[Accepted] Jumps7yl3r Application.

All accepted Applications are stored here.
Xaturi

Re: Jumps7yl3r Application.

Post by Xaturi »

Toonie D: wrote: Have u even played with jump? And now im talking privately.
Yes I have. Quite alot actually.
I wouldn't give such an opinion if I hadn't.
Jumps7yl3r

Post by Jumps7yl3r »

Upsy.....it seems my comment was misunderstood let me rephrase and explain since I want your guys' accept as regulars/members before anyone else's.
I put your name Laprot because you are the only one that said no and knows me for longer than the rest the only no from a person who played 3 years ago is yours and I honestly want you to actually play with me so I can prove that I'm not the 15-16 year old kid from back then.
Why members haven't seen me moderate while I was online with them is because I do it when they aren't around. To try moderating while members are online is like boiling an egg on the stove and putting a lighter next to it to ignite the flame even more....it's useless, I trust that the members are what they are so that they can make the server more enjoyable and safer .... why say the same thing they are saying ?!
The war team had around 20 players that signed up, and they left because of me of course but most of them wouldn't dedicate their time to it, a war team isn't something you do for fun, you need people that can play every day , people that choose to listen and be there. So regarding the war team a 5-man team which dedicates themselves to playing is better than 20 people who almost never show up or don't listen at all.

I am sorry if my comment seemed cocky, that was not my intention please forgive me if I expressed myself in a bad manner I'll try not to do it but you need to pass what happened 3 years ago it's nothing more than a bad memory, again I'll try helping out even though members are online ...remember I just wanna help.
Image Image
Bokito

Post by Bokito »

yes no
Spoiler!
yes
daka

Post by daka »

A BIG NO! ur harassing people ur making fun of them i cant see you moderating the server no one is gonna take you serious, some people say "you were a asshole in the past" well... he still is.
Granlund

Post by Granlund »

I can only see pros in this, i don't really care what you've done in the past, let's look forward instead, a yes from me, good luck! :-)
xReii^

Post by xReii^ »

You know i hate you and toally think your not up for the job :trollface:
Of course i'm saying yes

Side note: anger in the past? :doh: , not really familiar with it but i've known u for quite while now i can say ur more than nice and apt for the job mate good luck :D
M.A

Post by M.A »

Hey Jumpstyler!
What I do remember from the past when you played is that you were a nice guy, not the same thing as some guys typed (about you being a "bitch").
And now I still see you as a kind person that helps out and I do think that you could handle a full server by yourself.
You've got my vote.
These users thanked the author M.A for the post:
farfar
I'm so raw
Turn the oven on
mange2

Post by mange2 »

You get mad/frustrated easily in some cases, but not as often as u did before, Although when you actually play on the nD servers youve always been a nice guy. helpful, funny and calm.
You're mature and I'm sure ur able to handle a full server by yourself. I'm impressed that u didnt give up on the nD*War team when everybody else left. Gl jump :P
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

mAnge2 wrote:I'm impressed that u didnt give up on the nD*War team when everybody else left. Gl jump :P
Thats because I havent kicked him out yet :trollface:

Naa kidding Jumpy, Ive already thanked Kalle but Ill say it myself. I think you deserve that precious little spot in the team! You've showed yourself more than once capable of doing that whats needed.
These users thanked the author Lien~ for the post:
Jumps7yl3r
Lucius

Post by Lucius »

I will give you a big fat
Spoiler!
YES
for no reason! :think:
Yours sincerely, Lucius
East Clubber

Post by East Clubber »

NewYorkeR wrote:I will give you a big fat
Spoiler!
YES
So can you tell me what I - as an admin - can use your comment for, when I am going to vote in the admin meeting, about whether or not jumpstyler should be accepted?
spaxor

Post by spaxor »

East Clubber wrote:
NewYorkeR wrote:I will give you a big fat
Spoiler!
YES
So can you tell me what I - as an admin - can use your comment for, when I am going to vote in the admin meeting, about whether or not jumpstyler should be accepted?
Litsen to the guy ITS A YES!
farfar

Post by farfar »

I have never had a problem with you Jump, i think you are a cool guy that makes JB fun the times im online. Some people say you get frustrated a lot, when things go against you but i don't think that's why you get "frustrated", you are just trying to "be mad on a funny way", i have not seen you harass someone or anything in a seriouse way, mostly you joke about it and to the people who understands (expect to understand), for example if he says " you deep shit you killed me, or stop that", i wouldnt get sad, but since some people kinda gets annoyed by it maybe you should stop it.
I think Jump suits the team, he can surely handle a full server and i believe that he is respected enough to be able to make people stop diong stuff(= harass etc) while being a member also.

So i wish you the best luck =).
Changes are good untill it comes do à dead end ..
Decency
VIP

Post by Decency »

Hello, I won't write my cons/pros about you since I agree with most of the people here(the Pros are much more than Cons)

BUT first, I just want to say that when you are playing, you don't seem very motivated.
For me, you're like "oh ok ok i command now, ok now that happens ok now i die ok w/e, w/e.
(If you didn't get it, you're very much like; Whatever, whatever happens IDC.)

Sure you are a good commander but sometimes it's not fun/entertaining to listen to you commanding(cause of the things mentioned above), but this can be fixed easily.

Second, I feel like the only reason why you want the membership is because of the powers, to use them non-hesitating towards people that won't agree with you in any situations, which is a pretty bad reason imo. I might be wrong ofc(but it's the impression you have given me)

Third, Coby wrote it and I agree, you could respect people that are younger than you a little bit more,

for example, there's a 13 year old boy commanding, and he hasn't hit puberty yet, you're like; Hey dude? Are you a girl? seriously I wanna know?

Sure, maybe it's a joke, but still not a reason to type it in all chat, even if you're joking, or if you are seriously wondering, most 11-13/14 year olds can react to that, and get very sad or even start harassing. If you HONESTLY wanna know what gender he is, add him and ask, or something.

Cause I see you disrespecting some people/not being motivated enough I'll give you a blank, but I know that if you become a member, I know you'll be atleast a decent one.

Good Luck!
Black Leader

Post by Black Leader »

When someone asked you why you (free)killed him, you answered him to fucking shut up. I had my doubts with you, but this proves that you aren't patience enough. Sorry no from me A blank from me, I will edit this later

EDIT: Alright I talked with Jump and it seems to be that Scorpion was namefaking him. So the above is WRONG, I will have a talk with Scorpion to stop namefaking everyone in the server.
Last edited by Black Leader on Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Accepted Applications”