[Declined] ZeRo´s application

All declined Applications are stored here.
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

ZeRo´s application

Post by ZeRo#1 »

- STEAM ID : STEAM_0:1:58707830

- NickName : _-***ZeRo***-_ (MosT*ReBeLL*ZeRo)

- Experience Level (including any previous admin work) : I was 2 Years Admin on an other Server and know the Basic commands...and to learn the commands for being an nD Member isnt that hard for me im sure.

- Average amount of time on our servers per day : I dont know my exactly gameplay-time on nD, i think its 4-10hours per day

- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers? : near to 2years ago and played it Long time ago a Little bit too on the Server (dont know when it was but for an exaple at that time i Played it, there was a helicopter in the map jb_arsenal)
- Do you have a working mic? : atm -No- (its not that prob for me to buy a Mic, but i cant use a Mic atm for some Kind of Private Probs)...i hope and think it will be fixed in the future...and im sure i can handle good as a member without a Mic too, saw it on many Members/Admins too)

- After answering these questions, please provide a brief introduction of your life (hobbies, studies etc.) as well as your motivation for helping to moderate our servers. :

Okay about me, im a 37 years young man...i started playing games aslong they excist...i Played all consoles i think...my last one was PS3 but in the future im sure i buy PS4 and enjoy it too...i started CS playing in 2003 and made a break then of like 8 years to grow up and fix my financial Situation with working and finding a good Job...atm im sick at home since 18months, because i took a burnout for to much working, my lung collapsed and i was operated and made 3 other OP´s to get more health too (btw im still a man!!!)...normally im working in an Office in a Company that sells Foods and Drinks and many other things to Preschools, Schools, Hotels, Offices and many more customers...i had a small toxic time in the JB Server about all my private probs for that i took a 1strike ban...but it was good that i get it, to find back to my relaxed Ego and i fixed that disadvantage...im back to my funny and mature side of me...i help now all Players that need it with my good knowledge of the rules in JB, help them with the VIP rules and other questions...help them to behave and calm down if they begin to be toxic...it is very importand for me that the Players stay at the rules and dont abuse them, otherwise all theese rules are useless to follow them...i did my best to handle if no member/admin was on to control the rulebreakers and harasser with my VIP power and proofs of them...i found allot of good friends in the community here and have much fun with them...atleast to Show my activity in the Servers (do not want to brag) in Jailbreak im currently on Rank 1 and in Deathmatch im currently on Rank 2...im also think about to create some new games in JB too...no matter how the decission is about my apply, im still in Love with nD !!!

I hope you are not to much bored to read my application and if you have any questions about me feel free to ask me here or in a PM...thx for wasting that time in it...wish you all a great time in nD and hope i see ya all in the Servers and have fun together :lol: :lol: :lol:

Big greetz ZeRo !!! ;)
These users thanked the author ZeRo#1 for the post (total 3):
g0mik, SNap, infectedsushi
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
PoP^

Re: ZeRo´s application

Post by PoP^ »

I think you should get a mic if u want to be a member because u mostly can't handle stuff by using the chat and people could also ignore the chat so it's important to use a mic to talk with people.

"(its not that prob for me to buy a Mic, but i cant use a Mic atm for some Kind of Private Probs)"

Why can't you use a mic because of private probs ? Using a mic and private probs are 2 different things so ye I'm just interested.

:kappa: :kappa: :kappa: :kappa: :kappa: :kappa: :kappa: :kappa: :kappa: :kappa: :kappa: :kappa: :kappa: :kappa: :kappa:
These users thanked the author PoP^ for the post:
ZeRo#1
User banned 1 Day for this post
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Post by ZeRo#1 »

it is a good Suggestion...well on my opinion and on my Jb experience...the most People use the Chat and watch them...because the largest part of Players are Terrors and they cant use a mic too aswell and communicate with the Chat...and i think if they dont read the chat and getting a warning then for a Kind of rulebreaking and i mean only if they dont stop it..will fix the prob..all the time i saw one took a warning for a right reason...they stopped it and asked in the Chat then for what it was...as i said i was 2 years an admin on a Server without an mic too and handled the situations in a friendly way...because the Server deleted the mic using function that no one voicespam alltime and it worked easy.

for your 2nd question...my private called Thing is that i live atm together with my father (i feel a bit shame for that, because People think hahaha he is 37 and live together with his father)...but the prob is he is very very sick and i feel no shame to do my best to help him with his sickness and my mom is Long time dead, all my grandfathers and grandmothers too, i have no sisters or Brothers so he have no one that can help him...i tried to help him with caregiver but then i get sick as i explained in my apply too...and i have a strong bass voice that will disturb him to much then...and i wont do it!!!

if you have more question feel free to ask me again.
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
g0mik

Post by g0mik »

Okay, i want to say a few words about ZeRo. I've known him for a long time now (he's the one that brought me here in nD and i want to thank you for this bruder), he is one of the best people on the server, he's active on the servers, on the forums too and hes rank 1 (keep bragging :lol: )

PRO's:

- Active on servers/forums
- Mature
- Moderates whenever is needed
- Helping new players, even old players
- Good rule knowledge
- Reporting rulebreakers/hackers
- He's my brother :dance:
- He doesn't let trolls get to him (it's an important point)
- He didn't abuse his VIP (he was VIP for a long time)

CON's:

- The mic thing can be a bit of a problem, but as ZeRo said, in the future he will buy one.

---------------------------------------
I think you will be a great addition to the nD* Jail team. Good luck with your aplication bruder, hope you'll make it in.

It's a YES from me! :D
These users thanked the author g0mik for the post (total 2):
ZeRo#1, salapi

Dee Dee

Post by Dee Dee »

.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·. Hey Zero! .·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.

I cannot really judge you for JB as I don't play there, but I'm going to give my feedback based on what I see on DM and in the forums.

PROS
1. Active on the servers.
2. Good rule knowledge.
3. Whenever there's suspicious activity you have an active reaction.
4. Your English level is ok.
5. You're very active on the forums
6. You're friendly. --> This actually surprised me =P

NEUTRALS
1. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I assume you should know the rules of the other
servers too, but you'll get to know them I'm sure.
2. I don't know how crucial is having a mic.

CONS
-

A little piece of advice: Maybe you could try to have a little bit of tact in some cases. =P

So yes, I hope you get to be a member. Ü
wodeen++

Post by wodeen++ »

Hi zero:)

Pros

- Good player
- have knowledge about rules , players and everything
- active on forums and jb and dm
- moderates a lot
- have good experience about how servers and forums working
- helping players
- dosen't abuse his VIP and i never saw him harassing anyone before

CONS
well , they say you must have a mic tho
but it's not that big deal for me:)

and as gomik said you will be a great addition to the nD* Jail team ..Good Luck my friend with your application

it's Yes for me .
These users thanked the author wodeen++ for the post:
ZeRo#1
Everything in this world is either a potato or not a potato
Mr MicheL

Post by Mr MicheL »

Good guy

My vote is: YES FROM ME

GOOD Luck man!

:)
These users thanked the author Mr MicheL for the post:
ZeRo#1
'SplasH'

"Fun DeathMath
Cruxell
VIP

Post by Cruxell »

PROS
Friendly
Moderates
Helpful
Mature
#1 JB rebel :D

KONTRA
No mic :( (if you're 37 as you say, it shouldn't be a problem for you to buy a mic. you mentioned that you cant use it even if you had it, so if i was you i would buy a cheap crappy one, just to not get this application refused. and you dont even have to use mic much, just buy one and tell the admins that you can use it :) )

YES absolutely with no doubt, good luck zero i hope to see you member soon ;)
Shadow Blade =)

Post by Shadow Blade =) »

Zero its a yes you moderate a lot you take care of the server and i hope you will be a Member because this is the right time to do your application

Good Luck my Friend
These users thanked the author Shadow Blade =) for the post:
ZeRo#1
KING SNEL

Post by KING SNEL »

:) Sensei wrote:If he gets declined for not having a mic rather than not being member material, tell me what's more important, playing 4-10 hours a day without a mic as a member or playing 2 hours every week as a member with a mic? I think you're a good guy, ive known u for quite a while and you are friendly with everyone on the server. You have good intentions and you care about the community, the only con I know is that sometimes you can get trolls get to you, but you have worked on it a lot so I don't think it will be a big problem. The mic thing is a minor problem considering your activity. Yesss zero for member.
Having a mic in jailbreak is a must, If there is no commander its the members job to handle the situation
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Post by ZeRo#1 »

atm i really wanna say thx to all your Pros and Cons...im very appreciated...and i know that many would hold their opinion on that mic Problem..but aslong im activ in JB and thats not a Little time (1.7k hours)..i saw many acting as a member/admin without a mic too...and as i said i did it 2 years too on an other Server and had no Problems.
but i accept all criticism about that it will make probs to handle without it and say thanks to you all for your own opinions !!!

well my purpose is to help the community with all theese rulebreakers and there are many gaps without a member or an admin on...and i saw many People leaving the Server if that happen so much times about that rulebreaking.

and sry SneL i hope you´ll forgive me but i saw you not really often in the JB Server and i mean you didnt saw what SNap and i did without a mic...what we did only with allot of moderating in the Chat and using the VIP-Powers ..to help the community to hold the Server clean against all that guys and girls.
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
justy

Post by justy »

HELLO buddy,
Well, i'm happy to see you applying for member on neondragon ;)

my opinion :

pros :
_ mature
_ friendly
_ rules addict (lol its "cons" aswell sometimes)
_ no harrassment
_ helpfull with new players
_ active in game, every time i join the game you are in :)
_ having fun with you
_ helpfull in game (cover teamates, glow ... )

cons :
_ no microphone ( yeah as far as i remember i didn't hear your voice once )
_ sometimes you vote kick/ban too much for me, i mean its not needed all time, yes, talking with rules breakers is often enough.

Well, good luck my dirty bastard, its a YES for me !

your frenchie toast :D
These users thanked the author justy for the post:
ZeRo#1
Veghan

Post by Veghan »

Hello there Zero,

Where should i start with you.. I think a lot of people don't seem to see a few of your negative points.

Pro's:

* You're active in-game, you're rank #2 in Fun dm & #1 on JailBreak.
* You're active on the forums (if not posting wise it will be chat wise, you're a lot of the times in the chatbox active).
* You have the right age to make an application.
* You do help from time to time(1*)

Con's

*(1) You do help from time to time but it seems like everything you know is better than someone else.(that feeling do I get)
* People that tell you don't harass are wrong, i do see you harras if not harassing it more likely you being mad. At 37 you should know when to stop agrue with someone. I see you attempt to push everything out of someone untill that guy harassing you at the end what makes it even worse. Try to listen to people and if they think they know better let it be.. don't keep agrue about it since it won't matter anyways.
* You attempt to vote kick/ban a lot and this is for me a big con. Not because it's not correct always but sometimes it's just to fast.. You need to understand if someone is getting mad it's not only their fault and you should first talk to them about it. Same for freekills/teamkills, let the person that did it explain it first and then act if he/she doesn't respond in a correct way. Patience is the key my friend.
* This has nothing to do with the application just my feeling, i do feel you would be better at the Fun team then Jailbreak team. In my eyes it would fit you better, even i don't see a lot of reports though.

Conclusion:

Well.. everything said i just don't know, my vote aint Yes but also not No. I would like to see more from you and stuff like that. So my vote would be an extend.
These users thanked the author Veghan for the post:
ZeRo#1
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Post by ZeRo#1 »

Well as you said sometimes it is better to dont argue..and i dont wanna argue about your Feelings.

-Only what i wanna tell you is i never abuse my VIP as you saw in the reply´s of the other Persons...so i wouldn´t votekick/ban any People for no reason. For a while Waschera (like 2 months ago or so) told me that he have that Feeling too.
and i watched clearly on my acting about it. And looked to be carefull and honest with that VIP-Powers.
I didnt used that power if a People kill 1 by an accident or was a Little bit mad or salty. I have on my opinion a reason why i use it then. In my apply you see i was 2 years an Admin too and know when i can use that powers to being helpful for the Community in the game.
And if i wouldn´t try to help People to relax or calm down why should i do that:
http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=25414 (btw i really dont know who he is)

-another last Thing..i think it wasn´t required to do more proofs in dm...because i have a lot of members/admins now in my steam-friendlist and talked fast to anyone if i saw there was things goin wrong like hackers or other abusers and the most of them can confirm it and they solved the problem.

nvm i respect all your Feelings and say thx for your opinion about my apply...i really appreciate it and i hope you do more in the future, then leaving the Server if it is to much stress for you to handle the crazy Situation :P (i mean that friendly and dont wanna blame you with that)

you know i love you and we have many fun together...THX bro :dance:
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
Po!Nt

Post by Po!Nt »

wodeen++ wrote:Hi zero:)

Pros

- Good player
- have knowledge about rules , players and everything
- active on forums and jb and dm
- moderates a lot
- have good experience about how servers and forums working
- helping players
- dosen't abuse his VIP and i never saw him harassing anyone before

CONS
well , they say you must have a mic tho
but it's not that big deal for me:)

and as gomik said you will be a great addition to the nD* Jail team ..Good Luck my friend with your application

it's Yes for me .
I agree with this its what I want to say :) its YES from me good luck man .
These users thanked the author Po!Nt for the post:
ZeRo#1
Spoiler!

Return to “Declined Applications”