[Accepted] Supercell's Application

All accepted Applications are stored here.
User avatar
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin
Posts: 2990
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:31 pm
Location: Germany-Berlin
Has thanked: 267 times
Been thanked: 169 times

Re: Supercell's Application

Post by ZeRo#1 »

FoX BearD wrote:
Edit:Sorry but i know this is not subject of this application but i am just wanna ask this guy Zero a question is why are you attacking new applicants? not just supercell you did this too in snap and swat application ; I see that you are doing everything in your power to not be accepted ,like creating new and unnecessary cons for them just so they wont been accepted
tell us why ? Are you afraid to lose your place as a member or what? tell us !!
Clearly the server need more active members so they wont be need to make reports and waiting for them to get handled
My dear friend,
you do see it as an attack when the meaning behind questioning things is something else, than an attack. I would rather call it concerns and the will to help.
I'm not sure if you're able to think that far, therefore it might be hard to make it understandable for you.

Do you believe in it that these always same mentioned comments like "yes good guy, he commands, I like him, very good mic" or whatsoever does help applicants to become better?
Do all those mentioned applicants by you, not have any single con to work on? Is it a sin to be honest towards them, when the meaning behind it is to help them?

Also feel free to read the complete reply/textwall I made to get a better understanding, where I also mentioned pros they do have.
And using the word "new" is definitely out of context, for the sole reason that I do observe applicants and every player ingame. Guess why? Because it is my job as a member.

Your comment that I could/should be afraid to lose my place as a member, does not in any way make sense. Because no matter they get accepted or declined, does mean I'll have to step down from my member position.

Reports nowadays get handled very quickly, faster than many times before. But again I do believe that you simply miss the knowledge, that things will be moved to a new machine and till now a lot of things are kinda broken. Which does include the ability to close/solve the open report/s. And in many cases, members even do need to report too if it comes to longer bans or strike worthy stuff.

Last but not least, be aware of it that admins are not dumb and are able to observe an applicant and to read (replies to applicants in public/private) too to create their own opinion about an applicant.
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Image
Image
Image
Image
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
User avatar
Rhyme
Posts: 218
Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:47 pm
Location: United Kingdom
Has thanked: 28 times
Been thanked: 16 times

Re: Supercell's Application

Post by Rhyme »

FoX BearD wrote:like creating new and unnecessary cons for them just so they wont been accepted
tell us why ? Are you afraid to lose your place as a member or what? tell us !!
Clearly the server need more active members so they wont be need to make reports and waiting for them to get handled

and bye :)
For the record fox, he is the highest ranking member as we speak, his experience alone speaks for itself, his a bookshop. If anything his the closest to being promoted to an admin right now. that being said he isnt scared about losing his member position because it will never happen. Now how about we stop the hate and actually focus on the application which is to our lovely friend over here supercell ^^

I assume any more unnecessary off topics again will be dealt with. in other words you'll get punished.
Image

nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 25000 nD$ and lost.
nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 25000 nD$ and lost.
nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 25000 nD$ and lost.
nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 80000 nD$ and lost.
nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 400000 nD$ and lost.
Abooooookkkk
Posts: 97
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:40 am
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Supercell's Application

Post by Abooooookkkk »

ZeRo#1 wrote:
FoX BearD wrote:
Edit:Sorry but i know this is not subject of this application but i am just wanna ask this guy Zero a question is why are you attacking new applicants? not just supercell you did this too in snap and swat application ; I see that you are doing everything in your power to not be accepted ,like creating new and unnecessary cons for them just so they wont been accepted
tell us why ? Are you afraid to lose your place as a member or what? tell us !!
Clearly the server need more active members so they wont be need to make reports and waiting for them to get handled
My dear friend,
you do see it as an attack when the meaning behind questioning things is something else, than an attack. I would rather call it concerns and the will to help.
I'm not sure if you're able to think that far, therefore it might be hard to make it understandable for you.

Do you believe in it that these always same mentioned comments like "yes good guy, he commands, I like him, very good mic" or whatsoever does help applicants to become better?
Do all those mentioned applicants by you, not have any single con to work on? Is it a sin to be honest towards them, when the meaning behind it is to help them?

Also feel free to read the complete reply/textwall I made to get a better understanding, where I also mentioned pros they do have.
And using the word "new" is definitely out of context, for the sole reason that I do observe applicants and every player ingame. Guess why? Because it is my job as a member.

Your comment that I could/should be afraid to lose my place as a member, does not in any way make sense. Because no matter they get accepted or declined, does mean I'll have to step down from my member position.

Reports nowadays get handled very quickly, faster than many times before. But again I do believe that you simply miss the knowledge, that things will be moved to a new machine and till now a lot of things are kinda broken. Which does include the ability to close/solve the open report/s. And in many cases, members even do need to report too if it comes to longer bans or strike worthy stuff.

Last but not least, be aware of it that admins are not dumb and are able to observe an applicant and to read (replies to applicants in public/private) too to create their own opinion about an applicant.

Well my friend Zero tell me who doesnt have a con? even you or the admins everyone have a con, and of course you are free to mentioned thier cons But dont write shit or unreal and fals cons or things about them because whatt i see from the replies that no one agree with you about what are saying.

and all i wanna say that not because a simple or 1 or 2 con that mean hes not ready to become member!!

and i also i agree with supercell about the reports, you need to have a report who have fulll proofs and Conclusive evidence so u will be sure that the report will be accepted and about this reporting players because they abuse 1 or 2 time and they will get banned because of this trust me men you will get a empty server if everyone think like this and report anyone if he abuse 1 or 2 time ,this if things goes like this because everyone abuse time to time and if everyone think like this way everyone will get banned !!

and Peace :)
User avatar
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin
Posts: 2990
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:31 pm
Location: Germany-Berlin
Has thanked: 267 times
Been thanked: 169 times

Re: Supercell's Application

Post by ZeRo#1 »

FoX BearD wrote:
ZeRo#1 wrote:
FoX BearD wrote:
Edit:Sorry but i know this is not subject of this application but i am just wanna ask this guy Zero a question is why are you attacking new applicants? not just supercell you did this too in snap and swat application ; I see that you are doing everything in your power to not be accepted ,like creating new and unnecessary cons for them just so they wont been accepted
tell us why ? Are you afraid to lose your place as a member or what? tell us !!
Clearly the server need more active members so they wont be need to make reports and waiting for them to get handled
My dear friend,
you do see it as an attack when the meaning behind questioning things is something else, than an attack. I would rather call it concerns and the will to help.
I'm not sure if you're able to think that far, therefore it might be hard to make it understandable for you.

Do you believe in it that these always same mentioned comments like "yes good guy, he commands, I like him, very good mic" or whatsoever does help applicants to become better?
Do all those mentioned applicants by you, not have any single con to work on? Is it a sin to be honest towards them, when the meaning behind it is to help them?

Also feel free to read the complete reply/textwall I made to get a better understanding, where I also mentioned pros they do have.
And using the word "new" is definitely out of context, for the sole reason that I do observe applicants and every player ingame. Guess why? Because it is my job as a member.

Your comment that I could/should be afraid to lose my place as a member, does not in any way make sense. Because no matter they get accepted or declined, does mean I'll have to step down from my member position.

Reports nowadays get handled very quickly, faster than many times before. But again I do believe that you simply miss the knowledge, that things will be moved to a new machine and till now a lot of things are kinda broken. Which does include the ability to close/solve the open report/s. And in many cases, members even do need to report too if it comes to longer bans or strike worthy stuff.

Last but not least, be aware of it that admins are not dumb and are able to observe an applicant and to read (replies to applicants in public/private) too to create their own opinion about an applicant.

Well my friend Zero tell me who doesnt have a con? even you or the admins everyone have a con, and of course you are free to mentioned thier cons But dont write shit or unreal and fals cons or things about them because whatt i see from the replies that no one agree with you about what are saying.

and all i wanna say that not because a simple or 1 or 2 con that mean hes not ready to become member!!

and i also i agree with supercell about the reports, you need to have a report who have fulll proofs and Conclusive evidence so u will be sure that the report will be accepted and about this reporting players because they abuse 1 or 2 time and they will get banned because of this trust me men you will get a empty server if everyone think like this and report anyone if he abuse 1 or 2 time ,this if things goes like this because everyone abuse time to time and if everyone think like this way everyone will get banned !!

and Peace :)
I have nothing to add to it, as expected you are stuck in your mind and not really able to read or to understand. So I'll leave it as it is.

Sorry for going off-topic Supercell, that was my last reply to him and good luck brother!
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Image
Image
Image
Image
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
User avatar
Supercell
nD* Jail Member
Posts: 795
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:52 pm
Location: Rotterdam
Has thanked: 60 times
Been thanked: 54 times

Re: Supercell's Application

Post by Supercell »

Rhyme wrote:
Please zero you always post those unnecessary opinions about us.. I can easily say that one of the newest members that got accepted haven't reported a single report nor did he stick into jb related topics but still gets accepted.. The only thing he did was playing/moderating/commanding.. IT all depends on the admins, lets be fair. I am tired of watching the same shit over and over again we all try our best and if you obviously see a player going to far in the server we all will report him... Why shouldn't we do that give us a good reason. For you supercell even if we are friends i've seen you doing more then a member should do you def need to join the team. You do moderate, goes ct and commands successful days you bring fun to the server also ur jb knowledge is huge. I like the way u talk to people also. Its a yes from me gl and pls zero take this not personal I like you but it is what it is, this is what I see lets be honest.
To be quite fair snap. Us members, our opinion is actually really important. we really create a picture about you and admins put the colours in. it either turns out good or bad. And if im honest with you. We always got to be like professional if you get what i mean.. So like you can't just walk up to a applicant and expect to give him All pros with no cons. Like its a must to give cons because no one is perfect and it happens that supercell is weak on forum activities. Now sure this may not look important but this is really where everything happens. And also im pretty sure if you look at ANY member's thread. You'll find at least one staff member talking about "reports" So yeah it is a must. reports do prove that you do keep an eye on people. Speaking about new members.. who apparently made no reports on here. Well ill tell u smth for sure. they reached out to us. or atleast to me, asking for help about a guy messing about. in my eye it was a guy rule breaking just for fun. i came on and warned him simple. Sometimes there isnt a need to take it a step forward and reporting it. "Doesnt mean u shouldent report" u do that when its repeated and the person ignore whatever it is.

And also i feel like you lowkey took the "declined" personal. I don't think you should. You honestly didn't put effort into it. In my eyes makes you look like your doing it for power only.

That being said. Supercell. Honestly like no homo i love you. You bring really good atmostphere to the server and everyone likes u imo. Your mature which i really dig about you. You dont play arround. However this application is just unexpected you know, like idk i just am surprised you just went with it. Imo you need to moderate ingame, alot. because tbh when i was online back in the day. i never saw you moderating. Idk about now but if you are then good-job +1. You also need to like get a hand above people. tell them your recording, stuff that make them not want to cross the line.. in other words gaining authority. Now tbh i think this will be the hardest part because i feel like your a really liked guy and your pretty much friends with everyone you feel me, and this will cause issues in the future if you dont know how to handle your friends possibly. Because they will think you will let them off the hook u know what i mean. About forum activity, id suggest what zero said, take part in stuff on here. also report someone who's doing the same thing again and again because i can name you 5 right now who keep doing stupid shit... And like i said i'm afraid your choosing you dont want to do anything about it because they are your friends. And if it is the case. then ask them to stop instead of reporting it. Now one thing you said which i dont really like at all
You said "I think people who are reporting constantly and using quantity over quality are a bit tryharding to get membership." Now see you can say that if the reports are ALL declined, but also you arnt considering the time they putting into making it ? Like sure it may take 10 minutes but they are doing something and your not. Id rather see someone report 10 times and get 3 right than seeing someone report 1 and get it right.

Ill be voting an Extend and ill change my vote moving on. my vote will be dependent on your forum activity. since i cant be involved ingame as we speak. So work at what i said, and ill change it to a yes. Goodluck

I think u are voting based what u have seen from me from like 1 month ago when the server just came back since I barely see u in game and it is kinda hard to give me a vote if u can't see me in game at all. I disagree with the most things u said and that you are voting mainly based on "forum activity" is not acceptable in my eyes since becoming a member is mainly based on how you act in game , and since u are not active anymore , u can't really judge me in that part. If I have powers , I would definitely give no one a special treatment and punish all the rulebreakers in the same way , I mean why would you become a member if you will punish Player A for harassing and Player B is also harassing but you will say nothing to him because he is your "friend" ? Ofcourse I would not punish and moderate someone if we are having fun together and all the little rulebreak things are acceptable at that moment.

You also said that I am not moderating , but again that's based on what u've seen from me like a month ago , I mean everybody started playing again and getting used to Jailbreak so didn't really focus on moderating players , only if it was necessary. Nowadays , I am always moderating when it's needed (I am also trying to not overdo this part) and I am more and more trying to improve on that part and I also have enough time till the next admin meeting to improve myself so not really a big deal for me to fix this. I decided to become a member since I see that the Jail team can use a hand since there are not a lot of Jail members active and also because I always cared about this community. I am far away from a "power hungry" person as you and ZeRo mentioned.

About forum activity , I already explained that I will fix it but in my eyes it's not a really big con since the most members are barely active on the forums and taking part in discussions. I mean some members got accepted while they were never reporting and joining forum discussions so why would u see this as a big con if the most important part of becoming a member happens in game ? I also said that I want to be sure that my report gets 100 percent accepted and prefer quality over quantity and in my opinion that's way better so u know what is worth a ban when u become a member and when not. I never said that the people who are constantly trying to report , are not trying their best , it's just unnecessary to report someone without enough proof in my eyes.

Thanks for ur reply !
Lionel Messi best player in football history
User avatar
Rhyme
Posts: 218
Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:47 pm
Location: United Kingdom
Has thanked: 28 times
Been thanked: 16 times

Re: Supercell's Application

Post by Rhyme »


I think u are voting based what u have seen from me from like 1 month ago when the server just came back since I barely see u in game and it is kinda hard to give me a vote if u can't see me in game at all. I disagree with the most things u said and that you are voting mainly based on "forum activity" is not acceptable in my eyes since becoming a member is mainly based on how you act in game , and since u are not active anymore , u can't really judge me in that part. If I have powers , I would definitely give no one a special treatment and punish all the rulebreakers in the same way , I mean why would you become a member if you will punish Player A for harassing and Player B is also harassing but you will say nothing to him because he is your "friend" ? Ofcourse I would not punish and moderate someone if we are having fun together and all the little rulebreak things are acceptable at that moment.

You also said that I am not moderating , but again that's based on what u've seen from me like a month ago , I mean everybody started playing again and getting used to Jailbreak so didn't really focus on moderating players , only if it was necessary. Nowadays , I am always moderating when it's needed (I am also trying to not overdo this part) and I am more and more trying to improve on that part and I also have enough time till the next admin meeting to improve myself so not really a big deal for me to fix this. I decided to become a member since I see that the Jail team can use a hand since there are not a lot of Jail members active and also because I always cared about this community. I am far away from a "power hungry" person as you and ZeRo mentioned.

About forum activity , I already explained that I will fix it but in my eyes it's not a really big con since the most members are barely active on the forums and taking part in discussions. I mean some members got accepted while they were never reporting and joining forum discussions so why would u see this as a big con if the most important part of becoming a member happens in game ? I also said that I want to be sure that my report gets 100 percent accepted and prefer quality over quantity and in my opinion that's way better so u know what is worth a ban when u become a member and when not. I never said that the people who are constantly trying to report , are not trying their best , it's just unnecessary to report someone without enough proof in my eyes.

Thanks for ur reply !
Ill start off by saying its been 12 days since i stopped playing not a month.
Second of all you don't see me in-game because Well i'm sure you know why since you commented on my "leaving thread"

At this point i'm not exactly sure whether you completely understood what i said before on my feedback towards you. I said your a great guy, Member material and you got it in you. However just because I ain't online doesn't mean i don't have ears or people to talk with about the applicants. And what i read here and there. they all mention the same con. However of-course i cant judge based on their opinion which is why I am basing my evaluation of your moderation on what i have seen SO FAR. and by so far i mean 12 days ago from whenever until then.

That said. I want to make it clear. I never ever said you're power hungry.

Moving on about punishing friends? Did i say punish people when they doing something like for fun etc ?.. im confused bro. I said stuff like free killing, f-ing about on purpose and messing everyone's day, these kinds of rule-breaks they need to be handled even if they were your friends. that's my point. Well at least it was what i tried to explain. not about being harsh with your friends and banning all of them for stupid and simple stuff. like take me for example if i see zero on.. Ohhhh maaa gawaddd id slap him till i die.. like point is sure have fun but there is a line that you cant let them cross.

Also i noticed you said you applied to give us a extra hand sure, we'd love that. BUT because we are INACTIVE? FALSE. If anything we are running around left and right with plans etc. cant get into details. and also don't forget your on at completely different time to some or most of the staff members. I can assure you most members are active. its just you who happens to never run across them. Or at least they were when i was playing back then.. "12 days ago"


Also u mentioned
I mean some members got accepted while they were never reporting and joining forum discussions so why would u see this as a big con
I don't quite understand like. if you think we don't raise these points about forum activity to the applications who got accepted and are in trial right now. your wrong. Go check their application. We did raise the forum activity question if needed, we do it to everyone who doesn't have enough time on forums. Hell, even in my application it was raised. and instead of me fighting about how useless it is i kept quite and did what i was suppose or asked to do. Also we never said its a big con ^^, its "something to work on" not something that can cause your application to get declined.

Not gonna lie supercell I don't like the way your taking the criticism. this isn't suppose to be personal. its just feedback to assist you to build the qualities in a member we staff members expect. So instead of just fighting with us staff members trying to actually give you something to work on make the good supercell into a better and more advanced supercell. take whatever we say in and WORK for it. not argue. Ill say it again. we're here to help and not hate.
Image

nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 25000 nD$ and lost.
nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 25000 nD$ and lost.
nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 25000 nD$ and lost.
nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 80000 nD$ and lost.
nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 400000 nD$ and lost.
User avatar
zapt0r
neonDragon Admin
Posts: 1531
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:06 am
Has thanked: 128 times
Been thanked: 125 times

Re: Supercell's Application

Post by zapt0r »

To clarify:

It is really not hard to meet the minimum member-requirements. Be active, moderate, and know the rules. That is simply it. How good you are at the latter is all up to individual discretionary reviews. People have different views on what makes up for a good member. Some may weigh activity higher than being a good commander. We have members who are not active on forums at all, they are, however, very active in-game. You can compensate one requirement with the other.

You can argue that the member requirements are dynamic, and shifts with supply and demand. If we already have 10 good jail-members, it would significantly raise the bar to get accepted. On the other hand, if we have few members it would be easier to slide into the team until we have a sustainable amount. On top of that, our selection is limited to the ones actually applying. That being said, the minimum member-requirements will always remain the same.

Once you have estabilished a decent staff-core you can be more picky of other capabilities. E.g. if all current members are playing at the same time-zone, maybe we would want someone who plays more at night? Someone who is more active on forums? and so on.

What members we want/need depends on what members we already have. However, we are still in need of "the average" member, who is active in-game and moderates the server to the given standard.


To add to that. People who are complaining about getting too many cons; when you make an application it is the cons that matter ( it is already a given that you meet the standard member requirements). You get a chance to get feedback on what people think of you, from everyone in the community. Regardless if you get accepted or not you should work on those cons. It is alright to disagree, it allows for healthy discussions.
These users thanked the author zapt0r for the post (total 4):
Rhyme, AlwaysWIN, Supercell, Medz
Regards,
zapt0r
User avatar
Supercell
nD* Jail Member
Posts: 795
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:52 pm
Location: Rotterdam
Has thanked: 60 times
Been thanked: 54 times

Re: Supercell's Application

Post by Supercell »

Rhyme wrote:

I think u are voting based what u have seen from me from like 1 month ago when the server just came back since I barely see u in game and it is kinda hard to give me a vote if u can't see me in game at all. I disagree with the most things u said and that you are voting mainly based on "forum activity" is not acceptable in my eyes since becoming a member is mainly based on how you act in game , and since u are not active anymore , u can't really judge me in that part. If I have powers , I would definitely give no one a special treatment and punish all the rulebreakers in the same way , I mean why would you become a member if you will punish Player A for harassing and Player B is also harassing but you will say nothing to him because he is your "friend" ? Ofcourse I would not punish and moderate someone if we are having fun together and all the little rulebreak things are acceptable at that moment.

You also said that I am not moderating , but again that's based on what u've seen from me like a month ago , I mean everybody started playing again and getting used to Jailbreak so didn't really focus on moderating players , only if it was necessary. Nowadays , I am always moderating when it's needed (I am also trying to not overdo this part) and I am more and more trying to improve on that part and I also have enough time till the next admin meeting to improve myself so not really a big deal for me to fix this. I decided to become a member since I see that the Jail team can use a hand since there are not a lot of Jail members active and also because I always cared about this community. I am far away from a "power hungry" person as you and ZeRo mentioned.

About forum activity , I already explained that I will fix it but in my eyes it's not a really big con since the most members are barely active on the forums and taking part in discussions. I mean some members got accepted while they were never reporting and joining forum discussions so why would u see this as a big con if the most important part of becoming a member happens in game ? I also said that I want to be sure that my report gets 100 percent accepted and prefer quality over quantity and in my opinion that's way better so u know what is worth a ban when u become a member and when not. I never said that the people who are constantly trying to report , are not trying their best , it's just unnecessary to report someone without enough proof in my eyes.

Thanks for ur reply !
Ill start off by saying its been 12 days since i stopped playing not a month.
Second of all you don't see me in-game because Well i'm sure you know why since you commented on my "leaving thread"

At this point i'm not exactly sure whether you completely understood what i said before on my feedback towards you. I said your a great guy, Member material and you got it in you. However just because I ain't online doesn't mean i don't have ears or people to talk with about the applicants. And what i read here and there. they all mention the same con. However of-course i cant judge based on their opinion which is why I am basing my evaluation of your moderation on what i have seen SO FAR. and by so far i mean 12 days ago from whenever until then.

That said. I want to make it clear. I never ever said you're power hungry.

Moving on about punishing friends? Did i say punish people when they doing something like for fun etc ?.. im confused bro. I said stuff like free killing, f-ing about on purpose and messing everyone's day, these kinds of rule-breaks they need to be handled even if they were your friends. that's my point. Well at least it was what i tried to explain. not about being harsh with your friends and banning all of them for stupid and simple stuff. like take me for example if i see zero on.. Ohhhh maaa gawaddd id slap him till i die.. like point is sure have fun but there is a line that you cant let them cross.

Also i noticed you said you applied to give us a extra hand sure, we'd love that. BUT because we are INACTIVE? FALSE. If anything we are running around left and right with plans etc. cant get into details. and also don't forget your on at completely different time to some or most of the staff members. I can assure you most members are active. its just you who happens to never run across them. Or at least they were when i was playing back then.. "12 days ago"


Also u mentioned
I mean some members got accepted while they were never reporting and joining forum discussions so why would u see this as a big con
I don't quite understand like. if you think we don't raise these points about forum activity to the applications who got accepted and are in trial right now. your wrong. Go check their application. We did raise the forum activity question if needed, we do it to everyone who doesn't have enough time on forums. Hell, even in my application it was raised. and instead of me fighting about how useless it is i kept quite and did what i was suppose or asked to do. Also we never said its a big con ^^, its "something to work on" not something that can cause your application to get declined.

Not gonna lie supercell I don't like the way your taking the criticism. this isn't suppose to be personal. its just feedback to assist you to build the qualities in a member we staff members expect. So instead of just fighting with us staff members trying to actually give you something to work on make the good supercell into a better and more advanced supercell. take whatever we say in and WORK for it. not argue. Ill say it again. we're here to help and not hate.
I didn't say that all jail members were inactive , but as I said in one of my other texts the most active members in-game nowadays are zero , madlife , slink , silence and minato in my opinion and thats why I said I can help them out , also because I am mostly active in the late nights. And I am not taking the criticism personal bro , I really appreciate u guys giving me cons so I could fix them just like I told ZeRo , but I just disagreed with most of ur points and that's why I was commenting on almost every single thing u said.

"Moving on about punishing friends? Did i say punish people when they doing something like for fun etc ?.. im confused bro".

This was something I just added , I meant like ofcourse I would punish friends if they would rulebreak , but not if we are having fun , same for people who I don't know. With this said all people are even for me and will be warned the same if they rulebreak.
These users thanked the author Supercell for the post:
Abooooookkkk
Lionel Messi best player in football history
User avatar
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin
Posts: 15523
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
Location: Behind yo house
Been thanked: 646 times

Re: Supercell's Application

Post by Shadi »

To clarify further on Zaptor's well-made clarification:

1)
The bar which is set is not super dynamic, usually in 90-95% of the cases we accept/deny we would have done regardless of how the team is at the time of the decision. However, once we're very low or very high on what we want the remaining 5-10% kick in.

2)
When you make an application you should expect to have everything about you critiqued. One of the many reasons why I like the replies to be public, get everything out in the open. See how the applicant deals with feedback, feedback they believe is real, feedback they believe is bs or feedback they weren't aware of.
These users thanked the author Shadi for the post:
Supercell
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
User avatar
wodeen++
Posts: 401
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:58 am
Has thanked: 32 times
Been thanked: 16 times

Re: Supercell's Application

Post by wodeen++ »

Hey Supercell

To be fair I haven’t been around in so long, which doesn’t qualify me to make a proper vote
But i can fairly say you’re a very good player and commander who brings joy inside the server

I have seen people trying to blame you or make you look like a fool but you handled and ignored them with calm and ease
(which is, btw. One of my favorite things to witness within current members’ characters). However, one thing i’m not quite sure about is, as madlife mentioned, wether you’d be able to deal with a full server on your own.

Good luck with your application!
These users thanked the author wodeen++ for the post:
Supercell
Everything in this world is either a potato or not a potato
User avatar
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin
Posts: 2990
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:31 pm
Location: Germany-Berlin
Has thanked: 267 times
Been thanked: 169 times

Re: Supercell's Application

Post by ZeRo#1 »

I talked to Shadi and told him I have no prob to reveal my private votes on applicants in public. In first place I did not want to make it public since I know some regulars kinda follow admins or high ranked members blind with their opinions.
But here we go:

- Supercell
He did improve a lot by time and he is for me again now more the old guy who carries member material in himself. He does moderate, command and help newcomers.
A little con he still has is that he needs to be able to control his anger more, which sometimes occur if things go wrong. But that is fixable and for me just a normal neutral human thingy. No one can always be the super duper happy guy.
After I observed him too I'm willing to change my vote on him to a -yes-

Good luck!
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Image
Image
Image
Image
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
rawz
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun May 31, 2020 5:22 pm

Re: Supercell's Application

Post by rawz »

Very active guy, i cant recall the last time i joined the server and you weren't in it, well known and liked in the server, you are kind and mature, great commander and most importantly you know the rules in and out, you've been here done that and you were great. If thats not enough then idk what is.
A big YES from me. Gl
User avatar
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin
Posts: 15523
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
Location: Behind yo house
Been thanked: 646 times

Re: Supercell's Application

Post by Shadi »

Accepted.

Talk to me on Steam/Discord for info.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
User avatar
wodeen++
Posts: 401
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:58 am
Has thanked: 32 times
Been thanked: 16 times

Re: Supercell's Application

Post by wodeen++ »

Congrats habibi supercell
Everything in this world is either a potato or not a potato
User avatar
slink~
neonDragon Admin
Posts: 475
Joined: Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:21 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 25 times

Re: Supercell's Application

Post by slink~ »

Congratz Welcome back to the Team
!revive neondragon
Post Reply

Return to “Accepted Applications”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest