[Accepted] Nallez's Application v2

All accepted Applications are stored here.
Nallez

Nallez's Application v2

Post by Nallez »

Before I even start the actual application, I just want everyone to know, that the only reason I'm applying is because the servers desperately need members, who pay attention, members who don't only play the game for themselves, rather play for the people. This application is pretty much out of nowhere, since I did not think I actually wanted to become a member again, but due to a popular demand I thought to myself, why not? I know the last time after I left my membership, things did not work out as they should've, but I GUARANTEE you, from the bottom of my heart, that will never happen again. I also realize some of my comments in-game might not be suited for a member, but I always try to make the gameplay fun, and enjoyable, for everyone. I never ever mean to hurt any players feelings in-game, and I only want good vibes in there, when I have a bad day I might slide a few uncalled for words, but I have worked on it and will keep working on it to make myself one of the finest members this community has seen.

- Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:20168458
- NickName: Nallez
- Experience Level (including any previous admin work): I was a member back in 2016.
- Average amount of time on our servers per day: 2-3 hours.
- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers? At the end of 2009
- Do you have a working mic? Yes
- After answering these questions, please provide a brief introduction of your life (hobbies, studies etc.) as well as your motivation for helping to moderate our servers.

As most of you know me as, my name is Nallez. I live in Finland and I'm half Egyptian. I'm a high school senior right now and I love to play Counter-Strike 1.6 / GO. I've played CS ever since I was 6 years old, and never stopped loving the game, I just can't stop playing it cause it feels like home, especially when I play in nD. I also play games such as Fortnite, PUBG and League of Legends. I mostly spend my days going out, playing games and occasionally drinking. After high school I'm thinking about continuing my history studies, because I'm very interested in the subject.

I want to help the community, to get IT back up it's feet, I want to motivate people to pursue becoming a member and help the community too, by making them realize that you can always change your ways and try to be good, by fixing their ways as I have and tried to contribute to the community, not in a negative way, but in a positive way. I want to help a player who's in need of assistance, I want to stop the rulebreakers from crushing the enjoyment from players that just want to have a good time. I've been apart of this community for so long, it feels like it's my duty to make it last as long as it possibly can. I do realize that sometimes I might be a tad too annoying and sometimes I break the rules too, but I always try my very best to make the gameplay appealing to everyone.
Last edited by Nallez on Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author Nallez for the post (total 3):
Shotex, Zeke, infectedsushi
Rawrzx

Re: This is out of nowhere, really

Post by Rawrzx »

Maybe he is a cunt but his intentions for helping the server are genuine, Accept this dude YES
Lite sensei

Post by Lite sensei »

realy don't know from where i can start
First of all . I don't have any think against you but :
You was one of the most player who provoked me in my 4 years or 3 in the comunity
I will start when you was a member . You had all time ban me . Almost this ban without reason Just to stand up against me and I at that time I was a new player who did not know much . Your punishment has always been unjust to me. Because I was a new player. I was keen to apply the rules literally despite my mistakes but when you see you make several mistakes. It tried to alert you to what you was doing or by saying my opinion you met me with severe punishment you had kick me ban me gag me alot alot of times because i was saying my opinion
Not only this you had lost the real ideal and I am sorry for the deviant member word you had all time try to give special traitement to your friend . Example switching me. To a t alot of times because i didnt speak in the mic.when the commander is dead Either after you leave the team. You did not stop but you was trying to provoke my vanity at the bottom of the topics in which I participated in the forum . We also know that after you left the team you received a perm ban because of your reckless actions But this did not prevent you from trying to take revenge from my values ​​in front of all by direct cursing or negative commentary on all my steps . Also you had give information about players who tryied to be in the team when you was banned so how did you got all of this without ban evad?
In the last words I said, I can not express what I suffered from you at the beginning of my career. Even though I was new and reckless, but you were using it to increase your value to others by controlling me and my little brother. I can never put trust in you no and no for me
Nallez

Post by Nallez »

~LITE~ wrote:
realy don't know from where i can start
First of all . I don't have any think against you but :
You was one of the most player who provoked me in my 4 years or 3 in the comunity
I will start when you was a member . You had all time ban me . Almost this ban without reason Just to stand up against me and I at that time I was a new player who did not know much . Your punishment has always been unjust to me. Because I was a new player. I was keen to apply the rules literally despite my mistakes but when you see you make several mistakes. It tried to alert you to what you was doing or by saying my opinion you met me with severe punishment you had kick me ban me gag me alot alot of times because i was saying my opinion
Not only this you had lost the real ideal and I am sorry for the deviant member word you had all time try to give special traitement to your friend . Example switching me. To a t alot of times because i didnt speak in the mic.when the commander is dead Either after you leave the team. You did not stop but you was trying to provoke my vanity at the bottom of the topics in which I participated in the forum . We also know that after you left the team you received a perm ban because of your reckless actions But this did not prevent you from trying to take revenge from my values ​​in front of all by direct cursing or negative commentary on all my steps . Also you had give information about players who tryied to be in the team when you was banned so how did you got all of this without ban evad?
In the last words I said, I can not express what I suffered from you at the beginning of my career. Even though I was new and reckless, but you were using it to increase your value to others by controlling me and my little brother. I can never put trust in you no and no for me

I never ever banned you when I was a member, I moderated you plenty of times because back then you did not know any of the rules, you're accusing me of controlling you and your brother, how can I control you guys online? I literally had no power against you, and if I had forced with my member abilities I would have lost my access. You're so full of it right now, I also never judged anyone's behavior when I was banned, I never ever judged their present acts, I only judged how they were in forums and in the past, please go and take a look at my replies and you'll finally realize that.

You always accused me of everything and every time you did, you did it in such a hatred way, now you're trying to touch someones heart with this sympathy looking of a reply, that is full of it. Yes, I harassed you after I left my membership, yes, I provoked you many times, but never in my time being a member, never ever did I control you, or abuse you with my powers. I have apologized for my actions many times, if you can't let the past go then I can't help it.
S.W.A.T

Post by S.W.A.T »

To start i have to say that i fighted with you many times in past years But this year after u get unbanned i meeted you few times in the server. It look like you changed . You dont Provoke . I didnt see you trolling in the forum . I dont really know but i ill vote Yes
I wish you take the membership as serious not like last time .
" You must do the things you think you cannot do "

Eleanor Roosevelt.
Freddy
VIP

Post by Freddy »

I strongly agree with your Morales for applying (Lacking members who pay attention etc). You are genuinely a nice lad that makes the gameplay fun. What you are really lacking is the foundation of being a member, something very straightforward ; the Neondragon rules. You have a very uncalled for attitude but hopefully that is something you are going to improve on. Hence, It's an extend from me. Perhaps will change to a yes If you display a more positive attitude.
Last edited by Freddy on Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tagliano`

Post by Tagliano` »

Rawrzx wrote:Maybe he is a cunt but his intentions for helping the server are genuine, Accept this dude YES
I'd like to add that whenever he commands its entertaining ( actually play games, good english, funny guy and isnt a triggerhappy mofo )
And I believe in his will to help the community.

Wish you luck Nallez hope you'll be Accepted
These users thanked the author Tagliano` for the post:
Zeke
Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. I am kind to everyone but when someone is unkind to me, weak is not what they're going to remember about me.
Nallez

Post by Nallez »

Thank you for the replies.

Fred, highly agree on what you said, my stubborn & arrogant attitude sometimes shines too bright in the servers, working on that.
Infinite

Post by Infinite »

Hello Nallez,

On the server we all can tell that your very known.Your a nice person and actually you do bring fun to the server.Like Fred said you have an uncalled for attitude, but hopefully when you pressed post on your application you have thought of having a positive attitude. I was told that your work as a member in the past was brilliant. I’m saying all you have to do is join the server with a better attitude and you would be a good addition to the team.

My vote is Extended learning to a Yes ,

Good luck !
SosA

Post by SosA »

Look who’s applying, Can’t really much since your a dick and charming some times, my vote is y extend just moderate and report more and you got my no :facepalm:
MEEEEEEAAAAAAT!
Bob Vegana

Post by Bob Vegana »

It's an instant extend/blank from me. Your trollish behaviour was rather recent, and it will take time for me to see you as a reliable source of moderation once again. Also need to see if you are truly up and inspired enough for it.
These users thanked the author Bob Vegana for the post:
cuddly teddy bear
Nallez

Post by Nallez »

Freddy wrote:I strongly agree with your Morales for applying (Lacking members who pay attention etc). You are genuinely a nice lad that makes the gameplay fun. What you are really lacking is the foundation of being a member, something very straightforward ; the Neondragon rules. You have a very uncalled for attitude but hopefully that is something you are going to improve on. Hence, It's an extend from me. Perhaps will change to a yes If you display a more positive attitude.

EDIT; on what I said ''highly agree with'' because I somehow missed the part where you said that I don't know the rules, I've been here since 2009 and I can assure you, most of the rules are in my head and I do know them, the part where you said I have an uncalled attitude, I do agree on though.
Leftover wrote:It's an instant extend/blank from me. Your trollish behaviour was rather recent, and it will take time for me to see you as a reliable source of moderation once again. Also need to see if you are truly up and inspired enough for it.
Thank you for the reply
Army life

Post by Army life »

you are cool guy in nd and alittle angry tho but i alway liked you

ill be saying yes for you
Fbi law enforcment
Thierry Henry

Post by Thierry Henry »

Not the most active player replying here but I've known you for long enough to be able to judge you I'd say.

Pros
- Well known
- Commanding
- Been here a long time
- Friendly
- Knows the rules
- Member before, meaning he has the experience
- Making the server happy and enjoyable.

Neutrals
- Troll from time to time (can't judge from now upon tho.)
- Maturity (can lack at moments)

Cons
- Questionable if you'd punish your close friends

By far a great candidate for an nD* Trial, a yes from me.
"Donkey by L.F. Donkey" -mR#KaitoKid
Freddy
VIP

Post by Freddy »

Nallez wrote:
Freddy wrote:I strongly agree with your Morales for applying (Lacking members who pay attention etc). You are genuinely a nice lad that makes the gameplay fun. What you are really lacking is the foundation of being a member, something very straightforward ; the Neondragon rules. You have a very uncalled for attitude but hopefully that is something you are going to improve on. Hence, It's an extend from me. Perhaps will change to a yes If you display a more positive attitude.

EDIT; on what I said ''highly agree with'' because I somehow missed the part where you said that I don't know the rules, I've been here since 2009 and I can assure you, most of the rules are in my head and I do know them, the part where you said I have an uncalled attitude, I do agree on though.
Leftover wrote:It's an instant extend/blank from me. Your trollish behaviour was rather recent, and it will take time for me to see you as a reliable source of moderation once again. Also need to see if you are truly up and inspired enough for it.
Thank you for the reply
You must of had misunderstood what I meant by that statement, allow me to clarify what I meant:
You have demonstrated rule knowledge indeed but you don't necessarily follow the rules which is like the building block of a member.

Return to “Accepted Applications”