[Accepted] Army Of oNe

All accepted Applications are stored here.
One Man Army

Army Of oNe

Post by One Man Army »

Well because of the fact that lots of members tell me to Apply, i am applying again.
So let me know !

- Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:14698279
- NickName : Army Of oNe
- Sex : male
- Experience Level (including any previous admin work) :
Well i have moderated a phew servers myself, a public, and some private servers. Played on 1 of them
with quick, ancient and sultan. I play cs for 4 years now i think, but i know the game for almost 10 years.
I recently started to moderate servers, and as most of u know i play allot of my cs time on the nD servers.

- Average amount of time on our servers per day :
I play normally almost i think 6 8 ours a day on the nD servers. Most of the time in the Jailbreak server,
but i love to play the fun server sometimes to. Thats also the way how i got introduced to ure server.
i would love to help moderate the servers to make it more fun.

- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers?
It was i think almost 2 years ago i started to play on the fun server. then after it i got introduced to the
jailbreak server, i start playing on it everyday. I even bought VIP for a phew months and in that time i
helped the members to keep the server peaceful. at first i need to adjust to the rules and stuff, but now i
know them perfectly and try to help people play better and understand what the jailsystem is about.
i can not think of a better way to help then as a good member of ure professional team.

- Do you have a working mic?
Yes i have a working mic. i even command several times and play lots of fun games, and try to use the map
the best way i can. I even have a little competition going with East Pro CLubber haha ! i think he is out-
ranking me at the moment but that wont take long ;).

Hi i am peter westers. i am 23 years old and i live in the city of Dieren. That is a small town close to Arnhem.

My current job i located in Arnhem, and its called the Mediamarkt. thats a electronic store for all kind of equipment. My job is to sell the best products for our store, but make the customer as happy as possible !
I started working there a month ago but i have a diploma sales level 3 in my pocket and worked in several stores before. After working for some different bosses i finally got a good job with this store.

My hobby's are Gaming, Downloading games, Moderate and learn more about Servers and other stuff, chilling with friends, and even reading comics and watch southpark ! i think its one of the best cartoons ever made, just like the simpsons. But i am a judge fan of Southpark !.

My music style is kind of odd haha, i listen most of the time to eminem.. i know almost all his songs and love to drift away Love u more, The way i am, Soldier, and even more good songs.. I even had a time that i went do Hardcore festivals, but i don't do that any more. My interest just have changed in the years thats why i dont go to those festivals any more. I also kinda like most Dre songs, Tupac is Pro of course, but i cant help it, i just love eminem !.

Why i want to join your community.
Well i just love to play on the nD servers. I am a regular player, i know most of the members, i think i can help u moderate the server because i know the rules, and have great ideas for u ! i have to admit i didnt post many comments on the forum lately, but i will get that started again, and soon u will be spammed with loads of army Commands haha ! I know there where some issues in the past, but i met most of the members now, and show u that i act mature, and want to help u to moderate the servers.
the last phew months i some times get annoyed by these Trollers and i let them get to me because i cant do anything when there is not a member around. The people who play in the server these days are really young and harassing all the time. So i think i can be of some good assistance in helping u all out with the server.
And ofcourse, when its needed i report people. I even got a Permbanned guy permbanned on his new account so i know that i can help u all.
The strike that i got is from a long time ago, and i dont think its relevant today.

i hope that my app was good enough, if u want to know more please ask me.

good day to all, please only love comments ;) g

Army.
Last edited by One Man Army on Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kaas, on of the greater things in life,
epic winning

Re: Army Of oNe

Post by epic winning »

YES. I could write pro's and con's but that would be a waste of time. I see you as a member, even better then some current members.'

Good luck :)
Couldn't care less..
RaOoF^

Post by RaOoF^ »

My Words:- Hell Yeah

Applications Format:-

Pro's:-

-Nice Application
-Old Player (Knows the rules)
-Can handle a full server
-Mature (Age)
-a long pro's list yet..

Con's:-

-None

Conclusion:-

-I would like to see you in nD* Team, Army Of oNe If my Yes Counts I would highly give it to you, altho I wish you Good Luck!

You want me to go to the law?
What for?
You're playing the Witness, the Lawyer and the Judge!
If you are my Judge, I'll be sentenced to death
Vlad

Post by Vlad »

Pro's:
  • Active in-game
  • Decent rule knowledge
  • Mature
  • Friendly
  • Well known in the neonDragon community
  • Decent application

Con's:
  • Reports
  • Forum activity
Conclusion:

I think your're up for it, even though you don't report regulary, i think that either the forum activity or the reports will increase once you get a member, therefore Yes.
Last edited by Vlad on Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
One Man Army

Post by One Man Army »

Thnx guys.

And to Vlad : i do report sometimes, but most of the times i just call in a member and he deals with it. And i was active on forum, but then i got some trouble with The nD war team, and my interest for the forum was a little gone. But hey i am back and active !

THnx for the post.
Spiitzz

Post by Spiitzz »

It's a yes from me ! Give this noob a chance!<3
Don Foxeh

Post by Don Foxeh »

Vlad wrote:Pro's:
  • Active in-game
  • Decent rule knowledge
  • Mature
  • Friendly
  • Decent application

Con's:
  • Reports
  • Forum activity
Conclusion:

I think your up for it, even though you don't report regulary, i think that either the forum activity or the reports will increase once you get a member, therefore Yes.
agreed :) altough you were a little inactive past weeks, but back active since last week
YES, good luck
Dangan

Post by Dangan »

• Active in-game
  • Decent rule knowledge
  • Mature
  • Friendly
  • Decent application

Con's:
  • Reports
  • Forum activity
Conclusion:

I think your up for it, even though you don't report regulary, i think that either the forum activity or the reports will increase once you get a member, therefore Yes.
Army Of oNe wrote:
most of the times i just call in a member and he deals with it.
I have noticed this :D so + for it.
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

Dangan wrote:
  • Active in-game
  • Decent rule knowledge
  • Mature
  • Friendly
  • Decent application

Con's:
  • Reports
  • Forum activity
Conclusion:

Army Of oNe wrote:
^ totally agree with this!!

Good luck mister!!
Dark_Shad

Post by Dark_Shad »

Lien^ wrote:
Dangan wrote:
  • Active in-game
  • Decent rule knowledge
  • Mature
  • Friendly
  • Decent application

Con's:
  • Reports
  • Forum activity
Conclusion:

Army Of oNe wrote:
^ totally agree with this!!

Good luck mister!!
Agree!
I see you, Like the best member material between this apply's!
eDi =)

Post by eDi =) »

Dangan wrote:
  • Active in-game
  • Decent rule knowledge
  • Mature
  • Friendly
  • Decent application

Con's:
  • Reports
  • Forum activity
Conclusion:

Army Of oNe wrote:
Everything said here. Good luck mister :D.

Post by Ghost Shooter »

• Active in-game
  • Decent rule knowledge
  • Mature
  • Friendly
  • Decent application

Con's:
  • Reports
  • Forum activity
Conclusion:

Ofc I like u as person and evrything U got my vote YEEES.
hello everyone

Post by 25142 »

Everyone has said Pros and Cons

but yeah man!!!!!!!!! you're perfect for memebership I think. You stand out, you know the rules, you can command well, your voice is clear and you're mature. You should stop raging though, you get angry a lot but I think if you become a member that will stop.

Btw this is coming from someone who has had problems with him before :D. Yes from me btw lol
One Man Army

Post by One Man Army »

25142 wrote:Everyone has said Pros and Cons

but yeah man!!!!!!!!! you're perfect for memebership I think. You stand out, you know the rules, you can command well, your voice is clear and you're mature. You should stop raging though, you get angry a lot but I think if you become a member that will stop.

Btw this is coming from someone who has had problems with him before :D. Yes from me btw lol

haha !! thanx man. And what i said before in the reactions, sometimes the trollers get to me because it happens in 10 minutes a 1000 times !
But if they got kicked its ok ;)

But really THNX all for the post !~!
Watch Your Head

Post by Watch Your Head »

Mature guy, Helps ppl out and evrything. the only con i got is the reports, that can easly be fixed.. and good luck YES from me.

Return to “Accepted Applications”