[Accepted] StickySteez

All accepted Applications are stored here.
stickysteez

StickySteez

Post by stickysteez »

- Steam ID :
STEAM_0:1:30552606

- NickName :
StickySteez

- Experience Level (including any previous admin work) :
I've been accepted as member on the 6th of June 2015 and left the team on 23th of October 2015 for personal (health) issues.

- Average amount of time on our servers per day :
Depends, let's say 10/15 hours each week

- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers?
October 2014 - Do you have a working mic?
Yes, i do

- After answering these questions, please provide a brief introduction of your life (hobbies, studies etc.) as well as your motivation for helping to moderate our servers.
Nothing really changed from my first application other then I got more rule-knowledge and a lot of more peace in my head (now all of my personal health issues are over and went good).

A brief introduction in my life... Let's start with the thing that drive me the most, it's a (sub)culture called Hip-Hop.
I'm a official member of the Universal Zulu Nation, for those who don't know what it is: In a few words: Zulu Nation is an international Hip-Hop awarness group that uses the four(some say 5) element's of the culture to bring back peace, love, unity and fun in the community were you life.
I used it a lot in my job as social/youthworker. It's a great way to let the youth expres their self through one of the elements.

Another big hobby of mine is football, either watching or playing it by myself!
My favorite club is Amsterdam FC Ajax. My other hobby is ofcourse gaming, CS, CS:GO, Grid, GTA and LoL sometimes.

The reason I wan't to come back as member is to help out where needed.
As member back then I organized all the meetings and I hope to go on with these kind of things.
I organized a lot of events for the JB server (football, boxing, happy hours) and we need to bring back those events again.
Now I'm back home and recovering from my illness I got A LOT of spare time to do these kind of things.
People who know me have seen the good atmosphere I'm bringing to the server and I wan't to keep that kind of positive vibe.

As a member back in 2015 I made some (small but stupid)mistakes like entering the cage as CT... and stuff.
Back then I was struggling with my health issues and had a lot on my mind what made me losing my concentration sometimes.

Feel free to ask me anything, either positive or negative.

Last edited by stickysteez on Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Great men are not born great, they grow great . . .”
Cruxell
VIP

Re: StickySteez

Post by Cruxell »

Pros
Very mature
Activity
He was a great member before (events, meetings)
Friendly, helpful, moderates

Cons
Reports

YES absolutely! Good luck, you deserve to be a member.
flanky

Post by flanky »

Because kontra is extremely biased and types shit he's got no clue about then I'll correct it.

Vote = no/extension.

Activity = poor and makes you look extremely power hungry -> http://i.imgur.com/GU0CgOn.png
"Back then I was struggling with my health issues and had a lot on my mind what made me losing my concentration sometimes." I do sympathise with you but its a game, you broke the rules an as do others - doesn't mean you get special treatment.

You really need to increase your activity and take responsibility for mistakes you've owned up to but say its due to your personal health reasons, not fair to pin it all on that. gl.
stickysteez

Post by stickysteez »

FlaNky wrote:Because kontra is extremely biased and types shit he's got no clue about then I'll correct it.

Vote = no/extension.

Activity = poor and makes you look extremely power hungry -> http://i.imgur.com/GU0CgOn.png
"Back then I was struggling with my health issues and had a lot on my mind what made me losing my concentration sometimes." I do sympathise with you but its a game, you broke the rules an as do others - doesn't mean you get special treatment.

You really need to increase your activity and take responsibility for mistakes you've owned up to but say its due to your personal health reasons, not fair to pin it all on that. gl.
Hi flanky, these numbers say nothing since I play on different names like Sticky, Steez, Sticky! and go on.
Admins could check my activity using logs.

If you're stating that I am powerhungry then you're extremelly wrong. Back when I was member I barely used powers to solve any issues. People can agree with me, i'm more the kind of person who educates instead of using any punishment.

Also I'm not asking for forgiveness or special treatment.. back then I wasn't fully concentrated and that leaded to missteps (people make mistakes, we need to learn from them). I take full responsibillety of any mistakes I made like i told in my application...

Thanks for your opinion!

UPDATE
(sometimes) I don't even need powers to moderate

Last edited by stickysteez on Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Panda
nD* Jail Member

Post by Panda »

Hi Sticky,

I personally haven't seen you on jailbreak at all (maybe a few times) which is quite a bad thing, Imo you should increase your activity before applying because I doubt any of the current regulars would know you at all :p.

Extend?
flanky

Post by flanky »

StickySteez wrote:
FlaNky wrote:Because kontra is extremely biased and types shit he's got no clue about then I'll correct it.

Vote = no/extension.

Hi flanky, these numbers say nothing since I play on different names like Sticky, Steez, Sticky! and go on.

-snip-
http://www.gametracker.com/player/Steez ... 135:27015/
http://www.gametracker.com/player/Stick ... 135:27015/
http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/ ... ery=sticky

Why even lie?
stickysteez

Post by stickysteez »

FlaNky wrote:
StickySteez wrote:

Vote = no/extension.

-snip-
http://www.gametracker.com/player/Steez ... 135:27015/
http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/ ... ery=sticky

Why even lie?
Flanky, this month I was offline.

http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php?t=25618q

All the information you provided is from this month.
Now stop spamming this application,
If you feel to discuss something add me on steam or PM me through forums.
Voropoulo

Post by Voropoulo »

Hello Sticky! Before all i have to say that i am glad about your return in game. You are one of the most peaceful guys in this community and you join the jb then you make me feel peace without trying. You are rules knowledge and a very friendly guy. You were member back in days and you never abused your power (as i know). You're mature and your age is perfect. Also, you are very good commander and obviously you know how to do a successful report (include demo and ss). For the end, you are active at forums too. I really don't know what else can i say about you. You have my YES and my support! Good luck!

stickysteez

Post by stickysteez »

HuniePop wrote:Have some condolence once in a while, Flanky moron.

About StickySteez, you seem to be a fine lad, but I'd rather wish to spot you ingame before further judging.
Voropoulo wrote:Hello Sticky! Before all i have to say that i am glad about your return in game. You are one of the most peaceful guys in this community and you join the jb then you make me feel peace without trying. You are rules knowledge and a very friendly guy. You were member back in days and you never abused your power (as i know). You're mature and your age is perfect. Also, you are very good commander and obviously you know how to do a successful report (include demo and ss). For the end, you are active at forums too. I really don't know what else can i say about you. You have my YES and my support! Good luck!
Thanks guys.
wodeen++

Post by wodeen++ »

Hello Sticky

Pro's :
-mature
-rule knowledge
-friendly
-good commander
-moderate when it needed

Con's :
-reports
-low activity

So sticky you got my yes but i hope you'll be more active to see how good you are .. gl
Everything in this world is either a potato or not a potato
dArra;]

Post by dArra;] »

I always used to like your way to moderate, it was calm and you never overreacted in any situations.

Known person at least for longtime regulars and I guess most of the new regulars does know you as well (you know how to make yourself visible in-game)

About your activity, I see you pretty often in JB when I'm around, but my activity is not the best during this month. Still I guess you wouldn't apply back in the team if your activity wouldn't be enough good.

So yeah, of course I back you up if you wanna come back, good luck fella ^^
These users thanked the author dArra;] for the post (total 2):
MADLIFE!, Ken

"No one dies a virgin, life fucks us all"
Cruxell
VIP

Post by Cruxell »

Vote = no/extension.

Biased? Are you acting dumb or are you really dumb? I haven't even ever talked to this guy and I don't know him that well. He was a little inactive lately, but that doesn't mean he will be inactive in the future, because he was active before and then he had to stop playing with a good reason. Now he is back and he will play more. Health problems is a good reason to stop playing for a while. FlaNky consider talking to a psychologist, and a good one, you really have some problems. I just can't believe how can one be so inhuman.
Wongerz

Post by Wongerz »

K0ntRa wrote:

Vote = no/extension.

Biased? Are you acting dumb or are you really dumb? I haven't even ever talked to this guy and I don't know him that well. He was a little inactive lately, but that doesn't mean he will be inactive in the future, because he was active before and then he had to stop playing with a good reason. Now he is back and he will play more. Health problems is a good reason to stop playing for a while. FlaNky consider talking to a psychologist, and a good one, you really have some problems. I just can't believe how can one be so inhuman.
Just stop spamming the application please, it's not the first time. I will put my views later.
aNNeh

Post by aNNeh »

Hell, ya been mad. I wonder why you play at all, could help Tons of Kids in ya freetime also, however, you're not really active imo and I wonder why you left in the first place. Just as soon as you ame back you put on your nice doll face n ya fabulous dress. Im quiet certain, you're not fully the one you pretend to be. Get outta your house and you get my yes even though you're a d1ssguis#3+= Lil shjjjjjj
These users thanked the author aNNeh for the post:
flanky
Spoiler!

Haffish

Post by Haffish »

yes

nice guy, people who say you're not familiar with regulars are new ppl since you've been a regular for a while now so you know the rules and has full knowledge of how to moderate and being a role-model to others. gl fgt
my dad go iraq never come back boom boom ? yes !

Return to “Accepted Applications”