[Accepted] Lets try this again

All accepted Applications are stored here.
eDi =)

Re: [Extended] Lets try this again

Post by eDi =) »

I still think you're absolutely member material. Good luck alcoholist problemchild! :)

Post by dArra;] »

I have been a little bit inactive lately so I'm sorry about that, but I will start be active now again!
Also I has been thinking about that "immature" con, because i dont think i act like immature people. So do you have any screenshots or any1 else when im acting immature way. Just wondering. I dont say this is impossible, but it would be easier to me fix it, if you show when people think im acting like immature.
eDi =) wrote:Good luck alcoholist problemchild!
wtf was that? :lol:

"No one dies a virgin, life fucks us all"
Lucius
nD* Jail Member

Post by Lucius »

....Move to accepted!
Yours sincerely, Lucius
Laprot the Freekiller

Post by Laprot the Freekiller »

L.O wrote:....Move to accepted!
Please use the correct format:
Spoiler!
You may only respond to an application using the following format:

Members/Regulars
Positive:
-
-
-

Negative:
-
-
-

Conclusion: yes/no because **insert reason*

Short message: **example: Good luck, I hope you get it**

So to put it in words, you have to list the pros and cons, sum up the conclusion and then you may write a short good luck wish. Any replies other than the above will be deleted.
- Spamming a topic will result in a forum ban
Avoid such unnecessary posts, since they don't really add anything useful.
"A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful."
Laprot the Freekiller

Post by Laprot the Freekiller »

Pros:

Mature/Behavior - Everytime i see you on the server you have a fun/calm behavior. There is really nothing to complain about your way to act.

Age - Not much to say about that, you got the age and the maturity.

Rule knowledge - You got a good overview over the jbguide, you've been here for sometime now so you know how the circle goes now.

Active/Commanding - Your forum activity is indeed increasing which is good. Your in-game activity has always been good and so has your commanding level been.

Moderating - People have been negative about your way to moderate, but when i've been on the server, you usually tell people what's correct/incorrect. For me, you already got a good moderation technique.

Standing out of the crowd - In my point of view you are standing out alot more than you used to do. Atm you're moderating, commanding and always giving a positive response to the server.

Cons:
(?)

Conclusion:
You're an active buddy, and you're usually giving something positive in-game which in my view is a really good addition. Since the main thing about moderating is to keep it fun and having a good atmosphere around you. It's a Yes from me, please keep the good work up dArra.
These users thanked the author Laprot the Freekiller for the post:
Spiitzz
"A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful."
East Clubber

Post by East Clubber »

Pros -

1. Knowledge of the rules

You have been playing on nD servers so long that you have gotten to know the rules, although you sometimes either forget or do wrong decisions.

2. Behaviour in-game

You behave well in-game and have good relationships to various regulars and members.

3. English skills

You have good english, but with some minor grammatical issues like you see in most guys from Finland.

4. Application

A good and detailed application with an explaining motivation. Pictures of your car in a car accident does not belong in an application so I don'y know why you included them though.

5. Activity in-game

You are the third most active player on jailbreak this year, only passed by Apapaoemama and Kamer. This is a big advantage for you.

6. Forum activity

Your forum activity is decent, not too bad, but not super good either.
I get the feeling though, that your forum activity only goes up when you are about to apply.

7. Commander

You command a lot and as far as I remember, you rarely have people complaining about you.

8. Strikes

Never been banned and only kicked a couple of times several years ago. So you know how to follow the rules and you prove you are a good and valuable regular.

9. Age

You have the required age and show maturity, which we highly value for members.

10. Reports

You have 7 accepted reports and none declined. This shows you are able to succesfully gather the suitable amount of proof.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cons -

As you can see by the lack of cons, you are an extremely good candidate for membership and I strongly believe you will receive it some day. Now you probably wonder how come you haven't been accepted if you have so many pros in compare to cons and such a high amount of support from both member and regulars. The thing with you is, that the admins doubt if you have what it takes to use your powers appropriately and if you can set aside the fact that people are your friends, if they break the rules and need punishment as every other rulebreaker.
As a member you need to hear both sides of the story and not only act upon what friends say or do, fairness is key and it's very important to judge neutrally. And based on this we more see you as a regular and not a member. You have received an extend and have had plenty of time to work on what has been told you in the topic. Now the question is if you have rocked the admins judgement, stay tooned and good luck :)
dArra;]

Post by dArra;] »

Thanks for your reply's!

Okay, I have seen some people dont think i am able to punish my friends. Ofc if you ask it from me, I say "i can do it", but its kinda hard to prove it before the powers. Most of my friends are member's or enough mature to follow the rules, also most of them are trying to get a spot in the team, whit really good chances. I do have some friends which are more or less immature, but they are listening me very well.
Anyway I know I can do it. I also hate people who are fooling around and protesting against the rules.

Styx

Post by Styx »

Hello dArra :)
:
I'll try to give u some pro's and con's

Pro's :

Excellent commander
Activity
Pro as both t and ct
English
Helping people out
Standing out of the crowd

Cons
None atm

All in all You are a great guy with a lot of attitude. You obviously know the rules and your activity in the servers is good. You command a lot and maybe let other people command some times? Anyway its a obv. YES

gl with ur apply dArra :D
I think we girls are bitches, even though I am one --------------
Spato

Post by Spato »

I feel you could try to moderate a bit more when people are breaking the rules, especially when there aren't any members online. Right now it feels you're mainly playing there because you enjoy the game yourself rather than wanting to help out.
AIK <3
Jamairo

Post by Jamairo »

Hallo darra :D

pro's

-rule knowledge
-friendly
-activity
-moderating
-Report's

Neutral's
-forum activity (?)

Con's
-
-

My vote is a yes
hopefully u will get ur membership u will be a nice member
ShadowZ

Post by ShadowZ »

I think you would be a great asset to the team. You're activity is incredible and I have never seen you breaking any rules.

I wish the very best for you, Good luck!
~Do you have someone to look upon?
dArra;]

Post by dArra;] »

Spato wrote:I feel you could try to moderate a bit more when people are breaking the rules, especially when there aren't any members online. Right now it feels you're mainly playing there because you enjoy the game yourself rather than wanting to help out.
Hmm, I cant really get these cons because I help people everyday's with their problems, I like to help people. If somebody ask any questions, I am like always first who is answering to him/her.
And about moderating when members/admins arent online, I do moderate the servers when you guys are not online. I tell always for rule breakers when they are doing wrong, helping people with rules, helping new people and trying to make them stay on the servers, telling people to go on the forums etc.
But okay, this is your opinion and i respect it:)

wei

Post by wei »

Laprot wrote:
Pros:

Mature/Behavior - Everytime i see you on the server you have a fun/calm behavior. There is really nothing to complain about your way to act.

Age - Not much to say about that, you got the age and the maturity.

Rule knowledge - You got a good overview over the jbguide, you've been here for sometime now so you know how the circle goes now.

Active/Commanding - Your forum activity is indeed increasing which is good. Your in-game activity has always been good and so has your commanding level been.

Moderating - People have been negative about your way to moderate, but when i've been on the server, you usually tell people what's correct/incorrect. For me, you already got a good moderation technique.

Standing out of the crowd - In my point of view you are standing out alot more than you used to do. Atm you're moderating, commanding and always giving a positive response to the server.

Cons:
(?)

Conclusion:
You're an active buddy, and you're usually giving something positive in-game which in my view is a really good addition. Since the main thing about moderating is to keep it fun and having a good atmosphere around you. It's a Yes from me, please keep the good work up dArra.
hey darra^^
I played with u several times now.
I agree with Laprot so i just quoted it.
But Iv got 1 Con;
Always when we play HNS together than we die :D plz fix this, next time find a better hiding place where we dont die :D (or is it cuz of me? :D )
Don't be a Fake of an Original :]
My "Personality" and "Attitude" are differents things. Don't confuse them. My Personality says about "who I am" and my Attitude says about "who you are"
regit
neonDragon Admin

Post by regit »

Congratulations and welcome to the nD* Team! Contact Shadi for more details.
Queijo da Serra

Re: [Accepted] Lets try this again

Post by Queijo da Serra »

Congratulations darra! :D

Return to “Accepted Applications”