper
I pretty much agree with this post, but I sometimes see childish sides from you that I can't place with a 37 year old? You sure you're 37? No offense but, sometimes it looks like there's a 14 year old playing... Anyhow, good luck with your application!
These users thanked the author Lien~ for the post:
ZeRo#1
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Post by ZeRo#1 »

Lien~ wrote:
LAEADER wrote:1. Active on the servers.
2. Good rule knowledge.
7.Noob Camper
I pretty much agree with this post, but I sometimes see childish sides from you that I can't place with a 37 year old? You sure you're 37? No offense but, sometimes it looks like there's a 14 year old playing... Anyhow, good luck with your application!

ahahhaha good question Lien...the true is i worked my life hard to get "not" so old as my Age Shows...i never wanna loose the kid in myself...that keeps me Young...i can be mature enough if there is a need to (acting if im at my work)...if i was 16 all People called me 20-22...if i was 22 People thought im 30...if i have fun like playing a game why can a 37years young man not be a bit childish too like a 14years old kid and have only fun. i think many active Players enjoy that i dont Play the game alltime as a 37years man.
before you think im to childish then for being a member..it isnt true...I know it is a task then where mature is required ;)

btw [MILF] Lien~ didnt act alltime too like 26 :lol: greetz [MILF] Ol´Dirty Bastard
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
QuErza!

Post by QuErza! »

ZeRo wrote:
btw [MILF] Lien~ didnt act alltime too like 26 :lol: greetz [MILF] Ol´Dirty Bastard
Milf? anyway you're very childish so no + you called wayne homeless if this guy gets accepted...
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

QuErza! wrote:
ZeRo wrote:
Milf? anyway you're very childish so no + you called wayne homeless if this guy gets accepted...
Ye it really did hurt my feelings..

There is freedome of speech, but i cannot guarantee freedom after speech
Baht

Post by Baht »

yes zero i liek you
These users thanked the author Baht for the post:
ZeRo#1
User received a forum warning for this post

I don't need a signature
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Post by ZeRo#1 »

QuErza! wrote:
ZeRo wrote:
that you search for a reason Querza...that i didnt get accepted know all now i think.
i think before you reply at anything on me you need to learn to stop trolling all in the Chat and be respectfull to Person you dont know.
i was joking to wayne like he do it alltime with me and i think Lien know what i mean if he see that nickname i typed...it is no Kind of insulting her...if she forgot the fun we had together as i used that tag...then im sry for it !!!
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
Thorri

Post by Thorri »

ZeRo wrote:
QuErza! wrote:
ZeRo wrote:
that you search for a reason Querza...that i didnt get accepted know all now i think.
i think before you reply at anything on me you need to learn to stop trolling all in the Chat and be respectfull to Person you dont know.
i was joking to wayne like he do it alltime with me and i think Lien know what i mean if he see that nickname i typed...it is no Kind of insulting her...if she forgot the fun we had together as i used that tag...then im sry for it !!!
What?

Return to “Declined Applications”