[Accepted] Decency

All accepted Applications are stored here.
Neymar 11

Re: Decency

Post by Neymar 11 »

I Agree with z3d you are good commander
nice person funny
you have experiance (old member)
i have never see you brokin any rules so its
a yes and good luck :)
Mystic

Post by Mystic »

former member, did very well during his days. Is now a washed up league player and wants to return to cs1.6
Imo he'd have a very good impact on both atmospheres of the server and the jail team itself, since they seem kinda clueless and could use an experienced invidual like Decency taking the lead and becoming the protagonist of this anime hehe xd.
Questionable trolly behaviour was noticed, the most obvious case being him using the n-word, which imo isnt even that big of a deal.
> 2016
> still get mad over n-word
> ???
conclusion > yea take this TriHard 4Head cuz he's prolly better at being a member than anyone else in the team atm lel.
Ayyyylmaooooo
Spoiler!
ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็ṃ̤̯͙̮̺͚̩̜̫̮̖̳̮̭̣
nD is kinda like my Grandma, it's way beyond its experation date, mentally it's reached childhood again and it sometimes soils itself. But it just won't die.
-Jellow
MADLIFE!
nD*** Jail Member

Post by MADLIFE! »

Decency, I've been leaving my vote til today to see how you are on the server, I was not active when this trolling behavior has been shown so i cant add anything to it, but from what i have seen since, You are the only person i can see out of 4 people applying at this time that is right for membership, You help people out on the server a lot and you have this clam and mature vibe around you, You have been member before and i think if you join us again you will be the most mature and respected member at this time. I could go on with all the pro's but i wish you the best of luck and hope to see you with the nD tag.
Last edited by MADLIFE! on Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
14:37 - Edo ツ: some people are utter spastics
19:44 - KING SNEL: ban shota forever
23:42 - Playboy: send nudes!
05:35 - LITE : Black
23.02- PoP^- GET THE CARS CT
12:45 - Rhyme : The Sun is a planet
Moe had an average of 6.33 kills and 16 deaths per match. :facepalm:
Decency
VIP

Post by Decency »

I'm glad to see so many replies, thanks everyone!
Apekiller

Post by Apekiller »

Guys, this is still an application and spamming is not permitted. Cleaned up the topic a little bit, further spam posts will be further moderated upon.
former Image
Spoiler!
"I can be your daughter if you want" - StickySteez
Veghan

Post by Veghan »

Hey there Decency,

I do not know why people say you were a trollish person when you came back. (i probly was not playing that time or i really missed it) You are for me one of the people that really should become a member. You are a very calm guy and you have showed in the past you can be a very good member. I see you also moderate and help people.

this guy is calm, commanding very good and will be a huge win for the jailbreak team.

I really would like to see you back in the team but who am I to say that.
These users thanked the author Veghan for the post:
Luna
Cruxell
VIP

Post by Cruxell »

Yes
saved my ass in saw game <3
Seriously now, when you first applied I didn't think you have lots of chances to get this rank. There has been a while since then, and my opinion has changed for the following reasons; You command cool games, take over when needed, you are mature and you seem like a nice guy. You haven't made many reports recently, but meeeeh, who does hehe. Still, your last report was quite long, and it must have taken you some time to do it. I'm glad to see you're reporting rulebreakers even if it's hard to do it. You're active on the forums, you've had this rank before, bla bla bla bla...
Last time I said no mainly because of that black man "joke"; I don't like such "jokes" at all, but whatevs. Good luck <3 !
Razor8182

Post by Razor8182 »

Yes
Pros
Good commander(I mean creative by good)

Nice person(You are a person that has a heart made of gold, you love helping people in any way that you can)

Active(Before I fucked my pc up, I usually saw you in-game)

Helpful(You always helped everyone to like, get the keys in leyawiin, in gambling, in games and join ct if there is a freekiller and there is no one with enough hours to join.)

Great gambler(oh wait, yeah, this, ......... just, I dunno what to say ._. You are a really amazing gambler, yeah .....)

Cons
None. ( atleast I didn't see anything bad from you.)

So, I will give you a fat assYES! because you are a very good person.
cuddly teddy bear

Post by cuddly teddy bear »

Hello Decency.

Pros:
You are mature. <------------------------------------------------------------
You don't become angry or aggravated, you seem very chill and calm. |______
You have the required age (but in my opinion it doesn't really matter because | (This is meant to be an arrow)
You are helpful and kind towards others.
You can moderate when there are no members around.
You're a good commander.

Cons:
You rebel too much :P JK

It's a yes from me. Good luck.
You can't describe something you hate as life, the same way you can't can't describe life as something you hate.

You should live life to full potential by taking opportunities you are given.

[youtube]vTIIMJ9tUc8[/youtube]
Shotex

Post by Shotex »

Yes From Me my friend, i see u in jb server and i know your abbilities :D
New Vape

Post by New Vape »

From what i have seen you really improved a lot these days. I have no negative things to say about you But i like to see a little more reports from you other than that it is a Yes from me and good luck with your application. :)
Loco Turko

Post by Loco Turko »

Good guy I know when I played nD back in the days so a big YES!
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

Extended

We feel as though we can not read whether your current behaviour is genuine or not. You've shown signs of trolling, and general bad behaviour. You've only recently started behaving again (2/3 weeks before your application was made). Your commanding can be snappy at times, and you tend to hiss at people when they seem to not understand what you're saying/ask for you to repeat your commands. Prove us wrong, work on the mentioned points and good luck with your application :)
Decency
VIP

Post by Decency »

Lien~ wrote:Extended

We feel as though we can not read whether your current behaviour is genuine or not. You've shown signs of trolling, and general bad behaviour. You've only recently started behaving again (2/3 weeks before your application was made). Your commanding can be snappy at times, and you tend to hiss at people when they seem to not understand what you're saying/ask for you to repeat your commands. Prove us wrong, work on the mentioned points and good luck with your application :)
Please don't use the word "tend" when it happened once, after I gave a 30 seconds long explanation and there was a lot of chaos. It was also a sigh and not a hiss. Other than that I understand that people have doubts.

However, you all know I'm capable of being a decent member, not sure whether an extension would be better than a trial. In case the quality of my behaviour suddenly drops then you could just remove it. If the decision is really final then fine, I'll just keep doing my best but please think for yourself what would be healthier for the server, an active member or no member to stop the unwanted actions?
KING SNEL

Post by KING SNEL »

Wish you best of luck!
These users thanked the author KING SNEL for the post:
Путинтебяобстрелит

Return to “Accepted Applications”