[Declined] And im not shamed about it!

All declined Applications are stored here.
Dark_Shad

Re: And im not shamed about it!

Post by Dark_Shad »

SultaN wrote:
QuickSilver wrote:Casper, I'd love to say yes, but your activity is SO poor... I can't even judge your rule knowledge, etc. all because you aren't active at all and haven't been active for at least a year. I saw you joining JB last night just before I went to bed and thought "wow, he's playing, how long has that been?!". That reaction says enough.

So instead of applying right away, why not take the time to get more active and profile yourself to the current players/nD team. No matter what pn says.
My thoughts exactly. You did a great job as a member when u were still active, and I think you can do the same again.
+1
One Man Army

Post by One Man Army »

Dark_Shad wrote:
SultaN wrote:
QuickSilver wrote:Casper, I'd love to say yes, but your activity is SO poor... I can't even judge your rule knowledge, etc. all because you aren't active at all and haven't been active for at least a year. I saw you joining JB last night just before I went to bed and thought "wow, he's playing, how long has that been?!". That reaction says enough.

So instead of applying right away, why not take the time to get more active and profile yourself to the current players/nD team. No matter what pn says.
My thoughts exactly. You did a great job as a member when u were still active, and I think you can do the same again.
+1
+ U have to learn the rules from these days, because i saw u commanding and i think u can use a update ;)

Otherwise Sure Yes !
kaas, on of the greater things in life,
Laprot the Freekiller

Post by Laprot the Freekiller »

Well Yes i agree with Quicksilver.
I mean i´ve like never seen you in-game, since yesterday for like 1000 years.
Yes you were a great member of nD, no doubts.
And i bet if you take the time, you will learn the rules quick fast and simple.
But atm ill vote blank, because you just came back from nowhere.
"A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful."
iSuck

Post by iSuck »

(I'll let your application remain, but think about the above please).
I totally agree on this! I don't remember when you were a member, and I don't know if you have been it while I've played at all. QS reflected my thoughts of the activity, and had the same reaction yesterday. I thought "Oh shit, thats a dude I've only seen on forums, letz see if he can play."

Also, youre application is a bit short, it doesnt show that this is something you want. to say that youve forced to apply, sounds like you dont want to help the server, but that someone MADE you apply to help the server.
When you dont play in a long time, a lot will change, and I think it has since you left the team.

So I guess since youve been member b4, you should manage to do a good job, but I think you should wait a while and be more active. So my answer will therefor be a no for now, but once you get active and I get to know you better, it will turn out to a yes I believe ;)

Edit: It's a while since u applied now, and I must admit i haven't seen any improvement at all. My answer is still the same.
Last edited by iSuck on Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eDi =)

Post by eDi =) »

Fix your activity and i will say yes.

Post by Don Foxeh »

no idea who you are, no idea if you are (still) mature enough and know the rules well a enough..

so sorry a no/blanc for now
Waschera

Post by Waschera »

Isuck wrote:

(I'll let your application remain, but think about the above please).
I totally agree on this! I don't remember when you were a member, and I don't know if you have been it while I've played at all. QS reflected my thoughts of the activity, and had the same reaction yesterday. I thought "Oh shit, thats a dude I've only seen on forums, letz see if he can play."

Also, youre application is a bit short, it doesnt show that this is something you want. to say that youve forced to apply, sounds like you dont want to help the server, but that someone MADE you apply to help the server.
When you dont play in a long time, a lot will change, and I think it has since you left the team.

So I guess since youve been member b4, you should manage to do a good job, but I think you should wait a while and be more active. So my answer will therefor be a no for now, but once you get active and I get to know you better, it will turn out to a yes I believe ;)
+1
"If one man can create so much hate, imagine all the love we can create together!"

mango2

Post by mango2 »

I joined to see you command
Lien^ wrote:Hey KoD,

I would love to see you back.
Simply because i know you deserve it.
Although, i have to agree with Quick, get more active!!
I know you can do that.
As for your application, its short :(
Try to tell some more, so the ''newer'' regulars will get a better view of you.

Its a yes for me, and good luck you!! x
Image Image Image Image ImageImage
Bokito

Post by Bokito »

It's A Big Yes From me
KoD

Post by KoD »

Thank you all for the kind reactions :).
I will be more active and I totally agree on the fact that i'm not active enough. There are minor rule changes I didnt know about but i'll learn them.

~KoD
Eat the rude
KoD

Post by KoD »

I must say that I haven't been very active again! I had a busy week.
Can we keep this application on "we shall see how the flo with the bro goes"?
Eat the rude
Путинтебяобстрелит

Post by Путинтебяобстрелит »

pro`s'
good english

cons
hmm nothing?

EDIT: u havent be online for long time so its a No sorry
Last edited by Путинтебяобстрелит on Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:49 pm, edited 5 times in total.
16:28 - .Cell.: cause ur black
Russia will rape ya.
_turk4life_

Post by _turk4life_ »

YES!!!!!!
CHeaTers never die...
Mizurri

Post by Mizurri »

Not supported, This guy doesn't even know if the stores are or are not open at Hemelvaartsdag, You can't use this shit in the nD Team.
Mhm, Alright i reconsidered it, He has my support, Hes cool, Knows his shit, Get's shit done like a baws.
-Unstoppable-

Post by -Unstoppable- »

_turk4life_ wrote:YES!!!!!!
It doesnt really help if you dont post a reason , pros or cons.
Spoiler!
Rumeysa serieus stop met Gewoon zonder die gast ooit eens in-game gezien te hebben zomaar yes te poste op iedere app.

Return to “Declined Applications”