[Accepted] Makita's application

All accepted Applications are stored here.
Makita

Makita's application

Post by Makita »

Before you start reading my application I would like to make something clear. I am aware that the monthly meeting is around the corner and I know that there is an huge possibility that this application will get skipped to the next meeting. I was just waiting for the right time to apply and I think that is right now. I could wait, but this was of course my decision.

- Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:67350906

- NickName : Makita.

- Experience Level (including any previous admin work) : I do not have any experience moderating as a member or admin.

- Average amount of time on our servers per day : Normally during the weekdays I would play around 3-5 hours. Summer is around the corner and that means I will have more spare-time. You can look at my current activity down below.
Spoiler!
- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers? : I started playing back in July 2013 if I remember correctly. This was my first time joining the jailbreak server. Since 2013 I also took a few breaks until now.

- Do you have a working mic? : Yes, I have a properly working microphone.

- After answering these questions, please provide a brief introduction of your life (hobbies, studies etc.) :
Hello! I am Makita and I am born and raised in the Netherlands. I am currently eighteen years old and I am studying 'Application and Media Development'. This study is about building websites and developing applications for example on the mobile phone. I am working with a small team where we have to work on projects and we have to especially communicate very well to deliver a great product. What I like to do in my spare time is watch anime and go on field trips with my friends. I also like sports! I like freerunning and volleyball. These 2 sports made me grow a lot of self-confidence and I am truly thankful for that. I also watch a lot of series like; Hunter x Hunter, Prison break and Narcos. These series contain a lot of action/drama and I love it!

What is your motivation for helping the neonDragon servers? :
I have wanted to become a member from way back in 2014. Back then I thought it was impossible for me to become a member. This was because I wasn't liked by many players. Back in 2014 I was very immature in my opinion and something had to change, over the past several years I think I have changed quite a bit and I think I am ready now. I have made a lot of friends and I am ready to create a fun atmosphere and try to make it fun for everyone in this community.

I am willing to prove the players that I am worth a try as a member. I would like to show that I am capable of keeping the servers clean from the rulebreakers. I always considered applying, but I thought I should wait a bit. I wanted to know how the players thought about me from their perspective. Lately I have been observing the member-team how they deal with players doing inappropriate things and now I think I know how I should take action and take care of rulebreakers. I am also online when there aren't any members online for example in the early mornings just the right time for the rulebreakers to create chaos and I think I could take care of them.

Extra information I would like to mention :

- Reports

I do not report a lot, the reason for this is because I have not encountered any cheaters since I came back. I encounter people who harass and abuse and I moderate whenever I can in the chat and surprisingly without powers, I successfully moderate players who are not behaving properly, IF it becomes a chaos I do message a member here and there whenever I can. One thing I do quite often is add players who're not behaving in-game and talk to them about it on Steam. This way I can have a conversation with that player and warn them, instead of making a report and have him get banned immediately for doing something he/she regrets. If this is an on-going thing I will of course take action and report the player.

- Commanding

I do not command that often. I am aware that commanding is an high priority for becoming a member. I mostly play terrorist because I just like playing it. There are moments late night when I do command when there aren't any commanders available. I will command whenever there is one in need. I do take over when it is neccessary. Most of the time there is always a ct-team that has a bunch of commanders, so I do not worry about it that much.

Yes, of course I am not perfect. I have to fail to become stronger. I agree that I am not familiar with all the rules, but I am trying to do my best of course, I may according to players not be suited to become a member, but I want to know what I am doing wrong and I would like to improve on that. I do sometimes make small mistakes and forget about a rule, but I think this happens with a lot of players.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me or message me on Steam, thanks for taking your time to read my application!

Makita,
Last edited by Makita on Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

'You should enjoy the little detours to the fullest, because that's where you'll find the things more important than what you want.'
SosA

Re: Makita's application

Post by SosA »

You got my yes <3

Application written nice and properly (specific)
Mature
Friendly
Moderation

Neutral
Forum activity
reports
These users thanked the author SosA for the post:
Makita
MEEEEEEAAAAAAT!
Kurza

Post by Kurza »

Hello Makita, nice to see you applying, this is my easiest Yes of all the time, you're a very active player, and a very mature guy,i'm sure you know me in game Kurza, you havent been active past months but u're active in this month which is June, saw you many times moderating newbie players and other things, from the time i saw you playing, i never saw you doing any abuse/harras/teamattack.

Anyways wont go further yes from me gl.
These users thanked the author Kurza for the post (total 3):
Makita, Hamza, MoaTh
Infinite

Post by Infinite »

Oh Makita nice to see you apply. I cant really say much apart from that your a nice guys, your english is understandable, You moderate on the servers, You know the rules, You report regularly but the only thing id like to see is your commanding because recently you havent commanded so i cant judge you on that

To sum up you got my Yes, Good Luck!
These users thanked the author Infinite for the post:
Makita
Silence
nD*** Jail Member

Post by Silence »

In my opinion, you have a personality, language, knowledge of rules needed for becoming a good member.
Although u don't command 2much, just like you mentioned, I could see you taking over these few times you were needed and you've shown you are capable of commanding aswell.
A few times i got nervous you Calmed me down.
I see you moderating a lot. And IMO that is even better you talk instead of reporting, I do it myself and it works- everyone has a worse Day, we need to Care about the community as we are The ones who keep it alive and positive. I appraise your attitude.

Ofc you could add more forum activity, beyond that I don't come up with any cons.
I'm glad to see old regular apply, I remember u from before a few years.
YES from me
These users thanked the author Silence for the post:
Makita
J4ck
nD* Jail Member

Post by J4ck »

Hi sir.

You are very respectful guy , helpful and friendly. I saw you moderating players and helping new players to understand the mod or the game.
All you need is to be more active on the forum and try to report

Yes from me.

Goodluck, sir.
These users thanked the author J4ck for the post:
Makita
Hamooda
nD** Jail Member

Post by Hamooda »

Hello Makita its nice to see you applying
Oke im gonna talk about you..
You are relaxing guy... i never saw u harassing
Following the rules...i dont think there is any con about you because i dont know you that much..
But u have to be careful.. i give you Extend

Goodluck.
These users thanked the author Hamooda for the post:
Makita
🇵🇸
SaKraN~

Post by SaKraN~ »

Oki doki so sir look at first I never seen you in server I just saw you like 2 or 1 week so that's mean your new from me , also I never saw you breaking any Rule and every time you get free kill you just ignore it that's what I like , and your Cons never Activity in forum + you don't moderating + never see you catching hackers. so that's my cons hope you work on it thnx.
and my vote will be Extend
These users thanked the author SaKraN~ for the post:
Makita
Image <--- English 2020...
doeda
VIP

Post by doeda »

a big yes , this guy has got all what it takes.
These users thanked the author doeda for the post:
Makita
"Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up."

Conor McGregor

Post by Conor McGregor »

I give you a Extend never heard u commanding :D
These users thanked the author Conor McGregor for the post:
Makita
Tagliano`

Post by Tagliano` »

Hello Makita,
First off, Yes & good luck in your application man.

You're a respectful person that remains calm, not toxic nor mean even though you might be upset, good language, a good rules knowledge (and you take time to explain them when it's needed).
Though, I'd like to point out that commanding part. It's not just because the CT team has some usual commanders that you don't have to command.
Nothing more to say.
These users thanked the author Tagliano` for the post:
Makita
Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. I am kind to everyone but when someone is unkind to me, weak is not what they're going to remember about me.
Kris

Post by Kris »

hey Makita,glad to see you applying.

Pros:

-Friendly guy
-Helps a lot
-Moderates
-Mature
-Never saw him create the slightest fight or argument
-Active
-Understandable English
-Knows the rules

Cons:

-Doesn't report a lot
-Barely commands

To sum up,you're good to go just try command more,maybe you're nervous when a server is full I don't know but you can try we'll help you if you struggling somewhere,my vote is yes,good luck bud.
These users thanked the author Kris for the post:
Makita
Lawliet
Friend of the Community

Post by Lawliet »

Good CTs/commanders help making a good atmosphere in the server.. I understand you prefer playing as T, it is what I prefer playing too. However, I'd love to see you commanding more often during your application and after you get your trial. Other than that, I believe you've got what it takes to become a member. Best of luck!
These users thanked the author Lawliet for the post:
Makita
Freddy
VIP

Post by Freddy »

S[i]CE~O~ wrote:Oki doki so sir look at first I never seen you in server I just saw you like 2 or 1 week so that's mean your new from me , also I never saw you breaking any Rule and every time you get free kill you just ignore it that's what I like , and your Cons never Activity in forum + you don't moderating + never see you catching hackers. so that's my cons hope you work on it thnx.
and my vote will be Extend
Sakran, if you're gonna try and provide some cons atleast do some research beforehand. He has 712 posts which clearly depicts that his forum activity is excellent and I can assure you he's not new, he's an old regular.

Anyhow, Makita a genuine good individual that brings positive vibes into the server. A well known & respected regular amongst the community and has the experience and knowledge to become a member, the only con I can think off have been stated plenty of times above so I don't really need to repeat you not commanding "regularly". An inevitable yes from me.
These users thanked the author Freddy for the post:
Makita
Makita

Post by Makita »

Thank you everyone for all the support! I understand the message and I will do my best to make sure I live up to your expectations. ;)

'You should enjoy the little detours to the fullest, because that's where you'll find the things more important than what you want.'

Return to “Accepted Applications”