[Accepted] Thierry Henry // Application

All accepted Applications are stored here.
Thierry Henry

Thierry Henry // Application

Post by Thierry Henry »

Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:13629827
NickName : Thierry Henry
Experience Level (including any previous admin work) : I've had lots of experience at HNS servers. Not the most populair onces but its something. Also I've been admin in a public server and a soccerjam server.
Average amount of time on our servers per day : 1-6 hours, mostly depends on the freetime and how excited I am to play.
Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers? : End of 2009/Start of 2010.
Do you have a working mic? : Yes, I do.

About me

Probably a part that nobody cares about but anyway. As most people known I'm from the Netherlands/Holland. I'm a decent soccer/football-lover. This doesn't mean I watch every single match but just the matches I want to see. Over-all I still do know what a player his positives and negatives are. I'm more 'specialized' in Players/Teams as the current stats. In real-life I'm not a person that makes friends with everyone thats around. I'm someone that first gets to know people and then judge them. People might think 'you have no friends, you play CS all day' but they didn't think about the fact I go to school. I see them pretty much every single day. As a 15-year old my exams are comming closely. Studying for this is very important for me but that doesn't mean I'll not be playing CS at all, maybe a little reduce would fix that period. That's pretty much me, I guess.

Reason of Applicating (Motivation)

I've been referred by some people to make an application. Some see me as one of the active ruleknowing guy. Some see me as an annoying (cashbegging :lol:) rager. Opinions that will make the difference in this application. But the reason for me applicating is because I feel the server needs help to keep it clean from Cheaters, harrassers or any kind of rulebreaking (not saying current members are doing a bad job, but their not here all the time). After 4 years of playing in the neonDragon community, I think I've built up enough experience.

The Past

My past has been for most people very annoying, for other people very enjoyable. But lets keep that behind. People grow up and the past will vanish and the current will appear. As people notice me now ingame I'm totally different. 3/4 years ago I was one of the most annoying kid ever (http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=8538), But now I'm One of neonDragon's activest players and hopefully one of the Jail (activest) Members.

For everyone whose gonna vote on my application; when you think of 'Thierry Henry', do not think of the annoying kid I was 3 years ago but judge me on how I now am. (If I'm still that annoying then sure write it :oops:)

Thanks for reading.

// Thierry Henry
Last edited by Thierry Henry on Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Donkey by L.F. Donkey" -mR#KaitoKid
ASTYLE

Re: Thierry Henry // Application

Post by ASTYLE »

No

A no lifer, brain cells of a pedophile. More in it for the cash then for helping the people. To Young, to immature.

Ivo Jeweetzelluf G groetjes phaggot
These users thanked the author ASTYLE for the post (total 3):
Over, xPeke, Путинтебяобстрелит
xPeke

Post by xPeke »

BIG Yes from me,
You've been serious for a while and age doesn't matter for me,even though you're 15,I think you're mature enough to control the server when admins/members aren't online
Hope you'll get accepted 8-)
ChainFire.VenoM

Post by ChainFire.VenoM »

Yes For me too
you have been a really good friend and you help me alot so i love to see you one of the Member's on neondragon froum and server's ;)
Don't be lame
sixon

Post by sixon »

Yes
Good guy that helps newbies, very mature for his age, friendly, I'm 100% sure he will be the best example of a member.
Hi.
Thierry Henry

Post by Thierry Henry »

Thanks for replying everyone!
Ra!NoX

Post by Ra!NoX »

Yes! he's awesome to play with, helps people, active, i see no con's at all.
Juni0r

Post by Juni0r »

You finally applied!

Pros
-Active (Plays alot in the server)
-Ruleknowledge (Knows the rules)
-Friendly/Nice guy
-Known (Pretty known in nD)
-Experience (Member experience)

Neutrals
-People say ur a cashbegger but i'm against it. You sell games and not giving them away for free so of course u need cash for it.

ConsCons
tbh nothing just "noob" "ulow" :lol:

Vote
I think nD does a big mistake not accepting you, ur the right person for the job!
Yes
ImageImage

"I wonder if heaven got a ghetto"
him

Post by him »

Hey Thierry Henry my friend,

Pros
-Active
-Never seen you break the rules
-You got a working microphone
-Well known
-Helpful when asked
-Great application, I respect people who speak from the heart
-Wow, thought your grammar and spelling were rubbish but you surprised me!

Neutral
-Reports, but it isn't such a bad thing since when you play on the server, usually there are 2-3 members in it
-Never seen you moderate, not sure though, but hey you can fix that ;)

Cons
-As others have said, you have a bad history with the community, but alot has changed since then ( Referring to others opinions)
-Hahaha, I can't imagine the cash begging annoying Thierry Henry --> nD* Jail | Thierry Henry , sorry don't take it personally

Henry, I have known you for half a year, you might be sometimes annoying, but you are the kind of person who is a "true friend" , I hope you will make it and become a member, you got a YES! from me.
Goddluck! :mrgreen:
Thierry Henry

Post by Thierry Henry »

Haha, I'll try to reduce the cash begging, though it seems like Mission Impossible to me ^^.
Thanks for replying.
KING SNEL

Post by KING SNEL »

Pros
- Well kown
- Active
- Commanding
- Been here a long time
- Friendly
- You are mature for your age
- Knows the rules

Neutrals
- When rich u never share. PLS

Cons
-

Even tho u had a bad history and I didn't know u back then, I dont really care sence I know u now and I see one of the most friendly and known guy in this community. I would really like to see u as a jail member so u got my YES.
SiX

Post by SiX »

Possitive:
- Rule Knowledge
- Behaviour
- Outstanding
- Long time regular
- Game activity
- Forum activity
- Decent application

Neutral:
- Authority
- Commanding activity
- Report activity
Negative:
- Moderation
- Motivation
- Strike 2

Conclusion:
While I like you alot as a friend, I'll still have to judge this in an objective way.

I must say you're a very nice regular and you have been that even since I started back in 2011. The two strikes you recieved in the middle of 2011 is so old that I won't take them into account regarding this matter. Aswell as that you're active and know the rules, you seem to be rather popular amongst a huge majority of the players but then again, there are players who ain't so found either since back in the days from what I've noticed.

Whenever I'm playing, I however don't see you command alot although you're a fine commander whenever you do. The same goes with report creation, you know very well how to do it, but this part is one of the reasons to why I'm concerned.

I don't see any motivation to become a member coming for you. What I see is a player who enjoys the games and the players, nothing more, nothing less.
I'd like you to prove me wrong here through showing me decent judgement of when and when not to enforce moderating on rulebreakers, when and when not to report major causes aswell as helping out regulars aswell as newcomers in the game.

Until I see your motivation improved I can't give you a yes, but neither can I give you a no straight out since I do see potential in you.
Good luck with your application and do your best!
Thierry Henry

Post by Thierry Henry »

Spoiler!
SiX wrote:Possitive:
- Rule Knowledge
- Behaviour
- Outstanding
- Long time regular
- Game activity
- Forum activity
- Decent application

Neutral:
- Authority
- Commanding activity
- Report activity

Negative:
- Moderation
- Motivation
- Strike 2

Conclusion:
While I like you alot as a friend, I'll still have to judge this in an objective way.

I must say you're a very nice regular and you have been that even since I started back in 2011. The two strikes you recieved in the middle of 2011 is so old that I won't take them into account regarding this matter. Aswell as that you're active and know the rules, you seem to be rather popular amongst a huge majority of the players.

Whenever I'm playing, I however don't see you command alot although you're a fine commander whenever you do. The same goes with report creation, you know very well how to do it, but this part is one of the reasons to why I'm concerned.

I don't see any motivation to become a member coming for you. What I see is a player who enjoys the games and the players, nothing more, nothing less.
I'd like you to prove me wrong here through showing me decent judgement of when and when not to enforce moderating on rulebreakers, when and when not to report major causes aswell as helping out regulars aswell as newcomers in the game.

Until I see your motivation improved I can't give you a yes, but neither can I give you a no straight out since I do see potential in you.
Good luck with your application and so your best!
Thanks for taking the time to reply. I'd have to agree that my moderation is not the greatest. Till a few days ago I haven't really seen myself as a member at all but I've started to realize it's something I want to achieve. I'll try to notice as many as possible to take the required actions needed. My strike 2, I can thank this to stupidity of my terrible past. And the motivation, I might not show it but as said this is something I want to achieve and I'll try my best for it.
Bonkers
nD* Jail Member

Post by Bonkers »

that what Six said. I know you're aware of how things are running in jailbreak and I know you are able to moderate appropriately but I don't see you do it that often. It might be just me or the coincidence of us two simply not playing together, therefore me not noticing you commanding. But I can only post my view of this. Don't get me wrong, I trust in you and your jailbreak knowledge and skills. You're one of the people I can rely on when correcting me, so I don't see any doubts in your capability but rather in your motivation. Six expressed it pretty well, If I see more enthusiasm by you my issues would be basically gone. But do you really want this? I don't know, so you show me Henry! ;)

Edit: I took your post above this one into account after I wrote this. Go for it! :)
Cognitive reflection means nothing less but the universe getting aware of itself.
If we both talk to eachother about cognitive reflection,
the universe talks with itself about itself, reflecting itself by itself about it's own selfreflection.
PiPi

Post by PiPi »

Hello Thierry,

Pro's

- Rule Knowledge
- Behaviour
- Outstanding
- Long time regular
- Game activity
- Forum activity
- Application
- Been around for a while
- Commands
- English
- Known

Neutrals:
- Report's
- Exp
- Hesitant

Con's:
- Can troll time to time :P

Conclusion: Ok Henry so as you can see the "Pros & neutrals is more than the cons and the con is not such a big thing and i really think you can fix it. While ive been in the jailbreak servers i see you helping new peapol wich is a postive thing so i have nothing negative about you at all. You have also been around for a while "2010-2011" and your also active wich is a good thing if u wanna becom a member, many ppl know you. So atleast trail for you wouldnt be bad so they can see how you treat ppl and so on. You have changed incredibly
much the last two years, Well i dont think i have anything more to say. So my vote will be a Yes, I wish you well.
Spoiler!
Mhm :shhh:
"save the cs:Go"
Med kärlek...

Return to “Accepted Applications”