[Accepted] Silence's application

All accepted Applications are stored here.
Silence
nD* Jail Member

Silence's application

Post by Silence »

Hello everyone,

I will start with a regular format for my application:

- Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:14422397

- In-Game Name: Silence

- Experience Level : Used to be a member last year, left the team due to personal issues.

- How active are you : Obviously due to covid-19 I am active very often when I do not see my GF, I am not planning to drop to 0 hours when we get back to normal.

- when did you start playing on our servers : 2009

- Tell us about you, your life in general : Bachelor of Economics in International Economic Relations, working
as accountant in SAP, being into sport & e-sport, investing in cryptocurrencies. A BIT LAZY THO, my biggest hobby is eating pizza & McDonalds with my girl.

- Whats your motivation, and what do you tend to bring to this community : My motivation has never changed, but my attitude has changed a lot. I try to keep the server from too much toxicity and negative attitude. I find ND as an online 'safe heaven', I spent hundreds hours here and I would like to help the team with moderation and daily tasks once again. I am working on the balance between good moderation and leaving space for fun and a little bit of grown fun in the server.

I am looking forward to your replies, opinions, whatever they are.
Thanks for reading folks!

Kind Regards,
Silence
critycism

Re: Silence's application

Post by critycism »

Ah yes, Silence the feet fetish guy.

Not much to say except you have the capacities to be a good member as you've proved us that last year.

But yea, it's a yes from me, for now :facepalm:
Kurza

Post by Kurza »

I've known you for a long time, you seem to know the rules very well, you're a positive player which makes me think that this dude will bring postivity in the jail team, nothing stops you from getting the trial back again imo. gl

Spoiler!
still a 2nd typer
SaKraN~

Post by SaKraN~ »

as i see Silence , your A nice guy , you still moderating the people since u were member until now , and you know the rules 100% , have a nice behavior with all , So i think u should Back
Yes From me
Image <--- English 2020...
ZeRo#1
nD* Jail Member

Post by ZeRo#1 »

I ususally didn't want to vote anymore at all at applications in public. In this case I'm gonna make an exception because he been a good member before he left and he has my fully trust that he is gonna be a good member again and that he will fit well in the team. Nothing much I need to say so it is a clearly Yes from me.
These users thanked the author ZeRo#1 for the post (total 2):
Queen's Revenge, MADLIFE!
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
Hyperion
nD* Jail Member

Post by Hyperion »

Simon says Im Simon, Simon says Simon is welcome, Simon says Simon says is over.

As what Zero pointed out you have a stable history and you are a good commander and have the rule knowledge.

Yes for me !
These users thanked the author Hyperion for the post:
Queen's Revenge
hoho

Post by hoho »

im not giving a vote, but just wanted to say that there are lots of members already and 2 other applicants that also have a good shot of becoming members

what im trying to say is "not needed" , sorry brother
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

I know there are cases you think are obvious and that you don’t need to deal with the templates but please do add feedback and/or pros and cons.

Goes for everybody. I’ll leave the current posts here but from now on.

This incoming reply is very much based on the past:

Anyway silence. unless I’m confusing you with someone else, which is quite possible, the only issue I can really think of is that you have bursts of stubbornness. These sometimes do frustrate people and that can affect atmosphere.

That aside I recall you had everything to your advantage. You tried to tidy servers, stayed active and mostly level headed. You’re in a mature age and luckily it (kinda :P) matches your actual age.

Unless there have been some drastic changes or my memory is completely in the gutter your pros outweigh cons.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Conor McGregor

Post by Conor McGregor »

First i want to see is Haii but my vote for this will be Yes Gl with it man hope u will be us next member ;)

Edit Shadi: pls follow the correct format next time
Moee

Post by Moee »

Jack ,snap and now silence , Let's be honest here one of you will be rejected,it Will be hard to choose , As for you silence ,You are mature enought,old enought ,you have Enought experience since you were a member last year. I don't see any cons ,You moderate people even tho they don't listen to you but you still trying . Good luck
SNap
VIP

Post by SNap »

You seem to be a nice, calm guy who would definitely be an asset to the team. Your commanding style is good and you moderate a lot. Def a yes worth goodluck.

“Make your lives a masterpiece, you only get one canvas.”
SIG MISS
VIP

Post by SIG MISS »

i haven't played with u when you were a member tho

but in these days i see you moderating /reporting and a good commander (ct)

Good luck bro i vote Yees!
You need to behave.
Because Everyone Beats The Bad Boy, And Got to The Prison.]
Keep That in Your Mind.
Medz
nD** Zombie Member

Post by Medz »

holy moly, silence applying for nD* Jail |..
i can state 99 reasons why you shouldn't be accepted as you are the worst case nd ever had, but that would risk my membership AND MOSTLY MY CT ACCESS so :'( I'm obliged to say yes.

ok jokes aside, we all know silence, the jb man, his actions does speak about him, same noob nD* Jail | silence who used to handle a 32 players all alone, maybe he became more better, to the best, i won't state any pro's as they're the same or infact i'd say better, in simple words he improved, the fact that he managed to handle a server as regular shows how good addition would he be for the team, let's not forget he was a member???? and did great back then, he only left for personal reasons, but da beast is back, as a cons i'd say he only threatens me, telling me that he will remove my ct access, so what i suggest is to not set him as a ct app guy

if he is not going to be accepted, will make sure we replace him with rhyme :trollface: (jk rhyme :3)
people change, even satan used to be an angel
Rhyme

Post by Rhyme »

Dante. wrote: if he is not going to be accepted, will make sure we replace him with rhyme :trollface: (jk rhyme :3)
:(

Silence anyways, Your mature, Kind and funny. You have had the experience before and what i heard you killed it. You defo have my vote with you. As for now i dont really see any cons regarding you.
Your all positive all around and i like it. Keep it up.

nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 25000 nD$ and lost.
nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 80000 nD$ and lost.
nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 400000 nD$ and lost.
zapt0r
neonDragon Admin

Post by zapt0r »

Welcome back to the team! :)

Contact me on Discord/Steam.
Regards,
zapt0r

Return to “Accepted Applications”