[Accepted] Black Leader reapplying

All accepted Applications are stored here.
Ghost Shooter

Re: Black Leader reapplying

Post by Ghost Shooter »

SiX wrote:Pro's
* Active (after he came back)
* Old Player, Regular
* previous member, was a good one tho, therefore I put rule knowledgde aswell as a pro.
* Maturity & age
* English

Neutral:
* Standig out of the crowd (with this I want to say, you recently came back so the new ones maybe not know who you're, but the old ones does)
* forum activity (was active before, not anymore)
* Helping out (sometimes)
* Application

Con's
* Reports

conclusion:
As you may see it overweights the con's good luck :)
Yes.

Edit: u got my vote now YEEESS :)
Last edited by Ghost Shooter on Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hello everyone
eDi =)

Post by eDi =) »

Yoo Black leader.

Pro's
- Friendly and calm.
- Knows the ropes.
- Is active and were it before.
- Mature.

Con's
- You started playing a small time ago.
- A bit shy at some points.

Conclusion : Yes.

Post by Jellow »

Hey black,

I've been thinking about what to post here for a while now, and this is what I've come up with.
What I personally would like to see in the team is motivated and mature members. At the moment I am not quite sure how you would fit in with these 2.

Like you said yourself you have been trolling a lot for a while (or funning around w/e you wanna call it) and have stopped this now. I myself have been quite annoyed by your trolling behavior and you and me both know this doesn't fit the team. Last night we played a bit and you are a 100% different person, you are polite and try to add something to the servers. The problem now is the question if this is just a farce to get in and at that point you get back to your own ways?

The second part is the motivation. You said "I'm not going on holiday, so I can play all summer". Does this mean when the summer ends (in 2 months) you are going to shut down again? And besides this how (besides regulating the server) do you see yourself contributing to the jail team?

Please don't mistake my skeptic oppinion for critisism, I am just wondering these things, not saying either one is true.

My vote will remain blank/no for now, just untill I have seen you a bit more/maybe get some questions I have cleared up.

Good luck!
These users thanked the author Jellow for the post (total 3):
Путинтебяобстрелит, Turtle Den Hurtige!, minna
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

Aight I think I have come to a conclusion.

Pros

- Relatively active
- Calm
- Rule knowledge (so far as I've seen)
- Known in nD
- Quite friendly
- Speaks the English language just fine
- I believe he knows the ropes more or less

Neutrals
- Helps out a few times, however, I see him more introverted.

- Been a member before - It's a neutral simply because you weren't member for long and I can't see that as a pro, also what Spato said about "Ticket back" + I wasn't really watching over you in that short period of membership; as you can see Kami was pretty surprised that you were member once. (Then again he doesn't follow as he thought I was member some months ago)

- Application (Could have a little better structure)

Cons
- Confidence - A bit shy, not always sure about what he's doing. Lets others "moderate" if he's not the only to do so

- Doesn't stand out of the crowd too much - make yourself more noticeable.. people are supposed to "respect" you.

- Past hassle (Past applications mentioned your past behaviour and even this one you mentioned and took it up yourself)

Had to think about it and when I saw how many pros and cons there were it's a yes leaning to a blank.. work on the cons and I'm sure the rest will come by itself. You do have the potential.
These users thanked the author Shadi for the post (total 2):
Sexypanda, GuuhaN
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Black Leader

Post by Black Leader »

Jellow wrote:
Spoiler!
Hey black,

I've been thinking about what to post here for a while now, and this is what I've come up with.
What I personally would like to see in the team is motivated and mature members. At the moment I am not quite sure how you would fit in with these 2.

Like you said yourself you have been trolling a lot for a while (or funning around w/e you wanna call it) and have stopped this now. I myself have been quite annoyed by your trolling behavior and you and me both know this doesn't fit the team. Last night we played a bit and you are a 100% different person, you are polite and try to add something to the servers. The problem now is the question if this is just a farce to get in and at that point you get back to your own ways?

The second part is the motivation. You said "I'm not going on holiday, so I can play all summer". Does this mean when the summer ends (in 2 months) you are going to shut down again? And besides this how (besides regulating the server) do you see yourself contributing to the jail team?

Please don't mistake my skeptic oppinion for critisism, I am just wondering these things, not saying either one is true.

My vote will remain blank/no for now, just untill I have seen you a bit more/maybe get some questions I have cleared up.

Good luck!
Hey thanks for your reply :)
These 2 things you mentioned are imo one of the main things a member should have too. To get to my 'trolling' behaviour before. When I didn't had any intentions of becoming a member before I tried to have fun and you could say I was 'funning'. Ofcourse this could include a bit trolling but I wouldn't do anything to harm someone or the server itself. Main reasons I left was ofcourse school but there were other things aswell which I didn't tell because I didn't feel comfortable about it. I talked about this with Shadi and I will tell it to the admins. My motivation to be or become a member was always really high, since the first day I got to know the community better I wanted to be a member( I do have 4 applications :P). What I want to say is that I do know that if I want to become a member again I have to act like one. I stopped 'funning' and now behave in a way a member should. Once again thank you for replying

@all other people, thank you aswell. I appriciate every single reply/vote :)
emilitoo

Post by emilitoo »

When you left the team you became a dick.

No
These users thanked the author emilitoo for the post:
Toon
dArra;]

Post by dArra;] »

why every old members are applying again? because its a summer now and after summer you gonna leave the team again? Anyway you are a good guy but you did start mic spam as t and something little abusing when you left the team. Ofc you did end all of that now when you made that apply but anyway.. blank

"No one dies a virgin, life fucks us all"
Black Leader

Post by Black Leader »

dArra;] wrote:why every old members are applying again? because its a summer now and after summer you gonna leave the team again? Anyway you are a good guy but you did start mic spam as t and something little abusing when you left the team. Ofc you did end all of that now when you made that apply but anyway.. blank
Main reasons I left was ofcourse school but there were other things aswell which I didn't tell because I didn't feel comfortable about it.
spaxor

Post by spaxor »

Yes Box
Coby

Post by Coby »

Well i've been thinking, I know my vote problly dosn't matter at all but still.
You became sorta a troll when you left the team, you had attitude and wern't very kind imo.
Now you've become a very sweet guy and helpfull, defenitly member material.
But you leave me thinking, which one is the "real" you... are you just acting like this for the chance of getting a trial?
Anyways, I guess the only way to find out is if you got the trial.
I'll vote yes pls don't make me regret it.
Gl black leader! :)
:=)
some people make it rain…. but im so chill i make it snow.
Thierry Henry

Post by Thierry Henry »

You were a good member.
Just do the same like you did before and you got my yes
"Donkey by L.F. Donkey" -mR#KaitoKid
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

Your name is black :p Congrats!
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

oooo, we're here once again, huh? Gz!
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Black Leader

Post by Black Leader »

Awesoooome :D Thanks in advance all of you!
@Lien yeey again, come back quick. Won't play LoL without you <3
@Shadi woohoo!
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

Black Leader wrote:Awesoooome :D Thanks in advance all of you!
@Lien yeey again, come back quick. Won't play LoL without you <3
@Shadi woohoo!
Ill be back next week. We can play then again ;) Untill then, go do some good things with your awesome menu :p

Return to “Accepted Applications”