[Accepted] Black Leader reapplying

All accepted Applications are stored here.
Black Leader

Black Leader reapplying

Post by Black Leader »

Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:38925120
NickName : Black Leader
Sex : Male
Do you have a working mic? Yes

Experience Level (including any previous admin work) : I've been a member before and left because of school.

Average amount of time on our servers per day : 2+ hours a day

Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers? around February 2011

Hello ,
let me start with some personal information. My name is Mustafa and I live in the Netherlands. My parents are from Turkey so you might say I have a double nationality. Since I feel more Dutch but still have good connections with the Turkish culture. My family is quite big, 2 younger brothers and 1 elder sister and a mother and father. Some might know my brothers since they caused problems in the past, letting me become a member. Let's move on to my hobbies and what I do in my spare time! Since I left the nD team I suddenly got allot more spare time, but since one of the main reasons I quit was school, I spend most of this extra spare time studying. Besides that I went allot to the gym and got fitter. Nowadays I can't think a day without going to the gym :doh: This also affected my eating style and most people now ask why I diet but if they knew better they would know I'm only eating more healty. Even my parents tell me to stop dieting because I don't eat much of the food my mother makes. It's casual for Turkish dishes to have much oil in it. Ofcourse I'm not saying that oil is bad but my mom really over exaggerates with it. Still eating healty doesn't have to mean it's not tasty, in fact I think it's really tasty! Oh, school is good aswell :D In the Netherlands there is this system that takes the notes you got in a specific year to the next year. So I focused last year in getting good grades so I could take it easy the next year. Luckily all the effort I put in studying paid back. 1 more year to go and I will go to college most probably do something in economics and management. And as last I want to tell you something (short) about my friends. I dont have any D: (just kidding)

Alright know you have read this article above I would like to tell you why I want to become a member again! For the first in my lifetime my family and I aren't going to Turkey to visit family there, but instead we stay in the Netherlands. This gives me enough time to play jailbreak all summer long. I also really love this community and really wouldn't anything but the best for it. Simple said like in my previous application keeping the servers clean and helping this community forward. Thanks for reading my application and best wishes ! <3
Spoiler!
Before someone puts it in. I might have come slightly immature over some people, but believe me when I say I was funning and really going to act in a way a member should
Lien~

Re: Black Leader reapplying

Post by Lien~ »

Yes please!
Jumps7yl3r

Post by Jumps7yl3r »

Weird how everyone suddenly reapplyes...my vote is blank GL
Image Image
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

Jumps7yl3r wrote:Weird how everyone suddenly reapplyes...my vote is blank GL
Because I applied, duh...

On-topic

I'm not sure about you yet, I'll edit this post later or make a new post when I have seen you attempt to "moderate" a little more.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
SiX

Post by SiX »

Pro's
* Active (after he came back)
* Old Player, Regular
* previous member, was a good one tho, therefore I put rule knowledgde aswell as a pro.
* Maturity & age
* English

Neutral:
* Standig out of the crowd (with this I want to say, you recently came back so the new ones maybe not know who you're, but the old ones does)
* forum activity (was active before, not anymore)
* Helping out (sometimes)
* Application

Con's
* Reports

conclusion:
As you may see it overweights the con's good luck :)
Yes.
Xaturi

Post by Xaturi »

Please Shadi, as much as I love you.. don't start with the bragging already.

And for Black Leader, I would give a yes to you.
But you haven't been really proving yourself to become a member again.
You mostly have fun, and I respect that but I don't think that having you back as member would really make much of a difference in the team.
(Only perhaps being there when others are not.)

So I am voting a No.
I suggest you play more actively and (excuse my language here) get your balls together if you really want to become member again.
And with the phrase "getting your balls together", I mean to say that you should act as a rolemodel to others as in being more mature.
Black Leader

Post by Black Leader »

Just a quick reply to the post above and any other post looking like it. I stopped funning around and do try to be mature and be a rolemodel for others. The problem is tho that admins aren't active and won't see this much theirself. So if someone posts about me please know at that moment I am working out the con's metioned by people :)
swarleyy

Post by swarleyy »

This guy deserves membership, he's been a member before so he obviously knows how to handle the menu, the only reason he left was for school.

That should be no problem now since it's summer ;).

A definate yes.

Good luck!
/care
Bokito

Post by Bokito »

Olm laaaaan yes
daka

Post by daka »

U left cause of school, now its summer holiday what if the holiday ends you gonna leave again cause of school?
KaKao
nD Mapper

Post by KaKao »

swarleyy wrote:he's been a member before so he obviously knows how to handle the menu, the only reason he left was for school.

That should be no problem now since it's summer
;).
This can be a problem for a community.
People are applying when it's summer because they have a lot of spare time, but when the summer is over and school starts, some of them decides to leave the team.
I'm not sure whether the new applicants/members applies because it's summer or if they see this as an opportunity to help out a community by moderating the servers for a long time.

What's my opinion about Black Leader's application?
With that said I can go ahead and "judge" Black Leader (the text above has nothing to do with Black Leader).
I do not have much to say, I haven't been playing that much during the summer.

As far as I know, you can command and control the T's.
You obviously must have a microphone since I've heard you command before.
You have been a member before which in my opinion is a pro (of course it depends on if you got kicked or left for personal reasons, as in your case)

I'm not sure if I have anything else to write as pro's.
I won't give you any con's, but I think you could stand out of the crowd a bit more (as SiX mentioned).
Also the application itself could be a bit better, but hey, this is coming from a guy that usually spends two hours (minimum) per application.

Even tho I haven't played for a while I usually remember some commanders by the way they command + their ability to come up with games.
That's the reason I wrote that you should stand out a bit more (of course this could have changed the last few weeks), because I cannot really remember your commanding.

Conclusion.
I will not give you a Yes, No or a Blank vote, I leave that decision to the administrators.

Good luck Black Leader.
//KaKao
Last edited by KaKao on Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kami (GER]

Post by kami (GER] »

you have been member? o.o okay. how comes i didnt know this :DD

-blank-
Image Image
spaxor

Post by spaxor »

yes please
Spato

Post by Spato »

I just want to mention that there are no free rides back to the team because you were a member before. So I hope you don't put yourself as a member already because of that. Work hard for it and you might get it. You've succeeded once already so you should know what needs to be done. On a personal note, I believe there could be some more moderation shown by you. Keeping order in-game since things can get out of control sometimes, try to command (especially when nobody else can do it) and simply help out solving disagreements over rules or any other things.

Good luck with your application Black Leader!
These users thanked the author Spato for the post:
Turtle Den Hurtige!
AIK <3
Nallez

Post by Nallez »

Wont list up Pros, Cons. I think this guy deserves this.

Yes

Goodluck further!

Return to “Accepted Applications”