[Accepted] Nallez's Application.

All accepted Applications are stored here.
Nallez

Nallez's Application.

Post by Nallez »

- Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:20168458
- NickName : Nallez
- Experience Level (including any previous admin work) : I don't have a lot of experience, been an admin in a couple public servers and hns servers. That was a long time ago though but I guess I'll learn.
- Average amount of time on our servers per day : Depends, usually around 2-4 hours a day or more.
- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers? I'm pretty sure I first joined the servers at the end of 2009.
- Do you have a working mic? Yes.
- After answering these questions, please provide a brief introduction of your life (hobbies, studies etc.) as well as your motivation for helping to moderate our servers.

My name is Jonatan, I'm a 17 year old dude from Finland who loves to play video games and been playing them since I was 6 years old. I love summer, usually I am really outgoing at that time of the year but when winter hits I usually just spend my time at home, so basically I don't like winter. I love to party though, sometimes drink and I use something that my fellow swedes are known of, snus. I'm currently at high school first grade and studying should be important to me, just gotta find the motivation to actually study hard. I ''go'' ( started) to go to the gym and I guess I'm just a normal teenager.

Back then I used to be a rule breaker myself, I was banned multiple times for cheating, abusing and harassing. I used not to care that much of my actions, but as I got older I started to take them into account. I try my best to follow the rules and I keep the atmosphere nice and chill on the servers, most of the times. I may still be a bit cheeky but that'll be fixed!

My motivation to join the Jailbreak team is really to help out, I'm usually online at the times when there are no members on the server so there are rule breakers online. I have never reported anyone but I do have a fair reason for that, usually when there is a cheater online there is always some member online on steam so I just message them and they'll come and help me out. I do not need to report anyone for rule breaking because I usually moderate them and if it continues, I'll once again invite a member to help me out. I want to do it myself so that I do not need to call out for the members/admins since they might be busy. I wanna help the regulars on what they need with their counter-strike issues, server issues or any issue that they run into that's related with nD / CS.

Thanks for reading. x)
Last edited by Nallez on Sun May 08, 2016 5:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author Nallez for the post:
Baht
c63shmurda

Re: Nallez's Application.

Post by c63shmurda »

told u wana be member :lol: :lol:
flanky

Post by flanky »

Vouch. Nice guy and has changed alot from olden days. Has potential to be a good member. Yar from ich.

Ps, he was member of fragaholics he has lots of experience!
Dee Dee

Post by Dee Dee »

Hyvää huomenta, Nallez!

I'm glad to see your application. Here goes my feedback!

PROS:
1. Your English level is great.
2. You are friendly and helpful.
3. You are active on the server and the forums.
4. Good rule knowledge (both server and forums).
5. You are mature enough.

NEUTRALS:
1. Your attitude can seem a bit arrogant at times from my point of view.

CONS:
1. I don't consider this a big con, but it's something I would like to see. I do think you should start reporting. It would help the community confirm that you are actually able to spot cheaters and rule breakers. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying you are unable to do so. In fact it would serve as additional proof. Besides, it is a good practice since you will need to report if you get accepted.

So it's a clear YES from my side. Good luck and I hope you get it :)
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

Not much to say really. I think you're fit for it, hence why I advised you to apply. You're known, liked, you know how the community works. You've been here long enough, and have good contact with our staff (easy access to getting to know how specific things work and are to be handled), as well as with our regulars. You help out and try to moderate, although you could push the latter a bit more. You know the rules, you command and are a pleasure to play with. The thing I would like for you to work on is your interaction on the forums; participate in discussions and all that. Anyhow, it's a yes from me.
These users thanked the author Lien~ for the post (total 2):
Baht, bigdickjohn
Nallez

Post by Nallez »

Thanks for the votes so far!
wodeen++

Post by wodeen++ »

Hello Nallez

Pro's :

- mature
- have rule knowledge
- english
- helpful 'forum + in-game'
- friendly guy
- good commander
- active 'forum + in-game'

Con's :
- you don't moderate that much
- didn't see you reporting rule breakers \ cheaters till now

Don't get me wrong Nallez you are good regular and you can make it since you have experience
you are known and know how everything works.

you got my yes .. Good luck with your application.
These users thanked the author wodeen++ for the post:
bigdickjohn
Everything in this world is either a potato or not a potato
Magnumz

Post by Magnumz »

Hi Nallez Bro

A big Yes From me ( From ABC HAahhaha )
Last edited by Magnumz on Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CrisP0

Post by CrisP0 »

Hey Nallez,
Nice to see your application for the membership.

Positive:
• Age and mature
• Friendly and helpful
• your english level is good
• rulesknowledge
• You have been here for a long time
• You are active ingame and Forum
• good commander
• Moderation
• Good Application

Negative:
• Reports

Conclusion:
so Nallez, to sum up you 're a nice and funny guy to play with, You 've been here for a long time. i Believe that you are ready to become a member so it's a yes from me.

GL with your application
These users thanked the author CrisP0 for the post:
bigdickjohn
Cruxell
VIP

Post by Cruxell »

He isn't very familiar with the rules. I get the feeling that he read them a long time ago or he didn't read it completely. He can easily get angry and argue with others. Sometimes arguing can become harassing. Once, a long time ago, a guy was provoking him, and Nallez harassed him A LOT. He threatened him, insulted his family, made lame sex jokes about his mother.
He wrote that he was a big rulebreaker "before", but IMO he is still a big rulebreaker.
He easily gets in fights and often spams: http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php ... 6&start=15
He is rude and arrogant. Often provokes people who killed him in game.
I get the feeling that he is nice and helpful when an admin/member in online, but when they leave he becomes rude.
Also, he didn't report ANYONE recently. Wow. Nallez start reporting people if you wanna be a member.
He is very young compared to other admins and members.
Big NO from me!
These users thanked the author Cruxell for the post:
Baht
aNNeh

Post by aNNeh »

Yo, fogn m9 ya just harassed zero as retard n shiz yesterday lel, dud u pretty angry if you work on that i give thumb up (y) u still young so it might be a slight sign of immaturity which hasn't gone yet. but ples. don let the swag get over ya head lad. Behave and act decent and am fine with yo
also before my ban I cant remember havin played wit ya, but as Lien just stated lately, you have been around for long (depends how long you actually were able to be, since you got banned often) but ye, you know how it goes around here so thats what counts
Spoiler!

Wongerz

Post by Wongerz »

I spoke to you via steam recently about applying because I thought you were a good candidate. You have been here for a while now, probably at least 4/5 years. I think your rule knowledge is up to date, you are known by all the regulars and with your experience of watching the members and admins moderate, I believe that you will pick it up very easily. You stand out to the crowd and show authority which is good. I think your moderation is fine and doesn't really need any tweaks.

Some things that you might consider looking out: reports, trollish behaviour and forum activity.
I spoke to you about reports but I still think that you might wanna try because I believe it is important
Its not bad behaviour but when you are member you might want to try not swearing as much because people might take it as harassment or something along the lines of that
I see you posting in applications which is good because it shows that you are active in game but maybe join in more discussions

Overall I believe with some minor tweaks I think you would be a great member
So yes from me.

Good Luck
Last edited by Wongerz on Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cruxell
VIP

Post by Cruxell »

I spoke to you about reports but I still think that you might wanna try because I believe it is important
Hmm what? He told you he doesn't want to report or what?
Overall I believe with some minor tweaks I think you would be a great commander.
Member*
Lelz.
Nallez

Post by Nallez »

K0ntRa wrote:
Overall I believe with some minor tweaks I think you would be a great commander.
Member*
Lelz.
You already gave your vote, stop spamming my application with unneeded comments.

Thanks for the replies so far everyone, I'll try to improve by reporting people if I see any situations that are worth to report.
Wongerz

Post by Wongerz »

K0ntRa wrote:
Member*
Lelz.
No Kontra he didnt say that in Steam, all he said was that his main priority like he said in the application is that he gets a member, this is fine but like I explained in my reply I said it still important.

Return to “Accepted Applications”