[CoR] Ghost Shooter is here!!!!

All declined Applications are stored here.
Ghost Shooter

Ghost Shooter is here!!!!

Post by Ghost Shooter »

Ghost Shooter

-Steam ID :# STEAM_0:1:20500983
- NickName :Ghost Shooter
- Sex :Male
- Experience Level (including any previous admin work) :On a public server. I know how to use amx commands
- Average amount of time on our servers per day :2-6hours
- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers?2009-2010

Other info:My name is emil. I really like to play on nd server... Even if I have long breaks sometimes
but I allways comes back. I love those ppl on nd servers most of them is awesome.

I like to drive dirtbike and fix tractors and other stuff. And be out whit friends.
I have a summer work to where I works a hole month and I like it. I like to work and not
sit home hole vaciation and dont do anything. I dont have so much hobbies

I have my last year in the school now and then it comes to studying so I need to
put much time on school to but it will anyway come over some hours I just mean that I need
to put more time on it than I have done before I readed like 20min before a test before
but i need atleast 1hour or abit more. But still have left of the evning.Need better
grades needs to be great or I get no study place and I want a real work in the futher so..
And that is a good choic also. We have test periods to, then we have 3-4weeks full of tests.
So I can be pretty busy but I will be online for sure on evenings. I really wanna do something I like in the futher.
I wanna get a work.Fast as possible and move out from my parents when I get money and have a really work.
One last thing. I have spend alot of time on my english because I to get better on the language.
Because it is a language who almost everyone can speak and I need this language every day.So I hope
it gave some result I still have some erros but it is fix able...

Why I want to be member:
I want to take awey most of the hacker and harreser and rule breakers.
And try to keep the servers clean.. And even try to make the servers better.
And try to keep the servers funny. I want to help ppl to understand rules and stuff..

And it is allways something to do in the nd server its allways some dirt somewhere hideing.
hello everyone
Maki

Re: Ghost Shooter is here!!!!

Post by Maki »

I don't wanna sound rude or anything, but when I play on jail, I almost never notice you ? Are you even active ?

Aside from this, could you fix your application and put space and so between the text ? It doesn't make me want to read. But overall, I think it is too soon for you.

Edit : fixed some things.
Last edited by Maki on Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SiX

Post by SiX »

Pro's
* Age (15, soon 16)
* Mature (very mature for your age)
* Attitude (never whines, behvaing badly)
* Mic % Commands good
* Regular
* Been here for a long time
* experiensed with amx menu.
* Many declined applications (with this, I want to say that this guy keeps trying and trying to get the chance to become a part of the team.)

Neutral:
* Application
* Activity (could be better)
* English (improved alot)
* Standing out of the crew (the old peoples knows you well, but does the new ones do so also?)

Con's
* Reports
* Forum activity

Conclusion: I think you deserve a spot in the team, so yes.
Last edited by SiX on Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
eDi =)

Post by eDi =) »

You just started playing again hard to say anything yet.

Post by B.K »

Dont take this offensive or anything, but it seems like the times you've been declined you go inactive and then pop-up in-game after some time, and then apply again.
I do not think you're ready yet, and you need to play some more.
My vote vill be a no, sorry.
These users thanked the author B.K for the post:
eDi =)
Ghost Shooter

Post by Ghost Shooter »

Im pretty much on the server.. but thx anyway
hello everyone
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

How many times have we been here already? You are not ready, there are no signs of you being more ready than before. It's going the other way kinda (speaking of activity here not behaviour) other than that I'm not really able to face you as one to look up to when it comes to moderation.

I think you'll be a good regular that pops up from time to time, but member ain't gonna do with the way you execute stuff. I'm sorry, no. I don't really want to risk more inactivity for nD* inac.. I mean jail!
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Maki

Post by Maki »

Shadi wrote:How many times have we been here already? You are not ready, there are no signs of you being more ready than before. It's going the other way kinda (speaking of activity here not behaviour) other than that I'm not really able to face you as one to look up to when it comes to moderation.

I think you'll be a good regular that pops up from time to time, but member ain't gonna do with the way you execute stuff. I'm sorry, no. I don't really want to risk more inactivity for nD* inac.. I mean jail!
However, I do think he would be a good asset to the admin team, seeing how active (ehm, inactive) he is.

Otherwise, It'll be a no for me too, you're too inactive and I just can't see you as a member. Maybe you'll be granted an admin spot, who knows.
<3Donny<3

Post by <3Donny<3 »

Can't say a yes got many declined applications a BLANk for now
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

Closed on request.

Return to “Declined Applications”