Jail application

All declined Applications are stored here.
mango2

Re: Jail application

Post by mango2 »

Can everyoone stop with this "JK OFC U GET YES <3333" bullshit in spoilers? stopped being funny after the first one
Image Image Image Image ImageImage
Thierry Henry

Post by Thierry Henry »

Shadi wrote:He could potentially not agree with the bottom of his post though :P
Wow Shadi stole my 'thank you' with his smartass post :rage: :rage:
P.S. Shadi thank this post I wanna be the legendary one and only that you have thanked hhhhhh
"Donkey by L.F. Donkey" -mR#KaitoKid
Konijn
neonDragon Admin

Post by Konijn »

Thierry Henry wrote:P.S. Shadi thank this post I wanna be the legendary one and only that you have thanked hhhhhh
He'll only remove it after a few months anyway.

Shadi: Rude :(
.Cell.

Post by .Cell. »

A lot of things have already been said but since you wanted my opinion either way I'll give it to you. So, hope you enjoy reading.

So let's start off with your pros.
Pros:
You know the rules. Which, from what I've noticed, well enough. You're still learning but, there's always loads of room for improvement.
You moderate. That's great. (Check neutrals)*.
You're mature for your age. (Check neutrals)**.
Your English speaking, listening and understanding power is good as well.
You command now and then from what I've noticed. I have nothing against you commanding. (Check neutrals)***.
You stand out of the crowd as a regular.

Well, that's settled so moving on to the harder bit. Your neutrals and cons.
Neutrals:
*Well if I think about you as a member, I see potential in you. I see you understanding how things are meant to be like rules, guidelines etc. But, when I think from a different perspective, I see you moderate a bit too much. Nothing that can't be fixed. But, to me it seems like, you moderate things that don't need moderation over.
**This leads back to your first neutral I've stated. You may sometimes go a bit over board with the moderation bit (nothing that can't be fixed). I feel that you may take things a little too personal sometimes and that may lead to you misjudging people, their behaviours and actions which may lead to you either giving them a cruel punishment or very lenient one.
***When you command, I find days fun. You may repeat the first few steps of your commanding but that's fine. Problem here is you need to boost your commanding up a bit more. Again nothing that can't be fixed so I'm putting them down in neutrals.

Cons:
I feel like you won't be respected enough by many on the servers to gain control over situations.

Conclusion:
Duda, I know you can do it. If you work on your neutrals which I've stated you've got my vote. There's nothing hard to fix in them so I will be voting an "extend" on your application for now and if I've seen improvement in the next few weeks then like I said you will get my vote. If there's any information or explanation you need about my post feel free to contact me over steam. Good luck.
Nick

Post by Nick »

Hi Doeda
Pro's
Friendly
moderate
active on forums alson in game
helpfull
good commander
Con's
None

My vote will be yes good luck with your application doeda
Jellow

Post by Jellow »

Jellow wrote:What has changed in the past 2 months (when your application got declined until now) that will make admins change their mind about you?
Did you miss this question? It was actually an honest one and not a troll one. Your application doesn't state how you've changed since last time.

One other issue I'd like to address, last time you applied then posted a topic about hosting an event during that time. The application got declined and you bailed out of the event section, without even a word. Now you apply again and suddenly you start a soccer event. This raises a questionmark for me, are you only motivated during the period of your application?

I understand this is a dick question to ask, but admins will draw the same conclusion, I think it's better if you have a shot at explaining this yourself instead of people having the wrong idea.
Thierry Henry

Post by Thierry Henry »

Jellow wrote:One other issue I'd like to address, last time you applied then posted a topic about hosting an event during that time. The application got declined and you bailed out of the event section, without even a word. Now you apply again and suddenly you start a soccer event. This raises a questionmark for me, are you only motivated during the period of your application?

I understand this is a dick question to ask, but admins will draw the same conclusion, I think it's better if you have a shot at explaining this yourself instead of people having the wrong idea.
I don't really know what you mean by that event thing?
He has posted one topic where he asks players what kind of event they want to, which he is going to create now.
I don't really get what the problem is here..
"Donkey by L.F. Donkey" -mR#KaitoKid
doeda
VIP

Post by doeda »

Jellow wrote:
Jellow wrote:What has changed in the past 2 months (when your application got declined until now) that will make admins change their mind about you?
Did you miss this question? It was actually an honest one and not a troll one. Your application doesn't state how you've changed since last time.

One other issue I'd like to address, last time you applied then posted a topic about hosting an event during that time. The application got declined and you bailed out of the event section, without even a word. Now you apply again and suddenly you start a soccer event. This raises a questionmark for me, are you only motivated during the period of your application?

When I wanted to do the event, I was asking what they wanted for an event and after a while I poked R1CKY if he wanted to host it with me he gladly accepted (before I made this application) but didn't had the time yet to write the topic and also didnt have the cash yet to give some prizes.
And that last event didn't have a lot of attention, since 2-3 people only answered? that's why I closed it. Hope it answers your question.
what has changed in the past 2 months (when your application got declined until now) that will make admins change their mind about you?
First of all it was 3 months ago. I worked hard with my "proffesionalism" and tried to improve the "favouring friends above others". if you still have some questions feel free to ask.

And I know I don't say this that much, but thanks for replying guys I really appreciate it.
"Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up."

Jellow

Post by Jellow »

doeda wrote:
Jellow wrote:

When I wanted to do the event, I was asking what they wanted for an event and after a while I poked R1CKY if he wanted to host it with me he gladly accepted (before I made this application) but didn't had the time yet to write the topic and also didnt have the cash yet to give some prizes.
And that last event didn't have a lot of attention, since 2-3 people only answered? that's why I closed it. Hope it answers your question.
what has changed in the past 2 months (when your application got declined until now) that will make admins change their mind about you?
First of all it was 3 months ago. I worked hard with my "proffesionalism" and tried to improve the "favouring friends above others". if you still have some questions feel free to ask.

And I know I don't say this that much, but thanks for replying guys I really appreciate it.
Valid answers, as said, not asking it to be a dick, asking so I (and perhaps others) don't jump to conclusions, thank you.
Jellow

Post by Jellow »

Double post? I don't play much but I have some idea of who you are (I think...)

Pros:
You are pretty aware of the rules
You command when its needed (could be more!)
You are a nice guy, you try to bring this to the servers aswell I think
You act more mature then people twice your age (I should know :P)
You are a long time regular and are pretty known in the server
You have a good way with expressing yourself in writing on the forums

Neutrals:
As said, you command but it could be a bit more
You need to work up some more respect in the server, don't get trolled that much

Cons:
Can you handle a full server, I dunno?

With that said, I feel like none of the current members can handle a full server, half the regulars are trolls anyway. So the more members the better (atleast somewhat competent ones), even if they have a couple of points to work on. So yes, why not, good luck!
pippo

Post by pippo »

pls dont he will ban everbody :naughty:
Classic

Post by Classic »

Hi Doeda.!

I think your really mature considering your age.! You know the rules, you know how to command your english is fine.

- You really like helping people and you also show new people how to do things, so i also see you as a really patient guy.

- Maybe try to calm people down when it's being hective in chat/mic more often. (Thats the only con i've got)

- Your fun to play with and i really wish you the best of luck with your application.

i don't see why you shouldn't get the chance of being a part of the nD team.
you got a yes for me.

See you soon.
“I'm not afraid of death; I just don't want to be there when it happens.”
― Classic

▲
▲ ▲

Juni0r

Post by Juni0r »

-Really immature
-Can't command
-Won't get respected.
-Applies all the fucking time (anoteher sign showing how ur "Immature")

Can't you handle that ur apply got declined? Wait 1 year and we'll see.
Nothing gets better by applying each month. It started to get really really annoying.
And asslicking won't take u far.
Spoiler!
OMG JUST KIDDING U GET YES
Spoiler!
Hell na! u aint gettin shit. No
ImageImage

"I wonder if heaven got a ghetto"
R1CKY[JJ]

Post by R1CKY[JJ] »

Talking about maturity.. show some respect dude. A no can also be giving in a normal way.
"Gisteren is gisteren, vandaag is vandaag"
shayan

Post by shayan »

Juni0r wrote:-Really immature
-Can't command
-Won't get respected.
-Applies all the fucking time (anoteher sign showing how ur "Immature")

Can't you handle that ur apply got declined? Wait 1 year and we'll see.
Nothing gets better by applying each month. It started to get really really annoying.
And asslicking won't take u far.
Spoiler!
OMG JUST KIDDING U GET YES
Spoiler!
Hell na! u aint gettin shit. No
LMAO talking about respect? im pretty sure nobody on this forum has any respect to u, ur filth and always will be.

Return to “Declined Applications”