[Accepted] zapt0r

All accepted Applications are stored here.
zapt0r
neonDragon Admin

zapt0r

Post by zapt0r »

Kind Regard :D
zapt0r
Last edited by zapt0r on Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Regards,
zapt0r
Sloth

Re: zapt0r

Post by Sloth »

who are u?
These users thanked the author Sloth for the post:
Thorri
aNNeh

Post by aNNeh »

^ exactly, you freekill without a single word, dont cmd, dont stand out, never moderate, hardly talk at all, not even known to much people, play around, provoke as CT, just no
Spoiler!

Veghan

Post by Veghan »

Hello there Zaptor,

Like most of us we probly don't know you. I saw you a few times in-game but that's it, also not active on forums and stuff. I see you have a lot of experience what is a con but there are not that many cons since you recently started playing again. I think you should find your way inside the community before getting accepted.

You might be motivated and active but there is a lot more you need to get accepted.

I will list a few things you should do/work on:

* Commanding: Try to command decent and good rounds, this because i ddin't hear you commanding yet, so i don't know what you can and what you can't.
* Rules: I'm unsure if you know all the rules. Try to get to known them all.
*Standing out: You are far away from standing out, no one knows you. If you wanna become a member you should be known by people so they can PM you on steam if something is wrong and so.
* etc..

There are guides to become a good commander and stuff might wanna take look at it. For the rest it's clear that it's too soon for you to become a member.
Watch Your Head

Post by Watch Your Head »

anni h wrote:^ exactly, you freekill without a single word, dont cmd, dont stand out, never moderate, hardly talk at all, not even known to much people, play around, provoke as CT, just no
you're the most vile, vicious person i have ever met in this community, for real you're like posion please just stfu will you? i really am restraining myself from saying something really bad for real. You're not trolling you're just simply an evil b****.

Back on topic, you seem like a decent guy, try to be more active in the servers (interact with players, moderate etc), try to work on your commanding skills and you should be fine, giving the member we have right now. Good luck.
These users thanked the author Watch Your Head for the post:
aNNeh
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

Watch, it might not have been the nicest way for him to hear his cons from Anni's perspective but Anni didn't do enough to for you to go there. Please keep this topic on track and don't let it blow further out of proportion.

As for you Zaptor, I think you seem like a kind fella who could prolly become member in the near future. I however feel like you need to try a little later personally, let the community get to know you and play for a while you are integrating. Get into the forum's system and work on how to moderate in-game and stand out there.

The very best of luck.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
zapt0r
neonDragon Admin

Post by zapt0r »

Thank you for replies guys, even though I don't recognize my self in some of them. I hope to see the community to grow, as there are not many communities as this left in 1.6.

As for you Shadi; I understand your point of view, concerned that I'm quite new to this particular community.

I will work on getting my "name" out there and get to know you guys. See you guys in the nearest future on the forum and in the servers.

Regards,
zapt0r
Regards,
zapt0r
aNNeh

Post by aNNeh »

Watch Your Head wrote:
anni h wrote:^ exactly, you freekill without a single word, dont cmd, dont stand out, never moderate, hardly talk at all, not even known to much people, play around, provoke as CT, just no
you're the most vile, vicious person i have ever met in this community, for real you're like posion please just stfu will you? i really am restraining myself from saying something really bad for real. You're not trolling you're just simply an evil b****.
Don't worry I told him to say that :)

My point of view changed a little, the plan worked out, he started cmding and got more open to others. ^^ keep working on that
Spoiler!

Neon

Post by Neon »

i saw u free kill 2 times without any reason + maybe u dont know rules but i say you good commander and u never warn players you just kill
sry but No.
zapt0r
neonDragon Admin

Post by zapt0r »

Ty for reply Neon; For you, I can't remember to recall this incident. However, if this is true I'll just say I'm sorry if I have ever freekilled you or anyone else, I do stand by the policy of warnshooting before you get killed.

Regards,
zap0t
Regards,
zapt0r
Z!kooo

Post by Z!kooo »

Pro's

- Friendly
- Knows by others
- Helps others with problems
- Uses his vip to moderate the server (Which is in my eyes a good opinion)
- Active
- Knows the rules very well

Con's

- None

Yes Yes
zapt0r
neonDragon Admin

Post by zapt0r »

Z!kooo wrote:Pro's

- Friendly
- Knows by others
- Helps others with problems
- Uses his vip to moderate the server (Which is in my eyes a good opinion)
- Active
- Knows the rules very well

Con's

- None

Yes Yes
Ty for reply Ziko :)

Just for the record ( I don't have VIP ) ;) 8-)
Regards,
zapt0r
Sloth

Post by Sloth »

Well I finally got to see something from you in jailbreak, and for me it seems really promising. You are a nice decent guy that has a good moderation level, you are starting to get more and more known by people that didnt know you, and you have some really good suggestions in the forum. Keep this up and I am sure you will be accepted

Yes from me
wHx

Post by wHx »

He is a good guy enjoyable to play with knows the rules and never see him break them good commander mature and calm, moderate the server and explain to the new players in the server what's allowed or not, and he's active so in my opinion he is good member material, the only natural he got is that he stopped playing here for 1 year and he just came back so it's just a matter of time for him to join the member team, so it's a YES from me, gl with your app and hope u get accepted mate .
Playboy

Post by Playboy »

Pro's

- Maturity
- Experience
- Can command
- Respectful
- Active
- Can tolaerate and show authority

Neutral

- Forum Activity
- Reports

Cons

None

I see you active everyday on a daily basis. You can command and seem very mature however I thing I need you to fix is your forum activity. However I know you working on that so it is a yes from me. Good luck :)

Return to “Accepted Applications”