[Declined] Lets give this a second shot then!

All declined Applications are stored here.
Thor

Re: Lets give this a second shot then!

Post by Thor »

I'm going to say no. This is because I think you shouldn't be applying for the Jail server, but another server like surf, fun or something along those lines. Gl though.
Wongerz

Post by Wongerz »

Thor wrote:I'm going to say no. This is because I think you shouldn't be applying for the Jail server, but another server like surf, fun or something along those lines. Gl though.
Could you please elaborate because I seem to find your posts are very bias with no exact information to prove your point, considering my evidence for the activity for fun is not as good as jail; where as where are your reasons to prove your point that I shouldn't be applying for the Jail sever with a high activity.
Lollieh

Post by Lollieh »

Jubia, I only have one question?

How much time did you put in to this application? Looks really good and all but I think you put way to much effort, I don't even do this shit for my school and I'm a straight A student..

Anyways, goodluck mate and hopefully you get the membership you deserve!!

Adioz
These users thanked the author Lollieh for the post:
Macho Man

Thierry Henry

Post by Thierry Henry »

Lollieh wrote:How much time did you put in to this application? Looks really good and all but I think you put way to much effort, I don't even do this shit for my school and I'm a straight A student..
I had the same feeling :lol:

Anyway let's get to you Jubia.
I've known you for quite a while now, back when you were named Stoui3 aswell (I know how much u love that name hehehe).
Well I rarely notice any bad behavior on you.
I can't remember and rages or bad discussions with others.
Simplier said; you seem like a goodboy.
I do see you moderate but not quite often, try to do that more when needed.
I really don't have anything to say to you, your a good guy overall, friendly and helpfull.
I do think you deserve a membership trial but it'll be hard for you to start up due to the fact your younger then most average players.
I doubt they will listen to you instantly, but you'll build that up slowly.
Goodluck with your application and you got a yes from me.
These users thanked the author Thierry Henry for the post:
Wongerz
"Donkey by L.F. Donkey" -mR#KaitoKid
dArra;]

Post by dArra;] »

Hello jubia.

First of all, I wanna say its good people uses time for making an application but did you make that apply in a week, month? I guess even half of the people who has replied didn't read whole application (including my self, lulz x) ).

I don't really see many cons for you but 1 huge con what I know is you think you are always right about everything.
Example couple of weeks back you kept warn shooting people with Auto-sniper, after I told you to stop you didn't because you believed its cool and it doesn't make enough dmg. After you noticed other people reactions when they got warned by autosniper, then you did stop. Anyway this was one example about that con, I know there has been others as well but can't remember those now.
Next time if a moderator tells you to do something what you think is incorrect, you can always contact other moderator(s) and confirm the rule, not ignoring him and tell you are right. This con is something what I want to get fixed before you get a membership, you can't learn if you think you are always right about everything and refuse listen our help/tips.

Don't get me wrong here, I know you have a lot of potential to become a member, but you won't get my yes before you fix the 1 con I gave to you, so I vote for Extended
These users thanked the author dArra;] for the post:
Wongerz

"No one dies a virgin, life fucks us all"
Wongerz

Post by Wongerz »

Ok guys thanks for the replies so far I appreciate it very much.

@Darra : Thanks for replying and I will try my best to work on that con you have given me
@ Henry : I will try and work on what you have said
Jellow

Post by Jellow »

Most has been said in the pro's and con's so im just gonna do a small summary of that and not write out the whole thing.

You seem like a extremely nice kid, you wan't to do right and you attempt to wait untill the right time. After this you keep second guessing yourself when things don't go your way. This makes me think you might have trouble with a full server and would start doubting yourself when you get trolled.

I would however suggest you get a trail and admins would use it as a real trail. Keep an eye on you, see how you do, if u do well enough they should give u member.

So yes why not.
These users thanked the author Jellow for the post:
Wongerz
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

Declined

Sorry Jubia but we don't see you ready for membership due several reasons. If you want more information you are free to contact me on steam of teamspeak. Hold your chin up!

Return to “Declined Applications”