[Declined] Jubia Grendarbad's application for nD Jailbreak

All declined Applications are stored here.
User avatar
Wongerz
Posts: 760
Joined: Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:28 pm
Location: England
Has thanked: 33 times
Been thanked: 27 times

Jubia Grendarbad's application for nD Jailbreak

Post by Wongerz »

Jubia's application for nD Jailbreak
Introduction
1.1) Hi I know I have been waiting for a while and I know about it and I hope the outcome will help me towards probably my next application for Jail Member. Your advices and tips will apreciate me a lot so please reply to what I say I will take it into account and think about how I should improve and my next application will probably be in June 2014 so thanks for reading the intro and lets take you into the application

My information

-1.2) Steam ID: 0:0:54011579.

-1.3) Nick Name: Jubia Grendarbad (sometimes: Jubia <3 (somebody)) aka Stouis asdf aka LABUKA SENTORA.

-1.4) Age: 14 years old (Just turned 14 like 1 and a half months ago).

-1.5) Sex: Male.




2.1) -Experience Level (Including any previous any previous admin work):

No Neondragon is my first community I have been at and I have used VIP powers in the past to experience what it is like but no admin work in the past so far but I am dedicated to being a member. But I do moderate most of the time I am like no harassing and other kinds of stuff but if I had powers I wouldn't really make a difference that much even though I could Kick or mute people but either way both helps. But I have gained experience from using VIP powers to know how to vote kick and vote ban.


2.2) Average amount of time on our servers per day:

As you see I did leave for quite a bit then came back but it really depends though because of I have school etc. and it can go from 1-2 hours a day to about 6-7 hours a day but really depending on the mood and school work and stuff whenever I have the free time I play it. But most of the time I do play which is alright. I do get quite bored sometimes and that is when I go on.

-2.21) Jailbreak server: About 2-3 hours a day depending on free time like 1 hour or 20 mins sometimes.

-2.22) Fun deathmatch Server: Really depends went on for like 10 mins as the people are decreasing I don't go on as much.

-2.23) Speedrun server: 15 mins depending on maps cause I kind of suck at bhopping.

-2.24) Roadrage server: Not been on recently but in the past I went on for quite a while.

-2.25) Deathrun server: Don't go on it been on it once or twice.

-2.26) Assault server: Go on quite a lot like about an hour to 2 hours sometimes.

-2.27) Zombie server: Been on sometimes but gets quite laggy recently it got quite bad.


2.4) Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers? :

I started playing on your server about last year on the end of June start of July that is when I found out about Neondragon my cousin introduced it to me I started playing on the Jailbreak server and he was showing me how to play it but then I kind of didn’t know about it and I found it a bit fun but then I once did a cage day and started Simon lined them up in the middle and killed about 15 Ts then Shadi freekilled me as a CT aka nD Jail Shadi now nD Shadi then I got banned strike one then second time fake tagging Strike two from November last year I decided to keep myself clean and then played like a normal regular now about nearly a year on I enjoy it very much I tend to go on all the servers but jailbreak is my main one. I go on speedrun, Deathmatch sometimes and maybe zombie and Deathrun. Shadi said i have been a decent regular after my very awful actions to what I did.


2.5) Do you have a working mic?

Yeah sure I tend to command quite a lot but sometimes I go T so I don’t.



3.1) My real life information and other related stuff etc.

3.2) After answering these questions, please provide a brief introduction of your life (hobbies, studies etc.) as well as your motivation for helping to moderate our servers.

3.3) Ok guys I am now ready to tell you all about my hobbies studies and all other kinds of stuff. So hay as you see I am 14 years old I am English like most of you would know and as well as that my good friends will probably know that I am Chinese my parents are originally from China but moved to England for a better life so they could earn more money. I live in a little country called England the city/town is private I am sorry due to the cause off personal reasons and not to give away details online that I don't know of. I have lived here all my life so you guys may think I am English. Very heavy English background and little bit Chinese. My fellow Chinese friend GoHan is another Asian. All I can tell you is that I live in the Countryside.

3.4) From a young age I have had lots and lots of hobbies I have done loads of stuff and I always wanted to say about it but never had the chance so hobbie:
-Football
-Other sports
-School
-Games
-Future Things
-Job

3.41) So as I say I love football so much this so much I played with a team called Wattsfield in a local area when I first started playing football I found it really weird but then I got the hang of it it was really fun. My first trophy with the team was the local area league which made us unbeaten for ages. Then we went on to win the local league for 5 years in a row I was so happy we won another local tournament 6 years in a row and another 4 years in a row we went other big cities like Blackpool it was very hard we entered it three times but won only once got to a semi final and quarter final. But sadly after 8 years together as a team we fell apart and I was very sad because I wanted to play till I have 16 but then I joined a new club further away from home and it is because I go to a royal grammar school and I board so now I play for another club but life has to go on so i dealt with it.

3.42) Other sports I like badminton and i play for the school team and I am best in my year at our school I also love table tennis which is really goo and I am good at snooker, rugby I like a lot I am in my A team for my year at school and we take rugby quite seriously because we have quite a good record. at our school in the past we have had quite a lot of famous people like Saatchi and Saatchi CEO went to our school, Rugby coach for England once and a pair of Norwegian rugby players the Lund Brothers came to our school as well this is why I adore this school so much.

3.43) As you see I like school quite a lot I study 15 subjects and it is nearly time to do my GCSE's (General Certificate of Secondary Education) and I tend to study most of time but my exams are in about 2 years time and I am probably taking about 11 subjects so even though you have to balance exercise, studying and free time I will definitely will have loads of time for CS you see.

3.44) Games I really like Counter Strike and other games like Call Of Duty etc. but in my free time I tend to do quite a lot of stuff and Gaming is definitely one of my hobbies. Neondragon has always been my favourite community and I dedicate a lot.

3.45) I have already kind of planned out my future in a way if things go to plan. My aim is to get good A-levels and GCSE's and go to a good university and then work for MI6 as a technology designer and get married have children etc. I planned tis in a way to get me organised and to think about my future out there at the moment a lot of people are fighting for Jobs as the economy is rising due to the cause of people being better at things and I need to get a good degree in technology and work for myself in order to earn money and stuff

3.46) As I said I already wanted to work for MI6 and this i what I want to do for my life earn money get a job be successful in life not work as a bin man which is harder I know like most of you think What a typical Chines but this is how I have kind of been taught in life in order to earn money and pay for things and do things that I want to do


4.1) My Motivation towards Neondragon:
-4.2) Dedication
-4.3) Moderating
-4.4) Reports
-4.5) Activity

4.2) I know I have been really wanting this for a long time and I know I probably won't get it I know I won't so don't say anything about it I know why I won't get but yeah OK. I have only been here for 1 year and I know I have done bad things in the past and I have made myself right and improved a lot and I know I really want this.

4.3) I know recently I haven't been moderating like so much but I have in the Summer a lot and sometimes in September with being member or not member doesn't make that much of a difference moderating that much but it means you can have powers to punish people and I am definitely not after powers but in the long term I have moderated.

4.4) Reports I know have been poor with only making 1 report I know its not a must for Jb members but I knows it kind of shows you an idea of what I can do in order to punish people I am kind of on the run of still trying to report but that doesn't mean sit on a computer for 24 hours straight just mean by catching people whenever.

4.5) I know my activity has decreased on the forum and in-game I do check the Forums most day and I do have a ratio of like 1.10 posts per day something like that but when my activity is high for in game it can go very high for each day so yeah I still need to improve on it.


5)Conclusion
I know I probably won't get accepted but this gives a rough idea on how you people can help me improve so I can become member so I thank everyone for reading this application and I don't mind criticism and I hope I can get your opinions and feed back on this application.
Thank you for Reading

Jubia Grendarbad
User avatar
Jellow
Posts: 2638
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:38 pm
Has thanked: 133 times
Been thanked: 357 times

Re: Jubia Grendarbad's application for nD Jailbreak

Post by Jellow »

Pro's

- About as friendly as they come
- Known in the community
- Knows the rules
- Commands
- Really good English
- Waited a while to apply
- Well written application (altough the colors fucking suck :P )

Neutral

- Quite young
- A bit on and off with playing cs due to school

Con's

- I dont know if you would punish your friends (me?)
- I am unsure you could handle a full server of trolls

Altough I'm unsure about some things on this application I would like to see them give you a chance. Yes you are young, but you would handle things in the best way you'd see fit and I highly doubt you would abuse any of the power given. So yea, why not. Good luck!
User avatar
Wongerz
Posts: 760
Joined: Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:28 pm
Location: England
Has thanked: 33 times
Been thanked: 27 times

Re: Jubia Grendarbad's application for nD Jailbreak

Post by Wongerz »

Spoiler!
Jellow wrote:Pro's

- About as friendly as they come
- Known in the community
- Knows the rules
- Commands
- Really good English
- Waited a while to apply
- Well written application (altough the colors fucking suck :P )

Neutral

- Quite young
- A bit on and off with playing cs due to school

Con's

- I dont know if you would punish your friends (me?)
- I am unsure you could handle a full server of trolls

Altough I'm unsure about some things on this application I would like to see them give you a chance. Yes you are young, but you would handle things in the best way you'd see fit and I highly doubt you would abuse any of the power given. So yea, why not. Good luck!
I know Jellow and anyway thanks for the cons I will try to improve on them I suppose I need to kind of get meaner in a way of rephrasing it so thanks anyways.
Jubia
User avatar
SiX
Posts: 2818
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:30 pm
Has thanked: 53 times
Been thanked: 107 times

Re: Jubia Grendarbad's application for nD Jailbreak

Post by SiX »

Forget my old post, I didn't realize you changed name.

Possitive:
- You know the rules
- You help out and moderate.
- You're a very friendly guy, no doubt about that.
- You're active in game
- You command, but many times I feel that it lacks fun.
- A very well written application

Neutrals:
- Your (forum) activity is active now, but isn't usually this good in general.

Negative:
- You're two years under the required age.
- You're on strike 2
- You don't report that often.
- You let the trolls get to you.
- I don't see any authority coming from you.
- You can be quite a chain around the foot.

Conclusion:
Ok, I'll try to sum what I've said.

You're a known, friendly rule aware guy who wants the best for neonDragon.
You do what you can to achieve this, you help out, you moderate and you command.
You enjoy the game and you have written an amazing application.

But, the trolls can get to you rather easy. I'm afraid when you will jump in and take action. Is it too fast, is it too slow?
How would you treat your friends compared to those trolls? How would you compare people annoying you in difference from those who annoys someone you don't know?
I also don't really see anyone taking you that serious, like you would be someone they would look up to. This can be because of you only being 14.
You're also on strike 2 and reported two players with the same proof that got declined a month before that.
As I said, you can be quite a chain around the foot too. You follow a certain people, asking them the same question like 5 times although you have been told it already.

So, to be honest although I consider you a nice regular, you're not member material.
I'm sorry but my vote is a No.
good luck though and make the best of the time you have left!
User avatar
Wongerz
Posts: 760
Joined: Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:28 pm
Location: England
Has thanked: 33 times
Been thanked: 27 times

Re: Jubia Grendarbad's application for nD Jailbreak

Post by Wongerz »

Spoiler!
SiX wrote:Forget my old post, I didn't realize you changed name.

Possitive:
- You know the rules
- You help out and moderate.
- You're a very friendly guy, no doubt about that.
- You're active in game
- You command, but many times I feel that it lacks fun.
- A very well written application

Neutrals:
- Your (forum) activity is active now, but isn't usually this good in general.

Negative:
- You're two years under the required age.
- You're on strike 2
- You don't report that often.
- You let the trolls get to you.
- I don't see any authority coming from you.
- You can be quite a chain around the foot.

Conclusion:
Ok, I'll try to sum what I've said.

You're a known, friendly rule aware guy who wants the best for neonDragon.
You do what you can to achieve this, you help out, you moderate and you command.
You enjoy the game and you have written an amazing application.

But, the trolls can get to you rather easy. I'm afraid when you will jump in and take action. Is it too fast, is it too slow?
How would you treat your friends compared to those trolls? How would you compare people annoying you in difference from those who annoys someone you don't know?
I also don't really see anyone taking you that serious, like you would be someone they would look up to. This can be because of you only being 14.
You're also on strike 2 and reported two players with the same proof that got declined a month before that.
As I said, you can be quite a chain around the foot too. You follow a certain people, asking them the same question like 5 times although you have been told it already.

So, to be honest although I consider you a nice regular, you're not member material.
I'm sorry but my vote is a No.
good luck though and make the best of the time you have left!
Yeah fair enough I do agree about your negative its the authority part where I need to improve so I can become better and SiX thanks for your feed back I know why but yeah I definitely agree OK so yeah. And what did you mean about the chain around the foot (annoying) maybe your expression as in I stick around too much ehh I don't know but thanks anyway for the feedback SiX.
Jubia
These users thanked the author Wongerz for the post:
zapt0r
Proffset'
Posts: 181
Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:08 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Jubia Grendarbad's application for nD Jailbreak

Post by Proffset' »

Hey Jubia! I've seen you tryharding recently and I wouldn't see you fit as a member because you never see through your fingers for minor things and go for that police officer attitude when people accidently do something wrong you jump on them which isn't liked. For example if someone as a vip accidently spawns shotgun and you go directly like Nice abuse I will get your vip removed etc when it actually was an accident or when someone jokes with a friend and says fuck you hahah you be like no harassment everytime, and this could lead to you directly kicking/banning people when they piss you off when you have powers. Your too young and you don't have authority on the server aka no one would listen to you when if you said like stop harassing which is due to your behaviour and the way you act. You also got 2 strikes which haven't been recently but these strikes show that you can sometimes turn into an angry person and if you get member and people are trolling you, you could use more than needed power as I said before. Also as said before this is a game and not a job people are supposed to have fun to a certain level, also as someone else on this forums said "You shouldn't sit there and wait for every wrong they do so you can judge them, talk to them when it starts to get over hand" in these kind of words. So if someone harrases with a friends once or accidently clicks vip shotgun you shouldn't care but if this is repeated very often or goes to such an level where they use very bad words once then you can tell them stop harass etc. Also you said in your own apply I know I probably won't get accepted which gives me an feeling that you probably don't even care about this if you don't bother to fix the cons you know you got before an application.

Don't see this as you don't got any good sides since you probably know your good sides by yourself already I'm pretty sure but see this as a guide on what you need to improve. With all this being said I don't think your ready yet and my reply would have to be a NO
User avatar
Wongerz
Posts: 760
Joined: Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:28 pm
Location: England
Has thanked: 33 times
Been thanked: 27 times

Re: Jubia Grendarbad's application for nD Jailbreak

Post by Wongerz »

Spoiler!
Proffset' wrote:Hey Jubia! I've seen you tryharding recently and I wouldn't see you fit as a member because you never see through your fingers for minor things and go for that police officer attitude when people accidently do something wrong you jump on them which isn't liked. For example if someone as a vip accidently spawns shotgun and you go directly like Nice abuse I will get your vip removed etc when it actually was an accident or when someone jokes with a friend and says fuck you hahah you be like no harassment everytime, and this could lead to you directly kicking/banning people when they piss you off when you have powers. Your too young and you don't have authority on the server aka no one would listen to you when if you said like stop harassing which is due to your behaviour and the way you act. You also got 2 strikes which haven't been recently but these strikes show that you can sometimes turn into an angry person and if you get member and people are trolling you, you could use more than needed power as I said before. Also as said before this is a game and not a job people are supposed to have fun to a certain level, also as someone else on this forums said "You shouldn't sit there and wait for every wrong they do so you can judge them, talk to them when it starts to get over hand" in these kind of words. So if someone harrases with a friends once or accidently clicks vip shotgun you shouldn't care but if this is repeated very often or goes to such an level where they use very bad words once then you can tell them stop harass etc. Also you said in your own apply I know I probably won't get accepted which gives me an feeling that you probably don't even care about this if you don't bother to fix the cons you know you got before an application.

Don't see this as you don't got any good sides since you probably know your good sides by yourself already I'm pretty sure but see this as a guide on what you need to improve. With all this being said I don't think your ready yet and my reply would have to be a NO
Spoiler!
Yeah I kind of suppose and as well as that I didn't mean in a way that I won't get accepted its my stuff I do because this application is a way of me helping myself on what everyone's cons are as well as that it helps me in the summer next year when I am proper active I see why you said it but I have become very bored since I went to school and I need something to keep me in mind. Thanks for the feedback anyways and I will definitely try to improve thank you.
Jubia
GuuhaN
Posts: 1993
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:57 pm
Location: Here
Has thanked: 25 times
Been thanked: 46 times

Re: Jubia Grendarbad's application for nD Jailbreak

Post by GuuhaN »

I saw this coming so I thought, lets stop by and vote on your application ^^
( My vote could possibly outdated because of my inactivity )

Pros
- Active
- Proper english skills
- Friendly/Helpful
- Rule knowledge
- In my eyes, I see you moderating.
- Being overall very dedicated to this community
- Being an asian aswell :)

Neutrals
- Age, meh. dunno

Cons
Jellow wrote: - A bit on and off with playing cs due to school
- I dont know if you would punish your friends (me?)
- I am unsure you could handle a full server of trolls
I know you from the very first start and I like you as a person. I saw you working hard being a member and imo you waited long enough for this moment to be a member. I think you have all the capability what a member needs. You might have some cons to work on, but for me you're definetly ready to be a member at neondragon. Yes.
Spoiler!
Image
Image
User avatar
Wongerz
Posts: 760
Joined: Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:28 pm
Location: England
Has thanked: 33 times
Been thanked: 27 times

Re: Jubia Grendarbad's application for nD Jailbreak

Post by Wongerz »

Spoiler!
GoHan. wrote:I saw this coming so I thought, lets stop by and vote on your application ^^
( My vote could possibly outdated because of my inactivity )

Pros
- Active
- Proper english skills
- Friendly/Helpful
- Rule knowledge
- In my eyes, I see you moderating.
- Being overall very dedicated to this community
- Being an asian aswell :)

Neutrals
- Age, meh. dunno

Cons
Jellow wrote: - A bit on and off with playing cs due to school
- I dont know if you would punish your friends (me?)
- I am unsure you could handle a full server of trolls
I know you from the very first start and I like you as a person. I saw you working hard being a member and imo you waited long enough for this moment to be a member. I think you have all the capability what a member needs. You might have some cons to work on, but for me you're definetly ready to be a member at neondragon. Yes.
Thanks for popping in GoHan I know from you recent leaving thread I thought you wouldn't come back but you did but from the recent inactivity I suppose it wouldn't count but anyways at least you came in and I appreciated it very much I agree on your feedback which is good so thanks very much GoHan we need to speak more.
Jubia
User avatar
Laprot the Freekiller
Posts: 2859
Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:14 pm
Location: Skåne
Has thanked: 108 times
Been thanked: 235 times

Re: Jubia Grendarbad's application for nD Jailbreak

Post by Laprot the Freekiller »

Hello jubia,

Pro's
- Activity
- Standing out of the crowd
- Friendly
- Seems to really want to be apart of the nD crew
- Commanding alot
- Nice application

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Stuff that needs to be worked on.

- Commanding, you are commanding alot and know the basic ways of commanding. I still think you are able to improve it, you still use alot of simon, and the games you play are pretty basic. So i would like to see more creativity from your side. I think you have much to win on that part.

- Moderating, i see that you are trying to help out and stuff but sometimes i think it's abit to much. I mean misstakes happens and don't need to be pointed out every second. Try to relax and pop in when it really needs, also when a member is explaining you don't need to double explain it.

- Ruleknowledge, still think you have much more to show on this part. I see you breaking minor rulebreaks times to times. I guess it comes with the time and experience but i would like you to take a deeper look into the jbrule guide also ask jailmembers and admins when you are unsure about something.

- Handling full server, i don't think you capable to do that atm. Trolls can easy get on your nerves and that is not good at all as a member. You need to keep calm and work around it.

- Annoying, you where really annoying when you started to play on nD servers. It isn't as bad as before but it's like bad shadow going after you. Since you are not over the age requirement you really need to show matureness. This doesn't mean be dead serious and have no fun. You just need to pick your moments. This is hard part since when people get a first impression of you they kinda stick to that.

By saying ''I know i might not get accepted'' it kinda feels like we should feel bad for you. You make an application because ''you'' feel you are ready to become a member. There is no applicant who is a perfect member, it takes time to really get a hang of every situation.
Image
"A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful."
User avatar
Wongerz
Posts: 760
Joined: Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:28 pm
Location: England
Has thanked: 33 times
Been thanked: 27 times

Re: Jubia Grendarbad's application for nD Jailbreak

Post by Wongerz »

Spoiler!
Laprot the Freekiller wrote:Hello jubia,

Pro's
- Activity
- Standing out of the crowd
- Friendly
- Seems to really want to be apart of the nD crew
- Commanding alot
- Nice application

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Stuff that needs to be worked on.

- Commanding, you are commanding alot and know the basic ways of commanding. I still think you are able to improve it, you still use alot of simon, and the games you play are pretty basic. So i would like to see more creativity from your side. I think you have much to win on that part.

- Moderating, i see that you are trying to help out and stuff but sometimes i think it's abit to much. I mean misstakes happens and don't need to be pointed out every second. Try to relax and pop in when it really needs, also when a member is explaining you don't need to double explain it.

- Ruleknowledge, still think you have much more to show on this part. I see you breaking minor rulebreaks times to times. I guess it comes with the time and experience but i would like you to take a deeper look into the jbrule guide also ask jailmembers and admins when you are unsure about something.

- Handling full server, i don't think you capable to do that atm. Trolls can easy get on your nerves and that is not good at all as a member. You need to keep calm and work around it.

- Annoying, you where really annoying when you started to play on nD servers. It isn't as bad as before but it's like bad shadow going after you. Since you are not over the age requirement you really need to show matureness. This doesn't mean be dead serious and have no fun. You just need to pick your moments. This is hard part since when people get a first impression of you they kinda stick to that.

By saying ''I know i might not get accepted'' it kinda feels like we should feel bad for you. You make an application because ''you'' feel you are ready to become a member. There is no applicant who is a perfect member, it takes time to really get a hang of every situation.
Hay Laprot thanks for replying but you don't need to feel sorry for me remember this and take my word If you know fail which is probably going to happen always try your best to get better focus on cons (negatives) they are the one which pull you down and that it how I learn in life I suppose the troll thing I need to gain experience in getting more authority and work around it but thanks anyway Laprot I appreciate you feedback it helps.
Jubia
Veghan
Posts: 1740
Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:28 pm
Location: Belgium
Has thanked: 41 times
Been thanked: 39 times

Re: Jubia Grendarbad's application for nD Jailbreak

Post by Veghan »

Hello there jubia, i thought why shouldn't i post my things.

[ ~ Pro's ~ ]
  • Really good application, i have made a lot of applications in my life and this one is comming close to one of my best ones. Goodjob on it. (only the colors .. if you need some help i can ;) )
  • You're known in the community.
  • You are friendly and helpfull when needed.
  • You know the rules very well.
  • For your age your english is very good (not even knew you were only 14, so very good)*
  • *, i not even knew you were 14 because you are so mature for your age.
[ ~ Neutrals ~ ]
  • Your forum activity is pretty low, it's not that big of a problem but it gives a 'bad' image about how close you wanna be with Neondragon because it's a part of the community. (not that it is a huge problem.. saw people with less forum activity that got accepted)
  • You are very young (14) that's 2 years under the req to apply. This is not that big of a problem because you are very mature.
  • Reports is something you struggle with. Even when you play assault you don't report. This is standing at 'neutrals' because i know you trying your best but it's just hard to make them in Jailbreak and to spot cheaters on assault it's even harder because you need a good eye for it. All by all this is like your age and forum activity not that big of a problem.
[ ~ Con's ~ ]
  • I'm not sure if you can handle a full server, a doubt it. This because you are 14 and i can see that by the way how people troll you and you going in on it. Even when you are that mature.. this is a huge problem in my eyes. You shouldn't respond to them and just let them. Well let them.. just be short to them and say they can't do that or have to stop. If they don't do it, don't start a 'talk/flame' war with them. They just trying to get everything out you to get you pissed off. Just call a member and they will fix it.
  • I have to say people not really listen to you. Saying this as it was one of my problems back then when i apply'd..You should just be short with them.

    Example ( what i used to say first): Can you please stop with it? :( or please don't leave the line. Just say Stop with it please, thanks (if they aint listening you can make it even shorter: Stop with it, thanks).

    These are just examples. You should find a middle way in it. You should 'warn' them but also be nice too them also. So like i said, you should find a middle way that fits you.
  • You have 2 strikes. This is not that good (even i don't know the reason behind it). It's probly because of harras or so.. so keep an eye on it. Just relax and call a member when needed.
  • Not sure if you can handle the full server because of the two other cons i gave.
Conclusion:

Hello there Jubia, i think i have said everything above (it could be that i missed something here and there..) and i think you could be a great person for it. But.. the cons are a huge problem in my eyes. I'm unsure if you could handle a full server on your own and that because of you having no authority over people. This is the reason why the age too apply is 16. It has something to do with it but i think you could work it away in steps like i did. Nothing needs to be pushed/rushed. Also keep enjoying the game and focus you on the game. These things will get solved sooner or later like mine 'did'. No one is perfect and there are always things they have to work on. I think you have to work on these three cons.

With this said.. i think an extend would fit you very well. I would like to see how you make progress in that month and i would love to see how you trying to fix it. Once again.. try not to focus only on these things but keep in mind it's a game and the main thing is that you enjoy the game still. I wouldn't like that you focus on the cons with you not liking it anymore to play (what happend with me).

Goodluck Jubia , i hope the best for you.
Image
User avatar
Wongerz
Posts: 760
Joined: Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:28 pm
Location: England
Has thanked: 33 times
Been thanked: 27 times

Re: Jubia Grendarbad's application for nD Jailbreak

Post by Wongerz »

Spoiler!
~Veghan<3 wrote:Hello there jubia, i thought why shouldn't i post my things.

[ ~ Pro's ~ ]
  • Really good application, i have made a lot of applications in my life and this one is comming close to one of my best ones. Goodjob on it. (only the colors .. if you need some help i can ;) )
  • You're known in the community.
  • You are friendly and helpfull when needed.
  • You know the rules very well.
  • For your age your english is very good (not even knew you were only 14, so very good)*
  • *, i not even knew you were 14 because you are so mature for your age.
[ ~ Neutrals ~ ]
  • Your forum activity is pretty low, it's not that big of a problem but it gives a 'bad' image about how close you wanna be with Neondragon because it's a part of the community. (not that it is a huge problem.. saw people with less forum activity that got accepted)
  • You are very young (14) that's 2 years under the req to apply. This is not that big of a problem because you are very mature.
  • Reports is something you struggle with. Even when you play assault you don't report. This is standing at 'neutrals' because i know you trying your best but it's just hard to make them in Jailbreak and to spot cheaters on assault it's even harder because you need a good eye for it. All by all this is like your age and forum activity not that big of a problem.
[ ~ Con's ~ ]
  • I'm not sure if you can handle a full server, a doubt it. This because you are 14 and i can see that by the way how people troll you and you going in on it. Even when you are that mature.. this is a huge problem in my eyes. You shouldn't respond to them and just let them. Well let them.. just be short to them and say they can't do that or have to stop. If they don't do it, don't start a 'talk/flame' war with them. They just trying to get everything out you to get you pissed off. Just call a member and they will fix it.
  • I have to say people not really listen to you. Saying this as it was one of my problems back then when i apply'd..You should just be short with them.

    Example ( what i used to say first): Can you please stop with it? :( or please don't leave the line. Just say Stop with it please, thanks (if they aint listening you can make it even shorter: Stop with it, thanks).

    These are just examples. You should find a middle way in it. You should 'warn' them but also be nice too them also. So like i said, you should find a middle way that fits you.
  • You have 2 strikes. This is not that good (even i don't know the reason behind it). It's probly because of harras or so.. so keep an eye on it. Just relax and call a member when needed.
  • Not sure if you can handle the full server because of the two other cons i gave.
Conclusion:

Hello there Jubia, i think i have said everything above (it could be that i missed something here and there..) and i think you could be a great person for it. But.. the cons are a huge problem in my eyes. I'm unsure if you could handle a full server on your own and that because of you having no authority over people. This is the reason why the age too apply is 16. It has something to do with it but i think you could work it away in steps like i did. Nothing needs to be pushed/rushed. Also keep enjoying the game and focus you on the game. These things will get solved sooner or later like mine 'did'. No one is perfect and there are always things they have to work on. I think you have to work on these three cons.

With this said.. i think an extend would fit you very well. I would like to see how you make progress in that month and i would love to see how you trying to fix it. Once again.. try not to focus only on these things but keep in mind it's a game and the main thing is that you enjoy the game still. I wouldn't like that you focus on the cons with you not liking it anymore to play (what happend with me).

Goodluck Jubia , i hope the best for you.
Hay thanks for replying I understand that my main con is probably my Authority, your explanation of it helped me really well and you convinced me to work hard for it and this made me think a lot so thanks for replying this feedback was very good me so veghan thanks.
Jubia
User avatar
Wongerz
Posts: 760
Joined: Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:28 pm
Location: England
Has thanked: 33 times
Been thanked: 27 times

Re: Jubia Grendarbad's application for nD Jailbreak

Post by Wongerz »

COR
User avatar
Lien~
Posts: 13998
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:08 pm
Location: Wirral - United Kingdom
Has thanked: 179 times
Been thanked: 545 times

Re: Jubia Grendarbad's application for nD Jailbreak

Post by Lien~ »

Jubia Grendarbad wrote:COR
You want to close it? How come if I may ask?
Locked

Return to “Declined Applications”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests