[Accepted] vDou's Application

All accepted Applications are stored here.
Cruxell
VIP
Posts: 1771
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:14 pm
Has thanked: 44 times
Been thanked: 80 times

Re: vDou's Application

Post by Cruxell »

Nallez wrote:
K0ntRa wrote:Pros
funny
mature (kind of)
commands
has a good microphone


Cons
annoying voice :D
activity
I don't think he moderates too much (its hard to tell he isn't very active)
he can be weird sometimes. he can sometimes try to act and talk funny, but fail and turn out weird even tho he doesnt mean to be weird or rude. ("Oh you piece of shit you got no life!").


č0nćŁušł0n
i dunno, EXTEND maybe? and then accept him if he stops being weird from time to time and starts moderating
1. He does moderate
2. The fuck do you mean ''extend him until he stops being weird'' are you fucking serious?
3. How can you put annoying voice as a con?!!??!!

Yes from me, in my eyes vDou has always been an excellent member and he can bring great atmosphere to the server.

1. ...
2. Well he screams and spams mic even while he's not commanding and his sense of humor is kinda weird which makes him look immature.
3. Cuz it's really annoying.

How can you say that he has always been an excellent member? Even he says he's been a bad member (read quote).
The first time, I was a member when I was 14. I got KICKED for being immature, and just not handling situations very well. That is to be expected from a child though, so that is understandable.

The second time, I was around 15-16. This time it didnt go so well, as we all know. I had some personal issues with people who were targetting me directly, and I didnt handle it so way. It eventually got to me, the job stressed me out, and I quit because I didnt want to be in that setting. So I quit out of frustration, but I like to think that I did okay in the start of this membership, as it lasted considerably a lot longer than the rest.

My third time around, which was my previous membership, was where I just wanted to be myself. All the time. And never consider everyones differences. In the end, it didnt work out. As said previously, in a member position, you cant really be just yourself as you are to your friends right of the bat. There is of course a certain standard criteria to reach. I left when my membership trial got extended after 1 month and a half, because I took it WAY to personal. But I've learned from that now, and it was stupid. I can say that much.
Nallez
Posts: 950
Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:05 pm
Has thanked: 26 times
Been thanked: 128 times

Re: vDou's Application

Post by Nallez »

K0ntRa wrote:
Nallez wrote:
K0ntRa wrote:Pros
funny
mature (kind of)
commands
has a good microphone


Cons
annoying voice :D
activity
I don't think he moderates too much (its hard to tell he isn't very active)
he can be weird sometimes. he can sometimes try to act and talk funny, but fail and turn out weird even tho he doesnt mean to be weird or rude. ("Oh you piece of shit you got no life!").


č0nćŁušł0n
i dunno, EXTEND maybe? and then accept him if he stops being weird from time to time and starts moderating
1. He does moderate
2. The fuck do you mean ''extend him until he stops being weird'' are you fucking serious?
3. How can you put annoying voice as a con?!!??!!

Yes from me, in my eyes vDou has always been an excellent member and he can bring great atmosphere to the server.

1. ...
2. Well he screams and spams mic even while he's not commanding and his sense of humor is kinda weird which makes him look immature.
3. Cuz it's really annoying.

How can you say that he has always been an excellent member? Even he says he's been a bad member (read quote).
The first time, I was a member when I was 14. I got KICKED for being immature, and just not handling situations very well. That is to be expected from a child though, so that is understandable.

The second time, I was around 15-16. This time it didnt go so well, as we all know. I had some personal issues with people who were targetting me directly, and I didnt handle it so way. It eventually got to me, the job stressed me out, and I quit because I didnt want to be in that setting. So I quit out of frustration, but I like to think that I did okay in the start of this membership, as it lasted considerably a lot longer than the rest.

My third time around, which was my previous membership, was where I just wanted to be myself. All the time. And never consider everyones differences. In the end, it didnt work out. As said previously, in a member position, you cant really be just yourself as you are to your friends right of the bat. There is of course a certain standard criteria to reach. I left when my membership trial got extended after 1 month and a half, because I took it WAY to personal. But I've learned from that now, and it was stupid. I can say that much.
1. wtf
2. weird is not bad, it doesn't make him look immature either except for dummies like you.
3. I said in my eyes, there are others that saw vDou as a great member, the people who liked him and enjoyed the way he moderated, spent his time in the server. Your logic is shit in every post you make in the forums.
Cruxell
VIP
Posts: 1771
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:14 pm
Has thanked: 44 times
Been thanked: 80 times

Re: vDou's Application

Post by Cruxell »

Nallez wrote:
K0ntRa wrote:
Nallez wrote:
K0ntRa wrote:Pros
funny
mature (kind of)
commands
has a good microphone


Cons
annoying voice :D
activity
I don't think he moderates too much (its hard to tell he isn't very active)
he can be weird sometimes. he can sometimes try to act and talk funny, but fail and turn out weird even tho he doesnt mean to be weird or rude. ("Oh you piece of shit you got no life!").


č0nćŁušł0n
i dunno, EXTEND maybe? and then accept him if he stops being weird from time to time and starts moderating
1. He does moderate
2. The fuck do you mean ''extend him until he stops being weird'' are you fucking serious?
3. How can you put annoying voice as a con?!!??!!

Yes from me, in my eyes vDou has always been an excellent member and he can bring great atmosphere to the server.

1. ...
2. Well he screams and spams mic even while he's not commanding and his sense of humor is kinda weird which makes him look immature.
3. Cuz it's really annoying.

How can you say that he has always been an excellent member? Even he says he's been a bad member (read quote).
The first time, I was a member when I was 14. I got KICKED for being immature, and just not handling situations very well. That is to be expected from a child though, so that is understandable.

The second time, I was around 15-16. This time it didnt go so well, as we all know. I had some personal issues with people who were targetting me directly, and I didnt handle it so way. It eventually got to me, the job stressed me out, and I quit because I didnt want to be in that setting. So I quit out of frustration, but I like to think that I did okay in the start of this membership, as it lasted considerably a lot longer than the rest.

My third time around, which was my previous membership, was where I just wanted to be myself. All the time. And never consider everyones differences. In the end, it didnt work out. As said previously, in a member position, you cant really be just yourself as you are to your friends right of the bat. There is of course a certain standard criteria to reach. I left when my membership trial got extended after 1 month and a half, because I took it WAY to personal. But I've learned from that now, and it was stupid. I can say that much.
1. wtf
2. weird is not bad, it doesn't make him look immature either except for dummies like you.
3. I said in my eyes, there are others that saw vDou as a great member, the people who liked him and enjoyed the way he moderated, spent his time in the server. Your logic is shit in every post you make in the forums.

2. He seems very immature cuz of all that screaming. And his sense of humor is stupid.
3. Who saw vDou as a great member? NO ONE. Even vDou himself said that he wasn't a good member. Your logic is shit kid, not mine.
Nallez
Posts: 950
Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:05 pm
Has thanked: 26 times
Been thanked: 128 times

Re: vDou's Application

Post by Nallez »

K0ntRa wrote:
Nallez wrote:
K0ntRa wrote:
Nallez wrote:
K0ntRa wrote:Pros
funny
mature (kind of)
commands
has a good microphone


Cons
annoying voice :D
activity
I don't think he moderates too much (its hard to tell he isn't very active)
he can be weird sometimes. he can sometimes try to act and talk funny, but fail and turn out weird even tho he doesnt mean to be weird or rude. ("Oh you piece of shit you got no life!").


č0nćŁušł0n
i dunno, EXTEND maybe? and then accept him if he stops being weird from time to time and starts moderating
1. He does moderate
2. The fuck do you mean ''extend him until he stops being weird'' are you fucking serious?
3. How can you put annoying voice as a con?!!??!!

Yes from me, in my eyes vDou has always been an excellent member and he can bring great atmosphere to the server.

1. ...
2. Well he screams and spams mic even while he's not commanding and his sense of humor is kinda weird which makes him look immature.
3. Cuz it's really annoying.

How can you say that he has always been an excellent member? Even he says he's been a bad member (read quote).
The first time, I was a member when I was 14. I got KICKED for being immature, and just not handling situations very well. That is to be expected from a child though, so that is understandable.

The second time, I was around 15-16. This time it didnt go so well, as we all know. I had some personal issues with people who were targetting me directly, and I didnt handle it so way. It eventually got to me, the job stressed me out, and I quit because I didnt want to be in that setting. So I quit out of frustration, but I like to think that I did okay in the start of this membership, as it lasted considerably a lot longer than the rest.

My third time around, which was my previous membership, was where I just wanted to be myself. All the time. And never consider everyones differences. In the end, it didnt work out. As said previously, in a member position, you cant really be just yourself as you are to your friends right of the bat. There is of course a certain standard criteria to reach. I left when my membership trial got extended after 1 month and a half, because I took it WAY to personal. But I've learned from that now, and it was stupid. I can say that much.
1. wtf
2. weird is not bad, it doesn't make him look immature either except for dummies like you.
3. I said in my eyes, there are others that saw vDou as a great member, the people who liked him and enjoyed the way he moderated, spent his time in the server. Your logic is shit in every post you make in the forums.

2. He seems very immature cuz of all that screaming. And his sense of humor is stupid.
3. Who saw vDou as a great member? NO ONE. Even vDou himself said that he wasn't a good member. Your logic is shit kid, not mine.
doeda wrote:I've always liked your moderation style and never saw a flaw in your rule knowledge, you've got my vote.
That's 1 example, looks like you haven't even bothered looking at some peoples replies, bellend.
Cruxell
VIP
Posts: 1771
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:14 pm
Has thanked: 44 times
Been thanked: 80 times

Re: vDou's Application

Post by Cruxell »

Nallez wrote:
K0ntRa wrote:
Nallez wrote:
K0ntRa wrote:
Nallez wrote:
K0ntRa wrote:Pros
funny
mature (kind of)
commands
has a good microphone


Cons
annoying voice :D
activity
I don't think he moderates too much (its hard to tell he isn't very active)
he can be weird sometimes. he can sometimes try to act and talk funny, but fail and turn out weird even tho he doesnt mean to be weird or rude. ("Oh you piece of shit you got no life!").


č0nćŁušł0n
i dunno, EXTEND maybe? and then accept him if he stops being weird from time to time and starts moderating
1. He does moderate
2. The fuck do you mean ''extend him until he stops being weird'' are you fucking serious?
3. How can you put annoying voice as a con?!!??!!

Yes from me, in my eyes vDou has always been an excellent member and he can bring great atmosphere to the server.

1. ...
2. Well he screams and spams mic even while he's not commanding and his sense of humor is kinda weird which makes him look immature.
3. Cuz it's really annoying.

How can you say that he has always been an excellent member? Even he says he's been a bad member (read quote).
The first time, I was a member when I was 14. I got KICKED for being immature, and just not handling situations very well. That is to be expected from a child though, so that is understandable.

The second time, I was around 15-16. This time it didnt go so well, as we all know. I had some personal issues with people who were targetting me directly, and I didnt handle it so way. It eventually got to me, the job stressed me out, and I quit because I didnt want to be in that setting. So I quit out of frustration, but I like to think that I did okay in the start of this membership, as it lasted considerably a lot longer than the rest.

My third time around, which was my previous membership, was where I just wanted to be myself. All the time. And never consider everyones differences. In the end, it didnt work out. As said previously, in a member position, you cant really be just yourself as you are to your friends right of the bat. There is of course a certain standard criteria to reach. I left when my membership trial got extended after 1 month and a half, because I took it WAY to personal. But I've learned from that now, and it was stupid. I can say that much.
1. wtf
2. weird is not bad, it doesn't make him look immature either except for dummies like you.
3. I said in my eyes, there are others that saw vDou as a great member, the people who liked him and enjoyed the way he moderated, spent his time in the server. Your logic is shit in every post you make in the forums.

2. He seems very immature cuz of all that screaming. And his sense of humor is stupid.
3. Who saw vDou as a great member? NO ONE. Even vDou himself said that he wasn't a good member. Your logic is shit kid, not mine.
doeda wrote:I've always liked your moderation style and never saw a flaw in your rule knowledge, you've got my vote.
That's 1 example, looks like you haven't even bothered looking at some peoples replies, bellend.

Doeda only said that he likes his moderating style and rule knowledge. He didn't say anything about his other flaws, and vDou himself admitted that he had a lot of flaws while he was member.
Why are you even arguing with me if he was a good member or not? HE HIMSELF SAID THAT HE WASN'T A GOOD MEMBER!!!
I have bothered looking at peoples replies.
Furthermore, if 10000 people would say he was a good member, but he himself would say that he was a bad member, obviously people would believe him instead of that 10000 people.
Nallez
Posts: 950
Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:05 pm
Has thanked: 26 times
Been thanked: 128 times

Re: vDou's Application

Post by Nallez »

K0ntRa wrote:
Nallez wrote:
K0ntRa wrote:
Nallez wrote:
K0ntRa wrote:
Nallez wrote:
K0ntRa wrote:Pros
funny
mature (kind of)
commands
has a good microphone


Cons
annoying voice :D
activity
I don't think he moderates too much (its hard to tell he isn't very active)
he can be weird sometimes. he can sometimes try to act and talk funny, but fail and turn out weird even tho he doesnt mean to be weird or rude. ("Oh you piece of shit you got no life!").


č0nćŁušł0n
i dunno, EXTEND maybe? and then accept him if he stops being weird from time to time and starts moderating
1. He does moderate
2. The fuck do you mean ''extend him until he stops being weird'' are you fucking serious?
3. How can you put annoying voice as a con?!!??!!

Yes from me, in my eyes vDou has always been an excellent member and he can bring great atmosphere to the server.

1. ...
2. Well he screams and spams mic even while he's not commanding and his sense of humor is kinda weird which makes him look immature.
3. Cuz it's really annoying.

How can you say that he has always been an excellent member? Even he says he's been a bad member (read quote).
The first time, I was a member when I was 14. I got KICKED for being immature, and just not handling situations very well. That is to be expected from a child though, so that is understandable.

The second time, I was around 15-16. This time it didnt go so well, as we all know. I had some personal issues with people who were targetting me directly, and I didnt handle it so way. It eventually got to me, the job stressed me out, and I quit because I didnt want to be in that setting. So I quit out of frustration, but I like to think that I did okay in the start of this membership, as it lasted considerably a lot longer than the rest.

My third time around, which was my previous membership, was where I just wanted to be myself. All the time. And never consider everyones differences. In the end, it didnt work out. As said previously, in a member position, you cant really be just yourself as you are to your friends right of the bat. There is of course a certain standard criteria to reach. I left when my membership trial got extended after 1 month and a half, because I took it WAY to personal. But I've learned from that now, and it was stupid. I can say that much.
1. wtf
2. weird is not bad, it doesn't make him look immature either except for dummies like you.
3. I said in my eyes, there are others that saw vDou as a great member, the people who liked him and enjoyed the way he moderated, spent his time in the server. Your logic is shit in every post you make in the forums.

2. He seems very immature cuz of all that screaming. And his sense of humor is stupid.
3. Who saw vDou as a great member? NO ONE. Even vDou himself said that he wasn't a good member. Your logic is shit kid, not mine.
doeda wrote:I've always liked your moderation style and never saw a flaw in your rule knowledge, you've got my vote.
That's 1 example, looks like you haven't even bothered looking at some peoples replies, bellend.

Doeda only said that he likes his moderating style and rule knowledge. He didn't say anything about his other flaws, and vDou himself admitted that he had a lot of flaws while he was member.
Why are you even arguing with me if he was a good member or not? HE HIMSELF SAID THAT HE WASN'T A GOOD MEMBER!!!
I have bothered looking at peoples replies.
Furthermore, if 10000 people would say he was a good member, but he himself would say that he was a bad member, obviously people would believe him instead of that 10000 people.

Do you honestly have any idea what ''having an opinion'' means? If vDou says he wasn't a good member there might be someone who didn't have any problems with his moderation style and saw no flaws in it, every reply you make the more retarded you make yourself look like, although it's reached the finish line already.
User avatar
Lien~
Posts: 13998
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:08 pm
Location: Wirral - United Kingdom
Has thanked: 179 times
Been thanked: 545 times

Re: vDou's Application

Post by Lien~ »

Could you guys please take this in private? This is an application and spamming will as such be punished...
Veghan
Posts: 1740
Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:28 pm
Location: Belgium
Has thanked: 41 times
Been thanked: 39 times

Re: vDou's Application

Post by Veghan »

Hello there Vdou,

Didn't expect you to apply again (especially not right now). I think most of the people here have good and bad visions on you. In my eyes you can be a good member but you can also be like 'fuck it'. I pesonally see this sometimes when i'm in-game, is this bad? I don't know, some people think it is some don't. Even though i like you as person since we need people that can bring some fun in-game.

But.. there are many cons too, i do not know howlong you will stay now, with this i mean your activity and all the things with it. Last time you left the team because you didn't felt like playing anymore and now you wanna re-apply with even less hours on your 'timer'.

Second thing is your moderating, like i did say above, you can be sometimes like 'fuck it' when evrything is going wrong and that is not how it should be. I do not say this is Always but there are moments when things are wrong and you just joined the ''fun side'' instead of doing something about it.

Third thing is your behaviour, with this i mean not harrasing or shizzle but how you act. You do indeed be weird from time to time, but hey that's how you are. I do not think this should be a con and it also shouldn't be taken up in the admin meeting since it is who you are and in my eyes you shouldn't change that. I do know you got declined for this reason last time but.. why the f*ck should someone change his character ? Not everyone can be the same and it's good to have different kind of members around.

Last but not least, in my eyes you can be the perfect member we need but there are a few things you should change before i am really sure you will be that kind of member. First of all i wanna see you moderate more often. Then i wanna see a helpfull person that knows when to be serieus at the moments he should. I also wanna see your activity going up and see you more around on the server.


I have said a lot and i hope shit is right, i do think an extension should be the correct thing here. Decline is not correct since he has proven in the past he can handle it, it's just his activity and other 'few' things that should be worked on.



Goodluck,
~Veghan
Image
User avatar
vDou
Posts: 1021
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:00 am
Location: Denmark
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 12 times

Re: vDou's Application

Post by vDou »

Holy.. I've been away for like a day and a half, and so much has happened all of a sudden. I guess I'll take the time to adress a few key points.

@Beast I still dont know where your hate for me comes from. As far as I know, I've never done you wrong in any way. But to maybe simmer it down a little, I dont know how the emotes I used as a conversation starter bothered you that much. All in all, it was just an ongoing joke that got out of hand that I eventually quit after being told so. Maybe I'm not seeing your view of this? In any case, I dont think you can judge me over a minor thing that happened 2 years ago to make it a reason to simply say "fuck you". Its not fair.


@Wooden I appreciate your post! Actually giving me in idea of the things I can work on.


@Lien Already talked to you on steam, though gotten no reply.


@ShadowBlade Yes, I took the time to listen to people and remake an application. There seems to be a lot of demand for someone willing to stand up to all the people making a TERRIBLE atmosphere in JB. You were not the one that made me make it though :P


@Anni I get that you hate me. I wanted to make it right, but it just didnt work I guess. Putting our differences aside, I really appreciate you actually reading what I am writing in my application and replies. The thing is, my memory loss is not the matter of this topic. I'd love to explain to you how it works, but I just dont think its the right time, or the right topic to do so. You can google it if you want: Emotional Trauma, Short Term memory loss


@Bart I'm not sure what to make of this. Seems like a useless reply.


@Ken My coming and leaving has already been adressed in my reply to Blood's Post. Or Flanky now.


@Pop I'm certain you can find 1 or 2 cons that I can work on. It just seems like you are glorifying me :P


@K0ntra As I sure have read, all your cons except for activity just seems to be rubbish. You put a line of something I have never even said, completely out of context. You thinking I am weird, you thinking I am not funny, you thinking I have an annoying voice? Thats all just personal. Not fit for an application. And to address the point of me not moderating to much; I am moderating as good as I can. The thing is, with a member online, I find it worthless to even try. I know how hard it is to moderate people without a tag infront of your name. I'll give you a scenario: I'm alone on the server. Member afk for 10 rounds. 4 people are mic spamming at the same time as CT. Only 1 person is commanding. When he dies, people start freekilling all of a sudden because people are starting to leave the commanders area after 2 minutes. A dead guy starts commanding, the CT listens. 15 people gets freekilled in the process. Is there anything I was able to do here, other than just type "Someone please take over". Because without a voice, and without a menu, this situation is impossible to solve as a regular. They wont listen. And no, I am not directly saying I was a bad member. I'm saying I had my imperfections, as EVERYONE has. My moderation was mostly flawless, but my personality and taking things personal was flawed. Which is what I am gonna fix this time around. I hope this settles any doubts you have about me.


@Nallez I appreciate you for defending me, but maybe settle down on the spamming a little, yes? I understand why you're angry at K0ntra, but I believe I have explained things well enough above.


@Veghan Thank you so much for this reply! These are the type of replies I am looking for. You give me stuff to work on, and actually dont put me being different as a CON and say "Fuck you". Thanks! And I understand what you mean about the whole "Fuck it" attitude. Its happened a few times before. The thing is, I kept a list of people that broke the same rules concurrently (I know, its a little tryhard), and I'd usually punish them harder than usual because they would never learn or listen to anything I am trying to help them with. If it so happens I get accepted this time around, I wont make that list and probably just take it chill from now on.. I guess I just had a short fuse with people that refused to take any advice to heart.





@Everyone It seems that the con of me coming and going is appearing a lot. The thing is, I already addressed this in Flanky's post. And from my perspective, I think its being overdone a little bit. Everyone comes and goes as they please. Some dont come back, some come back after 5 years, we're all different. CS 1.6 is an old game, and you have to understand that it does not keep you entertained forever. Its like the old classics of Warcraft 3 and Diablo 2. If you ever played them, you are probably in love with them. But dont play them, because unfortunately they have grown old. And you've already seen everything. -- Every time I leave, I always tend to come back in the spirit of wanting to help around the Jailbreak server. If I see that things are not going accordingly, I feel like I could help out. When I come back, I make applications for the only reason of wanting to lend a helping hand. If all the ex members were to make applications again because they wanted to help out, they would also be in the same place as me. Please dont overdo this con, I simply just want to help out. And no, I cant promise I will stay forever and be your glorious king member. But I'll do my very best to not get burned out as quickly. (Hence the kind of low activity). Which is also a thing I want to touch again. Yes, my activity is kind of on the down low, I get that. I have other games to play, and I enjoy watching TV shows too. CS is kind of just something I play in my off time. I've been doing that for quite a while now, and it seems to work to not burn me out so fast. In my opinion, Some Help, is always better than None.



Thats all there is for me. I hope for more replies.
ImageImage
User avatar
Voropoulo
neonDragon Admin
Posts: 1692
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:24 pm
Location: Greece
Has thanked: 143 times
Been thanked: 150 times
Contact:

Re: vDou's Application

Post by Voropoulo »

Helloo vDou!

Pros
- Active on game
- Very good English
- Mature
- Rule knowledge
- Working mic
- Good commander
- Funny guy to play with
- Community know you
- One of my favorite voices in jb

Cons
- Sometimes you get mad more than its need it to.
- I would like to see some reports at forum by you
- You are not so active at forum

To sum up, i think that you are a great guy even if you don't like fun members -.- I haven't decide for you. I'm like 60-40. I vote extended for now but maybe I'll choose my vote to yes if you fix some of your cons. At least the forum activity mate. Good luck!! Wish the best.
Image
User avatar
vDou
Posts: 1021
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:00 am
Location: Denmark
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 12 times

Re: vDou's Application

Post by vDou »

Voropoulo wrote:Cons
- Sometimes you get mad more than its need it to.
- I would like to see some reports at forum by you
- You are not so active at forum

To sum up, i think that you are a great guy even if you don't like fun members -.- I haven't decide for you. I'm like 60-40. I vote extended for now but maybe I'll choose my vote to yes if you fix some of your cons. At least the forum activity mate. Good luck!! Wish the best.

I am probably the most active person on this forum that you will ever find. I check here about 5-10 times a day. I just dont find posting necessary.
And the mad part, I'm not sure what you mean? :o
I usually never get mad at anyone. Maybe you have mistaken a joke?
The reports thing.. Its like last time. I'd rather let members do it. I dont record all the time due to hard disc space issues. And starting to record in the middle of something happening leaves everything out of context.
ImageImage
User avatar
Mystic
Posts: 1614
Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:42 pm
Location: <script>alert("hey")</script>
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 101 times

Re: vDou's Application

Post by Mystic »

vDonger, you are an intelligent guy, trying to always be funny and cheerful. yes trying, you are not funny, sorry not sorry.
I have had respect for you at most times, even a little now, after seeing your nudes. You are the kinda guy that wouldn't be afraid to deal with nerds trying to mess up jailbreak, smartasses being like "ehh shitmember i just got freekilled HALP". Also love your accents when commanding, definitely a huge plus, especially when you throw in a little of that racial stereotype in there, keep that up!

conclusion: even tho yer a beta fag i say yes
Ayyyylmaooooo
Spoiler!
ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็ṃ̤̯͙̮̺͚̩̜̫̮̖̳̮̭̣
nD is kinda like my Grandma, it's way beyond its experation date, mentally it's reached childhood again and it sometimes soils itself. But it just won't die.
-Jellow
Image
User avatar
Voropoulo
neonDragon Admin
Posts: 1692
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:24 pm
Location: Greece
Has thanked: 143 times
Been thanked: 150 times
Contact:

Re: vDou's Application

Post by Voropoulo »

vDou wrote:
Voropoulo wrote:Cons
- Sometimes you get mad more than its need it to.
- I would like to see some reports at forum by you
- You are not so active at forum

To sum up, i think that you are a great guy even if you don't like fun members -.- I haven't decide for you. I'm like 60-40. I vote extended for now but maybe I'll choose my vote to yes if you fix some of your cons. At least the forum activity mate. Good luck!! Wish the best.

I am probably the most active person on this forum that you will ever find. I check here about 5-10 times a day. I just dont find posting necessary.
And the mad part, I'm not sure what you mean? :o
I usually never get mad at anyone. Maybe you have mistaken a joke?
The reports thing.. Its like last time. I'd rather let members do it. I dont record all the time due to hard disc space issues. And starting to record in the middle of something happening leaves everything out of context.
Well, I couldn't know about your forum activity so i had to mention it.

About the mad thing, i mean that you are trying to be funny and pleasure guy by "screaming" and i agree. Its funny. I love it. But sometimes you overdoing it.

As for the reports, I couldn't know about it too. It's nice that you are calling members/admins and i believe you.

Now that we made it clearer, i can't find any good reasons to not be accepted. I change my vote to YES.
Image
Cruxell
VIP
Posts: 1771
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:14 pm
Has thanked: 44 times
Been thanked: 80 times

Re: vDou's Application

Post by Cruxell »

Nallez, consider asking a friend (if you have one, which would be surprising) to explain you what I said.
If vDou himself said he was a bad member, there's no need to read what other people think about it. Why would vDou lie?
Send me a PM if you wanna continue this talk.


@K0ntra 1. As I sure have read, all your cons except for activity just seems to be rubbish.
2. You put a line of something I have never even said, completely out of context.
3.You thinking I am weird, you thinking I am not funny, you thinking I have an annoying voice? Thats all just personal. Not fit for an application.
4. And to address the point of me not moderating to much; I am moderating as good as I can. The thing is, with a member online, I find it worthless to even try. I know how hard it is to moderate people without a tag infront of your name. I'll give you a scenario: I'm alone on the server. Member afk for 10 rounds. 4 people are mic spamming at the same time as CT. Only 1 person is commanding. When he dies, people start freekilling all of a sudden because people are starting to leave the commanders area after 2 minutes. A dead guy starts commanding, the CT listens. 15 people gets freekilled in the process. Is there anything I was able to do here, other than just type "Someone please take over". Because without a voice, and without a menu, this situation is impossible to solve as a regular. They wont listen.
5. And no, I am not directly saying I was a bad member. I'm saying I had my imperfections, as EVERYONE has. My moderation was mostly flawless, but my personality and taking things personal was flawed. Which is what I am gonna fix this time around. I hope this settles any doubts you have about me.

1. Okay I admit I shouldn't have put annoying voice as a con. That was a mistake and I'll edit it. Don't take this wrong, but I get this feeling (I might be mistaking) that you are changing your voice when you speak to make it more funny. I'm sorry if this is not true, but if it is then you should maybe consider stop changing your voice because IMO it isn't funny. At all. And you don't moderate too often (once again, it's hard to tell you aren't very active). You can be weird from time to time.
2. One time when you were online you tried to make lame jokes when someone would kill you or hit you or something like that ("You piece of shit you got no life"). You meant to say this in a funny way but it's not funny. I CLEARLY remember this and I am not wrong. You can deny this if you want but there is no way for either of us to support what we are stating with evidence.
3. Some other people have also said that you can be a little weird from time to time, and weird is very close to immature. Yes, you're 20 but you might seem immature to those who don't know that. And, can you read? I put funny as a pro.
4. Most of the times it is easy to moderate, and if there are a lot of rule breakers who don't listen to you, then you should type with /me because it is much easier to see text that way. And you are almost always a CT, you obviously can use your mic anytime so you could moderate with a microphone. And if someone continues rulebreaking then just take proof of him rulebreaking and make a ban report on him on the forums. All others who have seriously applied for member are doing that (Zero, CrisP0, Hunie). You should seriously start doing that if you wanna be a member. It would be even better if the server is full of rulebreakers. You could just switch yourself to Spectators, start recording a demo and spectating rulebreakers one by one. You would obviously see someone breaking the rules.
5. Well, you got kicked once for being immature and the other two times you left for a reason. How can the admins know that you won't just leave again when there is little members and you are needed?

vDou start reporting people, moderating, be more active and stop mic spamming if you want to be a member. It's not really spamming but it can sometimes be so frikin annoying if you are screaming while others are commanding. If it's Simon Says Ts could hear the commander wrong if you are talking while he's talking.
My vote is still the same, extend.

P.S: I edited your post into parts for convenience.
User avatar
Mystic
Posts: 1614
Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:42 pm
Location: <script>alert("hey")</script>
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 101 times

Re: vDou's Application

Post by Mystic »

You could just switch yourself to Spectators, start recording a demo and spectating rulebreakers one by one
He'd have to sit in spectator the entirety of the time he spends on nD in this case, lol. Wouldn't want him turning out like one of the hardcore members sitting in spectator all day, treating the server like a fucking concentration camp.
Ayyyylmaooooo
Spoiler!
ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็ṃ̤̯͙̮̺͚̩̜̫̮̖̳̮̭̣
nD is kinda like my Grandma, it's way beyond its experation date, mentally it's reached childhood again and it sometimes soils itself. But it just won't die.
-Jellow
Image
Locked

Return to “Accepted Applications”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests