[Accepted] Lets do this again. Minna wants to be a member

All accepted Applications are stored here.
minna

Lets do this again. Minna wants to be a member

Post by minna »

If you are not going to read the whole application please read why I left, why I want to come back and this:
I know I was inactive for a long time there but in last month I have been playing more and more. There is still time for next admin meeting so that they and people overall can see if im really that active that im saying.

Steam ID :
NickName : minna
Sex : Girl
Experience Level (including any previous admin work) : I have been admin in Redeye for a while and I have also been a member here in neonDragon.
Average amount of time on our servers per day : I can not say anything per day since somedays I cant be on maybe at all but somedays I might spend many many hours. This will be explained more later.
Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers? Something around year ago
Do you have a working mic? Yes

Hi!
I hate writing about myself and now I have to do it again :D But yeah, my real name is Minna and I live in southern part of Finland. Im 25 years old.
I dont really have any hobbies, I just go for what feels good at the moment. Tho if watching movies/series and listening to good music are hobbies then theres my hobbies :P
I have been in relationship for over 9 years now. We live in our own house with our 3 year old dog and 10 year old kitty.
I work as taxidriver and I do like my job. Only thing I hate about it is the long shifts (11-12 hours) but I love being in a customerservice job eventho drunken people can sometimes be a bit annoying but this job really grows you to be really patient with people. I have seen in myself that ive changed a bit after I started. I have become more calm and more relaxed with people and that helps a lot in this job.

Then about Counter-Strike:
I have played Counter-Strike since I was 17. There have been few breaks between that so I havent really played 8 years straight.
I found jailbreak few years back while I was looking for new mods to play since normal CS started to get boring. I found it was a great mod and started to play only that. But then that community died. I played a lot of stuff after that (KZ,Zombie,Aim,Gungame,ScoutKnives..) Then one day I remembered this mod called jailbreak and went to game-monitor and searched for jailbreak and I found neonDragon and thats when I joined and got addicted. Again it was fun and I saw that there was actually a real community behind all this and I liked it even more because people were friends there. Then I also found other neonDragon servers and started to play there but I think that jailbreak has always been the number one for me eventho I love to play zombie a lot also.

Why I left last time?
I have been playing at RedEye a lot longer than I have been on neonDragon. I had a chance to be admin there while I was applying to neonDragon and I turned it down. Then i got accepted to nD. But after a while I noticed that I had been playing more and more at RedEye so I thought that i could switch to there. It was like Shadi said: If you have two great jobs and you love them both,but you do have to choose. I chose RedEye because like I said I played there a lot often than in nD at that time. I know I didnt make a leaving thread but at that time I was only leaving from the team not the whole community. It felt stupid to go announce public that I will leave team and go be admin somewhere else. I thought that if someone finds it interesting, they can ask me about it. At somepoint RedEye went really quiet and then my taxicourse started so around that time I left from there. Havent been back since eventho theres some people still in there.
Then at spring I did leave for a while from nD. I was on a course to become a taxidriver and I wanted full attention to that thing to make it work. And it did work. Now that things have been settled out and work has become more and more of a rutine so I can play again. Only thing is that I dont ever know for sure when I have work and when I dont. Some weeks I might have a lot of work and some weeks might be completly off. And this doesnt mean that I cant play at all when I have work. Its only the night shifts cos when I work at night (4.30pm-5am) only thing I do is sleep really late and then work.

Why I want to member again?
Same reasons as before. There are people on servers that are breaking the rules or not know them at all. I could help there. I have always tried to help people with stuff on servers when they ask questions. Nothing is more annoying (well okay nothing is a bad word :D) than a guy who doesnt know rules and keeps breaking them all the time. People tell him its not allowed, but he doesnt care and keeps doing it and theres no one around to stop it. That will just make people leave.
I will also quote my previous application here since this is still what I think about: But yes, I wanna keep the server clean for disturbers and make it an enjoyable game for everyone. And if there is trouble and no one around who can do anything to it, I can do something.
I do still know the rules well and I do know when to act and when not.

Thank you for reading and hope it wasnt boring enough because like I said: I hate writing stuff about myself :D
If you have any questions feel free to ask me on here/steam/pm.
Last edited by minna on Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Theres a couple fucking junglecats out here..
I live to kill and kill to live.

Xaturi

Re: Lets do this again. Minna wants to be a member

Post by Xaturi »

FIRST!

And my vote is a yes.
You did good before, and I know you will do great now!

Good luck <3
Jumps7yl3r

Post by Jumps7yl3r »

Suuure tits , you get my vote a big fat yes. We need more femininity in the member team.
Image Image
Mr.Mackey

Post by Mr.Mackey »

Cant argue with this, big YES from me :>
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

Well duh, if active (which she is atm) then yes. Jail team could use an extra hand at anytime. We'll need to reform JailBreak and make it have a bunch of decent members again.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Spiitzz

Post by Spiitzz »

It's a yes from me! Good Luck Minney! :D
face1ess

Post by face1ess »

You got my vote Little, goodluck and shut up xD!!

Post by SiX »

You got my Yes BUT! Now when you where away from sometime I don't think you stand out of the crowd anymore, yes, the old peoples knows you but the new ones doesn't, so I think you should start to make yourself more known to the new regulars in the community.
eDi =)

Post by eDi =) »

Yes

Post by Thierry Henry »

Yes
"Donkey by L.F. Donkey" -mR#KaitoKid
mange2

Post by mange2 »

Yes of course, good luck minna :)
<3Donny<3

Post by <3Donny<3 »

a big YES was a good member and left the team but is going good again. Your active when you need to command you will do it. Good luck Minna in neonDragon.
Bokito

Post by Bokito »

Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes
GuuhaN

Post by GuuhaN »

U deserve a spot ! U got a yes for me :)
Great member before and now u will do a great job again ^^

Good luck !
Spoiler!
M.A

Post by M.A »

Welcome back to the team I guess ;)
I'm so raw
Turn the oven on

Return to “Accepted Applications”