[Accepted] Application Waschera

All accepted Applications are stored here.
dArra;]

Re: Application Waschera

Post by dArra;] »

If you stay active, I don't see any reason why you shouldn't get accepted. Back in the days when you/we were members I had never anything to complain about your moderating style, and I doubt I will have in future.
Good luck fella.

"No one dies a virgin, life fucks us all"
Coby

Post by Coby »

Bixplus wrote:Meh noty. Wait some more weeks before you apply. You just came back like 2-4weeks ago, and your acvity is not the best now. Image

+ Could you explain why you wrote this on 25 apply?" I'm not sure about this new trend that has started, where old members comming back then 2 days later think it's ok for them to apply again."
Then you do it your self? xDdddxddxdXXXddddd
I'm honestly interested in your response to bix question as it's sort of hypocritical. Furthermore I wasn't playing when you were a member and therefore can't judge how you did etc.
From what I see of you now isn't very impressive tbh. You command sometimes but apart from that I don't see you trying to improve the server in game, maybe I'm missing something.
I'm however sure you'd handle the powers without a problem but would like to see more effort from you as the member position should be deserved, Blank for now.
:=)
some people make it rain…. but im so chill i make it snow.
Waschera

Post by Waschera »

Coby wrote:
Bixplus wrote:Meh noty. Wait some more weeks before you apply. You just came back like 2-4weeks ago, and your acvity is not the best now. Image

+ Could you explain why you wrote this on 25 apply?" I'm not sure about this new trend that has started, where old members comming back then 2 days later think it's ok for them to apply again."
Then you do it your self? xDdddxddxdXXXddddd
I'm honestly interested in your response to bix question as it's sort of hypocritical. Furthermore I wasn't playing when you were a member and therefore can't judge how you did etc.
From what I see of you now isn't very impressive tbh. You command sometimes but apart from that I don't see you trying to improve the server in game, maybe I'm missing something.
I'm however sure you'd handle the powers without a problem but would like to see more effort from you as the member position should be deserved, Blank for now.
I didn't see his question until now since he edited in later. I actually started to play again at the end of summer but had to take a break since i was moving to a new city. That is why there is a gap in between my activity.

To answer you concern about how i am right now in game it's the same answer i gave to starzy and that i wrote in the application. I am playing on a shitty laptop right now. I lag every time i look at the ts and i only have this shitty built inn mic that makes it hard for me to command properly. That is why i have not been commanding as much as i used to. I will get my gaming computer next week, with my headset, so then i will be back in full action.
"If one man can create so much hate, imagine all the love we can create together!"

Coby

Post by Coby »

Sounds fair, gl!
:=)
some people make it rain…. but im so chill i make it snow.
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

You are observant but I think you are a bit quiet considering how much you are playing and how often you are CT. Stand out a little more and try to look confident when you moderate.

You were actually a decent member last time you were one, could be mean to say but try to find that part of you again and you'll most likely have my support :)
These users thanked the author Shadi for the post:
Laprot the Freekiller
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
hybRid

Post by hybRid »

Not much to add as i know you verry well, you did an amazing job on Jailbreak when u where a member so you got my vote buddy. yes
Show no love, it will only kills u..
Sloth

Post by Sloth »

Spoiler!
u were a good member before and u became active again, i think you should get accepted
KING SNEL

Post by KING SNEL »

sometimes u just 2 strict man, other then that you did a good job before so why shouldn't he get hes member back again.
dafran

Post by dafran »

sorry its a no from me, you dont even know all of the rules, even one of the most basic ones

https://youtu.be/MUbX0vIGBlg
When the cells open, the Ts are supposed to obey to the given command. If they don't they have to get warned, so they have a chance to stay alive. Depending on the situation, at least one warning has to be given, except when the situation is critical. If Ts continue disobeying, didn't participate in progress of the round (for example: hiding the whole round), or rebel against CT, they can get killed. The CT needs to see this act - being assured because of other factors (hearing something, scoreboard etc...) is not sufficient. To keep it short: If you didn't see it then it didn't happen.

I didn't follow the current command and got killed without any warning shots although the CT was supposed to give those, what can I do? I got killed without any reason, what can I do?
Notice the CT, or a member to keep an eye on him. Do NOT spam or request any punishment (omg ban him). That applies for any freekill in general.

Escaping Ts before the day is called by the commander:
- If the T is already at another area and a day gets announced, and he is seen at a complete other place, he can be killed
- If the T escapes and stands next to the cage/line (whatever is closest to the cells of the two), then he needs to be told what to do.

Why am I supposed to give warning shots and how many do I have to give each T and in which situations?
Ts should receive the possibility to change their behavior and obey to the officers. Warnings should be at least given once, depending on the situation. If a terrorist is on his way to escape, enter a restricted area, or rebel, one warning is enough, since more are time-critical.

Warnings: Verbal warnings to disobeying Ts, which can include warning shots. Has to be given at least once, when the situation is not critical. Also, the warning itself should be more verbally, than with multiple shots.
(there was no commander nor any day called, and as you can see, i was heading to the cage area)

there is literally 5 rules covering warnings shots

you do this alot Waschera, this is just an example of you doing it to me.

i mean hey, noones perfect.. i even broke theese rules 3 days ago, but im not going for member though
Waschera

Post by Waschera »

- If the T is already at another area and a day gets announced, and he is seen at a complete other place, he can be killed

Enough said.
You are far away from the cage and does i killed you. Maybe i could have been a lot nicer and tried to guide you to the cage with my mic when another ct was trying to command but i didnt.
Last edited by Waschera on Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"If one man can create so much hate, imagine all the love we can create together!"

dafran

Post by dafran »

since you edited your post, ill edit mine aswell to answer you again

Waschera wrote:- If the T is already at another area and a day gets announced, and he is seen at a complete other place, he can be killed

Enough said.
You are far away from the cage and does i killed you. Maybe i could have been a lot nicer and tried to guide you to the cage with my mic when another ct was trying to command but i didnt.

read the rule Waschera, it also states "and a day gets announced" which didnt happend, if you watch the youtube clip

it doesnt matter what you want to do or how you feel, you have to follow the rules, especially at your situation
Waschera

Post by Waschera »

dafran wrote:since you edited your post, ill edit mine aswell to answer you again

Waschera wrote:- If the T is already at another area and a day gets announced, and he is seen at a complete other place, he can be killed

Enough said.

read the rule Waschera, it also states "and a day gets announced" which didnt happend, if you watch the youtube clip

it doesnt matter what you want to do or how you feel, you have to follow the rules, especially at your situation
Next time copy everything dafran.
Escaping Ts before the day is called by the commander:
- If the T escapes and stands next to the cage/line (whatever is closest to the cells of the two), then he needs to be told what to do.

In case of the CT killing the T, it is NOT a freekill, since getting killed is the risk the T takes by trying to escape.
As i said i could have taken you to the cage, but i didnt. Maybe i'll be more lenient next time but you were to far away from the cage for comfort. I might be to strict sometimes so thats something i probably can work on. Sometimes at least.

Btw thank you everyone for your reply's.

dafran

Post by dafran »

Waschera wrote:
In case of the CT killing the T, it is NOT a freekill, since getting killed is the risk the T takes by trying to escape.
As i said i could have taken you to the cage, but i didnt. Maybe i'll be more lenient next time but you were to far away from the cage for comfort.

did you just make that rule up yourself? because i cant seem to find it in the jailbreak extended rules thread.

literally all 5 rules above states that you cant kill without warning if theese requirements are not met:

simon says
day has been announced and is seen at a completely other place
T has a gun
T still rebels after warning shots

even if that rule you just made up exists, 5 other rules goes against it

also if that rule even exists, which i highly doubt it does, clarify "escape", because "escaping" could mean running outside in jb_snow, and they certainly have to be warn shot

its not a "maybe ill be more lenient next time" its a fact, you have to be more lenient
Waschera

Post by Waschera »

Well then i think you should take a closer look at the jail guide. I'm not a person that would do something like make up that, at least not when it can easily be proven wrong.

If you look at the first page of the nd* jail guide you find the last post by quicksilver on the first page. There you can find what you are looking for.

For me having to be more lenient. I guess i have taken that way of playing from back in the day and brought it back now. You broke the rules back then, you got killed. I think that people are way to lenient on the rules now a days. If you break the rules you risk getting killed and me killing you then is your fault, not mine. If people were to live everytime they break a rules that is a risk for them to be killed, the game wouldn't be fair. I admit that i also bend the rules from time to time, but never so that it affects another person playing on the server.

dafran

Post by dafran »

Waschera wrote:Well then i think you should take a closer look at the jail guide. I'm not a person that would do something like make up that, at least not when it can easily be proven wrong.

If you look at the first page of the nd* jail guide you find the last post by quicksilver on the first page. There you can find what you are looking for.

For me having to be more lenient. I guess i have taken that way of playing from back in the day and brought it back now. You broke the rules back then, you got killed. I think that people are way to lenient on the rules now a days. If you break the rules you risk getting killed and me killing you then is your fault, not mine. If people were to live everytime they break a rules that is a risk for them to be killed, the game wouldn't be fair. I admit that i also bend the rules from time to time, but never so that it affects another person playing on the server.

ok, the rule is there, couldnt find it sorry

so i guess we are allowed to kill anyone in or outside vents at any point of time in any map, your clear. good job finding your way out of this, my bad for not knowing the rules. my vote is now neutral

it is still not a yes because you are way too strict, killing anyone who makes the wrong moves

Return to “Accepted Applications”