[Declined] member

All declined Applications are stored here.
adde01

Post by adde01 »

Steam ID :STEAM_0:1:59797587
- NickName :andro
- Experience Level (including any previous admin work) :
- Average amount of time on our servers per day :
- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers?
- Do you have a working mic?
- After answering these questions, please provide a brief introduction of your life (hobbies, studies etc.) as well as your motivation for helping to moderate our servers.
subject:
i really want to be a nD* jail member :)
Unown

Re: member

Post by Unown »

If noone comes from the future to stop you from doing it, then how bad of a decision can it really be?
Tough runs don't last, tough Runners do.
PiPi

Post by PiPi »

Agree
Its a no for me.

Reason:

- Young
- You have no reports at all
- You have no forum activity at all
- Not sure weather you know the rules
- Your behavior isn't good enough for a member
- Never seen you moderate
- As one of the active players I can see you rarely talk
- You don't show much motivation to be a member
- Your application hasn't even been filled in?
- You joined nD 1 week ago
Last edited by PiPi on Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:48 pm, edited 5 times in total.
These users thanked the author PiPi for the post (total 2):
Bokito, pipi comviq
Med kärlek...
Maki
Friend of the Community

Post by Maki »

PiPi wrote:Vote: Yes Gl
Use one of the format needed to vote. Failing to follow them will result in a forum warning/ban.
Thierry Henry

Post by Thierry Henry »

No.

- Your too young

It's way too early for you Andro.
These users thanked the author Thierry Henry for the post:
Bokito
"Donkey by L.F. Donkey" -mR#KaitoKid
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

Hey Andro. It's good to see you want to join the team but you got quite a long road ahead of you. Please take a look at the points mentioned in the spoiler. It's basically something I always give to people that are simply too soon when it comes to applying. Don't worry, this does not mean you'll have no chances at all, you should just stay realistic and remember that you're quite young so the critics and such are being looked at a bit differently.

I always have a whole novel for people that apply but are too soon in my eyes. So here it goes;
Spoiler!
- Go to this page and add some members + admins. It makes it a bit easier to communicate that way.

- Here you can see your amount of posts which is currently only 1 which basically is a no-go. Try to participate more on the forums and share your view with us in topics in ''The Lounge'' for example (we have shitloads of subforums and 100s of topics). That way people get to know you.

- Also, make sure that people in-game know you. Not everyone in-game is familiar with these forums and thus can't judge you on your forum activity. (neither on your in-game activity if you haven't build up a name;) )

- Try to catch rule breakers in-game. First try to talk to them, explain them the rules and make sure you know them yourself so you can guide other people. If you find cheaters or people who rule-break which can't be solved by having a talk with them you can report them here. By doing so you show dedication and by looking into your reports we can have a view on how you would act up/handle things in certain situations.

- Also, if you make a presentation topic, you can tell us some more about yourself which will result in people getting to know you better.

- Go to this page and check out the Accepted Applications. I am sure you will be inspired when you look at it. Don't copy applications but feel free to check them out to see what we expect from an applicant.

- In case you really want this and you are ready to work on the things I mentioned, check out the Forum Rules as well. You can find those by clicking this link. And here you will find the complete Jailbreak-Guide. Read it, it's very handy!
Those are the main things. I hope you will/can look into my points to improve yourself. My vote for you is useless at this point as it's pretty obvious that you won't get anywhere this moment, mainly due to you having to fix a lot of things. Instead, I wish you the best of luck on improving the points mentioned above and I hope to see more from you when the time is ready!
Player

Post by Player »

Pro's
-Enthusiasm

Neutral's
-Activity

Con's
-Already stated above

I have come across you in-game andro and too think its very early for you... But hey! Keep your head up, add some members and admins and ask them for advice, be sure to always follow the rules and stay active within the neonDragon community.
KING SNEL

Post by KING SNEL »

No, lack of motivation and the apply just shit. U didn't even finish half of the questions.
These users thanked the author KING SNEL for the post:
Bokito
hybRid

Post by hybRid »

Thierry Henry wrote:No.

- Your too young

It's way too early for you Andro.
Agree with those above, your a good guy andro and but u are bit to young to get into the Jail team, u know the rules abit, and you can command so wait for another couple of years and feel free to try it again i'm sure u'll make it then.
And iff/so try to make a better apply then this one cause this is the worst i ever seen mate.
Show no love, it will only kills u..
SiX

Post by SiX »

Never heard of you before, so a no from me simply because it's way too early.
Starzy

Post by Starzy »

Hello andro, it's nice to see you on the forums now. You're quite a nice kid at most times but there's moments where you try to be cheeky to members by swearing to them and so on which isn't necessarily a cool or a good thing to do. Bare in mind you're still young and you don't really know the english language well enough to become a moderator on the neonDragon servers. Even though your activity is quite good on the other hand, people on the server don't really notice you often unless you start commanding. You've been playing for about a month (?) or so but that's not long enough to know how the community works and for you to learn all the most specific rules in jailbreak. Try to get more involved within the community and also make a presentation now that you're on the forums. If you need any help, don't be scared to add members and admins.

I am pretty sure it's not your time yet, but if you do, however, follow what I wrote above and you also get a little bit more mature then you can try again in getting membership. I tried to write this down in the most simplest way possible so you can understand it since I know you have difficulties in reading the english language. I wish you good luck!

Juni0r

Post by Juni0r »

No
Ur apply is poor it should be outside begging for words (idk why i typed that)

Cons
-Young
-Immature
-Commanding
-Annoying sometimes

Sorry but try again another time :D
ImageImage

"I wonder if heaven got a ghetto"
Decency
VIP

Post by Decency »

Hi Andro. First of all I'd like to say; ignore everyone who's bad mannered, they're a bunch of idiots =))

Now to the format.

Pros
- English
- Commanding
- Activity (In-game)

Cons
- Activity (Forum)
- Application (as written by somoene before, take a look at other applications and learn from it)
- Moderation
- Rule knowledge

Conclusion
I'll keep it short. You're a nice guy to play with and mature for your age; you never whine, you don't try to come up with excuses when accused of something, and you're easy to communicate with.
You have some nice qualifications but you do lack a lot. You're quite young and too inexperienced to become a member of jailbreak atm
Keep your head up though, stay with us for a while and try again :)
Tox1c

Post by Tox1c »

pls, no warn-shooting with awp
Veghan

Post by Veghan »

I could write all my cons & pro's down but i think you know it already. You are too young and the forum activity is meh. Apart from this all you still have to learn a lot and it costs a bit of time. I wish you the best of luck!

Return to “Declined Applications”