[Accepted] Black Leaders application

All accepted Applications are stored here.
User avatar
Waschera
Posts: 2425
Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:51 pm
Location: Harstad, Norway
Has thanked: 41 times
Been thanked: 134 times

Re: Black Leaders application

Post by Waschera »

Sexypanda wrote:Dont really see you as a respected player, or a member.
"If one man can create so much hate, imagine all the love we can create together!"

Image
Don Foxeh
Posts: 83
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:30 pm

Re: Black Leaders application

Post by Don Foxeh »

Pro's

- Commands
- knows the rules
- known in nD
- helping out people
- friendly

neutral
- standing out, sometimes a bit to much in my opinion (i would call it: to much need for attention)

Con's
- not really sure if you are mature enough..
- not enough respect from everyone


hard choice.. i would lean to a yes but recently more people joined.. so that is a disadvantage..
good luck !
User avatar
Ying and Yang
Posts: 1077
Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:00 am
Location: Yingland
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 23 times

Re: Black Leaders application

Post by Ying and Yang »

Waschera wrote:
Sexypanda wrote:Dont really see you as a respected player, or a member.
Image
Black Leader
Posts: 1360
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:44 pm
Has thanked: 74 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: Black Leaders application

Post by Black Leader »

Thanks for the replies so far.
Image
User avatar
Sarah
Posts: 1669
Joined: Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:00 am
Location: Sweden
Has thanked: 38 times
Been thanked: 23 times

Re: Black Leaders application

Post by Sarah »

I have seen you around the server, and the honest truth is I cant see you as a member.
Im not sure you could handle your powers with a full server.
My vote is a no but good luck.
ImageImage Image
User avatar
Ramiz Dayi*
Posts: 78
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:02 pm
Location: Belgium

Re: Black Leaders application

Post by Ramiz Dayi* »

Sexypanda wrote:Dont really see you as a respected player, or a member.

Me too Sexypanda => I don't see you as a respected member. It's easy to write this.
You have no respect for the players + immature member :!:

If you have nothing to say about him why the fuck are you commenting on his app?

Stupid...

Pro's

Got mic
Active
Great commander
Commands most of the time while playing on the server.
Age and Mature
Know the rules
Have seen you help others


Con's

Reports


Conclusion: Yes Good luck Black :!:
Ramiz Dayuuu*
User avatar
emilitoo
Posts: 1102
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:21 pm
Has thanked: 173 times
Been thanked: 66 times

Re: Black Leaders application

Post by emilitoo »

Watch Your Head wrote:
Red Phoenix wrote:Pros:
Activity
commands

Cons:
Boring commander
Annoying
childish

from what ive seen its a No
gtfo.. quit talking bullshit.. i do respect evryones opinion but thats just bullshit..

Pro's

- Commands
- reports for time to time
- know the rules
- age
- mature
- standing out..
- known in nD
- helping ppl out

Con's

You could report more..


Hi black, ur a good guy for what ive seen always trying to make it fun for the T's, respect people and so on.. as u can see its a BIG yes from me and yeah u really deserve this never seen you harrasing or even making someone feel bad, enough said.
This, I never saw this guy harass and he will be a great member, I mean like give him a trial -_-
Image
User avatar
Dangan
Posts: 3319
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:18 pm
Has thanked: 62 times
Been thanked: 49 times

Re: Black Leaders application

Post by Dangan »

Hello Black Leader.

I have played you for a long time now. You used to be a bit childish and immature, but with time you have changed alot. very rarely, but still, you can be a bit immature, but I can't see that as a HUGE con. You are very well-known in nD servers, you command when its necessary, I think you know rules, you help others, you're pretty active in-game & forums + you spent time to make your application.

the con that makes me a bit unsure is this
Sarah wrote:Im not sure you could handle your powers with a full server.
but I think you would get the hang of it.

I'll say yes , but its close to blank.
User avatar
Lien~
Posts: 13998
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:08 pm
Location: Wirral - United Kingdom
Has thanked: 179 times
Been thanked: 545 times

Re: Black Leaders application

Post by Lien~ »

Dangan wrote:Hello Black Leader.

I have played you for a long time now. You used to be a bit childish and immature, but with time you have changed alot. very rarely, but still, you can be a bit immature, but I can't see that as a HUGE con. You are very well-known in nD servers, you command when its necessary, I think you know rules, you help others, you're pretty active in-game & forums + you spent time to make your application.

the con that makes me a bit unsure is this
Sarah wrote:Im not sure you could handle your powers with a full server.
but I think you would get the hang of it.

I'll say yes , but its close to blank.
^, I agree with this.

Though, I suggest it would be good for you to check your previous application.
I think it would be good for you to read what people posted there, back then.

Good luck!!
Black Leader
Posts: 1360
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:44 pm
Has thanked: 74 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: Black Leaders application

Post by Black Leader »

@Lien, yes I readed my previous application and tried to fix the cons mentioned back then. And I'm fully sure that I fixed most of the cons. Thank you for your reply:)

All the others thanks for your replies aswell. And please dont start a flamewar on my app. :P
Image
User avatar
Bokito
Posts: 274
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:53 pm
Has thanked: 29 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Black Leaders application

Post by Bokito »

Pro's
-Mic
-Command
-Friendly
-Helping

Con's
- ?

Hell yes
Image
User avatar
RaOoF^
Posts: 1795
Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:00 am
Location: Palestine
Has thanked: 65 times
Been thanked: 42 times

Re: Black Leaders application

Post by RaOoF^ »

Hey Black Leader,

Pro's:

-Can command
-Active
-Forums activity
-Mature
-Fun to play with

Con's:

-No idea

Conclousin:

Your a good person and mature, Good Luck!
Image

You want me to go to the law?
What for?
You're playing the Witness, the Lawyer and the Judge!
If you are my Judge, I'll be sentenced to death
User avatar
QuickSilver
Posts: 7934
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:00 am
Has thanked: 137 times
Been thanked: 195 times

Re: Black Leaders application

Post by QuickSilver »

Can't think of much, but here's something

Pro's:
- Can command
- Knows the rules to a certain extent

Cons:
- Even though your relatives have a seperate account, I've seen a video today where you were playing with "cheater" (which I understand is your cousin) and I wasn't very impressed. It seems like you crack under peer pressure, in this case from your family. That's not really something I look for in a member.

Conclusion:
I'm sorry, but it's a no from me.
Image
.gif © Kwaakt
Black Leader
Posts: 1360
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:44 pm
Has thanked: 74 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: Black Leaders application

Post by Black Leader »

I know what I did wasnt good and fully understand that it should not happen. If this causes to be my application to get declined I fully understand.
@ all the other reactions ty.
Image
User avatar
Laprot the Freekiller
Posts: 2859
Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:14 pm
Location: Skåne
Has thanked: 108 times
Been thanked: 235 times

Re: Black Leaders application

Post by Laprot the Freekiller »

QuickSilver wrote:Can't think of much, but here's something

Pro's:
- Can command
- Knows the rules to a certain extent

Cons:
- Even though your relatives have a seperate account, I've seen a video today where you were playing with "cheater" (which I understand is your cousin) and I wasn't very impressed. It seems like you crack under peer pressure, in this case from your family. That's not really something I look for in a member.

Conclusion:
I'm sorry, but it's a no from me.
Kinda explains what i think atm.
Image
"A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful."
Locked

Return to “Accepted Applications”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests