[Accepted] EditedRhyme's Application =)

All accepted Applications are stored here.
Cruxell
VIP

Re: EditedRhyme's Application =)

Post by Cruxell »

Just reading your application brightened up my day. You sound very friendly and frankly that's just what Neondragon needs - somebody who isn't toxic.
I won't bother listing your pros as we all know that you are a fitting candidate for the member position.
There is one thing (it would be two had I read the OP prior to Zaptor's editing it, but as of right now your application looks perfectly fine) that I have doubts about. I've only recently seen you being active on the server. Were this the case a couple years ago, my vote would have been an extend so that we can make sure that you genuinely have interest in staying around. However (the following of the reply will digress from EditedRhyme's specific application) being that picky regarding the selection of its members is not a luxury that this community can afford at the current time. Admin meetings only happen every few months which is why leaving your application open for too long would inevitably lead to you losing interest. Because of this, the ideal thing would be if a meeting was hosted within the next 7-14 days and if a decision regarding you (and the two other applicants, one of whom applied nearly 60 days ago) was made. At this time, you are very active on the servers which is why it would be most beneficial to the community to make you a member soon and have your vibrant activity aid the server which is currently in a continually falling stage.
Good luck Edward.
Coki_Pie!

Post by Coki_Pie! »

HERE WE GO!
The Next-Gen of Jail is HERE!
EditedRhyme, One of the most great players in Jailbreak. Since the past weeks, I've noticed him being really calm, friendly, and specially as a helper-in-need..
You got over infinite Pro's I can not list 'em all, so in short, in 3 letters, I sayYES
User banned for 1 Year due to continous Topic Spam.
SNap
VIP

Post by SNap »

I'd like to vote yes,

He is active (when there are players)
Goes ct and makes it fun for everyone, Knows most of the rules except noclip rule as a vip ;D

Further I wish you goodluck Edited.

“Make your lives a masterpiece, you only get one canvas.”
SiX

Post by SiX »

You seem like a nice guy based on what I saw from playing with you today, my only concern is whether your rule knowledge is sufficient enough. As a member you will not only have to deal with issues such as harassment, which are easy to handle since anyone with a common sense know where the line is being overstepped. The problem is you will also have to deal with issues where the terrorists are complaining about having been freekilled. Having observed the game the past few days, and generally ever since nD JB went non-steam, the players base have had a lower rule knowledge and looking at it now, they are complaining about being freekilled in completely legit circumstances. Truth be told they have almost no clue at all aside from the basics. You'll have to intervene in an environment where the players do not know the rules and demand that you hand out punishments based on their completely arbitrary opinions. Are you certain enough in your rule knowledge that you can do this? Because a lot of players will be looking to you as the highest authority in the server when it comes to judging the situations. This post isn't written to leave you with a vote or a conclusion, more a question posed to you for you to think about throughout your time applying. Best of luck to you.
These users thanked the author SiX for the post:
doeda
Rhyme

Post by Rhyme »

SiX wrote:You seem like a nice guy based on what I saw from playing with you today, my only concern is whether your rule knowledge is sufficient enough. As a member you will not only have to deal with issues such as harassment, which are easy to handle since anyone with a common sense know where the line is being overstepped. The problem is you will also have to deal with issues where the terrorists are complaining about having been freekilled. Having observed the game the past few days, and generally ever since nD JB went non-steam, the players base have had a lower rule knowledge and looking at it now, they are complaining about being freekilled in completely legit circumstances. Truth be told they have almost no clue at all aside from the basics. You'll have to intervene in an environment where the players do not know the rules and demand that you hand out punishments based on their completely arbitrary opinions. Are you certain enough in your rule knowledge that you can do this? Because a lot of players will be looking to you as the highest authority in the server when it comes to judging the situations. This post isn't written to leave you with a vote or a conclusion, more a question posed to you for you to think about throughout your time applying. Best of luck to you.

Hey thank you for sharing your opinion, now ill agree on the fact that my rule knowledge isnt that great because i mess up once in a while example of this is when i got confused saying a command on a global simon day, which zero kindly explained the right way it has to be done. On the other hand which is me controlling otr being able to handle the people asking me to react to the freekill, other stuff etc. I am very, very sure im more than capable of handling it

nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 25000 nD$ and lost.
nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 80000 nD$ and lost.
nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 400000 nD$ and lost.
Supercell
nD* Jail Member

Post by Supercell »

Hey Edited Rhyme nice to see u apply !

You are indeed a very nice guy who is very active in the servers and that's something what jailbreak needs nowadays. Jailbreak needs new , active members who want to try to change the server and moderate rulebreakers and help new players. There is no doubt that you have this activity but I am afraid of something. The thing I am not sure about is that I notice sometimes that ur ruleknowledge isn't that great . I mean everybody makes mistakes but sometimes people tell you to not do something because its against the rules but you completely didn't know it was a rule for example ? Like it's the first time you have heard that you are not allowed to do something. That is the biggest thing what I am afraid of. It's not a really big con but I suggest u trying to read all jailbreak rules again and follow the advices of old regulars and members because those players know the most rules most of the time. Further than that , you moderate from time to time (try not to overdo it) , you call members when there is a rulebreaker and you are a overall great candidate. The only thing I like you to improve on is the rule knowledge and I am sure it won't be a problem for you to fix it.

For now my vote is an extend leaning to a yes .
Lionel Messi best player in football history
Rhyme

Post by Rhyme »

Supercell wrote:Hey Edited Rhyme nice to see u apply !

You are indeed a very nice guy who is very active in the servers and that's something what jailbreak needs nowadays. Jailbreak needs new , active members who want to try to change the server and moderate rulebreakers and help new players. There is no doubt that you have this activity but I am afraid of something. The thing I am not sure about is that I notice sometimes that ur ruleknowledge isn't that great . I mean everybody makes mistakes but sometimes people tell you to not do something because its against the rules but you completely didn't know it was a rule for example ? Like it's the first time you have heard that you are not allowed to do something. That is the biggest thing what I am afraid of. It's not a really big con but I suggest u trying to read all jailbreak rules again and follow the advices of old regulars and members because those players know the most rules most of the time. Further than that , you moderate from time to time (try not to overdo it) , you call members when there is a rulebreaker and you are a overall great candidate. The only thing I like you to improve on is the rule knowledge and I am sure it won't be a problem for you to fix it.

For now my vote is an extend leaning to a yes .
Hey supercell honestly im pleased with your response and i agree on the rule knowledge point, recently in the past 2 weeks im learning news things everyday and it still means im lacking it but im getting there. Anyways im in working progress as we speak, il make sure to go over some qna maybe to find some awnsers to some questions maybe tll help

Nallez

Post by Nallez »

zapt0r wrote:Hi, great to see you apply :)

Fyi, I removed the colored text as it was genuinely fucking up my eyes.

- I'll leave a comment regarding the actual app once I've seen you more in-game.
LMAO SEE I FUCKING TOLD YOU IT WAS AIDS TO READ.

anyways, we teamed up in the last nd football event and you seem like a stable person who hasn't lost 70% of his braincells.

gl
These users thanked the author Nallez for the post:
Rhyme
Rhyme

Post by Rhyme »

Nallez wrote:
zapt0r wrote:Hi, great to see you apply :)

Fyi, I removed the colored text as it was genuinely fucking up my eyes.

- I'll leave a comment regarding the actual app once I've seen you more in-game.
LMAO SEE I FUCKING TOLD YOU IT WAS AIDS TO READ.

anyways, we teamed up in the last nd football event and you seem like a stable person who hasn't lost 70% of his braincells.

gl
Weird baaaat okeeee Ty :D :lol: :lol:

KaitoKid
VIP

Post by KaitoKid »

Bit worried about your rule knowledge you seem to have several gaps in there. Also joined last night to see you 1) messing up the rules of a retarded sawgame 2) teamkilling. I'd just joined so couldn't hear CTs talking but from chat it sounds like you tked out of frustration, not really what's expected out of a member applicant even at this stage of nD.
Only seen you do that once tho so doesn't really matter what's worrying me more is you not knowing the more advanced rules, I think you need a bit more time on this community before getting a shot so I'd have to recommend a decline although I'm guessing the way the server is rn admins aren't looking for 'real' members with acute rule knowledge but more moderators to just be present in the server, make their presence felt and make jb feel at least somewhat controlled
STEAM_0:0:51774830
Rhyme

Post by Rhyme »

KaitoKid wrote:Bit worried about your rule knowledge you seem to have several gaps in there. Also joined last night to see you 1) messing up the rules of a retarded sawgame 2) teamkilling. I'd just joined so couldn't hear CTs talking but from chat it sounds like you tked out of frustration, not really what's expected out of a member applicant even at this stage of nD.
Only seen you do that once tho so doesn't really matter what's worrying me more is you not knowing the more advanced rules, I think you need a bit more time on this community before getting a shot so I'd have to recommend a decline although I'm guessing the way the server is rn admins aren't looking for 'real' members with acute rule knowledge but more moderators to just be present in the server, make their presence felt and make jb feel at least somewhat controlled
Hey, thank you for letting me know whatsup, now let me explain so yesterday when i was commanding, jack and hoho typical trollers just kept messing arround pressing the open and close bottons for the games. And i dont respect that they do me like that when im commanding. A little fun once in a while is alright but not when repeated, however i contacted a member and he said he will be there in a while. So i continued commanding and still they proceeded. So i decided to vote kick and to my surprise they all voted no because they found it funny
So i killed jack so he can actually stop messing up my games. Thats my only excuse for the teamkill. However on the freekill side, yes i most likely did free kill doeda and this is why i said "we will be doing retarded sawgame so i will say a word and the first one who types it will choose a number and die" so doeda said okey. So i said the word and doeda said it first so when i told him choose a number he refused so i killed him then he said you freekilled me because you should have said "will have to choose a number and die" instead of "will choose a number and die" now see most of the community knows im lacking rule knowledge but dont get me wrong im learning everyday a new thing. But what annoys me the most is when people want me to fail or troll me. An example is hoho yesterday telling me i cant do a certain thing after i already did it. So i doubted my self and lacked confidence. I proceeded to ask a admin and multiple members all said what i did is fine and that his trolling me.. i hope this clears everything up

And again im not perfect im honestly trying my best to learn rules and know whats allowed and whats not in csrtain times

hoho

Post by hoho »

EditedRhyme wrote: jack and hoho typical trollers just kept messing arround pressing the open and close bottons for the games.
wtf? :/
Rhyme

Post by Rhyme »

hoho wrote:
EditedRhyme wrote: jack and hoho typical trollers just kept messing arround pressing the open and close bottons for the games.
Hoho you know its right... see its fun and all but when there is too many people its not fun. also remember when u said i was wrong and u pretty much embarresed me infront of enveryone ? about the well ? i asked a couple of members and a admin all said its fine.. this is what i mean you just make me doubt my self... i didnt say anything thats a lie up there its all true and you know it. all im asking is just dont flop my buttons up when im commanding and theres alot of people playing thats it... just when like its small then yeah troll and have fun because we all do

Jak

Post by Jak »

Spam... Spam everywhere :facepalm:
ما تعاملناا مع شراميط بس لعبناا كانتر مع ولادهم
hoho

Post by hoho »

EditedRhyme wrote:
hoho wrote:
Hoho you know its right... see its fun and all but when there is too many people its not fun. also remember when u said i was wrong and u pretty much embarresed me infront of enveryone ? about the well ? i asked a couple of members and a admin all said its fine.. this is what i mean you just make me doubt my self... i didnt say anything thats a lie up there its all true and you know it. all im asking is just dont flop my buttons up when im commanding and theres alot of people playing thats it... just when like its small then yeah troll and have fun because we all do
i dont even know what the fuck are u talking about lol

Return to “Accepted Applications”