[Accepted] Jack's Application.

All accepted Applications are stored here.
minato

Jack's Application.

Post by minato »

- Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:104815252

- NickName : Jack7sx

- Experience Level : Ive been admin in a deathmatch server
approximately 4 months ago before it got closed in csgo. So basically i caught and banned cheaters.

- Average amount of time on our servers per day : 4-6 Hours

-Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers? Year 2013

- Do you have a working mic? Yes

- introduction.

Hi my name is Linus i come from Syria which is located in western asia, Im in my last year of college and studying to become a chef in sweden, at the (Tumba gymnasium).
i like to of course cook food, play video games, i also stream sometimes when i play games, and workout.
Speaking of working out im currently dieting to lose weight to be more healthier, so far lost 32kg so go Me!.

- My Motivation.

ive been playing in the nD servers since 2013, and there is no other server than nD id rather play because of the community and the friends ive made over the years, There is none like You guys.
Thats why i want to apply for member, recently the servers have been popin off with old schoolers and allot of new comers that need guidance and moderation, And i feel like i can be that person to guide them,
On what they want to know and what is allowed and not allow to do for a example, teamkill, harrass, the basics. I have also recently seen more rule breakers in the server that only care about them selfs and how it effects others,
It doesnt sit right with me so i want to help out in any aspect i can and overall make nD fun for everybody.

Thanks for stickin with me so far, if you guys got any constructive criticism for me it whould be greatly appreciated!.
Rhyme

Re: Jack's Application.

Post by Rhyme »

Jack.. Where do i start, We had our ups and downs before, and its different now. You stood by me when i applied.. especially in the moments i needed it. But i hope you don't take any of this personal. If i hear Jack, this is what comes to mind, Funny, Collected and controlling person. AND for sure Member material.

Pro's:
*Know your rules
*Fun when commanding
*Well-Known in the community
*Explains stuff to new players, which i find rare since no one else does it really.
*Extremely good activity, been seeing your a lot lately and its looking good.

Con's
*You do moderate, however it isn't consistent. Try it more on a higher scale, especially when members are on help them around. Make reports about people breaking the rules. This is important
*Try to be more active on site

In conclusion, You defiantly got the material and mentality for it. and i would like to see where this goes and especially what other people think of you, FOR NOW, Its a
EXTEND
from me.
Goodluck Bud!
Last edited by Rhyme on Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author Rhyme for the post:
MADLIFE!

nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 25000 nD$ and lost.
nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 80000 nD$ and lost.
nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 400000 nD$ and lost.
Patrick
Friend of the Community

Post by Patrick »

Probably worth mentioning that you have been permabanned in the past... Speedhacking, VIP abusing, banevading, colour blindness...
minato

Post by minato »

yes that is true, honestly forgot all those things untill u reminded me, its been a very long time since then and i hope
my pass doesnt effect my present as i have changed for the better, i hope the others can see that. i started at a young age in nD as 11 years old and did more stupid things then i can count that got me permabanned very fast, but i have as of now matured and started moderate others to do better decisions and acknowledging what is wrong and right rule wise. i am not that same kid anymore that was short temperd and not knowing what i was doing was wrong.

i hope the experiences people has had with me now will speak upp.
baby

Post by baby »

Hello Jack, I'll be giving you my personal opinion on your application based on the last weeks we've been playing together.

You are an active player who knows the rules and have a lot of potential. You've also helped me on many occasions moderate a full server when i had my hands full and was the only member online.

In conclusion, I really have no cons for you and i wish you the best of luck in your application. I hope one day we get to work together as members in the server.
doeda
VIP

Post by doeda »

Patrick wrote:Probably worth mentioning that you have been permabanned in the past... Speedhacking, VIP abusing, banevading, colour blindness...
Probably also worth mentioning it was in the past... $

As for me, Jack I know you from a while back and I have seen you mature in a good way. You command almost everytime you're ct, you take over when needed and are overall a good CT ( Which is very hard to find these days ). You guide new players and they look up to you as well, you stand out and have generally every quality members these days have.

Moderate a little bit more, just to show us how you would handle them without powers and you'll be fine.

Hope to see you in the team, would be a great addition.
"Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up."

Silence
nD*** Jail Member

Post by Silence »

Hello everyone,

To be honest i don't remember Minato from the past AT ALL.
Well, I recognize his name, that's it.
But - I wouldn't tell this guy was abusing that much if you didn't tell me.

+ I find Jack mature right now, he's a positive person with stable mentality - I reckon that's really important for member's role
+ overall experienced, good knowledge of the rules etc, etc..
? The things that comes to my mind that you could work on is the moderation, to be more consistent and regular.
About forum activity, let's make it clear. Forum was dead for a long time. You are very active in the game so it shouldn't be such a problem, but drop by from time to time.

I can see you as a member in my mind, and that doesn't seem bad at all.
Good luck, I hope that u stay active after the coronavirus pandemic.
SaKraN~

Post by SaKraN~ »

Hey body since Jb is back , and we all started playing on it every day , that's how i saw you this week

Activity As much..

Good person

Nice Behavior

Knowledge rules as much

About Your cons

To be honest Some times you make me hate you but you still gud guy cause sometimes you start provoke me etc... but i rly don't care because i'm not like the old sakran ahm :P

So i would say yes ..
Image <--- English 2020...
Moee

Post by Moee »

Jack , I think you have a fair shot at becoming a member. Not only do you possess the ability to treat people fairly, you command, you have the right age (you're mature but you also joke around - sometimes to a borderline troll level, which is fine as you don't break it), you are known, you know how and when to report (though this can improve), your forum activity is alright like, your in-game activity is fine too! . I would like to see you as a member here i'll just end this with a Yes Gl my friend i Wish you get accepted as soon as possible .
hoho

Post by hoho »

hey , jack, imma start with mentioning the stuff that are not arguable such as u being really active lately and that whenever u're a ct u do command a lot , and tbh i dont recall u messing something up as the commander .

i think u're the type of a guy that wont be power hungry , unlike some current members....
Spoiler!
NO NAMES BLYAT
overall i think u're gonna make a good member and i think u got a real shot at becoming one , gl
Patrick wrote:Probably worth mentioning that you have been permabanned in the past... Speedhacking, VIP abusing, banevading, colour blindness...
being in the past i dont think it should be a reason to decline the application.
pablo

Post by pablo »

hey jack,

nice to see your apply for Membership. you are a good guy and let me talk about your pros and cons.

pro's
know the rules!
he know how to handle a problem between other players.
making good games in the map.

con's
when you get angry that you hate people
know when you need a cooldown to focus again
and ofc active on forum.
Aash

Post by Aash »

very annoying but a good guy i vote yes. good luck!!
EditedRhyme-Let's just be the friends and family we are.
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

doeda wrote:
Past or not it should be mentioned, how much that past weighs to each individual is another discussion tho.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
doeda
VIP

Post by doeda »

Shadi wrote:
doeda wrote:
Past or not it should be mentioned, how much that past weighs to each individual is another discussion tho.
Yes, but a post of only naming bad things about him didn't seem right for me.
You can't just blame someone of what they did in their childhood forever, and him naming only the bad things shows that he doesn't know him or how he behaves in the server at all.
"Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up."

Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

doeda wrote:
Shadi wrote:
doeda wrote:
Yes, but a post of only naming bad things about him didn't seem right for me.
You can't just blame someone of what they did in their childhood forever, and him naming only the bad things shows that he doesn't know him or how he behaves in the server at all.
also if that person wants to judge them based on past only, that's also up to them. it's not your position to defend them, can always pm the person or the admins if you feel like talking about someone else's feedback.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin

Return to “Accepted Applications”