Page 1 of 2

Back again!

Posted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:18 pm
by Wongerz
- Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:54011579

- NickName: Jubia or Wongerz

- Age: 16

- Gender: Male

- Experience Level (including any previous admin work): Nothing at all, just VIP stuff that I used to gain that experience and was member back in September 2015

- Average amount of time on our servers per day: It depends it can be 1-4 hours, weekdays a lot less but weekends a lot more

- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers?
August 1st 2012 so around 3 years ago, I played Jailbreak

- After answering these questions, please provide a brief introduction of your life (hobbies, studies etc.) as well as your motivation for helping to moderate our servers.

Sport ;
I love football as a young child, I played with a team called Wattsfield in a local area when I first started playing football I found it really weird but then I got the hang of it. My first trophy with the team was the local area league which made us unbeaten for ages. Then we went on to win the local league for 5 years in a row and also we won another local tournament 6 years in a row and another 4 years in a row we went other big cities like Blackpool it was very hard we entered it three times but won only once got to a semi final and quarter final. But sadly after 8 years together as a team we fell apart and I was very sad because I wanted to play till I have 16. Then I joined a new club further away from home and it is because I go to a royal grammar school and I board so now I play for another club but life has to go on so I dealt with it. I don't just only play football, at school I played: table tennis, badminton, handball, cricket and rugby. a very vast range of sports which I enjoyed very much. Our rugby team is not the best but we try and try to improve which I am in the A team for as well as cricket sometimes. Sport has been a very big in my life because I love doing it so much that I want to try out other sports as well.

Gaming ;
I mainly play on Counter Strike, I have other games such as Half Life, Call of Duty and Counter Strike Zero. I play on Counter Strike the most but if I get bored of it I go on the other games that I have. I got to say gaming is one of hobbies though but I don't spend on it all the time, so I hope you don't think that.

Future ;
The future is hard to tell now because I am very young still but I go to say that I hope I do well academically which is the main thing so I can I have a good job when I am older. My aim is to get good A-levels and GCSE's and then go to a good university and then go into sport for university. Things can change during the next ten years of my life so anything could happen. Obviously I won't play Counter Strike all my life, there will be a point where I have to stop and leave because of family and work.

Other random stuff ;
Well in my spare time I do a lot of other things with my friends especially, we play on the Xbox, listen to music, play man hunt (if you have heard of it), talk to my friends and other random stuff you can think off. I currently live in a boarding house with like 24 other people and we all have our ups and downs at this age so we tend to do a lot of stuff together.

- Studies :

Work ;
My GCSE's are in about 4 months time so I have some time to play some games before I start the exams. I have recently finished my mock exams

Subjects ;
I am studying 11 subjects at the moment and it's great to be honest with but it is hard work as well

School Overall ;
I mean I am aiming really high in my GCSEs and A-Levels so that is one positive thing but on the other hand I don't know if I will actually commit myself into actually putting ll that effort into it. Sometimes I feel that I need to take a break so I can rest myself.

- My motivation for helping to moderate our servers.
First question is Why? I can't be bothered with people these days free killing and constantly harassing other people which causes chaos in the server and people leave. All I want to do is do what is best needed for what member should do report, play with people and enjoy playing at the most. Powers are irrelevant in a way to me as people can stop things if they are taught the rules and a fully aware that members are around. Helping out is what nD needs that's all

My last three apps if anyone wanted to look at it
----> viewtopic.php?f=61&t=22044
----> viewtopic.php?f=61&t=19565
----> viewtopic.php?f=60&t=23911

If anyone has anything to say to me about this application feel free to PM me or message me on Steam, and feel free to respond with your replies.

Re: Back again!

Posted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:47 pm
by Haffish
In my opinion you're way to early to apply after coming back from your exams (?), and you will probably get accepted regarding with other applications got accepted last admin meeting, and if you compare you with the others you're probably good to the team, anyways. I'm insecure about your activity but meh, gl

Re: Back again!

Posted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:49 pm
by KING SNEL
u stayin?

Re: Back again!

Posted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:05 pm
by Wongerz
I'm not SneL wrote:u stayin?
Not sure what you mean by am I staying. Yes I applied I am will stay for longer this time.

Re: Back again!

Posted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:58 pm
by KING SNEL
Jubia wrote:
I'm not SneL wrote:u stayin?
Not sure what you mean by am I staying. Yes I applied I am will stay for longer this time.
I meant if you are staying for real, most members leaves then apply back, then leaves then apply back. but if u are staying you got my yes

Re: Back again!

Posted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:55 am
by flanky
Although you may say you've had school or whatnot, I don't doubt your skills as a member but you're too alike other members where you decide to chop and choose when you join and leave. Whether it was school for a month I'm sure the admin team would've accepted your reasoning behind it but the constant leaving of members and rejoining after a period with little playing time after "returning" like you have yourself is surely a red flag in my books.

I'm going to vote for an extend until you fix your activity and prove that you're wanting your membership back. BOL.

Re: Back again!

Posted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:59 am
by Veghan
Hello there Jubia,

First of all your last leaving post was a bit meh, leaving for examens is .. You could have just been gone for 2 weeks without even leaving. I do still believe you're/ you will be a good member but like some people stated above, i really wanna be sure you stay this time. Not for x amount of months but for a long time.

Let us see you really wanne be active to become a good member and then you got my vote. But for now my vote is blank.

Re: Back again!

Posted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:14 pm
by Wongerz
KingFlaNky wrote:Although you may say you've had school or whatnot, I don't doubt your skills as a member but you're too alike other members where you decide to chop and choose when you join and leave. Whether it was school for a month I'm sure the admin team would've accepted your reasoning behind it but the constant leaving of members and rejoining after a period with little playing time after "returning" like you have yourself is surely a red flag in my books.

I'm going to vote for an extend until you fix your activity and prove that you're wanting your membership back. BOL.
Veghan wrote:Hello there Jubia,

First of all your last leaving post was a bit meh, leaving for examens is .. You could have just been gone for 2 weeks without even leaving. I do still believe you're/ you will be a good member but like some people stated above, i really wanna be sure you stay this time. Not for x amount of months but for a long time.

Let us see you really wanne be active to become a good member and then you got my vote. But for now my vote is blank.
Thank you for your replies, regarding the activity thing I will try my best to make myself active!

Re: Back again!

Posted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:29 pm
by dArra;]
Far as I remember, last time you applied you had my support.
Anyway after you got accepted, you had a bit too rough/hard way to moderate (in my opinion ofc.) during your first month. Anyway you were willing to change yourself, you even asked my opinion about your moderating style in private, I gave my opinion and I saw you changing your way during your 2nd month. <- +1

If you stay active, I would like to see you back in the team. We need more members these days when the server is full most of the day.

Good luck mate :obscene-drinkingcheers:

Re: Back again!

Posted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:58 pm
by Wongerz
dArra;] wrote:Far as I remember, last time you applied you had my support.
Anyway after you got accepted, you had a bit too rough/hard way to moderate (in my opinion ofc.) during your first month. Anyway you were willing to change yourself, you even asked my opinion about your moderating style in private, I gave my opinion and I saw you changing your way during your 2nd month. <- +1

If you stay active, I would like to see you back in the team. We need more members these days when the server is full most of the day.

Good luck mate :obscene-drinkingcheers:
Thanks Darra for the feedback!

Re: Back again!

Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:03 am
by SNap
Ello Wongerz,

You're a nice fella and I really like how you moderate and talk with people. You got knowledge thats for sure and im just gonna give you my yes.

Pro's:
-Active
-Understands the rules
-I think you were a member before so I can tell you that you are already ready for the team.

Cons:
Can't think of one ur just a perfect participant

Re: Back again!

Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:59 am
by Mr MicheL
Wongerz for member!! :)

My vote is: Yes

Re: Back again!

Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:18 am
by wodeen++
Hello Wongerz

You're good player and very helpful but i didn't see you commanding before

but i think you were in the team already so no need to say anything else:)

Yes for me

Good Luck

Re: Back again!

Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:29 pm
by gucci
damn daniel back at it again with the cheeky app damn daniel back at it again with the cheeky app damn daniel back at it again with the cheeky app damn daniel back at it again with the cheeky app damn daniel back at it again with the cheeky app damn daniel back at it again with the cheeky app damn daniel back at it again with the cheeky app damn daniel back at it again with the cheeky app damn daniel back at it again with the cheeky app damn daniel back at it again with the cheeky app damn daniel back at it again with the cheeky app


yes for Wongerz hes so toxic in game like every other member on nD*toxicbreak lol xd

User received a forum warning for this post

Re: Back again!

Posted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:47 pm
by Konijn
Accepted: Contact me for your induction