[Declined] Jail application

All declined Applications are stored here.
doeda
VIP

Jail application

Post by doeda »

- Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:67003304

- NickName : doeda

- Age : 15 I know i may be young but please look to my maturity.

- Experience Level (including any previous admin work) : Not much experience. But I learned a lot by watching members and I guess it pretty much comes with the membership.

- Average amount of time on our servers per day : 2-4 hours sometimes more, really differs from day to day.

- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers? :
I think around october 2012 (on other steam account as PFM* naruto)
- Do you have a working mic? :
yes i do.
- After answering these questions, please provide a brief introduction of your life (hobbies, studies etc.) as well as your motivation for helping to moderate our servers.:
My life : I'm just an 15 year old boy, who still goes to school (year 10 now). I like to talk a lot, wether in chat or voice communication I like to communicate with people you could say I'm very soicial. I study economy at school and have no problems with it being to hard for me or w/e. I like having friends I have met a lot of good and funny friends here in nD. I live in Belgium with my mother and I have 4 brothers and 1 sister. 2 Brothers of mine moved away (1 is married and 1 is living in an appartment). I like to play (Football, counter-strike, and to be on my phone). With my friends I like to hang out with on fridays and saturdays we go a lot to the cinema or go somewhere far to play football and play against other children, I play mostly defending but if you don't pay attention to me I might go forward hehe.

My motivation to moderate the servers : My motivation is the same as everyone's motivation to keep the servers clean from trollers to rulebreakers to hackers and teamkillers/freekillers. I try to moderate as much as I can and have made some reports as well (some where succesfull some weren't) I also call members a lot who are at my friendslists when something happens on the server I am mostly online at evening/night they tend to rulebreak a lot at night wich makes them kinda "unseen". I've seen so many people abusing the rules from top to bottom and then you feel like you can't do anything at that specific moment,(sure you can do a lot without powers). As mentioned before I call a lot of members when something happens but still they can't come everytime. I want to moderate the server, punish rulebreakers, help out newbies and be there for them. I am currently rank 6 on the server this kinda also shows my activity. Oh yeah I also want to thank all the people who replied on my previous applications, you guys helped me by mentioning my pro's and cons. I have tried my best to work them away as fine as possible.

This is my application thanks for reading it. And of course if you have any questions you can PM me.
"Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up."

Thor

Re: Jail application

Post by Thor »

To be honest, after this recent meeting I don't see how you've not been selected like the others have.. Deserve it more than some that have had the chance but fucked up as per usual. Gonna say yes to this. Gl gay cunt <3
BBM

Post by BBM »

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

You're immature

You don't command when we need a commander

you rage a lot

You swear a lot

Remember when you've disrespecting me and MY COUNTRY when belgium was playing against algeria , and u said FUCK ALGERIA ?????

I do know that you're active , But activity itself isn't enough

without mentioning your report > http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=22015

GOOD LUCK anywayz.
KaitoKid
VIP

Post by KaitoKid »

Neither of you even play in this community anymore why bother posting

OT: probably update my post later with some pros and cons
These users thanked the author KaitoKid for the post:
LaZy
STEAM_0:0:51774830
BBM

Post by BBM »

KaitoKid wrote:Neither of you even play in this community anymore why bother posting

Well Hello there , who are u sir ? i was talking about a previous re-action.

i believe that he still like that people like him cant change very fast , people like me for example.

and please post con's and pro's before you start saying bs.
KING SNEL

Post by KING SNEL »

KelveN wrote:
KaitoKid wrote:Neither of you even play in this community anymore why bother posting

Well Hello there , who are u sir ? i was talking about a previous re-action.

i believe that he still like that people like him cant change very fast , people like me for example.

and please post con's and pro's before you start saying bs.
hes kaitokid aka el gato
OT: i leave my pro/cons later
Lollieh

Post by Lollieh »

Yoo!

Pro's

Active
Friendly
Mature
Sexy
Moderate
Awesome

Con's

Sucks at rebelling!

Other then your rebelling skills it's a big fat YES from me brooski! Goodluck on ur application!!

- Best Regards: Lollieh

Jellow

Post by Jellow »

What has changed in the past 2 months (when your application got declined until now) that will make admins change their mind about you?
R1CKY[JJ]

Post by R1CKY[JJ] »

I talked with doeda last week. I asked him if he was going to apply again in the future. In my opinion his behaviour has changed. I played with him several times in deathmatch and I have contact with him on steam. Back in the days he was a bit immature and I don't think he was ready to become member. However he is more relaxed now and you can have good converstations with him, which I like. He acts more mature in my opinion. Besides that he is very motivated and he really wants to become member. He is also busy with setting up a great event.

I will give you pros and cons later doeda. I'm on my work now and havn't much time.
"Gisteren is gisteren, vandaag is vandaag"
Sparky

Post by Sparky »

Hi doeda, nice to see you apply ! ;)

Pro's :
-Friendly
-active
-mature
-experience
-ruleknowledge
-Known by everyone
-has a mic and uses it
-active on the forum aswell
-Helpfull
-Moderates when needed

Neutral :

Con's :
-Can't think of any con's worth mentioning

Conclusion :
As you can see the pro's outweigh the con's/neutrals by far and therefor I am giving you a YES!

Good luck mate ! :)
Peace.
Lollieh

Post by Lollieh »

Jellow wrote:What has changed in the past 2 months (when your application got declined until now) that will make admins change their mind about you?
Well, for starters he aint a shitty member like u were :(

Decency
VIP

Post by Decency »

I don't think you're up for the job because of the following;

- Lack of experience to deal with trolls
- Too young and not respected enough
- You wouldn't be able to handle a full server
- I still see you as one of the kids

I don't think you've got a better chance than Jubia since he was basically like you but 1 step ahead in everything.
Also the first time I saw you commanding since I started playing again(~2 weeks) was yesterday, they day you made your application.
This makes me think you suddenly go tryhard mode because you applied which I personally don't like to see in a person and is something most young people do. It makes you smell powerhungry.
Spoiler!
This picture basically shows that you think you're more mature and above some people which I see as immaturity and non-humble, both being negative points.

I'd like to say that saying "I'm young but I'm mature" doesn't help at all, it actually makes you look like somoene that insists you are mature instead of letting other people judge, which leads me to think less of you.

No offense but the standards of the nD team would be lowered greatly if you were to be accepted.
Spoiler!
I wonder how the nD team would look like if people saying yes to everyone being a nice guy were admins.
Lollieh Jellow might not be the most likeable guy on the server but he will always be a better member than you could be, show some respect
p.s dont take any of this personally, it's just from my point of view
Last edited by Decency on Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
These users thanked the author Decency for the post:
Edo ツ
doeda
VIP

Post by doeda »

Decency wrote:I don't think you're up for the job because of the following;

I don't think you've got a better chance than Jubia since he was basically like you but 1 step ahead in everything.
Also the first time I saw you commanding since I started playing again(~2 weeks) was yesterday, they day you made your application.
This makes me think you suddenly go tryhard mode because you applied which I personally don't like to see in a person and is something most young people do. It makes you smell powerhungry.
Spoiler!
This picture basically shows that you think you're more mature and above some people which I see as immaturity and non-humble, both being negative points.

I'd like to say that saying "I'm young but I'm mature" doesn't help at all, it actually makes you look like somoene that insists you are mature instead of letting other people judge, which leads me to think less of you.

No offense but the standards of the nD team would be lowered greatly if you were to be accepted.
Spoiler!
I wonder how the nD team would look like if people saying yes to everyone being a nice guy were admins.
Lollieh Jellow might not be the most likeable guy on the server but he will always be a better member than you could be, show some respect
So if I say "dem immature kids" it means that I'm immature myself, good point, I was talking about Treyarch and 1 other guy (I don't remember his name) they were talking about white and black guys. So please show the whole chatlog and not only what I typed makes you look like you have something against me.
Anyways thanks for your reply and the others ass well.

Edit: The reason why I didn't command was that my mic was not working, but I have fixed it now.
Last edited by doeda on Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up."

Thor

Post by Thor »

To be fair, I reckon Lollieh should be the next member providing that he cuts his attitude when it's around. Does a better job than some current and past members.. Anyways gl doeda.
eddiH

Post by eddiH »

doeda wrote:
Decency wrote:I don't think you're up for the job because of the following;

Spoiler!

Spoiler!
So if I say "dem immature kids" it means that I'm immature myself, good point, I was talking about Treyarch and 1 other guy (I don't remember his name) they were talking about white and black guys. So please show the whole chatlog and not only what I typed makes you look like you have something against me.
Anyways thanks for your reply and the others ass well.

Edit: The reason why I didn't command was that my mic was not working, but I have fixed it now.
What he means is that by saying things like that, in this case "dem immature kids" you act like you're above them and as if you are not a kid yourself, both not true.

Return to “Declined Applications”