[Accepted] Silence's application

All accepted Applications are stored here.
Silence
nD*** Jail Member

Re: Silence's application

Post by Silence »

zapt0r wrote:what can you do, different from other regulars, to improve the community?
zapt0r wrote:"What exactly do you wish to achieve as a member?
zapt0r wrote:How will you do it and how are you planning to achieve it?
Not sure if my answer becomes satisfactionary for you, but I'll reply frankly.
I feel like my motivation and dedication may be answer to all three above.
Like already mentioned before, I feel like a part of this community. That's why I want this place to be as positive as in a real life community.
Any time someone needs help, I try to answer with as much effort as I can give.
When see someone harassing players, try to moderate and motivate for better behaviour so we all enjoy it more instead of arguing and raging.
Simply enjoy helping people - that's why want to become a member.
If you expect something more detailed, name it please - I'll try to focus on it.
Coki_Pie!

Post by Coki_Pie! »

Aaa, Silence ! Good to see you applying here !!
You are a really nice guy, with creative mind, both in-game and real life..
I've observed you, and came to know that you are friendly and a kind person..
For me, its a ? ofcourse, YES !
User banned for 1 Year due to continous Topic Spam.
pablo

Post by pablo »

not much 2 say good working mic good commander and take the game serius,
this boy help everyone thats need it.

From me its a world bigges YES ever in my life.!!

hope 2 see you in the member team and in the games

We Love you boy and keep the great work!!!

:kappa: :kappa: :kappa: :kappa: :kappa:
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Post by ZeRo#1 »

Hi Silence, nice to se you applying.
Dunno where to start at, but lets give it a try.
First of all you are for sure a nice and friendly guy who is willing to help others and I wont doubt at all your intentions to help us/the community.
As Sushi/Killroy or Zaptor already did it I will come up with a few questions myself.

What would happen if you get declined for the reason that we do not need more members right now? Would you still be the constant friendly and helpful guy you are right now?
Do not get me wrong but of course once someone applies he will show his best side he can to get seen as good as possible.
What I saw in the past was that you kinda did not moderate at all, you mostly just went to say listen to Zero he is the Pate. I also remember that i saw something like temper which i have too, which everybody knows already, but your temper been also that you been a more, how to say, angry and not more so friendly guy.
Of course you need to be strict in different situations and the tone can't be always "hello my dear friend" or else you wont earn any respect or authority, but would you be able to decide in the right decisions when to be friendly and when to be more strict?

Why there are so less reports from you? You managed with words from you to get all under control without being in need to report more rulebreakers/harasser/abusers???

Also with dedication and effort is meant to be able to try to bring more fun to nD as for hosting an own event, coming up with great new fresh ideas or taking really part in discussions and so on.
I dunno I see you till now as an enjoyable guy to play with or to talk to but I dunno why I feel like there is something missing, like more effort as a memberlike guy, but I can be for sure mistaken and I was not able to play much the last times so maybe you did meanwhile way much more since you applied.

I would definitely give you an extend to see how your dedication for nD goes and to see if you would still try to improve on things/cons mentioned by others and also to see if it demotivates you if you wont insta get accepted.
So for now I'll give you from my side an extend even if i think you have the qualities and potential to become a member in the team in the near future, best of luck with your application my friend.
These users thanked the author ZeRo#1 for the post:
~LITE~
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
baby

Post by baby »

hey silence my brother ! its really nice to see you finally apply here is my honest opinion

First of all , having someone suggesting your name to be a good addition as an admin has nothing to do with you as a person at all . ive known for quite sometime and youve been always a truthful honest guy who always tries his best to entertain the players , invent new ideas and quite honestly you were one of the best people out there who actually shared my enthusiasm for creating new games and inventing new ideas for the server . ive seen put alot of effort and time wasted just to try and creat something new when commanding and sacrifice alot to keep people intrested and stay in the server .

its not only about you being a great example for the players to follow as a commander and a supporter but you are also a great T side player as you always tend to help new amateur cts with great advice and always tend to cooldown the hot situations rather than fueling it or ignore it as most people do . you do joke with everybody and try our best to bring the good atmosphere to the gameplay . and quite honestly i've never felt better while moderating to commanding in the server than when you are in as well . you help alot you calm situations and you only seek the better for it and it honestly feels like you are already a member .

we can all agree that you do care for the server and the community and you clearly have the energy to do that so iam looking forward to work with you in the future even more , as a friend a member and a really helpful supporting guy

Now into this mess in the replies before , this is my opinion so dont take it personally i will try to be honest and keep it as nice as possible :

i see people looking forward to see what you got in you after you were put on the spot for public discussion , so as an advice stay composed and follow your good heart and good intentions you always had in you to help the community .

what i dont like is people claiming that you cant be concedered for a job that only takes alot from you and say that you will eventually lose intrest and give up whithout fullfilling these unreasonable demands . since when the dedication , hardowork , knowledge and loyalty not enough for a member position ?
he is applying to moderate the server in a very difficult period , most of our regulars lost intrest in the gameplay as a whole the other group are busy with life , most of the members and admins have real life tasks to do and as i recall most of the members are not as active as they were before when they were free in the summer vacation .

we need a good person to help us out ! what i really hate is someone who coudnt bother login to the forum to give a sensible reply or gives a crap or have any clue how things are deacresing in all sorts (quality/activity/fewmembers..) and yet says that everything is alright and your help will add nothing but to pile more useless members in the list you should be this you should be that ..ect and doubles the requirements and asks you a scary ton of things to answer and put you on the spot which would have been alright if you've admited the serious need of help we need .

this is why zaptor is one of my favourite admins he is always honest and tells how things really are out there in the field , you feel from his posts that he is durrtiying his hands with us and sees things from all sides rather than sitting high up in heaven and judging recklessly from there pretending everything is good and there isnt any room for help especially someone who invested alot already and if he honestly just wanted the position he would have applied a long time ago and not stick around and give his all to us and only apply when its really needed just for you to discourage him or ask some impossible tasks and standards from him . and honestly if you were playing in the server you would feel silence presence and how he completly chnges situaions just from his help and composer and what having him around is like or atleast have an idea about what iam blabling about , but you're never around to....
SosA

Post by SosA »

Honestly I can’t find why those opinions that players have suggested are fake. Okay some of them are “regular base following.” I personally think it’s he’s gonna leave early because of his interest loosing when I can see from his commanding! At the moment I can’t decide my opinion! Best of luck on your application Silence
MEEEEEEAAAAAAT!
Freddy
VIP

Post by Freddy »

Smoke wrote:Honestly I can’t find why those opinions that players have suggested are fake. Okay some of them are “regular base following.” I personally think it’s he’s gonna leave early because of his interest loosing when I can see from his commanding! At the moment I can’t decide my opinion! Best of luck on your application Silence
Smoke, what does dedication and willpower to put effort and time into a dying game have to do with resigning so early? You drawing a bridge between two points with no evidence behind is just daft. I think from my experiences that Silence is the type of player that understands situations and can deescalate them aslong as the knowledge is there. I know I have already voted but just wanted to restate my point because it feels like people are simply ignoring the fact that he is genuinely trying to provide a better experience for players which is extremely vital for member candidates especially at this time where ND's playerbase is at the edge and regulars and members seem to be lacking. He stands out because rather than just applying and then staying quite, he shows off to everyone that he is prepared to take that extra leap and try to do small things such as taking a minute or two to help a fellow player out.
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Post by ZeRo#1 »

baby wrote:
Spoiler!
hey silence my brother ! its really nice to see you finally apply here is my honest opinion

First of all , having someone suggesting your name to be a good addition as an admin has nothing to do with you as a person at all . ive known for quite sometime and youve been always a truthful honest guy who always tries his best to entertain the players , invent new ideas and quite honestly you were one of the best people out there who actually shared my enthusiasm for creating new games and inventing new ideas for the server . ive seen put alot of effort and time wasted just to try and creat something new when commanding and sacrifice alot to keep people intrested and stay in the server .

its not only about you being a great example for the players to follow as a commander and a supporter but you are also a great T side player as you always tend to help new amateur cts with great advice and always tend to cooldown the hot situations rather than fueling it or ignore it as most people do . you do joke with everybody and try our best to bring the good atmosphere to the gameplay . and quite honestly i've never felt better while moderating to commanding in the server than when you are in as well . you help alot you calm situations and you only seek the better for it and it honestly feels like you are already a member .

we can all agree that you do care for the server and the community and you clearly have the energy to do that so iam looking forward to work with you in the future even more , as a friend a member and a really helpful supporting guy

Now into this mess in the replies before , this is my opinion so dont take it personally i will try to be honest and keep it as nice as possible :

i see people looking forward to see what you got in you after you were put on the spot for public discussion , so as an advice stay composed and follow your good heart and good intentions you always had in you to help the community .

what i dont like is people claiming that you cant be concedered for a job that only takes alot from you and say that you will eventually lose intrest and give up whithout fullfilling these unreasonable demands . since when the dedication , hardowork , knowledge and loyalty not enough for a member position ?
he is applying to moderate the server in a very difficult period , most of our regulars lost intrest in the gameplay as a whole the other group are busy with life , most of the members and admins have real life tasks to do and as i recall most of the members are not as active as they were before when they were free in the summer vacation .

we need a good person to help us out ! what i really hate is someone who coudnt bother login to the forum to give a sensible reply or gives a crap or have any clue how things are deacresing in all sorts (quality/activity/fewmembers..) and yet says that everything is alright and your help will add nothing but to pile more useless members in the list you should be this you should be that ..ect and doubles the requirements and asks you a scary ton of things to answer and put you on the spot which would have been alright if you've admited the serious need of help we need .

this is why zaptor is one of my favourite admins he is always honest and tells how things really are out there in the field , you feel from his posts that he is durrtiying his hands with us and sees things from all sides rather than sitting high up in heaven and judging recklessly from there pretending everything is good and there isnt any room for help especially someone who invested alot already and if he honestly just wanted the position he would have applied a long time ago and not stick around and give his all to us and only apply when its really needed just for you to discourage him or ask some impossible tasks and standards from him . and honestly if you were playing in the server you would feel silence presence and how he completly chnges situaions just from his help and composer and what having him around is like or atleast have an idea about what iam blabling about , but you're never around to....

Hey Baby, What I don't get is, what is wrong on it if the applicant get put in a spotlight? It's just normal that he will be in the spotlight in his own application and it is even more normal that people will come and question some different things. I rather like it if regulars/members/admins come up with criticism to let the candidate become better in the future since no one is flawless, than reading all the time "yeah great commander, friendly, active and so on"
Same goes for questioning things to get an understanding of the candidates way of thinking or a chance to disagree on feedback the applicant give/gave himself.

Being a good member does in my eyes require the abbility to be in all ways helpful for the community. Not everything is about being the greatest commander and having 60 new never played games in his pockets to come up with. Sure being creative is always a plus for jb, but also a decent commander is often more than enough as well, bcs we all have a different taste. It gives a lot of players out there who prefer even more short quick rounds instead of seeing the world best commander with new games, bcs this always/mostly lead to it that the rounds take too long. Having 10 minute rounds bcs the commander need 5 minutes to make the game a lil bit understandable is at the end boring as well.

I also do not get your comment that someone JUST sit in heaven and judge from there, just bcs he/she is sharing some doubts he/she has and wants to see what the applicant is willing to do. Also what's wrong on it to say that actually not so much help or more members are needed, if I'm honest here then I could say there were way much harder times where his help with applying for the team would have been needed or appreciated. Right now JB does not have that much players around like in the hot times and then everyone could be even helpful enough if he is willing to helpout as a regular to answer on questions from newcomers or with moderating or reporting some sort of rulebreakers. I mean why would he now need member powers then if he did everything so good and great you mentioned by yourself? What would change to have him in the team now with the abbility to open his ndmenu then?

Do not get me wrong, bcs I do see myself Silence as an enjoyable guy to play with and as someone who could get a spot in the team in the near future.
A good member is in my eyes active in all directions. Not only being the greatest commander or moderator. I could kinda ask you Baby where is your so incredible creativity or activity in jb forum related topics? I rarely saw you contributing in jb discussions nor saw I the greatest commander nD ever had (which is what I feel you always want to say about yourself) in topics like jb suggestions or in xalus his topic where you could share your so much creativity to let nD or jb become better. But you are coming up with the statement that other members or admins are having no clue about Silence the applicant himself when they have maybe their own way to observe an applicant through a period of time. Again being the most active and creative guy in jb doesn't make someone to the best member we could think of. It is the general help and effort/support/dedication in all directions as for forum and servers the applicant comes up with.

I got by the way billions of "give him member, yes, he is a great guy" in my first application and missed to read and listen to the guys who were able to criticize me, bcs these were at the end the ones who were helping me to become better and to work on things I lack/ed on, so not all negative replies or doubts or questions in an application are there just to spread hate or to let an applicant let look bad in the most possible way.
If I read your reply about Silence then it looks a bit for me that you just want to have kinda a good friend in the team. Seeing you not really typing any lil con out about him is in my eyes nothing else, than the standard "I give him a yes, great dude, great commander, yes yes yes" replies.

As for you Silence I would like to see more thoughts and help from you in different nD/jb topics in the forum and also some more reports about rulebreakers as for toxic guys or abusive guys. And I'll hope and wish you that you'll find the right balance of being helpful in all directions. Your server presence/activity is alright I'm sure, lets see if you can maybe come up with a lil bit more effort or help in other directions as for forum and chatbox and so on.

Wish you again best of luck my friend and does not have myself really doubts that you wont make it into the team. The rest you know already about to put more effort in different ways into the community. Peace old man ;) :violin:
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
~LITE~

Post by ~LITE~ »

baby wrote:hey silence my brother ! its really nice to see you finally apply here is my honest opinion

Was that your opinion or a presidential speech?

User banned 7 days for inappropriate posting and spamming the application.
Infinite

Post by Infinite »

~LITE~ wrote:
baby wrote:hey silence my brother ! its really nice to see you finally apply here is my honest opinion

Can you post something that's relevant to the topic for once?
~LITE~

Post by ~LITE~ »

Infinite wrote:
~LITE~ wrote:

Maybe use your mind and read what I had written before you reply with this shit comments
When i say Was that your opinion or a presidential speech, I mean that we can't find his opinion in all of what he said. And because of the type of the presidential speech (the president doesn't treat one subject only and don't add the détails to what he say) there is a relation between the 2 speech and I wanted to ask him to clear his idea ( we call that writing between the lines mister genius )
Thierry Henry

Post by Thierry Henry »

Spoiler!
~LITE~ wrote:
Infinite wrote:
~LITE~ wrote:

Maybe use your mind and read what I had written before you reply with this shit comments
When i say Was that your opinion or a presidential speech, I mean that we can't find his opinion in all of what he said. And because of the type of the presidential speech (the president doesn't treat one subject only and don't add the détails to what he say) there is a relation between the 2 speech and I wanted to ask him to clear his idea ( we call that writing between the lines mister genius )
Lite just shut up, you're an idiot.

Silence you can probably do it, played with you a while and I wouldn't see that many cons to not take you in the team.
Work on your interaction by moderation a bit and you're fine.
Best of luck.
"Donkey by L.F. Donkey" -mR#KaitoKid
Silence
nD*** Jail Member

Post by Silence »

Thierry Henry#CR7 wrote:
Spoiler!
~LITE~ wrote:
Infinite wrote:
~LITE~ wrote:

Lite just shut up, you're an idiot.

Silence you can probably do it, played with you a while and I wouldn't see that many cons to not take you in the team.
Work on your interaction by moderation a bit and you're fine.
Best of luck.
Moderation includes even my friends and people that i admire or just simply like.
So I am asking all of you to calm down and get the hell out of here with your spam and discuss your beefs at steam private chat.
This section is for serious applicants and serious responses.
I'm done with the hate I'm seeing everyday on this server.

Peace,
Silence.
pl0t

Post by pl0t »

And that's clearly why nd is dying.

Of course, a member should explain why he would be a member. And of course, in a perfect situation, a good regular should not become a member beacuse he is just a good regular.
But open your eyes, the server is dying, people are leaving, people are loosing interest in JB, especially because we (regulars nd players) dont have the luck to have members ingame.

So, at this moment, you can have two reactions :
- No more players, no need to have members --> And let the server die.
- No more players, try to add some new members to improve the gameplay, and the desire to still play in JB.

Silence really tries to help the community, he is an intelligent man who can handle hard situations, be strict if necessary, add more fun, and really tries to improve the JB gameplay.

I may be wrong about Silence and his abilities to be a member, but at least, he is one of the few who try something to still have a nd JB server alive, one of the few who is active in this period.

The JB server is in an hard siutation, someone want to help, and all the haters come to hate. WTF is wrong with you guys ? You should try to support this kind of applications, and ofc give him his weaknesses, etc..

Anyway, good luck with your application Silence
Who swallows a coconut, trusts his anus
Moee

Post by Moee »

Silence sup.you are so good my freinnd on Evry thing you deserve To be one of nd jail team you got my yes

Return to “Accepted Applications”