[Accepted] Ultor's Application

All accepted Applications are stored here.
SNap
VIP

Re: Ultor's Application

Post by SNap »

Oh Ultor I know you since my cs life man, we were both in the same team ;) commanding and having fun!! (old days mate)

Since I started with this cs life (or however you wanna call it) I was with ultor in the same community and stood there many years. I know you since the begin and I still see you here. (happy to have you as a friend)

PRO'S:
-The best commander in the history
-Knows the jb rules very well.
-Activity is important and this guy has it for sure
-A enjoyable lad

Con's:
The only thing I focus is the moderation my friend the rest is all good.
It's a yes from me goodluck.

“Make your lives a masterpiece, you only get one canvas.”
SosA

Post by SosA »

All I gonna say is Yes!!!
MEEEEEEAAAAAAT!
Army life

Post by Army life »

This dude Laught at me for sayng simon whatever i vote yes funny guy
Fbi law enforcment
Ultor

Post by Ultor »

Thanks for the feedback. However, due to exams which end on the 20th of May, my activity has dramatically dropped.
New Vape

Post by New Vape »

Voropoulo wrote:Hey Ultor!

I haven't play a lot with you after your application but i know you for a few months and i think i can share my opinion about u. First of all, you are a friendly guy who's trying to command and he success on that. You are rules knowledge but im not sure if you know more than enough of them. For example, im not sure if you will be able to handle something unusual. To support this, I haven't see reports from you. Not so many as i want to know that you know when someone has to get punishment or not. Also, you are mature and you haven't start any serious fight which is very important. You are helpful and your English skill are very good. Last thing. Try to increase your forum activity! Im gonna vote EXTENDED for you but i believe that you can help me change my vote to yes. Good luck!
(^<SosA^>)
Agree with Voropoulo my vote is EXTENDED
Mario

Post by Mario »

Helloo Ultor!

You are a mature,friendly person,you know the rules and also your very helpful to other new player's that come to jailbreak.Expecially nonsteamers.All tho you still to work on your forum activity and moderating.With all this said my vote is yes!

Good luck on your application!
We may not be able to control the wind, but we can always adjust our sails

Army life

Post by Army life »

i saw you nonsteam today ultor is that true ? :idea:
Fbi law enforcment
HYPE

Post by HYPE »

YES.
Dave`

Post by Dave` »

Definite Yes,
he's the best commander ,alot of creativity and can catch hackers instantly this guy is legend he really deserves to be in the team
Waschera

Post by Waschera »

Extended
We have taken note that Ultor goes on a Steam account and a non-Steam account. While this is normally not an issue he has been seen on both simultaneously, being on different teams at the same time. This distorts the gameplay and gives him information someone on the opposite team is not meant to have. In addition, the behavior while he's on non-steam is quite different from the way he behaves on his Steam account, with different we mean that his attitude becomes a lot more aggressive. We don't find his chatlogs on the non-steam account very member-like whereas the Steam version of him is quite the opposite. Therefore how genuine his current application is, is a bit questionable. We do like the Steam Ultor and believe he has shown good potential and behavior, we just need to make sure "the other one" doesn't appear if he wishes to become a member.
"If one man can create so much hate, imagine all the love we can create together!"

Ultor

Post by Ultor »

Thanks for the feedback, I will try my best to stop playing non-steam even though I used it mainly as a method of gathering information about the players using the anonymous identity, because players behave differently to someone they don't know.
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Post by ZeRo#1 »

Good Luck Ultor...you are a very good candidate vor becoming a member...stop doing shit with non steam account and destroy all ;)
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
Apple

Post by Apple »

Ultor wrote:Thanks for the feedback, I will try my best to stop playing non-steam even though I used it mainly as a method of gathering information about the players using the anonymous identity, because players behave differently to someone they don't know.
Have you gone through names; Immortal, A unique person, CREDITABLE & some more while using non-steam? Because if it was you, I never expected such attitude from a mature person.
I apologize, if I am wrong.
Ultor

Post by Ultor »

POOOOO wrote:
Ultor wrote:Thanks for the feedback, I will try my best to stop playing non-steam even though I used it mainly as a method of gathering information about the players using the anonymous identity, because players behave differently to someone they don't know.
Have you gone through names; Immortal, A unique person, CREDITABLE & some more while using non-steam? Because if it was you, I never expected such attitude from a mature person.
I apologize, if I am wrong.
Yes I have played with the nickname A unique person, not the other two. Have I done anything wrong?
Mystic

Post by Mystic »

classic asslick/tryharding/pretending to get member. hope the admins realise your intentions :)
Ayyyylmaooooo
Spoiler!
ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็ṃ̤̯͙̮̺͚̩̜̫̮̖̳̮̭̣
nD is kinda like my Grandma, it's way beyond its experation date, mentally it's reached childhood again and it sometimes soils itself. But it just won't die.
-Jellow

Return to “Accepted Applications”