[Accepted] SiX's application

All accepted Applications are stored here.
SiX

SiX's application

Post by SiX »

- Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:35794542

- NickName : SiX. but older nickname is SiX.PaCker

- Sex : Male

- Experience Level (including any previous admin work) : I've been admin in a Zombie plague community called #SICK in 2011 which had amx commands.
I been an admin there for a couple of months before the leader shut it down.
I've also gain the trust to become a member in Fn April 2012, But I weren't there for long because I felt nD was the community I wanted to play in.
Other than this, I've been leader of Guilds & Clans in other games althought it isn't the same thing, but you still need to be social with the players and making them enjoy being in your clan.

- Average amount of time on our servers per day : I've reached once upon to 700 minutes a day, but right now I only manage to play around 2-4 hours a day and on weekend maybe 6 - 9 hours. This is because I've been putting my time on the studies, since I priore the school and let the gaming come in second hand.
Still, when the test periods are over, which they'll be in 2 weeks now i'll manage to be even more active.

- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers? I started playing here in the late 2011, maybe in Novemember when my cousin showed me this community.

- Do you have a working mic? Yes I do, and I use it daily to command.

- After answering these questions, please provide a brief introduction of your life (hobbies, studies etc.) as well as your motivation for helping to moderate our servers.

Life:
My in real life name is Raymond and I'm a 15 years old boy from Finland.
I live in the part of Finland which is mainly swedish, so swedish is my main language.
I like animals, for exemple dogs and cats, we've had a couple of these but unfortunately most of them died and we do only have 2 of each right now.

Studies & Hobbys:
As said before my studies are important to me and I do take them serious, right now I'm in high school class 8.
I try to school high and get a fun well paid work in the future.
I also like to learn different kind of languages, so i took germany as an additional subject in school, but I'm not really good at it yet.
Things I like is to play online, for exemple neonDragon jailbreak, listening to music aswell as swimming.

Motivation:
My motivation to join the neonDragon jailbreak team is because I want to be able to moderate the server(s) in a more advanced way than only using my vip powers as an addition to my regulary moderating.
With this I want to help out more, for exemple reviving these who doesn't respawn, keep the server free from rulebreakers and so on.
But this isn't the main reason I would like to join, that reason is because I like this community and the peoples here.
There're several peoples asking me questions and so on, I want to become one to be able to help them more than I'm able to right now, a member who's in the same age as the more younger ones since alot of players are in my age I've more in common than the older ones have with them.
Last edited by SiX on Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shayan

Re: SiX's application

Post by shayan »

NO You tend to freekill alot and get away with it somehow, every round u manage to freekill atleast 1 person. And you tend to get rude sometimes. Imo no member material
Nallez

Post by Nallez »

SiX is mature, he knows the rules, he has played here a long time. He has done several applications, (I think), and it shows he really wants this, my vote is Yes.

Goodluck further!
Jamairo

Post by Jamairo »

Pro's
- Know's the rules.
- Moderating.
- Helping.
- Friendly and nice.
- Activity.
- Report's.
- Fine working mic.

Neutral's
- Age.

Con's
- i doubt you can handle a full server by ur own.

That was my list for u six.
My vote is a YES i wish u best of goodluck!
Monkey D Luffy

Post by Monkey D Luffy »

Hello Six i know you we to are good friends and i hope this will become true :P

PRO'S
Mature
Nice application
Good mic
Commands often
Doesnt harass, insult or unbehaves.
help out with problems
Quickly says sorry after a freekill etc.

CON'S
cant find any cons pff :P

It is obviously a yes from me since i have known you for a while and have seen that you are a very nice person it would be nice to have you in the member team nice with a trial :P
Anyways good luck with the application (MAY THE ODD'S BE WITH YOU) :trollface:
dArra;]

Post by dArra;] »

Wadap six

Pro's
- English
- Old regular
- Known by many
- Activity on forums and in-game
- Rule-knowledge
- Application
- Friendly and calm person

Neutrals
- Moderating (you are moderating sometimes but not that often)

Cons
-

Conclusion
I dont really see any bigger cons. You have my support, good luck with your application six!
These users thanked the author dArra;] for the post:
Dangan

"No one dies a virgin, life fucks us all"
Ghost Shooter

Post by Ghost Shooter »

Will not give any pros or cons.

But in my eyes. You have changed much since you started. You do it very well on the servers. And try to moderate as good as you can without power even if it can be hard sometimes. You are calm most of the time ofc
you get abit angry on nuubies but that is needed to make them to shut up. And you ask if you are unsure on something and can handel whiners good. You are very friendly if they are nice to you and you try to help ppl alot.
Youre english level is very good, better than mine atleast.
Only thing I dont know with you is if you can handel a server full of whiners. And you´re age is neutral you are mature so I cant really complain.

You got my vote YEESSSS
hello everyone
Путинтебяобстрелит

Post by Путинтебяобстрелит »

shayan wrote:NO You tend to freekill alot and get away with it somehow, every round u manage to freekill atleast 1 person. And you tend to get rude sometimes. Imo no member material
What are u talking abaut ?
Ur harrsing alot and freakill peopel many times and when ur starting a flame war u wont giv up easy....

But this Six
dArra;] wrote:Wadap six

Pro's
- English
- Old regular
- Known by many
- Activity on forums and in-game
- Rule-knowledge
- Application
- Friendly and calm person

Neutrals
- Moderating (you are moderating sometimes but not that often)

Cons
-

Conclusion
I dont really see any bigger cons. You have my support, good luck with your application six!
Good Luck Man! :)
16:28 - .Cell.: cause ur black
Russia will rape ya.
shayan

Post by shayan »

Bixplus wrote:
shayan wrote:NO You tend to freekill alot and get away with it somehow, every round u manage to freekill atleast 1 person. And you tend to get rude sometimes. Imo no member material
What are u talking abaut ?
Ur harrsing alot and freakill peopel many times and when ur starting a flame war u wont giv up easy....

how am i harassing since ive been off for a couple of weeks now and i simply dont act like i used to be years ago. Are you trying to make me look bad when i posted my opinion about him or what? simply shut ur mouth if you're trying to make me look bad while i didn't do anything wrong but give my honest opinion.

Next time pm me or contact me ingame if you got some questions. Don't spam this place with your bullshit.
thanks.
Jellenoize

Post by Jellenoize »

Good job Six, I wish u a lot of succes with your apply!

Pro's
- Knows the rules
- Commands often
- English is good
- Friendly
- Activity
- Reports
- Regular

Neutral's
Con's
- /

I think this guy will be a good member on the Neondragon (jailbreak)server(s)! For me it is a YES
Lucius
nD* Jail Member

Post by Lucius »

Well SiX i've been wating for this because i think you're mature enough and you really fit in here,
you moderate in the server and always is calm i havent seen you raging at all! I'll ofc vote a YES goodluck man!
Yours sincerely, Lucius
GuuhaN

Post by GuuhaN »

Hello SiX.

Pro's
- Matured alot since last time
- Friendly
- Rule knowledge
- Active(?)
- Good english skills
- Calm guy
- Nice application

Neutral
- Age ( Leaning to a pro though )
- Moderation

Con's
- Nothing I can think off atm

This is based on a year ago and some days ago and I'm really impressed SiX. 1 Year ago you were different then now and I must say in a positive way ^^
You're an all round guy and try to moderate more and show people on the server you really want this. Though I give you so much pro's and some fixable stuff I need to vote a Blank. It's the best for both of us, I haven't really talked to you in-game but more on steam and I like you as the person when we just chat a little bit. I need play more with you on the server before I actually can give a final conclusion.

Good luck with your application SiX :) ~~!Will be editted later!~~

klaplongg a.k.a GoHan. <--- Weird
Spoiler!
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

Pros

- You are very active ingame, kudo's for that!
- Your English is good
- Your application is nicely written
- You have been here for a while
- ^ You stand out of the crowd, people know you

Neutrals

- You are a friendly guy, yet I have the strong feeling you are only so towards people that are nice to you. Eye for an eye?
- You know most of the rules.., there is always time and room for improvement
- I told you a few times that your commanding can come over a bit too hasty. Take the time to think about what you want to say and breathe once in a while, won't hurt your commanding, trust me!
- You don't have the required age to apply but I don't think 1 year is such an awful big deal
- You need to step up for forum activity (quality over quantity)

Cons

- I would like to see you moderate way more, you are doing a good job already but you really need to step it up
- I don't think you could handle a full server by yourself
- I believe people can still really get to you, try to loosen up a bit (:

Conclusion

Hey Six, you are a very nice guy with loads of qualities (hidden in you). I think you need to open up a bit and step up your moderation part. I think you can do good if you manage to work on the things I've mentioned (in this app aswell as for over steam). I adviced you to wait a bit longer but you decided to apply now since you couldn't wait any longer, nothing wrong with that. You show dedication to the community and you stand out of the crowd. You know what you are doing, eventhough you can still make some mistakes (don't we all ;)). You have changed and matured a lot over the past months and you can be proud of that. However, when it comes to my final conclusion I can't say anything definate, yet. I want to give you the 4 weeks (untill next meeting) to try to improve yourself before I'll give you either a full yes or no, so for now I wil go with a blank. Good luck Six!
These users thanked the author Lien~ for the post:
Spiitzz
Thierry Henry

Post by Thierry Henry »

Pro's
Great commander
Activity
Friendly
Mature
Tellin' people the rules (moderating)
Never seen you rage, insult or so

Neutrals
Your age

Con's
Takes many time to respond on Steam (cant talk to you if cheater is there at those moments)

I can't give you anything but a big yes
"Donkey by L.F. Donkey" -mR#KaitoKid
uhu
neonDragon Admin

Post by uhu »

I think you showed some improvements and if your activity is right you might have a shot, no promises though. Good luck.

Return to “Accepted Applications”