[Accepted] Sloth applying? what?

All accepted Applications are stored here.
Sloth
nD* Jail Member

Sloth applying? what?

Post by Sloth »

- Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:39200504

- In-Game Name: Sloth^

- Experience Level : Former jailbreak member in Fragaholics 2012/13

- How active are you : I try to play everyday but as of now maybe somewhere around 2-3 hours a day except most weekends

- when did you start playing on our servers : 2013 ish

- Tell us about you, your life in general : Most of you know me from before as Sloth, but my irl name is Alex. I'm 20 years old and I come from Norway. I recently finished my education as a certified carpenter, but as of now I am without a job due to the covid-19 pandemic that's going on which gives me a lot of spare time to play on my computer. I am really interested in football and I am a huge Chelsea FC supporter, so it's unlikely to see me play during matches :lol:. In my sparetime post-pandemic I used to hang out with friends alot and go clubbing more or less every weekend, but mostly I spend my weekends simping to my gf. I also listen to alot of rap-music (basically breathing it) and my fav rapper of all time is Mac Miller (RIP). In the future I plan to take a higher education and pursue project-management in the construction industry (calculating and managing a team of workers), and eventually make enough money to personally build my own house. I've been a gamer most of my life, except from when I tried to become a professional football player which I obviously scuffed kinda hard as u see. And I have been playing jailbreak every since my.run was popping 10/11 years ago so I am pretty familiar with the game mode.

- Whats your motivation, and what do you tend to bring to this community : I want to keep the servers clean, I have been witnessing to much "bullshit" going on lately and I am tired of it. I try to moderate as often as I can when there are no members around and I try to make sure that members are up to date what is going on in the servers, as well as trying to keep the forum a clean space for people to be by reporting posts that deserve reporting. I will make sure that everytime I join the server I will keep things clean and of course fun for everyone to enjoy.

I would also like to address that I know I have a past in this community, but I hope that the past time I have proven that I have changed as I am no longer a pre-puberty teenager no more. I have gone out of my way to clean the table and change my ways as good as possible. I am only now applying for a member position to try and help the community become what I have been able to enjoy over the last 7 years. I don't expect you to instantly believe me, but I hope that I can show you I have changed my path and hope that we can put what happened 5/6 years ago behind us.

Sincerely
-Sloth^
~LITE~

Re: Sloth applying? what?

Post by ~LITE~ »

I think they need to close this topic ' not because you dont deserve it but there is a lot of members this days
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Post by ZeRo#1 »

~LITE~ wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:08 pm
I think they need to close this topic ' not because you dont deserve it but there is a lot of members this days
There is no limitation of how many members can be in the team. The more members, the more smooth should the server/forum run. We can only benefit from having more members, bcs every new member comes with their own good qualities.

As for the application, can't say much to it now since I barely played the last 2 weeks, but you seem to be an okay and chilled guy (forum wise). Gonna have to observe more to leave a decent reply.
Good luck bro!
These users thanked the author ZeRo#1 for the post:
Sloth
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
Bob Vegana

Post by Bob Vegana »

This sloth guy is a keyboard warrior lmao.
Qion~
nD*** Jail Member

Post by Qion~ »

Bob Vegana wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:55 pm
This sloth guy is a keyboard warrior lmao.
can you stick to the correct format and stop spamming please?
These users thanked the author Qion~ for the post (total 2):
Coki, Sloth
You had me scared for a second I thought we were diggin' my grave
We did, what, you don't like bein' afraid?
it's a dose of your own medicine, what, you don't like how it tastes?
My therapist told me don't bury my issues but I'ma be honest, man, I'm feelin' great!
Evil Death

Post by Evil Death »

Well , Ima gonna say the truth :
Friendly/Chilled Guy
Perfect For Cmding / Moderating

+1 :)
These users thanked the author Evil Death for the post:
Sloth
“Don’t Cry Because It’s Over, Smile Because It Happened.”
Coki

Post by Coki »

Hey mate, good to see you applying for the Jail Team!

I'll state your Pros and Cons right here!

As for your Pros,

-> You moderate when it is necessary
-> You're friendly
-> You have a good rule knowledge, and you know how things go.

As for your Cons,

I really couldn't find any.

It'll be a Yes from me, and I believe you can be a perfect candidate for the team! Good luck, my friend.
𝕷𝖔𝖙 𝕺𝖋 𝕻𝖗𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝕹𝖔𝖜, 𝕹𝖔𝖙 𝕰𝖓𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍 𝕷𝖔𝖞𝖆𝖑𝖙𝖞.
Lucius

Post by Lucius »

Hello Slothty sluth sloth!

I'm actually glad seeing you applying. That is because you seem to be a mature person with a lot of knowledge of the Jailbreak rules. I will found you as an great addition to the team with new ideas and improvements. A lot of your thinking towards moderating people that I've seen you do is very old-fashioned which is good in my eyes. As I remember neonDragon back in 2013, none rule-breaking was tolerated and it was really great but people change and so does moderation. There are times that you do call me in steam to moderate people, and as far as I can remember your calls have been correct 99% of the time. Not every situation have needed the use of powers but was definitely correct to call a member on.

Pros
  • Activitiy
    Active often during hours where members are non-active or away
  • Old Regular
    You've been here since I could remember
  • Friendly
  • Commanding
  • Rule Knowledge
  • Spreading good vibes
These neutrals below are something that you could easily fix, in my opinion these are some good advice to improve and grow as a person, in the gaming world at least.

Neutrals
  • Patient
    We do have a lot of newcomers to the servers and a lot of trollers yes, sometimes using using moderating power isn't always the solution, even though its frustrating.
  • Respect and authority
    I believe this is something that comes with the member tag but is something that people could also achieve by showing a good personality towards others.
  • Attitude & Moderation
    Try to calm down with people and trollers, I know that this contradict my statement above, but sometimes being easy and trying to explain and/or giving a verbal warning is enough. I'll quote you from your reply to my application and its "theres a need for more members who are fun and not neo-nazis". Dont be a neo-nazi with the rules.
Cons
  • Quick to make decisions
    This actually falls under neutrals "Attitude & Moderation" - Calm down and enjoy the game.
Conclusion:

Yes

I'd like to see how you handle your trial.

Best of luck!
Yours sincerely, Lucius
Sloth
nD* Jail Member

Post by Sloth »

Lucius wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 2:28 pm
Hello Slothty sluth sloth!

I'm actually glad seeing you applying. That is because you seem to be a mature person with a lot of knowledge of the Jailbreak rules. I will found you as an great addition to the team with new ideas and improvements. A lot of your thinking towards moderating people that I've seen you do is very old-fashioned which is good in my eyes. As I remember neonDragon back in 2013, none rule-breaking was tolerated and it was really great but people change and so does moderation. There are times that you do call me in steam to moderate people, and as far as I can remember your calls have been correct 99% of the time. Not every situation have needed the use of powers but was definitely correct to call a member on.

Pros
  • Activitiy
    Active often during hours where members are non-active or away
  • Old Regular
    You've been here since I could remember
  • Friendly
  • Commanding
  • Rule Knowledge
  • Spreading good vibes
These neutrals below are something that you could easily fix, in my opinion these are some good advice to improve and grow as a person, in the gaming world at least.

Neutrals
  • Patient
    We do have a lot of newcomers to the servers and a lot of trollers yes, sometimes using using moderating power isn't always the solution, even though its frustrating.
  • Respect and authority
    I believe this is something that comes with the member tag but is something that people could also achieve by showing a good personality towards others.
  • Attitude & Moderation
    Try to calm down with people and trollers, I know that this contradict my statement above, but sometimes being easy and trying to explain and/or giving a verbal warning is enough. I'll quote you from your reply to my application and its "theres a need for more members who are fun and not neo-nazis". Dont be a neo-nazi with the rules.
Cons
  • Quick to make decisions
    This actually falls under neutrals "Attitude & Moderation" - Calm down and enjoy the game.
Conclusion:

Yes

I'd like to see how you handle your trial.

Best of luck!
Hey! Sorry for delaying my response, but I’ve been a little busy lately.

First of all I really appreciate the long and detailed response from you and I agree that there are some small details that I for sure could work with.

However I do not fully agree with the con you provided as I am more than often a big fan of giving the benefit of the doubt. Much rather than instantly taking actions I will investigate further and much rather hand out a verbal warning saying the certain actions or words are not tolerated and from there on do what I personally feel what is right for the situation being. Some people are new and not fully educated on the rules. I strongly feel that it’s better to remind them of the rules and then hand out punishments and/or reports if the behaviour continued after said warnings.

As for the others: Thank you for kind words and that you took your time to reply!

As for Bob Vegana: I’m not completely sure who you are as I don’t recognise your forum name, but if I ever said something to hurt you in the past I apologize. Times have changed and people have aged and I hope you can put whatever grudge you have towards me in the past.
Fish
Friend of the Community

Post by Fish »

Accepted

Contact Voro or me on steam/discord for further information.
Regards,
zapt0r
pablo

Post by pablo »

Gz bro!

hope to see you more in the server so i can join to, and have some fun bro.

you can always switch me from T to CT when you need me no problem :D

and now lets go to work! XD
Hamooda
nD** Jail Member

Post by Hamooda »

Gz
🇵🇸
KING SNEL

Post by KING SNEL »

gz bro well earned
Coki

Post by Coki »

congratulations, good luck!
𝕷𝖔𝖙 𝕺𝖋 𝕻𝖗𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝕹𝖔𝖜, 𝕹𝖔𝖙 𝕰𝖓𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍 𝕷𝖔𝖞𝖆𝖑𝖙𝖞.
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

yes!
oh already accepted? gz!
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin

Return to “Accepted Applications”