View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 37 pending strikelist reports It is currently Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:32 am



Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
nD* Jail Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:01 am
Location: United Kindom
Has thanked: 70 times
Been thanked: 22 times
#1 Post[Accepted] Infinite's Application
My Application !

- Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:213407903
- NickName : Infinite
- Age : 14
- Gender : Male

- Experience Level (including any previous admin work) : I was an admin at a server at Ultra Jailbreak but the owner removed the server because of people hacking the server. Unfortunately. So i do have some knowledge of admin experience. But would love to learn more.

- Average amount of time on our servers per day : On weekdays i play 3-4 hours and on weekends if im home all day 6-9 hours.

- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers? hmm, as a non-steamer i started playing somewhere in November 2016 and as a steamer since May 2017, I didn't make a forum account because i thought it wasn't needed, i actually only made my forum account to apply for ct but then i started to look at some of the threads which made me think that its a good place to have fun,get help and help others. Even if your bored join a event which i did. So yeah.

- Do you have a working mic? Yes.

Introduction: Alright, My name is Infinite and im 14 years old. Im originally from Bosnia but i live in the UK. I still attend secondary school and im a high standard learner. I try my best in life knowing that if i dont try hard in school my life ahead of me will be a total melt.
I have a bunch of Hobbies. Gaming : I do really like to game alot. Its just a fun thing to do in my spare time, I played so many games on my computer like CS 1.6, CS:GO, Rise Of Reds, SWAT 4 DRK, Command and Conquer, MTA SA 1.5, Clash of Clans, Clash Royale and much more. Football : I like to play football its the time to take some fresh air and to rest from learning and gaming. I play at a football team Called Tusaleh. We train on a Saturday for 1 hour and play a match on a Sunday. I follow the premier league aswell, All the way Manchester City ! Learning : Im not the type of person to say "oh no i cant be bothered to revise". I know its not the best thing in the world but if i revise it will really help me with my exams and will be worth it at the end of the day. They are pretty much my hobbies, sorry to disappoint but i got nothing else, haha.

My Motivations :Since the day i started playing on nD i had a great time playing on this community. I really like everyone that plays on nD, I get along just fine with my surroundings. But there's always that one or two people that get very angry and aggressive. Its not a pleasant site. I really would like for everyone to keep the air clean and to just enjoy the dynamics of the game. Its like a poison if one player gets toxic to another then the other fires back.When that happens it ruins the atmosphere around other people making them fed up and leave. If i was to be a member i would like to control the bad behaved to make nD a better and more fun place to be. Id like to educate them rather than punishing them hard. If people make mistakes (especially cts) Id like to top them up on that they did and teach them how to do it correctly, everyone makes mistakes and im happy to be there and help them out.If a moderator is not present to look after the smooth functioning of the server so i would like to become a member, join the team and contribute my best in keeping players happy and servers full.

Thanks for listening and i hope you guys take on board of my application

_________________
Kindest Regards,
Image "I've failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed" - Michael Jordan


Last edited by Infinite on Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:08 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 12, 2012 11:22 am
Location: I live behinde yo house Shadi :P
Has thanked: 70 times
Been thanked: 20 times
#2 Post Re: Infinite's Application
I don't exactly see you as member material. I would not exactly respect you or your authority if you became member by any chance. It is not because you are young, it is possible to be young and mature but I do not see you as someone that is mature from the moments I have seen you in the server. It might be because I do not see you all the time. You really are active in the servers, seems like that from your application 9 hours is a bit to much.

"I really like everyone that plays nD"
I find that a classic motivation people say to get member I would like a bit honesty instead of bullshit. You cannot get along with everyone that is not how it works there are always people that you disagree with, and hate. If you were member what would the changes be in the server except me getting banned. I don't believe that there would be many changes as having you as a member. I see you as someone that would help his friends and show them leniency cannot exactly see you as member material for now at least.

I might be a bit harsh against you might be because I find your entire motivation as bullshit and not something you honestly think.

"But there's always that one or two people that get very angry and aggressive. Its not a pleasant site"
A few rotten eggs doesn't mean that every egg here is rotten.


I find my vote to be a no for now, can be changed if I get bribed ezpz need nD cash

_________________


"this year you have been 16, 13 and now 14 turning 15, how old are u exactly?"


Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:28 am
Profile ICQ
nD* Jail Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:01 am
Location: United Kindom
Has thanked: 70 times
Been thanked: 22 times
#3 Post Re: Infinite's Application
Macho Man wrote:
I don't exactly see you as member material. I would not exactly respect you or your authority if you became member by any chance. It is not because you are young, it is possible to be young and mature but I do not see you as someone that is mature from the moments I have seen you in the server. It might be because I do not see you all the time. You really are active in the servers, seems like that from your application 9 hours is a bit to much.

"I really like everyone that plays nD"
I find that a classic motivation people say to get member I would like a bit honesty instead of bullshit. You cannot get along with everyone that is not how it works there are always people that you disagree with, and hate. If you were member what would the changes be in the server except me getting banned. I don't believe that there would be many changes as having you as a member. I see you as someone that would help his friends and show them leniency cannot exactly see you as member material for now at least.

I might be a bit harsh against you might be because I find your entire motivation as bullshit and not something you honestly think.


"But there's always that one or two people that get very angry and aggressive. Its not a pleasant site"
A few rotten eggs doesn't mean that every egg here is rotten.


I find my vote to be a no for now, can be changed if I get bribed ezpz need nD cash


Thanks for your input, what's wrong with liking everyone.I get along with everyone on the server and they don't have to like me but I like everyone.If I didn't like anyone I wouldn't be here right now.When there is an aimboter for example, people do not like to play with that.If that situation doesn't get solved people get fed up and leave.no one wants to play with people that just ruin the basics of the game.

_________________
Kindest Regards,
Image "I've failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed" - Michael Jordan


Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:35 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:59 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 3 times
#4 Post Re: Infinite's Application
what is this a 900word u want for me to read all this to :rage: i dont like dip put something on bonnlesss ssss ss :rage:
i want say :rage: this application u want for me to add +REp eat dip or i put dip :liar: at the **** why u dont add music like
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_izvAbhExY
but u just :rage: get tell me where :rage:
i know i know bad english that is me why my name is robo poco
ofc cuz its the ez name i find i try
mojo
robin
player1
HAHAHAHA\
u find that is :dance: :dance: :dance:
pls dont think am bad boy
i give u a good boy dog video and then u will see cute and good boy and then surprise made ***** eat a dip HHHHHAAAAAAAAA
EAT DIP i give this 11-9-5222 pro read it from left or right and from right to left that is true i know i know
is i will get fourm ban for this :rage:
still download 10GB with 3.5KB/s sad life

User banned 1 day for this post
As there have been no previous punishments to your account, I decided to ban you 1 day. But if this repeats, the bans will be longer and a strike may follow.

_________________
[color=#FF8040][/color]


Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:14 am
Profile

Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:11 am
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 17 times
#5 Post Re: Infinite's Application
=--RoBoPoCo---> wrote:
what is this a 900word u want for me to read all this to :rage: i dont like dip put something on bonnlesss ssss ss :rage:
i want say :rage: this application u want for me to add +REp eat dip or i put dip :liar: at the **** why u dont add music like
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_izvAbhExY
but u just :rage: get tell me where :rage:
i know i know bad english that is me why my name is robo poco
ofc cuz its the ez name i find i try
mojo
robin
player1
HAHAHAHA\
u find that is :dance: :dance: :dance:
pls dont think am bad boy
i give u a good boy dog video and then u will see cute and good boy and then surprise made ***** eat a dip HHHHHAAAAAAAAA
EAT DIP i give this 11-9-5222 pro read it from left or right and from right to left that is true i know i know
is i will get fourm ban for this :rage:
still download 10GB with 3.5KB/s sad life


Although to inmature and really hilarious for this ,in this application yoh are only allowed to post you option about him or she only serious word but you mostly admin that you will get forum ban


Ok next on hello infinite I'm glad you're applying for nd jail but there are some cons you forum activity is pretty low and reports to in fact 0 T this weeken you should improve them moderatin in game to however Important think should be commanding skill you aren't well onto it how would you handle the rebellions anyways your age. Might be ok for this my vote for you is extended for you maybe.try more

_________________
Fbi law enforcment


Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:57 am
Profile
nD* Jail Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:01 am
Location: United Kindom
Has thanked: 70 times
Been thanked: 22 times
#6 Post Re: Infinite's Application
Kronos wrote:
=--RoBoPoCo---> wrote:
what is this a 900word u want for me to read all this to :rage: i dont like dip put something on bonnlesss ssss ss :rage:
i want say :rage: this application u want for me to add +REp eat dip or i put dip :liar: at the **** why u dont add music like
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_izvAbhExY
but u just :rage: get tell me where :rage:
i know i know bad english that is me why my name is robo poco
ofc cuz its the ez name i find i try
mojo
robin
player1
HAHAHAHA\
u find that is :dance: :dance: :dance:
pls dont think am bad boy
i give u a good boy dog video and then u will see cute and good boy and then surprise made ***** eat a dip HHHHHAAAAAAAAA
EAT DIP i give this 11-9-5222 pro read it from left or right and from right to left that is true i know i know
is i will get fourm ban for this :rage:
still download 10GB with 3.5KB/s sad life


Although to inmature and really hilarious for this ,in this application yoh are only allowed to post you option about him or she only serious word but you mostly admin that you will get forum ban


Ok next on hello infinite I'm glad you're applying for nd jail but there are some cons you forum activity is pretty low and reports to in fact 0 T this weeken you should improve them moderatin in game to however Important think should be commanding skill you aren't well onto it how would you handle the rebellions anyways your age. Might be ok for this my vote for you is extended for you maybe.try more

Hey Kronos thanks for opinion,as you can see I'm on holiday atm so my activity is low,so when I come back from holiday I'll come back to the usual me and when I was playing during my holiday there was no bad behaved people

_________________
Kindest Regards,
Image "I've failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed" - Michael Jordan


Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:56 pm
Profile

Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:21 pm
Location: Palestine, West Bank
Has thanked: 86 times
Been thanked: 34 times
#7 Post Re: Infinite's Application
Hi Infinite,
Thanks for applying, here's my opinion :

Infinite is a good guy in general,he commands well,i rarely see him freekilling. He is respectful,speaks nice words, i have never seen him arguing with players. He is active on both server and forums,he always tries his best to improve himself and to command successful rounds. You have good amount of reports (3/11 declined reports). So you got a +1 for this.

Meanwhile,you are too kind ,so i wonder how will u take actions with rules-breakers? you have to be me more strict . I didn't see any cheater report of your reports , so i doubt that you can catch hackers, i mean the smart hackers, but i think you are able to catch obvious hackers. So you got a -1 for this.

I would go for Extend just to give you more time to improve youself more and more

_________________
Image
Image


Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:55 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:35 pm
Location: Brooklyn, New York
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 30 times
#8 Post Re: Infinite's Application
To be honest, I've been reviewing your application 2 - 3 days. I can't really say to much about you since you have been in-active in jailbreak for 2 days. However keep in mind other people will have different opinions! Your reporting History/Log, Well let's say equal. I don't see you very active in-game or in the forums. As you said "On weekdays i play 3-4 hours and on weekends if i'm home all day 6-9 hours." I'll let that slide, Probably personal stuff. Here's the part! I don't very often see you moderating the server. I'm online every 2 - 4 hours a day depending on the time. mostly I'm on the evening's (I switch between's Deathrun and Jailbreak, I mostly play Deathrun). I'm not sure about this, But you need to command more often. On the bright side you are very helpful! :)


You can already tell what my vote is


Spoiler: show
Big FAT (YESSSSSSSSSSSS)
No more sarcasm, I'm sorry infinite But my vote is No

_________________
We were given: 2 eyes, 2 ears, 2 arms, 2 legs but only one heart, why? because we are supposed to find the other

Kind Regards
SosA




Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:58 am
Profile
nD** Jail Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:31 pm
Location: Germany-Berlin
Has thanked: 267 times
Been thanked: 108 times
#9 Post Re: Infinite's Application
This is just for some guys which might think he is not active enough. He went on vacation and is probably now back and will be active like he was before. viewtopic.php?p=515557#p515557 there you see he said he won't be able to play.

For you Infinite I wouldv'e suggested you to increase your gameplay activity higher before applying. To do it since your'e recently back makes it harder to judge on you. What I saw from you before all that vac thingy was that you maybe could be too fast with making conclusions on a situation that goes wrong and that you eventually would use your powers where you should've moderated. This would worry me a bit. An example was my application where you voted no and after we had a longer talk on steam you decided to insta change it to a way much better look for me. I even told you to not do it and that you can/should take more time to see how I handle things. Your'e a friendly guy and I do see good member material in you but I also see sometimes something like too tryharding. Don't missunderstand me there is normally nothing bad in tryharding if you want to succeed some goals of yours but it wouldn't be nice if you overmoderate things or if you couldn't let sometimes let slip things. The complete package which I saw from you would tend from an extend to a yes. For now I would give you an extend. But it could went to a yes if you raise your activity up again soon and if I see that you look forward to fixe some little cons you have which I tried to mention.
Good luck with your application Infinite my friend and you know if you need help you can always hit me up on steam.

_________________
Image <--- racist Member
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Image
Image
Image

Spoiler: show


Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:51 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:35 pm
Location: Brooklyn, New York
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 30 times
#10 Post Re: Infinite's Application
ZeRo#1 wrote:
This is just for some guys which might think he is not active enough. He went on vacation and is probably now back and will be active like he was before. viewtopic.php?p=515557#p515557 there you see he said he won't be able to play.



I didn't knew that! Sorry Infinite

_________________
We were given: 2 eyes, 2 ears, 2 arms, 2 legs but only one heart, why? because we are supposed to find the other

Kind Regards
SosA




Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:35 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:22 am
Location: Mumbai, India
Has thanked: 135 times
Been thanked: 65 times
#11 Post Re: Infinite's Application
Hi Mr.Infinite :D Nice to see you apply....

I feel that you are pretty much mature as per your age. Also you are active in-game, good Commander and never been a troublemaker as far as I know.You are friendly guy in-game and also active on forums which is a good thing. I do see you as a member material however there are some cons that you have and I would love to see you trying to fix them. Eg you have almost no cheater reports and being a member you should know how to catch a hacker by recording a demo etc. Try to catch a few cheaters and remember to get enough proof. Another thing is standing out of the crowd. Try to moderate people in-game by explaining them the rules because a ideal member is the one who uses his "ndmenu" only as a last resort. People should look up to you in case they feel anything is wrong in the server. Also what zero said that you instantly jump into conclusions and it could lead to situations getting worse if u do it as a member. Don't worry about what you should do because if u get accepted u will find a moderation guide there where you will be completely educated of "what to do when"(but we expect you to know the basics observing how other members act)... Instead just try to keep calm and cool even during the worst of situations.

Well so in conclusion I would give a extend leaning to a yes.... Fix your cons and you will have my full support

_________________
Sometimes people that no one could ever imagine can do things no one can ever imagine.

STEAM_0:1:183275325 :D


Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:46 am
Profile

Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:57 pm
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 2 times
#12 Post Re: Infinite's Application
Hey Infites, I'll give your my pros and cons.

Pro's
-Working mic
-Kind of active on forums recently

Con's-
1.i didnot See you playing all the day

2.you need to know the rules more

3.You are not Realy friendly With the people

4.I see you Harrasing the people

5.You didnot Comand all the time

This leads to my vote to be a no just because I gave you a no, Good luck My frind


Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:30 pm
Profile
nD* Jail Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:01 am
Location: United Kindom
Has thanked: 70 times
Been thanked: 22 times
#13 Post Re: Infinite's Application
VanBuren wrote:
Hey Infites, I'll give your my pros and cons.

Pro's
-Working mic
-Kind of active on forums recently

Con's-
1.i didnot See you playing all the day

2.you need to know the rules more

3.You are not Realy friendly With the people

4.I see you Harrasing the people


5.You didnot Comand all the time

This leads to my vote to be a no just because I gave you a no, Good luck My frind


Hey vanburen, doesn't this kind of seem weird.You gave me the same response I gave to you.But anyways thanks for your opinion.

_________________
Kindest Regards,
Image "I've failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed" - Michael Jordan


Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:38 am
Profile
nD* Jail Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:01 am
Location: United Kindom
Has thanked: 70 times
Been thanked: 22 times
#14 Post Re: Infinite's Application
Thanks for all the of your opinions, now I'm back from holiday I will do my best to fix my cons.

Mr.Infinite

_________________
Kindest Regards,
Image "I've failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed" - Michael Jordan


Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:14 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:56 pm
Has thanked: 52 times
Been thanked: 21 times
#15 Post Re: Infinite's Application
Hello infinite Nice to see you applying For the Jail team
Pro's :
- Good english
- Active in game
- Nice guy to talk with
- Takes over when its needed
- Moderation
- Friendly
Con's :
Well Infinite Try to be more active in the forums and Report More players
For My Vote ill give You A YES During an extended GL mate


Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:45 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 51 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.