[Declined] Bixplus.

All declined Applications are stored here.
Путинтебяобстрелит
Posts: 2774
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:59 pm
Location: Russia
Has thanked: 271 times
Been thanked: 62 times

Bixplus.

Post by Путинтебяобстрелит »

Hi. Its over 1 year ago I applyed last time so I wil giv it a try now again.

Nickname: Bixplus @ A380-900

Steam ID/Status: STEAM_0:1:21930908

- Age :15, Turning 16 years in march.

- Sex : Male

- Experience Level (including any previous admin work) :

I have no experience in admin work, I was member on a server for a short period, but that got shut down

Average amount of time on our servers per day: It depends really. I can play from 1-5 hours each day. But it varies from each day depends on my mood and if I'm very busy and more other things yeah..

Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers?: 2010 or something. And then got banned and came back 2011 summer and been here since that. :)
-Do you have a working mic? Yes I do and I use it :P

- Brief Introduction:
Well hello. I'm from Norway. 15 years old and study now but yeah. On my spare time I do plane spotting as many see. And I travel alot around in the world and se many new things :) I don't travel the whole time lol but I like to build pc and photograph as my spare time too and when I'm gaming CS.

Why I wanna help the servers:

I have been playing Jailbreak for about 2 years from now on. I have seen alot of rule breakers on our server day and night. When I'm on the server at nights there might be a couple of members but it's very rare. When I'm on our server I can always see abusers and people who harass eachtohers but the thing is that I wanna be there and helping them out I know you do not need powers to do that but it's always good to have powers like backup. I have been reporting abusers/cheaters before and I simply know how to take care of it. The rules on Jailbreak is basic for me. I know them from in and out. But some things can always get improved if someone is telling me that I'm bad at anything.
And yes I know I can rage abit but I'm trying to chill down now..


Thanks for reeding. And please no hate ^^ ;)
16:28 - .Cell.: cause ur black
Russia will rape ya.
User avatar
KING SNEL
Posts: 3278
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:47 pm
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 158 times

Re: Bixplus.

Post by KING SNEL »

PROS:
-age, mature for your age
-active
-helpfull
-good english
-rule knowledge
-mic
-bonde

Cons:
none I can think off

you got my YES fat bonde.
Image
User avatar
Mathias
Posts: 338
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:36 pm
Location: Denmark
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Bixplus.

Post by Mathias »

Hello Bix!

Very nice to see your apply!
I don't really want to list in pro's and con's but I'd like to say some things which is worth mentioning such as you are a great commander, you help out, you do the things properly, very mature even though you are only 15 years of age. You are very active in the forums as well which is very nice.

The only bad thing is that your apply is a little thin; I don't get to know you properly by reading it!

Anyway, that said, good luck, I vote you up! :D
Image
User avatar
KING SNEL
Posts: 3278
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:47 pm
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 158 times

Re: Bixplus.

Post by KING SNEL »

Mathias wrote:Hello Bix!

Very nice to see your apply!
I don't really want to list in pro's and con's but I'd like to say some things which is worth mentioning such as you are a great commander, you help out, you do the things properly, very mature even though you are only 15 years of age. You are very active in the forums as well which is very nice.

The only bad thing is that your apply is a little thin; I don't get to know you properly by reading it!

Anyway, that said, good luck, I vote you up! :D
Peoples rather read apply's that is shorter to read then peoples that write about their whole life story, just tl;dr just vote.
Image
kami (GER]
Posts: 4317
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:00 am
Location: Germany
Has thanked: 204 times
Been thanked: 133 times

Re: Bixplus.

Post by kami (GER] »

your cons overweight ur pros heavily in order to become a member.

- you have been a pain when you started to play on the jb server and you still are
- trolling, being annoying, provokative, doesnt know when to be quiet
- rule knowledge? i dont think you have the best clue about the rules
- peps dont have respect towards you (caused by ur behaviour and the fact that you need to talk about stuff you dont understand, tryhard smartass)
- no experience
- way too young, not mature enough to handle such a position

and where are the pros? hm, i guess that you seem to be active and are known from many guys in the community. thats all.
These users thanked the author kami (GER] for the post (total 2):
Waschera, Sarah
Image Image
Путинтебяобстрелит
Posts: 2774
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:59 pm
Location: Russia
Has thanked: 271 times
Been thanked: 62 times

Re: Bixplus.

Post by Путинтебяобстрелит »

Thanks for all the comments.
16:28 - .Cell.: cause ur black
Russia will rape ya.
User avatar
mango2
Posts: 467
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:27 pm
Location: Småland
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: Bixplus.

Post by mango2 »

Pro's:
- = none (if u cant understand :^)"

Con's
still immature
not member material at all in my opinion
you're not respected enough by the players

I could go on and on but..
It's a clear no from my side, i lurk jb daily and that's how I feel! ))
Image Image Image Image ImageImage
User avatar
Lien~
Posts: 13998
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:08 pm
Location: Wirral - United Kingdom
Has thanked: 182 times
Been thanked: 545 times

Re: Bixplus.

Post by Lien~ »

Hi Bix, you asked me twice on steam what my thoughts were about you re-applying. I have both times told you that I do not think you are ready. You only recently returned after a long break, you still harass and get mad easily and I don't think you are capable of improving on these points within the next couple of weeks. However, you have managed to improve on other things over time. You try to help people, your English is better, you are fairly active and you are known around here; both in-game as well as on the forums. I will therefore leave it with a blank for now. I will keep a closer look on you next week and will get back to this vote later. Good luck with your app, Bix!
mango2 wrote:Pro's:
- = none (if u cant understand :^)"

Con's
still immature
not member material at all in my opinion
you're not respected enough by the players

I could go on and on but..
It's a clear no from my side, i lurk jb daily and that's how I feel! ))
You have played 27 minutes, 3 days ago and 1hr16min 2 days ago. That is your total for last month. That in my opinion is not enough to post such a strong detailed outcome. Just saying.

Now, where I respect everyone's post/vote, I would very much like for people to stick to true facts instead of posting complete and utter nonsense. Thanks!
User avatar
mango2
Posts: 467
Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:27 pm
Location: Småland
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: Bixplus.

Post by mango2 »

Lien~ wrote:Hi Bix, you asked me twice on steam what my thoughts were about you re-applying. I have both times told you that I do not think you are ready. You only recently returned after a long break, you still harass and get mad easily and I don't think you are capable of improving on these points within the next couple of weeks. However, you have managed to improve on other things over time. You try to help people, your English is better, you are fairly active and you are known around here; both in-game as well as on the forums. I will therefore leave it with a blank for now. I will keep a closer look on you next week and will get back to this vote later. Good luck with your app, Bix!
mango2 wrote:Pro's:
- = none (if u cant understand :^)"

Con's
still immature
not member material at all in my opinion
you're not respected enough by the players

I could go on and on but..
It's a clear no from my side, i lurk jb daily and that's how I feel! ))
You have played 27 minutes, 3 days ago and 1hr16min 2 days ago. That is your total for last month. That in my opinion is not enough to post such a strong detailed outcome. Just saying.

Now, where I respect everyone's post/vote, I would very much like for people to stick to true facts instead of posting complete and utter nonsense. Thanks!
I am playing on a different account, so it's hardly "utter nonsense" but it's nice to see you sticking up for your friend! :)
Image Image Image Image ImageImage
Decency
VIP
Posts: 1591
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:22 pm
Location: Sweden
Has thanked: 34 times
Been thanked: 150 times

Re: Bixplus.

Post by Decency »

Yo Bix I've known you for quite a while and I'll be completely honest with you in this post.

Pros
- Long time regular ---> has a good grasp of the rules and a lot of people know you.
- Reports
- Activity

Neutrals
- English
- Moderation ---> Haven't really seen anything outstanding but I'm not really paying that much attention ingame, but you moderate simple stuff from time to time
- Authority

Cons
- You get trolled too easily ---> How will you handle the server when you are alone? I doubt you would be able to handle 3+ trolls, how would you use your powers when getting trolled, e.t.c
- Respect ---> The only thing I agree with Kami, this isn't usually a problem for appliers but ever since you started playing(2 years ago) you've been thrown around by all kinds of people, it's hard to get away from that.


Conclusion
I'm not sure if you are fully ready yet, the main reasons being the cons which are very important, people can't get rid of your past so they keep trolling you and you don't always react the best way, people learn how to handle trolls only with time and you need experience.

I'd vote for an extend(which I hate doing) as I see it's necessary for you to show that you really want this and prove people they are wrong about you.

Good luck Bix.
Last edited by Decency on Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
uhu
neonDragon Admin
Posts: 4703
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:03 pm
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Has thanked: 142 times
Been thanked: 250 times

Re: Bixplus.

Post by uhu »

I personally think you do dedicate yourself for the wellbeing of the server. Often you report and indicate rulebreakers to members and admins, that shows your interest in the rules. You can command as well, you should do it more often. What I see problematic here is the way people see you, if you don't act in a certain way they won't respect you or even if they do they won't like doing it. Try to find a balance between fun and seriousness in which people can have fun with you but not take you as imature. Good luck.
Путинтебяобстрелит
Posts: 2774
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:59 pm
Location: Russia
Has thanked: 271 times
Been thanked: 62 times

Re: Bixplus.

Post by Путинтебяобстрелит »

Thanks!
16:28 - .Cell.: cause ur black
Russia will rape ya.
User avatar
Mati
Posts: 4389
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:00 am
Location: Austria
Has thanked: 149 times
Been thanked: 157 times

Re: Bixplus.

Post by Mati »

Respect for keeping up for so long and having a chance of doing the - what was back then - the unthinkable.
lol
PiPi
Posts: 382
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:44 pm
Location: toilet
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: Bixplus.

Post by PiPi »

cons:

threat ddos
immature
cant handle a full serv

no
Med kärlek...
User avatar
Thor
Posts: 305
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:26 pm
Location: Scotland, Edinburgh
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 3 times
Contact:

Re: Bixplus.

Post by Thor »

Pros:
Nice guy
Funny
Tries his hardest no matter what
Tries to moderate whne possible

Neutral:
Forum Activity

Cons:
Experience
You'd be able to manage half a server fine but a full server even on your own? Hmm.

I'll vote blank for now.


Note to Lien: Mange has been on another account.. :o
Image
Locked

Return to “Declined Applications”