[Accepted] SultaN's Application Edition #192

All accepted Applications are stored here.
Pr0Gr4mm4

Re: [Extended] SultaN's Application Edition #192

Post by Pr0Gr4mm4 »

Pro's

Able to Command
English
Rule Knowledge
Known

Neutral

Over react

Con's

Past

I remember you use to be someone who was raging a lot from what i seen lately you look changed and if you are still behaiving like this i think you will do it good as a member and i wish you good luck
also my vote is a weak Yes but if you can change your con's a bit it will be a yes for sure!
Sexypanda

Post by Sexypanda »

How is over reacting a neutral? That's a BIG negative when moderating a server.
When the power of love overthrows the love of power men will know peace~
Pr0Gr4mm4

Post by Pr0Gr4mm4 »

since he doesnt do it always, and on alot of things.
sometimes he does it and dont see it as a con cause i dont think its that extream ( my opinion then )
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

I havent really seen you in the last 2 weeks. Are you sure you want this Sultan?
These users thanked the author Lien~ for the post:
dArra;]
Spiitzz

Post by Spiitzz »

@Lien, he has been pretty active the last 2 weeks, and honestly I have seen you more on deathrun/zombie than jail.

After playing with you for a while, I will re-post in your application

Pro's

- Active (forum and ingame)
- Friendly
- You're helping out
- You got a mic
- You're known in the community
- Been here for a veery long time
- Been a member before which means you know how the ndmenu works and you know how to handle it
- Rule knowledge
- You command when you want/have too
- You've changed since my last reply

Neutral

- Report (You should report more)

Con's

- Your past
- Can't think of anyone else

As you can see you have really showed the nice side of you, I believe you got the potential to become a member again and I also believe you would do a great job! Therefor I'm giving you a yes! Don't let me down now SultaN! Good luck! :)
Last edited by Spiitzz on Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author Spiitzz for the post:
Xaturi
dArra;]

Post by dArra;] »

Line~ wrote:I havent really seen you in the last 2 weeks. Are you sure you want this Sultan?
Agree whit this. Do you really still want it?
Siik4N wrote: - Active (forum and ingame)
How his in-game activity is good? its really bad, I think its not even enough good to become a member. Some days you dont play at all and if you play, its around half - 1 hour. Because of your activity I still cant give you pros and cons but a clear fixed pro is your before "immature behaviour", i see you have fixed that, but is it only because your apply is running? If you will not get accepted, are you going to be dumb again? Also I think your previous topics are too harsh, I dont know what regulars will think if they see a member who is responding for normaly topics "dump, retard, idiot etc."

(I remember when i was checking around the forums and I found a topic of bixit, he did have a question about something and you just responsed "are you retard" or something like that.)

"No one dies a virgin, life fucks us all"
Xaturi

Post by Xaturi »

dArra;] wrote:
Line~ wrote:I havent really seen you in the last 2 weeks. Are you sure you want this Sultan?
Seriously? I have been playing almost everyday for the last 2 weeks.
Styx

Post by Styx »

SultaN wrote:
dArra;] wrote:
Seriously? I have been playing almost everyday for the last 2 weeks.
I have to agree with dArra and lien, I have barely seen you, but you might be playing when I don't.
I think we girls are bitches, even though I am one --------------
Путинтебяобстрелит

Post by Путинтебяобстрелит »

His activty with name "Sultan"

he seems to be activ like all other members and I dont know why u guys blame him for being not activ
These users thanked the author Путинтебяобстрелит for the post:
Xaturi
16:28 - .Cell.: cause ur black
Russia will rape ya.
Spato

Post by Spato »

He his activity is decent enough for this
These users thanked the author Spato for the post:
Xaturi
AIK <3
Watch Your Head

Post by Watch Your Head »

Your friendly to the people you like and unfriendly to those you like less.
East Clubber

Post by East Clubber »

Pros -

1. Knowledge of the rules

You have a decent rule knowledge and have been involved with the jailbreak server for a long time.

2. English skills

Your english is good and suited for a member.

3. Application

Your application is good and explains a lot of things. It shows you have good experience and have done a lot for the community.

4. Activity in-game

You play an average of 43 minute a day for the last 30 days. Not an awfull lot since you are a member in an extended phase, but still acceptable.

5. Forum activity

Your forum activity is very good and has been for a very long time. You are always there to participate in debates and discussions and are considered a part of the communitys core. Hell, only Lien has been more active than you!

6. Commander

You are pleasant to have in CT team and a good support. You can help it to succes when the team needs help and you have great experience in commanding.

7. Age

You are mature and will be able to handle moderation tools appropriately.

8. Reports

You haven't been reporting anyone lately, but from experience and a look in the strike-list it clearly shows you know how.

9. Ex-moderator

You have been a member before twice for longer periods and you have also been a forum moderator before. You should therefore have no problem getting right back to it all.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cons -

1. Strikes

You currently have 2 strikes, but the last was over 2 years ago. The relevance is doubtfull since you haven't even been banned a single time since then. Last kicks were for voice abuse a year ago. This also shows you are able to control yourself to some extent, and know not to cross the line.

2. Behaviour in-game

Your behaviour is very varied, and usually can be divided into two kinds. When you are member or prior to/while applying you have a nice behaviour and treat people good. But when you aren't member and have no obligations you go back to what I believe is the more ''genuine'' you, where you don't think before acting and just say completely what's on your mind, disregarding peoples feelings or the general rules both in-game and on the forums. This is solely based on observations and not on our private relationship, since we always have been friends and could talk regardless of you being a member or not.

From the look of the cons and pros you are ideal as member, but with one problem. The harrasive/provoking behaviour which you say you have yourself in your application. I am personally in no position myself to judge how you are working on that issue since I haven't been able to play lately, but from seeing your behaviour on the forums and hearing from other people you seem to have been working on it, but again that's what you always do when you apply. How can we be sure that you can keep a lid on your frustrations and simply enjoy the position of being a moderator instead of loosing your cool? Another thing which might drag you down a bit is the fact that you have left the member team twice, which doesn't show a whole lot of loyalty and investment. I will personally be for giving you a new chance, unless something pops up during the member or admin meeting. Good luck SultaN.
Xaturi

Post by Xaturi »

Thank you for your feedback East.

I guess the only way you can find out whether I still 'rage' or not, is by trust.
I know I have made mistakes in the past but I can asure you that these won't happen again.

And I left the member team twice because of various reasons.
The first time was because everyone left and I was kinda the only one left in the Jail team with some others whom I didn't know too well.
I thought the community was going to die and wasn't really motivated to be a member anymore.
The second time I got 'kicked', was because my laptop and computer were taken away from me(long story). Mati sent me a PM warning me and I talked to him about this issue and the best thing to do in that time was for me to leave, which you actually had written as kicked due inactivity.
B.K

Post by B.K »

Overall I've never had any problems with you, as people describe them, you've always been cool to me!
BUT I'm well aware of your behaviour towards people you are not familiar with, or kids.
To carve it out, I'm unsure about how you'll be able to help/guide these kids/people you don't like that are playing in the server, when I'm well aware of your opinion about them, and when the servers mostly consists of kids. I'm having trouble imagining how you'd be able to do that ..
On the other hand, I haven't really seen you moderate or help anybody either. I'm also not sure whether you're capable of handling criticism, because as I see it from my point of view, you only thank people that "support" you/your application which shows that you're ignoring the other comments a bit, which was also stated at another persons application.

I'm sorry, but I don't see you fit in the team, as I'm doubting you as a member, but I'll wish you a good luck ;)
Laprot the Freekiller

Post by Laprot the Freekiller »

Apollon wrote: you only thank people that "support" you/your application which shows that you're ignoring the other comments a bit, which was also stated at another persons application.
He has only thanked people in this last page (Only Sp!!tz with a positive answer) rest is for agreeing i guess with his activty.
So that shouldn't be a con rofl.

(Give me a second and ill edit me post what i tihnk about Sultan)
These users thanked the author Laprot the Freekiller for the post:
Xaturi
"A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful."

Return to “Accepted Applications”