[CoR] Applying again

All declined Applications are stored here.
Queijo da Serra

Applying again

Post by Queijo da Serra »

- Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:43584690
- NickName : Queijo da Serra
- Sex : Male.
- Experience Level (including any previous admin work) : I've been a member twice before.
- Average amount of time on our servers per day : At the moment my activity is not the best, however I have played a bit for the last 2 days in weeks if not months, and I can assure you I've got interest back and will be playing for the next weeks/months.
- Do you have a working mic? Yes.
- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers? Around september 2010.
- After answering these questions, please provide a brief introduction of your life (hobbies, studies etc.) as well as your motivation for helping to moderate our servers.

Hello, my name is Hugo and I'm currently 14 years old. I live in Porto, Portugal with my parents and my brother. Studying atm and thats probably what I'll be doing for the next years to follow, unless I find a job. I like to travel and go to new places a lot, I'd be doing that any day of the month if possible. I have several hobbies such as playing computer, collecting and hanging out with friends obviously. I'm pretty social tho, always up for a chat.

The new change in jailbreak allows non steamers to join the server, which will probably result in a lot of whining/bitching in the server, but also raise its popularity and player numbers. There are not a lot of active jb members currently so I'll try to help since I'm on summer vacation and have a lot of free time to put into nD. I'm not gonna be the kind of member that goes ct all the time to command, so dont expect that from me. I have been a permban tooler fun member with a great eye for cheaters before and I suppose I'll be able to put that into use considering the amount of non steamers that might be hacking.

Thanks.
TomatoPlayZ

Re: Applying again

Post by TomatoPlayZ »

Positive:

- Well written application
- Great English Language
- Friendly
- Helpful
- Been an member before

Negative :
- Not Very Active ATM

Well i drop you a Big Yes From Me !
Good Luck!
iM A TOMATO!!!!!!! :D
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

There is nothing I can say other than that I think you very well deserve your spot back in the team. We've had our ups and downs and you've fucked up here and there, but haven't we all?! I'd be a pleasure working with you again as you have a lot of potential! Hope to be seeing you get back in the team soon! My vote is a clear yes.
Waschera

Post by Waschera »

Even though you say that you plan to stay here for some time I don't really see it happening. I remember that before you left last time you didn't seem interested at all playing CS or doing you job as a member. You just came on for a few minutes at the time and you stayed afk for the most of them. I can't see you sticking around for more than a month or two with a decreasing activity for each week and that's why I don't think that you should be accepted. At least not before that you can prove that you can keep up you activity. Especially after summer vacation.
These users thanked the author Waschera for the post (total 2):
doeda, k1ngfoxxy
"If one man can create so much hate, imagine all the love we can create together!"

KING SNEL

Post by KING SNEL »

Love your activity in jb
Konijn
neonDragon Admin

Post by Konijn »

Your activity is pretty low right now but you've got a month to work on that. Get good activity on the forums and in-game within the next month and it's a yes from me.
Queijo da Serra

Thanks everyone for the replies.

Waschera: I dont know what the future awaits me, but I personally think it'd be the best to help nD with the current amount of free time I have, than to not help at all.

SneL: Like I said, I have only played the last 2 days but I'll be playing for the next weeks, maybe months to follow. I have the rest of the month to work on that.
Edo ツ

Post by Edo ツ »

Queijo da Serra wrote:unless I find a job
lol right, people wouldn't even buy lemons from you on the street.
Queijo da Serra wrote:I like to travel and go to new places a lot, I'd be doing that any day of the month if possible
And yet you never come visit me fag. If you become Portugals new CR, come visit me with your jet.

Gonna adjust this line a bit
Queijo da Serra wrote:I have several hobbies such as playing computer, stalking, collecting csgo skins and hanging out with friends obviously.
Don't accept this guy.

Okay, now for the actual serious part.

He's 14, gay, and has been a member twice already. Been given the permban tool and given results. Young ppl like Quo don't tend to get alot of respect around here, but he does and always has for the time knowing him at least. Authority is good. Has an eye for cheaters and respects everyone equally, no special treatments. Might harass now and then for shits and giggles with friends, nothing on a serious note.

Clearly you're back in order to help maintain the server(s?) clean, deliver a better atmosphere in general and have some fun yourself. Up to the admins to see if they're gonna accept your "offer" and let you help out with some dirty work. Also, the amount of steam messages i receive from you might ease up (stop spamming fag).

The only con i see here is the activity on the servers. Imo, you should be accepted and this shouldn't be delayed. If the admins don't see any improvements, they can always kick you.

Whatever this is all i wanted to say, good luck fag :)
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

Konijn wrote:Your activity is pretty low right now but you've got a month to work on that. Get good activity on the forums and in-game within the next month and it's a yes from me.
^ my opinion as well (but with reports) gl queijo, it's obvious that you have the qualifications if used right.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Wongerz

Post by Wongerz »

Shadi wrote:
Konijn wrote:Your activity is pretty low right now but you've got a month to work on that. Get good activity on the forums and in-game within the next month and it's a yes from me.
^ my opinion as well (but with reports) gl queijo, it's obvious that you have the qualifications if used right.
Pretty much agree with K09, you did a great job with reports last time and even earning yourself the permban tooler. You have what it takes to be a member because you have already been through that process before with 2 applications getting accepted.

Yes from me today. Good Luck!
Boab The BUILDER

Post by Boab The BUILDER »

there was absolutely no issues I could think of in terms of your performance as a member, you were one of the leading examples for showing that younger people can perform just as well as anyone else in the member teams with maturity, good judgement (in most cases, not in cs go when you try using the awp as like a shotgun or something) and you delivered pretty well, the only issue I can see is with you having this amount of free time you have, which wont be for long, I cant see you staying long at cs before going drifting back to cs go, and your activity now seems to reflect to me that this has been a bit of a spur of the moment decision, which gives me doubts as to how long you will stick around on cs. If you show dedication to your role again then I see no problems with you being member but as I said in vdou's application, with a bit of a boosted player base the thing we need most is consistency, and I'm not sure you would be able to provide that with the timespan that you say you will have this free time for, your existing activity, and just simply you seem to be putting in a lot of hours of cs go, so it is a concern cheese, but not one I think you cannot overcome. Will judge by how you perform during the month to get a better indication before giving my full support, but other than activity I cant see why you couldn't be an asset to the team again.
These users thanked the author Boab The BUILDER for the post (total 2):
k1ngfoxxy, Apekiller
Razor8182

Post by Razor8182 »

Pros
Nice and clam person
Good player
Know rules
have mic
Funny guy
been a member before

Cons
None

YES
Last edited by Razor8182 on Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Beard

Post by The Beard »

Pretty much what everyone else has already said really, you were a good member in the past with the perma tool, I think the only thing you have to prove during this time is that your activity is back up and that you are back in the game, as long as that proves out I see no reason why you shouldnt be back on the team (these thoughts are reflected for any old members that lost interest and left on good terms)
These users thanked the author The Beard for the post:
doeda
Queijo da Serra

Thanks for the replies, I know my activity is not the best atm but I'll definetly work on that. Also glad to see I left a good impression last time I was a member.
Sloth

Post by Sloth »

Pro's
Earlier member
Been a part of the communtiy for a long time
Mature
Good guy in general

Con's
None that I can think of :P It's a yes from me

Return to “Declined Applications”