[Accepted] Application Waschera

All accepted Applications are stored here.
Waschera

Application Waschera

Post by Waschera »

- Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:25817717

- Nickname: Waschera

- Sex: Male

- Experience Level (including any previous admin work):
Used to be a member here on nD, but left due to various reasons.

- Average amount of time on our servers per day:
1-3 hours, maybe more, maybe less. It really depends as it will do to anyone playing games whilst trying to maintain a social life.
I started to play again at the end of summer, but had to take a break due to me moving to a new city. Didn’t have a pc or internet at the beginning but now that I have moved into my own apartment I do. Playing on a shitty laptop at the moment, but next week I will get my gaming computer down here and then I’ll be able to command and play properly.

- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers?
Started to play back in 2009 but didn’t join the forums until 2011. Don’t know why really, just didn’t really pay attention to all the adverts back then that told us to join. Heck I didn’t even know that there was more servers than jailbreak until mid-2010. Was only 13 when I started here though and it’s been a heck of a journey up until now.
- Do you have a working mic?
I do have a mic, not that good though. As I said I will get my computer and headset next week so then I will be back in full action.

- After answering these questions, please provide a brief introduction of your life (hobbies, studies etc.
My real name is Jørgen. I’m from Norway. Recently moved to the city Trondheim to attend Sør-Trøndelag University College. I am forced to take a year of Preparatory Course to an engineering degree, since I have a vocational education. Missing some math and physics. I will probably stay in Trondheim next year and take and engineering education.

I’m originally from Harstad, a small town up north in Norway. I lived there with my family until a few weeks ago when I moved in by myself. Pretty exited living on my own for the first time.
Stuff I’m interested in is Football, gaming and music. Standard stuff really.

- Motivation for helping to moderate our servers:
I’m not going to lie to you, one of the reasons I left last time were due to the drop of players in jailbreak. Most of my “friends” and people I enjoyed playing with had left and there was I left behind with a server that was dying, motivation dropping every day. Now the server is back up, with new players joining every day and old timers coming back. I wasn’t sure that I would come back. I was thinking about it at the end of summer, but I concluded that I was going to move to a new city, where a new life was waiting for me. I wasn’t sure if I would get the time to play but now that I have been here for a while and I see that school won’t take as much time as I thought I went back to jailbreak and I found some of the motivation used to have. You need members that are able to be active and being able to moderate now. New people are joining every day and they need a lot of moderation. I believe I’ll be able to handle that “job”.

Hope you took your time to read all this and I’m looking forward to your answers.
"If one man can create so much hate, imagine all the love we can create together!"

k1ngfoxxy
Former Cleaning Lady

Re: Application Waschera

Post by k1ngfoxxy »

Yes, please!! My 2nd favourite jail member, I always liked your moderation style, mainly because you're quite the opposite of me. I'm more of a softy, lenient, you were a bit more harsh in moderating, and we need that. Not to mention that with your commanding, you always bring an energy-filled fun atmosphere to the server. Good luck Waschi, although you won't need it :)
big d energy
CammY -fs-

Post by CammY -fs- »

Just another one that leaves and applies when it gets active again. Just because the server dies it doesn't mean you have to "leave" and now the massive horde of players you apply back. Despite everything you've done for nD, its stupid that you leave due to the "decline" and reapply because of the "uphaul" again. My vote is no and anyone that has common sense will agree with what I say.
These users thanked the author CammY -fs- for the post (total 2):
Путинтебяобстрелит, aNNeh
Razor8182

Post by Razor8182 »

Pros
good commander
have a mic
don't harass
been a member before
Know the rules

Cons
Racism

Well I want to give you a No but I will give you a Yes pros is more than cons so I can't say no
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

cammYs wrote:Just another one that leaves and applies when it gets active again. Just because the server dies it doesn't mean you have to "leave" and now the massive horde of players you apply back. Despite everything you've done for nD, its stupid that you leave due to the "decline" and reapply because of the "uphaul" again. My vote is no and anyone that has common sense will agree with what I say.
This argument is controversial, if a server is declining and you therefore lose interest in it and come back when you think it's interesting again what's the issue if he's ready - again, you'd be declining free help.

(I'm not saying he's ready or not, need a few days to observe him and then maybe I can give an elaborated post later on).
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Sloth

Post by Sloth »

Razor do you have any proof about the racism?
Last edited by Sloth on Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Путинтебяобстрелит

Post by Путинтебяобстрелит »

Meh noty. Wait some more weeks before you apply. You just came back like 2-4weeks ago, and your acvity is not the best now. Image

+ Could you explain why you wrote this on 25 apply?" I'm not sure about this new trend that has started, where old members comming back then 2 days later think it's ok for them to apply again."
Then you do it your self? xDdddxddxdXXXddddd
Last edited by Путинтебяобстрелит on Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
16:28 - .Cell.: cause ur black
Russia will rape ya.
Waschera

Post by Waschera »

Razor8182 wrote: Cons
Racism
I really want to know when you ever saw me being racist.
cammYs wrote:Just another one that leaves and applies when it gets active again. Just because the server dies it doesn't mean you have to "leave" and now the massive horde of players you apply back. Despite everything you've done for nD, its stupid that you leave due to the "decline" and reapply because of the "uphaul" again. My vote is no and anyone that has common sense will agree with what I say.
I understand your view on this cammy, but i don't agree with it. I left because the server was pretty much dead yes. Almost all of the people i actually enjoyed playing with had either left themselves or were not playing jb/CS anymore. I didn't enjoy playing anymore, and when eventually there was enough players on to actually try to have a good time i didn't. So I decided to leave because i didn't see this changing, at least not in the near future.
Now here we are and the server have gotten a new and fresh start. I decided to check it out and what do you know, many people that made this server so enjoyable playing on is back and i have fun on the servers again, but i see that the server now needs a lot of moderation and people are complaining constantly there is no members on to help out. I believe i can help with that.

To you others, thank you for your reply.
"If one man can create so much hate, imagine all the love we can create together!"

stickysteez

Post by stickysteez »

perfect member material, no cons, good CT to teach from, only neutral is your activity.

hope you'll get accepted
“Great men are not born great, they grow great . . .”
Razor8182

Post by Razor8182 »

Sloth you just spammed. we are talking about waschera's application not proof about his racism.

And waschera Check your post in here: http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=24049 you will see that you are Jerking with me. and for me Jerking = racism. And I give you a Yes so what you want. Forgot to edit the post here you were jerking a little bit
Last edited by Razor8182 on Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CammY -fs-

Post by CammY -fs- »

Razor8182 wrote:Sloth you just spammed. we are talking about waschera's application not proof about his racism.

And waschera Check your post in here you will see that you are Jerking with me. and for me Jerking = racism. And I give you a Yes so what you want
In what way do you even think you're funny? You're not funny, nobody finds you funny, you spam the forums like a child that you are. You're 7 year old brain may find it funny but its not funny.

OT: I agree with what you say Waschera but you don't just leave and expect to get back in once the community "revives". Already told my points to Shadi on Steam so instead of repeating it you can ask him...
k1ngfoxxy
Former Cleaning Lady

Post by k1ngfoxxy »

cammYs wrote:OT: I agree with what you say Waschera but you don't just leave and expect to get back in once the community "revives". Already told my points to Shadi on Steam so instead of repeating it you can ask him...
I don't see why this is a bad thing? Should we reject perfectly good help because he left a while ago? People lose motivation, he was a Jail member, Jailbreak was dead, and he didn't enjoy playing on ther serves as much, so I don't see why him leaving for the time being was such a terrible thing to do. It's not like he left 2 days after Jailbreak started going empty, there have been attempts to revive it, and all failed, so I don't see losing hope and leaving as such a tragic thing.
And it goes the other way around. Jailbreak is full and active again, old regulars coming to play, moderators are needed, and he's offering his help again, so why not?
big d energy
Starzy

Post by Starzy »

Cammy you're just going against common sense, if the servers are dead people will obviously lose motivation to play because everyone knows its not fun playing jailbreak with a maximum count of 10 players. Plus, less members will be needed if the servers are dead, therefore people tend to leave. Now that the server is more populated and requires more moderation it's obvious everyone's going to be jumping back on to help keeping the community free of rule breakers and cheaters.

On topic though, I haven't seen you much on jailbreak the times I've played lately apart from yesterday but you seemed a little quiet. Eitherway, I'm not going to vote but I wish you a good luck.

Waschera

Post by Waschera »

Cammy- I never expected to get right back in. The admins are the one making the final decision and if they have some doubts then they are welcome to decline it. They are the one making the decision, i am just the guy that see's this server needs help and i believe i can be one of those guys.

Starzy - i can see why you say i am a bit quiet right now. As i said i am playing on a shitty laptop right now with a it's mic, but next week i will get my gaming computer with a real headset and so on. I'm a guy who like to command but right now it's a bit hard to do so.

Razor- First of all sloth also expressed his opinion on me in his post so there was nothing wrong with him asking what you were talking about. Hell i don't even know what you meant by that, but if i did something to you that made you feel bad then i am sorry.

Razor8182

Post by Razor8182 »

Waschera wrote:Cammy- I never expected to get right back in. The admins are the one making the final decision and if they have some doubts then they are welcome to decline it. They are the one making the decision, i am just the guy that see's this server needs help and i believe i can be one of those guys.

Starzy - i can see why you say i am a bit quiet right now. As i said i am playing on a shitty laptop right now with a it's mic, but next week i will get my gaming computer with a real headset and so on. I'm a guy who like to command but right now it's a bit hard to do so.

Razor- First of all sloth also expressed his opinion on me in his post so there was nothing wrong with him asking what you were talking about. Hell i don't even know what you meant by that, but if i did something to you that made you feel bad then i am sorry.
I helped your topic what you want more than that I gave you a Yes because pros is more than cons

Cammy I forgot to edit the post.

Return to “Accepted Applications”