[Accepted] The Third shot !!

All accepted Applications are stored here.
S.W.A.T

The Third shot !!

Post by S.W.A.T »

My Application:

- Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:143423300

- NickName : S.W.A.T

- Experience Level (including any previous admin work) : No but learned from members and admins

- Average amount of time on our servers per day : 5 -8 hours per day

- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers? as non steamer i started 2014 in roadrage , and Bucky invited me to jb i discovered jb . i became steamer at 2015 august .

- Do you have a working mic?Yes

- After answering these questions, please provide a brief introduction of your life (hobbies, studies etc.) : My name is Mohamed I am from A country called Algeria based in north Africa. I like studying maths and physics, also playing football.
I play video games since I was a kid, I also like watching action films

My Motivation:
My motivation is same as others. I like to catch cheaters and hackers, racists, I try to moderate most of them, but they don't listen to you since you don't have any power. if you are going to ask me about low reports, its not my best way to catch a rule breaker. I have the most members in my friend list, I use to call them to handle this situation when my moderation won't do anything I have a quite good experience in the jailbreak this is my third application. this time I am serious and ready to get that trail!
Thanks for reading, and Please be honest with me!
Last edited by S.W.A.T on Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
" You must do the things you think you cannot do "

Eleanor Roosevelt.
SaKraN~

Re: The Third shot !!

Post by SaKraN~ »

Hi SWAT nice to see you applying for member , I'm Gonna Be Honest with you
First you Have Good English , Friendly , Know rules , Respect Rules , Respect Peoples , Helpful.
But I saw some thing on you That's not good for me giving peoples Special Treatment as CT I hope you work on it and nothing else.
from me BiG Yes , Hope you Got it Soon , Good luck :D
_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_nD | Jail* S.W.A.T xD_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Image <--- English 2020...
Kurza

Post by Kurza »

Hello, so first of all S.W.A.T u're a nice guy , yeah i know u're reports are low , but still u always try to moderate rule breakers and harrasive persons, i only played with you 2weeks lets say and u really impressed me, i was like WTF u'r moderation was perfect. Im sure u know arabic language since u're from Algeria so you can easily moderate the arabic people which harras in arabic language. Very nice person , never saw you breaking any rule, also need to add this thing that u have 1600+ hours, and im sure u have ruleknowledge.
From me its a Yes. gl
Younes Ml

Post by Younes Ml »

Hi SWAT , nice to See you appling , you are nice guy and friendly also you are old Player , That's means you know how its works , Let's get started with your pros:
Knowledge the Rules
See you sometimes reporting
Active in game
Helpfull

Your cons:
I did not see you for a long time commanding
Moderating

My Vote for now its a extend
GL !
Younes Ml
PoP^

Post by PoP^ »

good commander
moderates from time to time
known by the community
has a mic

all in all good member material np
yes
User banned 1 Day for this post
Negan

Post by Negan »

good commander, skilled player, helpfull, friendly, moderates ppl, been in nd for a long time, big fat yes from me, gl fam^^
Jak

Post by Jak »

Younes Ml wrote:Hi SWAT , nice to See you appling , you are nice guy and friendly also you are old Player , That's means you know how its works , Let's get started with your pros:
Knowledge the Rules
Active in game
Helpfull

Your cons:
Moderating

GL !
As younes mention above, I don’t remember last time I watched you commanding, you’re good guy but you need more commending and moderating, I believe you can do it.. so it’s good to extend it in this time to let you improve yourself.
Good luck bro.
ما تعاملناا مع شراميط بس لعبناا كانتر مع ولادهم
Conor McGregor

Post by Conor McGregor »

Yoo, You are a good guy you are

-Friendly
-Good commander
-Help the nuubies :P (with rules)

I can say only a YES AFCOURSE MAN GL WITH IT

btw did u take a shower u smell bad :)

https://media.giphy.com/media/3o6ZtbUfq ... /giphy.gif
SosA

Post by SosA »

First of I don’t think I can trust anyone reasoning pros and cons about S.W.A.T. One says there he is commanding and one says I don’t remember one time him commanding.. whatever let’s move on

Okay S.W.A.T! Your application is way low-detailed, very unspecific, and your grammar is at a low standard! On the other hand you can still be understandable. Your reports history is worst for an forum player who has been on nD for 2 and half years and your reports are under 10-15. I can’t even see you trying to catch a rule breaker and cheater if you can’t prove it to me! Your forum acitivity is a negative thing too! I barely saw you even post the past month !

My vote is no probably leading to an extend
MEEEEEEAAAAAAT!
S.W.A.T

Post by S.W.A.T »

SosA wrote:First of I don’t think I can trust anyone reasoning pros and cons about S.W.A.T. One says there he is commanding and one says I don’t remember one time him commanding.. whatever let’s move on

Okay S.W.A.T! Your application is way low-detailed, very unspecific, and your grammar is at a low standard! On the other hand you can still be understandable. Your reports history is worst for an forum player who has been on nD for 2 and half years and your reports are under 10-15. I can’t even see you trying to catch a rule breaker and cheater if you can’t prove it to me! Your forum acitivity is a negative thing too! I barely saw you even post the past month !

My vote is no probably leading to an extend
I just cleared the point about the reports.
No need to post on the forum for useless posts. Only the necessary ones.
Idk what you want more in my application. I gave every detail needed

Eleanor Roosevelt.
Akram hamdani

Post by Akram hamdani »

Younes Ml wrote:Hi SWAT , nice to See you appling , you are nice guy and friendly also you are old Player , That's means you know how its works , Let's get started with your pros:
Knowledge the Rules
Active in game
Helpfull

Your cons:
Moderating

GL !
As younes Said , you need to command more as a ct to improve your english , and try to reporte more .
Its aextend for this moment .
S.W.A.T

Post by S.W.A.T »

I am commanding each time I join. Anyway, maybe you are joining when I play terrorist sometimes.
I think my English is Understandable.
For the reports i already cleared the situation.

Thanks for the other replies !

Eleanor Roosevelt.
efa :)
VIP

Post by efa :) »

good commander, good friend , funny guy, respecting the rules .
its a yes from me.
「LtRed」ム

Post by 「LtRed」ム »

Before giving my opinion, I would like to the that the application could have been a little for extensive,Otherwise its a good, to the point application.

So,Swat, glad to finally see you applying again. I have definitely played with you for a long enough time to completely judge you -
I really gotta say, your behavior has changed a LOT from the old times(2016-start), before I would usually see you trolling with your friends(at least what i remember, don't quote me on it). But now, I see you as a helpful player in the server, a player who stands out from the crowd, helps the people who need to be helped, a player that is a good commander and has good pretty good English and also has adequate amount of reports(for a Jail member).The only con I have is your forum activity, and a neutral as to moderate more.Also, another pro I wanted to add was that you have a lot of experience on Counter Strike which will definitely help you catch hackers.

In the end, he will definitely be a good addition to the team, Yes
"Success is the ability to go from one failure to the next without any loss of enthusiasm."
-LtRed
Tagliano`

Post by Tagliano` »

First off, i like how ppl who don't even play on jb anymore talk about Swat's "commanding" or stuff like that. If you have nothing to say don't try to make shit up yeah ? :)

Aight my boy, to start i'd say you have a good rule knowledge, known as a nice guy helping newcomers on the server, moderating (even though you should do it more often, work on that). Clear english, good commander (try to be more enthusiastic sometimes ;) ).
S.W.A.T wrote: My motivation is same as others. I like to catch cheaters and hackers, racists, I try to moderate most of them, but they don't listen to you since you don't have any power. if you are going to ask me about low reports, its not my best way to catch a rule breaker. I have the most members in my friend list, I use to call them to handle this situation when my moderation won't do anything
Motivation to get power ? I get it but that shouldn't be your first motivation point imo.
I'm gonna talk about that report part cause i have to, i feel like it's too easy to just call a member/admin whenever there is a problem instead of trying to taking care of it. As an applicant you should be able to collect proofs and report someone that breaks the rules. (work on that too)

I'd say extend leading to a yes.
Voilà, good luck with your application mon frère. :)
Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. I am kind to everyone but when someone is unkind to me, weak is not what they're going to remember about me.

Return to “Accepted Applications”