[Declined] Sixon's apply

All declined Applications are stored here.
sixon

Sixon's apply

Post by sixon »

- NickName : sixon
- Sex : Male
- Experience Level (including any previous admin work) : Yep, been a member & admin on mY.RuN and did a pretty good job, I believe.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:5549427

-- Average amount of time on our servers per day : Around 5 hours a day, sometimes 8.

- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers?: I started playing on 2011, I didn't play a lot, to be honest I only came to troll, I mic spammed once in 2011 and B.K created a report on me, see in the spoiler. Then when mY.RuN died, I started playing more and I actually liked it.
- Do you have a working mic?: Yes.

-Me:
I'm Dima, I was born in Ukraine but currently living in Israel, I moved to Israel when I was 6 years old and I never liked living here to be honest, I always had plans to move back to Ukraine, but my mom always denied it so I had to stay and suffer more, I almost moved to Ukraine but Israel didn't allow us because of the war, so I guess I'll be staying here for a pretty long time, because that was our pretty much last chance to move back. I'm studying in a very strong school in Holon (A city in Israel) I'm a gamer for 8 years now, and gaming is pretty much my main hobby, I sometimes do magic with cards and show it to my friends and family, so card magic is also my hobby, I'm a friendly person, sometimes I rage but I really don't mean to do it, so sorry again whoever I insulted in the past, I've also created a thread about my apology by the way.

-Motivation for helping to moderate our servers.: I mainly play in the morning and there are a lot of rule breakers, and I really can't do anything about it, except to report them, but reporting is not my thing because I fail to provide proof, whenever I record them they stop with whatever they do, and also I'm not really trying to get proof to be honest, I give up too fast, but not anymore, I want to prove myself, I'm not the same person you used to know 2 months ago, I've changed, I want to give it a shot, at least to see what are my cons and try to improve them, I'm sure I'll do a good job if I get accepted to the team.

Thanks!
Best regards, sixon.
Hi.
DarkNess

Re: Sixon's apply

Post by DarkNess »

Hey Sixon,

I only know you from the Fun server so I'll base my pro's and con's on how you behave there.

Pro's:
-You're active.
-You're friendly from what i've seen.
-You help me with finding cheaters
-You're easy to communicate with.

Con's:
-Reports, there are none, now you're applying for Jail so moderation will be your main point so this isn't that big of a deal.

I think you've mentioned your own con's in your applications so I won't have to repeat them.

Conclusion:

I'll have to vote blank on the sole fact that I don't play enough Jailbreak to get a good view on how you are there.
If you would've applied for fun and reported more my vote would've been leaning to the Yes side more.

Good luck Dima,

~DarkNess.
These users thanked the author DarkNess for the post:
xeonnn»
SiX

Post by SiX »

Possitive:
- You've been active for a long period of time in-game.
- You're well aware of the rules
- You're above the required age an applicant requires and it shows by your maturity.
- You've previous experiense in myRun as an administrator.
- ^ You're the level-headed guy to execute member powers.
- You stand out of the crowd, peoples knows you.
- Decent application

Neutral:
- Commanding, you're a very good commander the few times you command. I would like to see you command more regulary.

Negative:
- Is it just me, or haven't I seen you help out peoples asking question and moderate rulebreakers that much?
- Strike 1 around 5 months ago + being reported afterwards for mic-spam as t.
- Your forum activity isn't what it's supposed to be.
- This isn't a must, but some reports wouldn't hurt.

Conclusion:
I don't think I'll have to sum my thoughts up because I find it explaining enough. I could so easily give you a yes because I know you're the level-headed guy to execute them in an appropriate way, but all what bothers me is that you've been quite lazy working to be accepted as a member. You've so much talent you could use to your advantage but you don't use them. Work on your moderating and you will for sure get accepted one day, if not even this month.
I'm still up for giving you a trial as a member because I know you wouldn't disappoint me if you would become one.
Yes from my side, good luck furthermore with your application and make your best out of the time you've.
Last edited by SiX on Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author SiX for the post:
MADLIFE!
GuuhaN

Post by GuuhaN »

Yo sixon

Pros
  • Active on the server(s)
  • Friendly person overall
  • You know the rules of the server(s)
  • Having moderating experience ( mY Run )
  • You're known by most of the Jailbreak players
  • Decent/Good application you made there
  • Mature at points when its needed. Which means you can have fun with everybody in a "mature" way
Neutrals
  • You can be trollish sometimes, but I really think this is easily fixable.
  • I want to see you more commanding on the server.
Cons
  • You can sharpen up your moderation. I can't really tell how you're now, but when i'm on the server you rarely moderate.
  • Forum activity is like poor.
  • Although you know all the rules, you can break some of them. Easily fixable and I believe you will.
With all that said, I guess some things need to be changed. I don't find a problem seeing you as a Jail member. Some things can be improved and do better. You got my Yes Sixon !

Good luck with your application bro ;)
These users thanked the author GuuhaN for the post:
Coby
Spoiler!
Laprot the Freekiller

Post by Laprot the Freekiller »

Hello sixon, i actually wanted to give you some advices before but i simply forgot.

I think you need to work on:

- Moderation/Ruleknowledge: SInce you are not really moderating atleast what i've noticed. You aint really able to show your full ruleknowlede so abit more of that would be apperciated.
- nD overall: I havn't really seen you much on the JB side of the forums, would be nice if you could share your thoughts community/jb wise.
- Behaviour: You are a very nice, mature guy most of the time, but sometimes you just slip for small things. Etc when someone is doing wrong, you tend to go abit mad. (I've seen you improving at this point but it still happens).
- Commanding: I've never seen you command or anything like that, this is a very good pro for members to have so i want you to work on this.
- Stand out of the crowd: Many regulars and some members are very aware of who you are BUT i have a feeling that many people on the forums have a hard time judging you because you havn't really been active here on the other part and getting to know the bigger part of the community.

I think you should be extended, so you can work on those stuff!
Good luck sixon ;)
"A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful."
dArra;]

Post by dArra;] »

SiX wrote:Possitive:
- You're above the required age an applicant requires and it shows by your maturity.
- Decent application

Neutral:
- Commanding, you're a very good commander the few times you command. I would like to see you command more regulary.

Negative:
- Is it just me, or haven't I seen you help out peoples asking question and moderate rulebreakers that much?
Agree with these pros/neutrals/cons but I think you should fix your moderating. I know it can be hard to moderate with out powers these days but at least try! Anyway my vote is blank/extend now.
Good luck! :)

"No one dies a virgin, life fucks us all"
Maltazard

Post by Maltazard »

Sup Sixon!

Pro's

* Your in-game activity is good
* You know the rules
* Behavior in-game
* Maturity - As GoHan said
* Standing out of the crowd
* Your application is fine. It could've had some more though
* Having moderating experience as an administrator on (mY-Run)
* Good English

Neutral's

* You can be a troll sometimes
* I haven't seen you posted that much on the forum
* Commanding

Con's

* Strike 1
* Reports
* Helping out
* I haven't seen you moderate at all, is that me?
* I'm unsure how you would handle a full server on your own

Conclusion

Hi Dima. Shall we start with the bad news or the good news. We'll start with the bad news and end with the good news. What I have not seen much of you is that you do not help the people on the server. Try to answer their questions if they have, try to help new people on the server, informing them about the rules etc. I would really like to see you more command on the server. Try to report some cheaters on the servers, this is not a must but it's always good to know if a person can report other people. Your forum activity is very bad. Try to be active on the forum as you are on the server. I'm quite unsure of how you will handle things on the server. Let's move on to the good news. You are very active on the server. You are a nice person and I think many people like you. I'm very sure you know the rules. Your application is pretty good, could have done more. You take care of yourself well, have not seen you yet in some kind of trouble. People know you on the server. Your English is understandable. You have been admin/member in mY-Run and it's very good, you have experience. Yes.
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

Pros

- You have the right age to apply
- Good English
- Nice application
- You've been a moderator before so you know how to use menus and such
- You know the rules
- You are active (as far as I know)
- You stand out of the crowd
- You are a nice and friendly guy that's up for a joke

Neutrals

- You can troll from time to time - who doesn't? I don't mind but sometimes it ends up in a bit of a meh-situation.
- You haven't made any reports. It's not a must when it comes to jb, but it would be better to at least show us that you know what to do in certain situations.

Cons

- I haven't seen you command?
- Your forum activity is not really good. No need to spam or anything, just do what feels best.
- I haven't seen you moderate or help people out.
- I really don't know whether you would be able to handle a full server on your own.
- You are on strike 1 but there is nothing you can do about that.

Conclusion

You are a nice guy, you like to joke around and have fun. I personally haven't seen you rage or anything like that. You made a name for yourself, you stand out of the crowd. You know the rules and bend them where possible (without majorly breaking them). I would like for you to work on the neutrals and cons because at this point I feel as if I won't be able to give you a clear vote. I will therefor vote blank leaning towards a no because I don't think you have that particular wauw factor. I hope, and believe, an extend of this app will bring you much closer to a yes though. Good luck!
These users thanked the author Lien~ for the post:
wei
Boab The BUILDER

Post by Boab The BUILDER »

Pro's

- Previous experience in member/admin
- Aware of rules
- Well made application
- Activity is consistant daily
- Above required age

Neutrals

- According to others you can troll, I myself have not seen this so I will put it as a neutral
- You may stand out, but only really because you have been around in the servers for a long time

Cons

- Forum activity is really bad
- I personally have seen you command mabye once or twice, You barely even go CT
- Haven't really seen you moderate
- Cant find reports, Which are a must (But darkness said you help out with cheaters so this is more neutral)
- You dont seem to have obtained much respect from newer members of the community and dont seem to help new people out

Hey Sixon, I tried to give you as good a reply as I could based on my in game experience but to be honest, Ive not really noticed you other than seeing you in the top10 leaderboards and rebelling and things like that, Like I said I dont see you doing anything that would symbolise that you would really be a great member because I cant really put down any attributes that would make you more suited to being a member such as a great commander or an effective moderator, You seem to have all the wrong cons for someone going for member and all the right pro's for someone who is an established long time member of the nD community, I personally couldn't see you being the right choice to become a member because well, You would just seem to blend in to be honest. So unfortunately it is a No from me. However, I would like to see an extension based on the fact I would like to see the steps you take to change some of these cons
sixon

Post by sixon »

Thanks for the replys buddies, I'm working on the cons, hopefully I'll fix them!
Hi.
wei

Post by wei »

Boab wrote:Pro's

- Previous experience in member/admin
- Aware of rules
- Well made application
- Activity is consistant daily
- Above required age

Neutrals

- According to others you can troll, I myself have not seen this so I will put it as a neutral
- You may stand out, but only really because you have been around in the servers for a long time

Cons

- Forum activity is really bad
- I personally have seen you command mabye once or twice, You barely even go CT
- Haven't really seen you moderate
- Cant find reports, Which are a must (But darkness said you help out with cheaters so this is more neutral)
- You dont seem to have obtained much respect from newer members of the community and dont seem to help new people out

Hey Sixon, I tried to give you as good a reply as I could based on my in game experience but to be honest, Ive not really noticed you other than seeing you in the top10 leaderboards and rebelling and things like that, Like I said I dont see you doing anything that would symbolise that you would really be a great member because I cant really put down any attributes that would make you more suited to being a member such as a great commander or an effective moderator, You seem to have all the wrong cons for someone going for member and all the right pro's for someone who is an established long time member of the nD community, I personally couldn't see you being the right choice to become a member because well, You would just seem to blend in to be honest. So unfortunately it is a No from me. However, I would like to see an extension based on the fact I would like to see the steps you take to change some of these cons
^this
All the pros are just like; -activity, -good apply, -age
But all The MAIN things like; -moderating/helping out, -commanding, -reports u dont have/dont show us.
Work on ur cons. Try to command. If u arent a good commander, ask Members to help u. Try to moderate/help out.
My vote will be a no.
Don't be a Fake of an Original :]
My "Personality" and "Attitude" are differents things. Don't confuse them. My Personality says about "who I am" and my Attitude says about "who you are"
Wongerz

Post by Wongerz »

SiX wrote:Possitive:
- Decent application

Neutral:

Negative:

Conclusion:
I don't think I'll have to sum my thoughts up because I find it explaining enough. I could so easily give you a yes because I know you're the level-headed guy to execute them in an appropriate way, but all what bothers me is that you've been quite lazy working to be accepted as a member. You've so much talent you could use to your advantage but you don't use them. Work on your moderating and you will for sure get accepted one day, if not even this month.
I'm still up for giving you a trial as a member because I know you wouldn't disappoint me if you would become one.
Yes from my side, good luck furthermore with your application and make your best out of the time you've.
Yeah hi sixon your a really nice and friendly guy but you need to be aware of the cons due to the course that there really important there not like the ones that can be easily fixed e.g. forum activity speak to people join in discussions so yeah and moderating but is that me cause I am always on the server so if you focus on that I think you should be extended because you definitely have potential of becoming member so it should be extended so good luck though But for the time being blank/yes but need to be extended.
Thanks for reading
Jubia
xeonnn»

Post by xeonnn» »

hi sixon,

Pros
- You're active for quite a while now.
- You have the required age to apply.
- You've been an admin on mYrun
- Not a bad application
- You stand out of the crowd
- You're mature as for your age.

Cons
- I think you need to moderate abit more on Jailbreak.
- Try to boost up your forum activity (Easy to fix)
- I think you should work on reporting so the administrators know that you are capable of reporting.

Conclusion
From my point of view I think you're a great applicant for the jailbreak server, I would have expected you to apply for a different server but I guess you chose jailbreak. Anyways, as soon as you've improved the con I don't see a problem and you'll be hopefully accepted to the Jailbreak team. As I said you're a great applicant and a great guy to chat with I will say YES good luck with your application mate!
Veghan

Post by Veghan »

Hello there Sixon, didn't expect you to apply but i will post my things down!

Pros
  • You're very active on the server(s).
  • You have the right age to apply.
  • I see that you have experience from the Myrun server(s).
  • Application is good.
Neutrals
  • I never heard you commanding (but that's just me, i think others did and from what i did read it was good).
  • Your forum activty is pretty bad.
Cons
  • I didn't see you report anyone so far i know. This is something you should do.
  • You can sometimes be pretty hard to people.
  • Helping out people is a must, i don't see you helping people that much. So try to moderate more.

Conclusion
  • From what i have seen on the Jailbreak server and other servers from NeonDragon i can say that you are great person and became one of the people i like. It's lovely to play with you and you are up for a joke. Sometimes you can be a bit 'harsh' against people you 'don't' like instead of helping them. But.. Apart from this all i think you would be a great addition to the Jailbreak member team. But.. i think you have to work on your cons/neutrals because like Boab/Luna said. It's not all about being active etc.. But also being ready to help people out and stuff. Because of this i vote for an extension too see if you will work on the cons/neutrals. All by all.. i wish you the best of luck with your application!<3
Thierry Henry

Post by Thierry Henry »

Maltazard wrote:Sup Sixon!

Pro's

* Your in-game activity is good
* You know the rules
* Behavior in-game
* Maturity - As GoHan said
* Standing out of the crowd
* Your application is fine. It could've had some more though
* Having moderating experience as an administrator on (mY-Run)
* Good English

Neutral's

* You can be a troll sometimes
* I haven't seen you posted that much on the forum
* Commanding

Con's

* Strike 1
* Reports
* Helping out
* I haven't seen you moderate at all, is that me?
* I'm unsure how you would handle a full server on your own
I don't agree with those 2 con's but i add the most important con

* gey

Srry ur to ghey its a no
Spoiler!
obv yes
"Donkey by L.F. Donkey" -mR#KaitoKid

Return to “Declined Applications”