Settle The Hate. Once And For all.

S.W.A.T

Re: Settle The Hate. Once And For all.

Post by S.W.A.T »

Decency wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:40 pm
Lmaoo . Brother were you coming out of shower .
That last face expression killed me
" You must do the things you think you cannot do "

Eleanor Roosevelt.
Rhyme

Post by Rhyme »

Kurza wrote:
Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:16 am
Its ur attitude towards people and the greed that made people hate you. You abuse your member powers in ur own risk and then cry about it. We had a talk on steam u told me that u will apply for member soon, considering ur attitude in the recent days calling people autists and retards, ehhh idk
Yet again it seems like a lot of you really miss my intention,and its banter between me and my friends. whether you can see it or not.
I'm getting a "I'm sorry, I'm wrong but it's also your fault" kind of attitude from this post. Not really the best kind of attitude to have when trying to resolve your problems with other people buuuut ok. Also don't make such a big deal out of this man. Just play on the server, don't complain a lot, have fun and let people like you gradually.
Yes majority is to do with me and my moderation decisions, however almost everyone i mentioned played a role.
Like it was said already its not that deep at all . UnLike the last time my D was in toti's mom's asshole she was screaming "THAT IS TOO DEEP"
tf that joke is to deep
Nahh this isnt meant to be deep, i just wanted to just talk about it, and just so people actually have a better picture of me, not meant to be deep at all. Just me in general i hate when people misjudge you
It's better for you to focus on some other things in your life than worrying about some people who are countinuosly getting under your skin. I assume that you're heading to college soon and possibly quitting cs1.6 therefore stop giving a damn about this community.

I'm speaking from my own 5 years experience of jb so you can take what I've said above with a grain of salt IF you want because I perosnally don't care, I'm just giving you my 2 cents here.
Appreciate this, and yeah i mean I grew up on here you get me, but for sure when im moving into uni next year time spent here will go down. however wont be 0

nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 25000 nD$ and lost.
nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 80000 nD$ and lost.
nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 400000 nD$ and lost.
SaKraN~

Post by SaKraN~ »

Mr Rhyme i feel you, i feel about that thing when all hates you, but that does not mean that u are bad nah, i just want to tell 1 thing, the courage brings hate, and no body hates you, Some ppl For Sure hates you but not all but as all know that they all hates me (for my acts) but i rly don't care and you didn't do anything. . you just were doing your job as member, and that job all have to accept it as warn, kick mute etc ... no body has to cry why kick ... So don't worry all good don't get your disappoint for some people keep trolling cries etc .. have a nice days all.

and for everyone who's saying that you abused your member and you were banning for no reason kicking etc .. why i didn't see any wrong with him, because we are friends he can't use his powers on me? no he was abusing he was doing his job on some Abuser, or some troller as he said and i saw some trollers and was provoking every one even me was provoking me but i rly don't care, rhyme just leave them Cries and don't give them your interest

and if any one thinks that i'm saying this for you, i'm Sorry ***** i did not mean any one ****
Image <--- English 2020...
hoho

Post by hoho »

I actually read the entire thing , its great to see you admit the mistakes you've made, but seeing you blame others at the end saying that basically they are the reason why you became a dickhead by bullying you just made me regret reading it at all
Rhyme

Post by Rhyme »

hoho wrote:
Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:01 pm
I actually read the entire thing , its great to see you admit the mistakes you've made, but seeing you blame others at the end saying that basically they are the reason why you became a dickhead by bullying you just made me regret reading it at all
I wouldn't call it blaming, more like reasons contributing to my actions, They are just being smart, when i'm being stupid and falling for stupid mistakes, this is what i meant by they contributed as well

nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 80000 nD$ and lost.
nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 400000 nD$ and lost.
Lucius

Post by Lucius »

Decency wrote:
amazing
Yours sincerely, Lucius
ZeRo#1
neonDragon Admin

Post by ZeRo#1 »

S.W.A.T wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:39 pm
Like it was said already its not that deep at all . UnLike the last time my D was in toti's mom's asshole she was screaming "THAT IS TOO DEEP"
SWAT refrain from posting jokes like that. Even tho it is banter it is definitely crossing lines. Keep jokes like that in private and not in public. Thank You!
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
spaxor

Post by spaxor »

Decency wrote:
Soooo how many matches on tinder?
cuddly teddy bear

Post by cuddly teddy bear »

Decency wrote:
listen man if you give a girl that kind of glance in a nightclub or whatever you're sorted bro
You can't describe something you hate as life, the same way you can't can't describe life as something you hate.

You should live life to full potential by taking opportunities you are given.

[youtube]vTIIMJ9tUc8[/youtube]
SALUDOS

Post by SALUDOS »

who cares honestly
pls unban
player1986

Post by player1986 »

well.i managed to read half of it
SaKraN~