Settle The Hate. Once And For all.

Post any topics or discussions not related to nD here.
Rhyme

Settle The Hate. Once And For all.

Post by Rhyme »

I would suggest you to read this while eating popcorn because it will be long.

Apr 17, 2019. The date i made my application, First one. and it was after about 3 weeks of playing everyday for about 5-6 hours, Getting the community to know me. I loved it all.. The people i met, friends i made, and moments iv had with them. and i decided to apply and see if this community got any faith in me. Many people thought i took advantage of the situation and got accepted since no one was really on the server anymore, servers were down and dead. forums died, so did some friendships. Now in my opinion yes, it may have been lucky or timed, however when i was playing server was popping, and 32/32 most of the time. and I applied before the server died. in my defence, there is no way of me knowing that server is going to die, therefore easing my way into membership, iv had a couple of other competitions, S.W.A.T, Snap and FPS Jolly. In my personal opinion, jolly had no chance. he had a big heart but could not care less about the community.
S.W.A.T Back then was actually helpful and speaking in the words of truth. No bias. He most importantly was actually trying as well. He deserved a chance.However, Snap........ OK i'll leave it there.
This being my first application, I was trying hard for it. I'm a competitive person and my mindset is to be on top always. And no one is perfect if they make no mistakes. You make mistakes, you learn and you improve. its how life works and goes on. However there is always this one guy that doesn't like you. and it's something it pisses him off but you cant quite figure it. it may look right what your doing however to other eyes it looks wrong. And the way i grew up, i learned it the hard way and its to keep pushing and make them hate more. this one guy turned into 2, 3, 4 and eventually it reached a big group. Onto my childhood explaining how terrible my life was. Born in Lebanon, Moved to Kuwait when young. Over the lifespan in Kuwait I have moved 4 different schools. Each one got worst and worst. Iv been stabbed 2 times around the belly area, one almost killed me. growing up, iv resorted to games. games to escape the bullshit reality. getting stabbed really fucked with my mind and changed how I act. I wanted revenge and as I said before, I hate, HATE being put last. At the age of 13, i joined a MMA school (Mixed Martial Art) Kept grinding for about 1 year, at which the grind came to an end as a life changing opportunity came to me. its literally a gift from god. A chance of studying in the UK. Me being me. I accepted the challenge and moved in to the UK. My mum and brother followed. My dad stayed in Kuwait working to pay for my private school. It was rough at start, however It was nice, life was good there. Friends are good. altho some are snakes, and like people know your worth there. like you do something good you are appreciated for it. unlike Kuwait where you either pay teacher good money or u fail. My brother who is diagnosed with autism, is in a special needs school which i'm really happy and appreciative off, and its funded by the government, and like in general this really did change my life for the better. as in now, i'm almost 18. that will be September 12. And a lot of people asked why i'm too mature sometimes, strict on certain stuff. Well there, that's your answer. When your childhood is fucked to a level, you grow up faster. you learn to fit faster. however sometimes you are afraid to have your image destroyed because of people miss-judging you, and that... Is my biggest fear/annoyance.
I really, with passion hate when people miss-judge me as a person. and I really hope certain people see "Actual me"

Once i got accepted. it was fun and all. however servers were still dead. It was quite a bit of time until we really came back in business, and within this time jailbreak was out of my mind, forgot some rules etc, was getting to GCSES, stress all over me everywhere. Server suddenly got revived because of a happy hour that Nallez hosted i remember. Servers slowly started gaining people for a little while, and it went for a good time then shutdown quick. Within this period of time, iv figured out, doeda, Kaito and aash just had something against me. Doeda i was a little surprised to see him act like that. We used to be friends before my application was made, correct me if i'm wrong, but it just happened like a switch being flipped. Kaito, nice and genuine guy, knows his stuff and his not really the troll person, sometimes and i'm sure its the case, people ask him to do certain things for banter and he does it, understandable. its banter so meh its all good. Aash... Yeah she is something else. Just never even bothered to know me in the first place. Just constant hate. But yeah its meant to be, certain people don't get along well with others, and i fully understand it. As time went on, we got hit with the global pandemic, Covid-19, Server got revived. More people joined, and more old regulars joined. The group became bigger. and stress grow. Keep in mind I had no actual training on how to handle certain situations, and i just had to go off my gut. It got really bad to a level where i had to have uhu with him to keep an eye and assist me. Now put yourself in my place and tell me how fucked that is. Thing is. How is it that i'm expected to improve or really make something good out of my membership when i got a whole clan pumping at me, this will of course induce bias, and it will make me annoyed therefore making me not think straight. It got to a point where i was carefully watching and waiting for one tiny mistake, to use my powers. Such as switching them back to T when they were against ratio, I would get cussed and all but, I didn't care as much, because i can simply !gag for harassing a member. However it grew so big on me, that i was kind of afraid to use my powers. That was towards the ending of my membership.

Now id like to explain my actions towards the end, as iv heard from some people many thought it was a stunt when i said i'm not leaving the team anymore, i'm not gonna mention names. I'll start of by saying no, it wasn't a stunt and it was actually me going through a really difficult time in life, My first year Mocks which leads to predicted graded which leads to UCAS which is University applications was this year, as in 7 days from now as we speak. The mock i did previously i got a pretty shit grade, Chemistry-D Math-U and Physics-B. This isn't my Typical A-A-B or A-B-B. I wasn't happy, neither was my family. My pc was actually taken away, and I kind of realised that it was the right decision by my parents later on, That i lied about ... when i made the leaving thread claiming that I put it away. I started to study properly for the upcoming exams. And so i thought i would not be able to give my time to this community and help out. as i said earlier my mind was fucked, and i was going through a hard time. However after about a week or 2 if i remember right, I was on the server, I sorted my life out, got it figured and got into a routine. I got in touch with Uhu where he assisted me and told me what to do in order to get the thread closed. I would like to make somethings really clear. I did not ask to stay just to mess with some people. i genuinely figured it out, got it down and started from the begging.

Iv done things i'm not proud of, Such as harassing Kurza, gambling event moneys, warning people for things i thought they did wrong where in fact i was wrong. Id like to start off by saying, Kurza i'm sorry my guy. I did indeed say fuck you. and i did indeed lie when Kaito made that post about me. Reason i lied, i knew it was game over and even if i tried explaining my self, it would not have worked. i needed to buy time. Now to the explanation I owe you, Back then i said fuck you when u killed me as a friendly/harsh manner. Like i kinda meant it but i also didn't mean it. because well i thought we were chill. but u took it and it went to hell from there. The event money, I thought i can be slick with. My original donation was 200k, once i got a big donation from the admin team i decided to lower my 200k down to 100k, so I can gamble more, and try to win more, therefore adding more money to the event. However i lost. Zero noticed what i did, and asked why i changed my donation, so did zaptor, he set my balance to -250k I think. I apologised, and I was told "i'm disappointed" By zaptor and that we wont cover up stupid mistakes like this. This was my first official warning and to this day i wonder how i survived not getting demoted after that. i believe its a hint of faith. Anyways it was upsetting and again, it just fucked with my mood, people figured it out and noticed the damage done. and i started getting bullied for it. Cant say I didn't deserve it, but again. It really fucked with my mind. I looked up to zero and zaptor quite a lot. and coming from them it meant a lot.

Now for the new people, iv had issues with, as in most recent. Spax, toma and haf. Iv added them, and we talked about it. we ended up shaking hands on it and calling it quits. i assume we are friends as in now. However id like to say something. Spax, he added me on steam and explained that it was nothing personal and it wasn't really anything to do with me, just my moderation which he didn't like. and i really appreciated that. because us people. that's how you should solve problems. in a mature and respectable way. So thank you for that. toma and haf, actually really nice people. great time chatting with you both and i appreciate actually listening to me.

Kaito and doeda, Iv asked you kaito multiple times if i could add you and we speak about it as well, and sort everything out. However, you just ignore it. or you didn't see my pm's. I did end up adding you, however unaccepted still. But its all good i understand you may not want to speak with me. Doeda i do have you on steam, however it all started with you, and i would like to kind of end it with you if you get what i mean.

Overall, i fucked up, it wasn't all blue and clear sky. but you all played a role in how i reacted and i cant be blamed fully for everything. you had parts in it. Majority me tho. I expect mature and proper comments.

Thank you for having a read. and sorry for everything shit iv gave this community.

nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 25000 nD$ and lost.
nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 80000 nD$ and lost.
nD* Jail | Rhyme has gambled 400000 nD$ and lost.
PoP^

Re: Settle The Hate. Once And For all.

Post by PoP^ »

its not that deeeeep.
User banned 1 Day for this post
Rhyme

Post by Rhyme »

PoP^ wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:04 pm
its not that deeeeep.
I know, just thought id say it now, and get it over with. because honestly i don't want issues or miss understandings in the future

Decency
VIP

Post by Decency »

Rhyme

Post by Rhyme »

Decency wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:40 pm
LAMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

On a side note, is that TINDER, Date And Match i seee

Jak

Post by Jak »

OMG you really think any1 will read all if this? ( expect ZeRo )
Man we forgive you but won’t read this wallpaper..
ما تعاملناا مع شراميط بس لعبناا كانتر مع ولادهم
KaitoKid
VIP

Post by KaitoKid »

bro it's not that deep ur on the server everyday i don't even pay you any attention/hate on you, i just play my game lol there's no need to have a convo on steam or w/e there's nothing to sort out
if u wanna correct ur wrongs and apologise tho u should probly apologise to minato/captain jack, i see you provoking him or trying to trigger him very frequently recently
STEAM_0:0:51774830
Rhyme

Post by Rhyme »

KaitoKid wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:11 pm
bro it's not that deep ur on the server everyday i don't even pay you any attention/hate on you, i just play my game lol there's no need to have a convo on steam or w/e there's nothing to sort out
if u wanna correct ur wrongs and apologise tho u should probly apologise to minato/captain jack, i see you provoking him or trying to trigger him very frequently recently
For the record incase you havnt noticed, its banter. me and jack. banter. we fuck about alot

Silence
nD*** Jail Member

Post by Silence »

sry, 2 long to read
Aash

Post by Aash »

idk why you put your whole life story here but it's not an excuse to any of the 'mistakes' you made as a member. a lot of them i believe were deliberate, there's probably a reason you weren't taken back into the team, rhyme. everyone has shit in their lives, all the admins/members go through shit in their life, ever seen them abuse their powers to take their anger out? you're not as mature as you say you are now are you? i'm talking about my own experience with you, the first day i joined the server after you got your member, you abused the shit out of it and people even called you out on that. it's not you that i hate, it's your attitude. it's how cocky you act knowing you're wrong. i'm sorry you go through a lot of shit irl but it's not an excuse for your actions. if you apply to join a team you have to be mature enough to put your personal matters aside while playing, especially as a member of the community. i remember i used to be quite friendly with you but you are the biggest cock sucker i have ever seen in my life, i don't think i need to mention what happened and i cba to type it all out but you probably know unless you have no memory of anything you do. there's a lot more shit that you have done/do to make people dislike you rhyme. like i said, it's your attitude that people dislike, not you as a person.
EditedRhyme-Let's just be the friends and family we are.
Rhyme

Post by Rhyme »

Aash wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 9:04 pm
idk why you put your whole life story here but it's not an excuse to any of the 'mistakes' you made as a member. a lot of them i believe were deliberate, there's probably a reason you weren't taken back into the team, rhyme. everyone has shit in their lives, all the admins/members go through shit in their life, ever seen them abuse their powers to take their anger out? you're not as mature as you say you are now are you? i'm talking about my own experience with you, the first day i joined the server after you got your member, you abused the shit out of it and people even called you out on that. it's not you that i hate, it's your attitude. it's how cocky you act knowing you're wrong. i'm sorry you go through a lot of shit irl but it's not an excuse for your actions. if you apply to join a team you have to be mature enough to put your personal matters aside while playing, especially as a member of the community. i remember i used to be quite friendly with you but you are the biggest cock sucker i have ever seen in my life, i don't think i need to mention what happened and i cba to type it all out but you probably know unless you have no memory of anything you do. there's a lot more shit that you have done/do to make people dislike you rhyme. like i said, it's your attitude that people dislike, not you as a person.
Alright, if you say so, iv explained my self and its up to you really to either believe it or not.

S.W.A.T

Post by S.W.A.T »

Like it was said already its not that deep at all . UnLike the last time my D was in toti's mom's asshole she was screaming "THAT IS TOO DEEP"
tf that joke is to deep . Wutever listen i dont wanna talk about what happened cuz i dont know and its not my business. But what i wanna tell you is that shit happens what you gotta do is to not make it a big deal were in a GAMING community after all we are just having fun and leaving real life stress behind . Dont take anything personal dont think that the others are your enemies cause that's not the reality . The reality is that when u get member you get shit you fuck up sometimes if u manage the fuck up and shit and keep other's trust and respect you succeed if you dont that shit will get u kicked like it did to you . When you get kicked you just enjoy playing like before no personal problems toward others or those thoughts those will only steal the fun from you lol and a man should never ask and keep asking from others love or smth just have fun and be yourself with no harm to others and thats it and who the fuck cares about kurza Lul
I MEan look at kaito such a cute guy wont hate anyone !!!
Anyways enjoy the game
" You must do the things you think you cannot do "

Eleanor Roosevelt.
Razor8182

Post by Razor8182 »

I'm getting a "I'm sorry, I'm wrong but it's also your fault" kind of attitude from this post. Not really the best kind of attitude to have when trying to resolve your problems with other people buuuut ok. Also don't make such a big deal out of this man. Just play on the server, don't complain a lot, have fun and let people like you gradually.
Kurza

Post by Kurza »

Its ur attitude towards people and the greed that made people hate you. You abuse your member powers in ur own risk and then cry about it. We had a talk on steam u told me that u will apply for member soon, considering ur attitude in the recent days calling people autists and retards, ehhh idk
Zeke

Post by Zeke »

I didn't read your entire post but it's nice you of you to recognize your mistakes and apologize. I'm sorry to hear that you had a bad childhood. People who you mentioned are trolls so don't really take them seriously.

Take it from me, being in position of responsibility is pain in the ass. Just stay as a regular who doesn't have to pay attention to everything. If you think that being a member gets you respect, then you're completely wrong because some of the current members now are a joke to the others.

It's better for you to focus on some other things in your life than worrying about some people who are countinuosly getting under your skin. I assume that you're heading to college soon and possibly quitting cs1.6 therefore stop giving a damn about this community.

I'm speaking from my own 5 years experience of jb so you can take what I've said above with a grain of salt IF you want because I perosnally don't care, I'm just giving you my 2 cents here.

Return to “The Lounge”