Hello Plebs

Post any topics or discussions not related to nD here.
ZeRo#1
nD* Jail Member

Hello Plebs

Post by ZeRo#1 »

Hello together,

we lately been able to get some players back into jb, which I see as nice bcs I missed playing jb.
I hope you guys will still join even if less players on to have some fun together like in the good old days. I'll try my best as a member to hold the server up with IF needed using my powers in the right way.
I don't want let it happen that some old annoying dudes ruin the game fun (again).

What matters ofc is that each one of you joins, bcs out of 4 players we make 8, out of 8 we make 12 and so on...the more join even if less in it the more others will join.

Cya guys in the server with the hope to have a great, good (old) time.

PEACE!!!
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
SCARFACE

Re: Hello Plebs

Post by SCARFACE »

#BringBackTheGoodMemories!
Zeke

Post by Zeke »

no
hoho

Post by hoho »

tell me when to join and i'll be there
Cruxell
VIP

Post by Cruxell »

Had no clue that some people were active again, looking forward to playing if there will be active players.
I guess good thing that Corona happened.
ZeRo#1
nD* Jail Member

Post by ZeRo#1 »

Cruxell wrote:Had no clue that some people were active again, looking forward to playing if there will be active players.
To call Corona something which is good that it happend is like always a comment by you where you should be ashamed.
Other than that your're welcome to the server IF you wont show the same attitude there as well. Would not mind to ban you if needed.
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
Maki
Friend of the Community

Post by Maki »

ZeRo#1 wrote:
Cruxell wrote:Had no clue that some people were active again, looking forward to playing if there will be active players.
To call Corona something which is good that it happend is like always a comment by you where you should be ashamed.
Other than that your're welcome to the server IF you wont show the same attitude there as well. Would not mind to ban you if needed.
?? He isn't saying Coronavirus is a good thing, he's saying that if it helps the server get back some activity, then it's a nice side thing.

Why so serious
ZeRo#1
nD* Jail Member

Post by ZeRo#1 »

Maki wrote:
ZeRo#1 wrote:
?? He isn't saying Coronavirus is a good thing, he's saying that if it helps the server get back some activity, then it's a nice side thing.

Why so serious
First of all I know his attitude very well. His intention is to provoke with that. That humans are dying by that illness is in no way funny and should not be called as something good. Even in a way that now more people are able to play bcs of that. Otherwise you could say hey it's great that cancer exists bcs now some humans will have more time to play. That's just some bad black humor bs. If people of your family would have to face this disease you could for sure not take it as a joke. We are not talking about a normal flue here.

His words been "I guess good thing that Corona"
He easily could've replied with hey good that there is activitiy back at jb POINT.
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
Cruxell
VIP

Post by Cruxell »

ZeRo#1 wrote: First of all I know his attitude very well. His intention is to provoke with that. That humans are dying by that illness is in no way funny and should not be called as something good. Even in a way that now more people are able to play bcs of that. Otherwise you could say hey it's great that cancer exists bcs now some humans will have more time to play. That's just some bad black humor bs. If people of your family would have to face this disease you could for sure not take it as a joke. We are not talking about a normal flue here.

He easily could've replied with hey good that there is activitiy back at jb POINT.
Whoah dude, Point isn't gonna be active on JB anymore... or any server. I know this was just another one of your schadenfreude jokes, but this one hit me real hard :( :((((
ZeRo#1
nD* Jail Member

Post by ZeRo#1 »

Cruxell wrote:
ZeRo#1 wrote: First of all I know his attitude very well. His intention is to provoke with that. That humans are dying by that illness is in no way funny and should not be called as something good. Even in a way that now more people are able to play bcs of that. Otherwise you could say hey it's great that cancer exists bcs now some humans will have more time to play. That's just some bad black humor bs. If people of your family would have to face this disease you could for sure not take it as a joke. We are not talking about a normal flue here.

Whoah dude, Point isn't gonna be active on JB anymore... or any server. I know this was just another one of your schadenfreude jokes, but this one hit me real hard :( :((((
Another great joke sponsored by Kontra. Some guys will never change but I'm pretty sure karma will hit you anyways.
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
Queen's Revenge

Post by Queen's Revenge »

Cruxell wrote:

Ok Kontra, that was a huge dick move, even for you.
Shadi
neonDragon Admin

Post by Shadi »

ZeRo#1 wrote:
Cruxell wrote:

Another great joke sponsored by Kontra. Some guys will never change but I'm pretty sure karma will hit you anyways.

Unfortunately fair karma is fictional
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Hadi

Post by Hadi »

Well .. people need to have before the apocalypse :think:
Failing is not falling down, it's refusing to get back up.

This is 10% LUCK!
20% SKILL!
15% CONCENTRATED POWER OF WILL!
5% PLEASURE!
50% PAIN!
This is a 100% REASON TO REMEMBER THE NAME!
Shadi
neonDragon Admin

Post by Shadi »

Hadi wrote:Well .. people need to have before the apocalypse :think:
have what?
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin

Return to “The Lounge”